The false prophet.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 22 2012,22:35)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2012,09:09)
    wup

We know that the 10 horns are 10kings(10 persons)(10 man).
    We also know that the little horn is a king(a person)(a man).

show both scriptures were you take this ???

Terra.

Dan.7:8. I cconsider the horns(10),and behold there came up AMONG THEM another little horn(the beast out of the earth) before whom 3 of the first horns plucked up by its roots:(by him).
    and behold in this horn WERE EYES LIKE THE EYES OF A MAN,and A MOUTH SPEAKING GREAT THINGS.

24.The 10 HORNS OUT OF THIS KINGDOM,are 10 kings that shall arise. AND ANOTHER SHALL ARISE AFTER THEM(this is the beast out of the earth),and he shall be diverse from the first  and –HE– shall subdue 3 kings.(he must be powerful to subdue 3 kings).

(the little horn with eyes is a –HE–).He will take control and and cause the tribulation.

The 2 horns on his head means he will be 2 kings in 1.
    King of the spiritual and king of the secular.(total control).

wakeup.

Wup

Can you see in your description the words and meaning YOU have added to those scriptures ???

And this is wrong ,and you have never study Constantin ,his coming to power,his power struggle,and his time in power ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2012,15:55)

wup

Terra.

Dan.7:8. I cconsider the horns(10),and behold there came up AMONG THEM another little horn(the beast out of the earth) before whom 3 of the first horns plucked up by its roots:(by him).
    and behold in this horn WERE EYES LIKE THE EYES OF A MAN,and A MOUTH SPEAKING GREAT THINGS.

24.The 10 HORNS OUT OF THIS KINGDOM,are 10 kings that shall arise. AND ANOTHER SHALL ARISE AFTER THEM(this is the beast out of the earth),and he shall be diverse from the first  and –HE– shall subdue 3 kings.(he must be powerful to subdue 3 kings).

(the little horn with eyes is a –HE–).He will take control and and cause the tribulation.

wakeup.

Wup

Can you see in your description the words and meaning YOU have added to those scriptures ???

And this is wrong ,and you have never study Constantin ,his coming to power,his power struggle,and his time in power ,

Terra.

I did that to make it easy to understand.
    Anyone can just quote scriptures,without explanation.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 23 2012,04:54)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2012,15:55)

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

Terra.

I did that to make it easy to understand.
    Anyone can just quote scriptures,without explanation.

wakeup.

no answer only nothing

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

This is because you can not see anything.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 23 2012,15:37)
    Terra.

wakeup.

wup

don't get me wrong ;I can see very well what you are doing and saying :D :D

but that is why I answer you this way ,there is no truth of scriptures in it ;

you were attacking Georg in the beginning but it seems you end up doing what you did and rejecting his views ,

so I have to come to the conclusion that you really have nothing beside your own opinion ,

you never could grasp Daniel 2;44;45 and so never went be on it except with your own views and patches

this is not the way of truth.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 23 2012,09:56)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

don't get me wrong ;I can see very well what you are doing and saying  :D  :D

you were attacking Georg in the beginning but it seems you end up doing what you did and rejecting his views ,

so I have to come to the conclusion that you really have nothing beside your own opinion ,

you never could grasp Daniel 2;44;45  and so never went be on it except with your own views and patches

Terra.

Its not that I can not see,its because you dont want to see,because of pride.
    Your doctrine is full of errors,but you are still holding it close to your heart,no matter what scripture says.Even ready to change the scriptures if you have to.

All you can do is proof me wrong with scriptures,not with abuse.I challenge you,or anyone.
    I know you can not do that, because you dont have the scriptures to back you up.The only way you will do is change the meaning to suit.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Posted: Aug. 23 2012,12:13

——————————————————————————–
    Terra.

wakeup.

wup

don't get me wrong ;I can see very well what you are doing and saying

you never could grasp Daniel 2;44;45 and so never went be on it except with your own views and patches

Terra.

are trying to judge my pride against your humility ????:D

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 23 2012,12:25)
    wup

Posted: Aug. 23 2012,12:13  

——————————————————————————–
    Terra.

wakeup.

wup

don't get me wrong ;I can see very well what you are doing and saying    

you never could grasp Daniel 2;44;45  and so never went be on it except with your own views and patches

Terra.

are trying to judge my pride against your humility ????:D

Terra.

I I am proven wrong I will say it,so I can improve in knowledge. It is for my own good.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

I I am proven wrong I will say it,so I can improve in knowledge. It is for my own good.

wakeup.

it is not about you and me ; it is about the truth of God ; and scriptures are there to show us the way but we have to have a pure heart to see in it ,I have told you what is wrong in your view ,but you have not explain it ,you just have try to justify your explanation ,this is not the way of truth ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 23 2012,15:28)
    wup

wakeup.

it is not about you and me ; it is about the truth of God ; and scriptures are there to show us the way but we have to have a pure heart to see in it ,I have told you what is wrong in your view ,but you have not explain it ,you just have try to justify your explanation ,this is not the way of truth ,

TERRA.

THEN SHOW ME THE RIGHT WAY OF TRUTH.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 24 2012,06:33)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 23 2012,15:28)
    wup

wakeup.

TERRA.

THEN SHOW ME THE RIGHT WAY OF TRUTH.

wakeup.

wup

MY friend I can not do that ;you are in the poccession of the same things I have and all men have ,but do men use it ,

if scriptures tells us to go to God in a pure heart ,and stay free of the world ,why men does not do it ???

if scriptures the voice of God's spirit does not bring you to its truth ,no men can,

the only thing I can say is DO WHAT SCRIPTURES SAYS TO DO ;

Mt 5:43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
    Mt 5:44 But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
    Mt 5:46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

Mt 6:5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
    Mt 6:24 “No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.

LK 4:6 And the devil said to Him, “I will give You all this domain and its glory; for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
    LK 4:7 “Therefore if You worship before me, it shall all be Yours.”
    LK 4:8 Jesus answered him, “It is written, ‘YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD AND SERVE HIM ONLY.’ ”

temptation are never over for no one ;LK 4:13 When the devil had finished every temptation, he left Him(Christ) until an opportune time.

Mt 22:37 Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
    Mt 22:39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

JAS 1:22 But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.
    JAS 1:23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror;
    JAS 1:24 for once he has looked at himself and gone away, he has immediately forgotten what kind of person he was.

JAS 1:25 But one who looks intently at the perfect law, the law of liberty, and abides by it, not having become a forgetful hearer but an effectual doer, this man will be blessed in what he does.

JAS 2:5 Listen, my beloved brethren: did not God choose the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?

JAS 2:20 But are you willing to recognize, you foolish fellow, that faith without works is useless?
    JAS 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered up Isaac his son on the altar?
    JAS 2:22 You see that faith was working with his works, and as a result of the works, faith was perfected;
    JAS 2:23 and the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “AND ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS RECKONED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS,” and he was called the friend of God.

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

Are you a teacher and you dont know?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 24 2012,08:10)
    Terra.

wakeup.

wup

I have given you an answer to your question ,but you have not like it ;

Mt 19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
    Mt 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 24 2012,01:35)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Mt 19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
    Mt 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Terra,brother.

Where are you going with those scriptures?
    Just proof to me that my interpretation is wrong.
    Not only you,but anyone.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 24 2012,11:17)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra,brother.

Not only you,but anyone.

wakeup.

wup

I have shown you but you call it wrong , :D

Daniel 2;44-45

sins then all the card game falls ,you just do not agree and deny all other why should anyone try to change your mind ???

you are not ready to listen,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 24 2012,10:01)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra,brother.

Not only you,but anyone.

wakeup.

wup

Daniel 2;44-45

sins then all the card game falls ,you just do not agree and deny all other why should anyone try to change your mind ???

Terra.

You must learn to listen to what the scripture says,not what is programed in your mind,because most of that is not in harmony with the scriptures.

Follow the scriptures; It does not have to come from me:
    If it is in harmony with the scriptures,accept it: from whom ever it is.

I know that doctrine you have for many years now; and they are absolutely wrong.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 24 2012,17:19)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 24 2012,10:01)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra,brother.

Not only you,but anyone.

wakeup.

wup

Daniel 2;44-45

Terra.

You must learn to listen to what the scripture says,not what is programed in your mind,because most of that is not in harmony with the scriptures.

Follow the scriptures; It does not have to come from me:
    If it is in harmony with the scriptures,accept it: from whom ever it is.

I know that doctrine you have for many years now; and they are absolutely wrong.

wakeup.

wup

it must run in your family ,you all like to teach and do not feel the need to learn ,because you have convince yourself to be true and so all others must be wrong , :D

so we are back were we started from ,you could not prove anything without twisting scriptures,so we are done , :)

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

As I have said before: just proof me wrong.
    Bring all your masters togetheer to proof me wrong,using the sscriptures;not books.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 25 2012,14:02)
    Terra.

Bring all your masters togetheer to proof me wrong,using the sscriptures;not books.

wakeup.

yes the beast that is name is a number ,is coming out of the earth not out of the sea,and so his in power along one of the seven head beast ,and we know that he made an image of the sixth head of the seven head beast ,but we are now in the power of the seventh head ,and it seems that the beast still here with and all along with the seventh head ,so who his that beast  666,image of the sixth head,???

AND YOUR ANSWER IS ?? NOTHING JUST WE ARE NOW IN THE SEVEN HEAD ;;;NOT EXPLAIN HOW WE GET FROM ONE TO THE OTHER;    NOT EVEN WHY WE ARE IN THE SEVEN HEAD,;;;NOT IDENTIFY THE SEVEN HEAD SO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO ????

does it matter to me if you are right ??? yes it does ,but I do not see truth and you do not give me anything more than your opinion,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 25 2012,07:37)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 25 2012,14:02)
    Terra.

wakeup.

yes the beast that is name is a number ,is coming out of the earth not out of the sea,and so his in power along one of the seven head beast ,and we know that he made an image of the sixth head of the seven head beast ,but we are now in the power of the seventh head ,and it seems that the beast still here with and all along with the seventh head ,so who his that beast  666,image of the sixth head,???

AND YOUR ANSWER IS ?? NOTHING JUST WE ARE NOW IN THE SEVEN HEAD ;;;NOT EXPLAIN HOW WE GET FROM ONE TO THE OTHER;    NOT EVEN WHY WE ARE IN THE SEVEN HEAD,;;;NOT IDENTIFY THE SEVEN HEAD SO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO ????

does it matter to me if you are right ??? yes it does ,but I do not see truth and you do not give me anything more than your opinion,

Terra,brother.

The 6th head was the roman empire in the days of jesus and John.From the roman empire COMES OUT the british empire; this empire is roman MIXED with greek.

The system is greek(democracy).
    If you want to be a doctor;you need to know latin,all prescriptions are written in latin,we can not read.
    All plants names are in latin. Easter is a roman tradition.
    Christmas is originally called saturnalia,its a roman tradition.

Astronomy is all in greek,and many english words are greek, and latin. The olympics is a greek tradition.

This british empire is the end day(21st.century) roman empire.
    This is the 7th head we are in today.
    The 8th head will come soon,from this empire.

And this 8th head will have 10 horns,and later another one will come up. And he is the false prophet.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 232 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account