The false prophet.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 09 2012,22:27)
    EdJ.

(1)Cherubims is the plural for cherub.With 4 faces and 4 wings.
    And lucifer was the anointed Cherub.

(2)The seraphims are above the cherubims,they are higher in rank.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

1) Do you think one of these Cherubim represented “Lucifer“?

“And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them,
    in the two ends of the mercy seat. And make one cherub on the one end, and the other
    cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two
    ends thereof. And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with
    their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.
    And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.” (Ex 25:18-21)

2) Scripture please

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 09 2012,22:33)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 09 2012,12:30)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 09 2012,15:58)
    Terra.

You notice that they have legs like a calf and straight?
    Therefore they are called beast.

wakeup.

wup

so it is not because their faces but for their legs right ???

ALL THIS TO SAVE THE FACE OF THE ;KJV ; :D  :D  :D  :)

EdJ.

Cherubims is the plural for cherub.With 4 faces and 4 wings.

The one in Isiah is called seraphims;they have 6 wings,and one head.
    The seraphims are above the cherubims,they are higher in rank.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

You mean Pierre right?

God bless

I apologize, that was meant for terra.
    so sorry bro.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 10 2012,05:27)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

EdJ.

wakeup.

WUP

Isa 6:2 Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying.
    Isa 6:3 And they were calling to one another:
    “Holy, holy , holy is the LORD Almighty;
    the whole earth is full of his glory.”

Eze 1:5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man,
    Eze 1:6 but each of them had four faces and four wings.
    Eze 1:7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze.
    Eze 1:8 Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings,

around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back.
    Rev 4:7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.
    Rev 4:8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying:

“Holy, holy, holy
    is the Lord God Almighty,
    who was, and is, and is to come.”

Eze 10:13 I heard the wheels being called “the whirling wheels.”
    Eze 10:14 Each of the cherubim had four faces: One face was that of a cherub, the second the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.
    Eze 10:15 Then the cherubim rose upward. These were the living creatures I had seen by the Kebar River.
    Eze 10:16 When the cherubim moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the cherubim spread their wings to rise from the ground, the wheels did not leave their side.
    Eze 10:17 When the cherubim stood still, they also stood still; and when the cherubim rose, they rose with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in them.
    Eze 10:18 Then the glory of the LORD departed from over the threshold of the temple and stopped above the cherubim.
    Eze 10:19 While I watched, the cherubim spread their wings and rose from the ground, and as they went, the wheels went with them. They stopped at the entrance to the east gate of the LORD'S house, and the glory of the God of Israel was above them.
    Eze 10:20 These were the living creatures I had seen beneath the God of Israel by the Kebar River, and I realized that they were cherubim.
    Eze 10:21 Each had four faces and four wings, and under their wings was what looked like the hands of a man.
    Eze 10:22 Their faces had the same appearance as those I had seen by the Kebar River. Each one went straight ahead.

so their would be two sets of living creatures ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 09 2012,22:43)

EdJ.

(1)Cherubims is the plural for cherub.With 4 faces and 4 wings.

(2)The seraphims are above the cherubims,they are higher in rank.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

“And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them,
    in the two ends of the mercy seat. And make one cherub on the one end, and the other
    cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two
    ends thereof. And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with
    their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.
    And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.” (Ex 25:18-21)

2) Scripture please

God bless

EdJ.

All I can tell you is; what Eziekiel saw was called cherobims,plural for cherub.

And that God said to lucifer in ez.28:14. —
    thou art the anointed Cherub,I have set thee so.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 10 2012,05:05)

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Scripture please

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

All I can tell you is; what Eziekiel saw was called cherobims,plural for cherub.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Please explain why you believe this if you have no evidence for this conclusion?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

God said to lucifer in ez.28:14. —

Hi Wakeup,

Great, now will you please answer my question?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 10 2012,01:11)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

EdJ.

wakeup.

WUP

Isa 6:2 Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying.

Eze 1:5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man,
    Eze 1:7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze.
    Eze 1:8 Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings,

around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back.
    Rev 4:7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.
    Rev 4:8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying:

“Holy, holy, holy

Eze 10:14 Each of the cherubim had four faces: One face was that of a cherub, the second the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.
    Eze 10:15 Then the cherubim rose upward. These were the living creatures I had seen by the Kebar River.
    Eze 10:16 When the cherubim moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the cherubim spread their wings to rise from the ground, the wheels did not leave their side.
    Eze 10:17 When the cherubim stood still, they also stood still; and when the cherubim rose, they rose with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in them.
    Eze 10:18 Then the glory of the LORD departed from over the threshold of the temple and stopped above the cherubim.
    Eze 10:19 While I watched, the cherubim spread their wings and rose from the ground, and as they went, the wheels went with them. They stopped at the entrance to the east gate of the LORD'S house, and the glory of the God of Israel was above them.
    Eze 10:20 These were the living creatures I had seen beneath the God of Israel by the Kebar River, and I realized that they were cherubim.
    Eze 10:21 Each had four faces and four wings, and under their wings was what looked like the hands of a man.
    Eze 10:22 Their faces had the same appearance as those I had seen by the Kebar River. Each one went straight ahead.

Terra.

We know that they dont look the same according the two descriptions; and both had Gods throne above it.

This only tells us that Gods throne even; is not just a throne,but consist of living creatures not all creatures are the same.

I am thinking of the queen; sometimes we see her in her carriage with horses,and sometimes in her rolls royes.
    Just in my mind.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 10 2012,12:53)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 10 2012,01:11)

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

EdJ.

wakeup.

WUP

“Holy, holy, holy

Terra.

We know that they dont look the same according the two descriptions; and both had Gods throne above it.

This only tells us that Gods throne even; is not just a throne,but consist of living creatures not all creatures are the same.

I am thinking of the queen; sometimes we see her in her carriage with horses,and sometimes in her rolls royes.
    Just in my mind.

wakeup.

wup

Eze ;sees them in one way ,and Is;sees it in one way,and John sees them in another way ,

we know that God does not do things or say things for nothing ,so their most be a reason for each view,in time,

I know that their are no beast in heaven but what Ez sees it is to be written if it as to be written then there must be a reason to what he sees the way he sees it ,Angels are workers for the purpose of Gods will and so are participant in the glory of the son of God,

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra,

How do you know there are no beasts in heaven?
    have you read it anywhere in scripture or is it just your opinion?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 10 2012,05:27)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

God said to lucifer in ez.28:14. —

Hi Wakeup,

Great, now will you please answer my question?

God bless

Wakeup?

Wakeup
    Participant

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Scripture please

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Please explain why you believe this if you have no evidence for this conclusion?

God bless

EdJ.

Ez.1:1——–>Cherubims.Ez.28:14. the anointed Cherub:
    Isiah.6:2. Seraphims.
    There is an other,but cant remember.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 10 2012,20:02)

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Scripture please

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Great, now that you have identified some of your source material,
    will you now please explain “HOW” you came to this conclusion.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 10 2012,20:30)

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Scripture please

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

EdJ.

You just have to put those scriptures together,and asked the holy spirit to reveal.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 11 2012,00:10)

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Scripture please

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

EdJ.

You just have to put those scriptures together,and asked the holy spirit to reveal.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I'm asking you to reveal how you came to this conclusion.
    Why are you acting like you unwilling to tell me?

Does the Scripture not say in fact to give to everyone who asketh?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 11 2012,00:49)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 11 2012,00:10)

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Scripture please

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I'm asking you to reveal how you came to this conclusion.
    Why are you acting like you unwilling to tell me?

Does the Scripture not say in fact to give to everyone who asketh?

God bless

EdJ.

What conclusion?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

EdJ.

The seraphims are above the cherubims, they are higher in rank.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Please explain how you came to this conclusion.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 11 2012,03:46)

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

I think it is in the book of enoch.
    I will check it out for you.
    Are you starting a new book?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 11 2012,04:22)

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Hadn't planned on starting on thread on that topic.
    I'm not so interested in you supplying your source material as
    I'm more interested in you just explaining how you came to this conclusion.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 11 2012,04:37)

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Hadn't planned on starting on thread on that topic.
    I'm not so interested in you supplying your source material as
    I'm more interested in you just explaining how you came to this conclusion.

God bless

EdJ.

Its just like the angels in heaven they are not all equal in rank.Agree?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Huh? What do you mean?
    Have I began reading a new book
    or Have you begun writing a new book?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 232 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account