The False Prophet; who and why

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 101 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    No.
    Pure conjecture.

But angels rebelled and some are in chains while others are to be thrown from heaven. [rev, jude]
    Angels are greater than us but in Christ we are raised above them.[heb]
    They serve us in Christ.[heb1]

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2009,13:07)
    Hi 94,
    No.
    Pure conjecture.

But angels rebelled and some are in chains while others are to be thrown from heaven. [rev, jude]

Hi Nick:

Hbr 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
    Hbr 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

1Jo 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

Apparently, you have not seen just how much God loves us, His children.

“1Cr 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him”

You say:

while others(angels) are to be thrown from heaven.

If the angels that sinned are in chains, awaiting the day of judgment, why would God through some out of literal heaven to earth and not chain them up also?

david
    Participant

Were you there when the foundations of earth were laid.
    The sons of God were.

I didn't actually see Nick quote the scripture, so here it is:

JOB 38:4-7
    “Where did you happen to be when I founded the earth? Tell [me], if you do know understanding. Who set its measurements, in case you know, Or who stretched out upon it the measuring line? Into what have its socket pedestals been sunk down, Or who laid its cornerstone, When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?”

It's that last verse that seems to indicate that the angels were viewing the creation of the earth and joyfully cried out in applause when the earth was founded.

I do know that Job was not there when he laid the foundations of the earth, because God's asks him where he was when He did this.

Right, 94, no human was. Yet, we have the “sons of God,” the “morning stars” shouting in applause at the founding of the earth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 14 2009,15:41)

Hi 94,
    No.
    Pure conjecture.

Hi Nick:

Hbr 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
    Hbr 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

1Jo 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

“1Cr 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him”

You say:

If the angels that sinned are in chains, awaiting the day of judgment, why would God through some out of literal heaven to earth and not chain them up also?

Hi 94,
    Why will one third of the angels be cast from heaven?
    God knows but it is written.

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2009,19:27)

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 14 2009,15:41)

Hi 94,
    No.
    Pure conjecture.

Hi Nick:

You say:

Hi 94,
    Why will one third of the angels be cast from heaven?
    God knows but it is written.

Hi Nick:

Yes, it is written, but we have a different interpretation of what is meant by this.

Rabsheka
    Participant

Greetings In The Name of our Lord Jesus my good scripture weilding brothers, I have something to say about naughty angels:

We indeed have the scriptures, and they are good for sorting things out as Paul so advised us. However, they are not always sufficient because as you know they can be used by the righteous and unrighteous alike. And also they do not tell us everything we WANT to know or in a sequence making the course of prophasied events easy to establish. And this is why we are given the Spirit, who will help clarify things if we ask – and are meant to know, which from my experience comes either through an inspirational realisation or as a deduction we make by juxtaposing two or more scriptures and reading between the lines so to speak. Now back to the angels.

It is clear to me that much went on in heaven when and after satan went about the business of tempting Adam. The angels were without doubt watching what he was doing closely. What Satan was actually doing in Eden was attempting to usurp God by showing them that God's creation was faulty, thus hoping to win a majority who agreed and establish a power base from which to win. So, by the right of free will, the angels began to consider their positions on the matter, some remaining with God from the instant, others agreeing with Satan while the remainder wanted to see more before making up their minds. Something like the course of an election campaign really. Now, all the angels had their various jobs, some of which were to do with and on the earth, and despite the matter of the creation question remaining moot for the time being, God called them into general assembly as necessary from time to time when a point was to be established, e.g. Job. So, we have at this point three groups or parties if you will – those for God, those against with Satan and the swinging voters.

We know simply from the evidence of our own faith that Satan and those angels in his party are dead – dead angels walking if you will, for they have agreed that God is a liar. And, like Adam, want to be their own boss. They are reserved for dedication to destruction.

Meanwhile, back in Eden, God has layed a particular curse on the head of adam and therefore his descendants – the ground will not give forth it's fruit easily and you do not have the option of eating meat, you can only eat bread through hard work. In other words, life for pre-deluge humans was very difficult indeed, and so crime, the process of taking someone else's hard won earnings (food) was exceedingly rife. There was no law and it is clear from the song of Lamech that murder was a first resort.

At this time, certain of those angels whose station was on or to visit the earth put on flesh and took the daughters of men as wives and began to play up like second hand lawnmowers. As a result, such had offspring who were exceedingly violent indeed, only adding to the state of desolation of the earth that so moved God to wipe it all out with the deluge, except for Noah and his family. All other men died, but the angels who had gone beyond their station were imprisoned – not for rebellion against the soverignty of God, like Satan's crowd were guilty of (although some of the lusty ones may have been such) but for the lesser offence of misusing their powers and lowering themselves. Now we know from scripture that they are not all already condemned to death because our Lord did proceed to go to them and preach what must have been the Gospel (for it could be nothing else) in an effort to save as many as would return to obedience. However, they were not released at that time for reasons I will not go into here. Suffice to say that they had nothing to do with what transpires from the time of the flood untill the time of the end of this system of things and were not cast out of heaven as part of Satans crowd.

Now, once our Lord died outside the gates of the city and the new covenant was established, the fate of Satan and his crowd was sealed – no more vascilating. God took total charge in heaven once more (may your will be done on earth as it now is in heaven) and Satan and all angels not committed to God (apparently one third) had lost and were cast down to the earth after losing the title bout with Michael. Satan thus got to be King of the mess he himself had made and began to do all the things that a murderous condemned King would be expected to do – ruin it further.

So is the story of the two groups of angels that are at this very time not in or of heaven. Not everything is about us.

NickHassan
    Participant

Good thoughts RS,
    Thanks

david
    Participant

Rabsheka. Hi. First, I agree with everything you've said in your post.

I'm wondering why you chose to call yourself Rabsheka. Was not that the title of the one who belittled Jehovah? (2 Kings 18:32). Just wondering.

NickHassan
    Participant

Number 7262
    Transliteration:
    Rabshaqeh {rab-shaw-kay'}
    Word Origin:
    from 7227 and 8248
    Part of Speech:
    noun masculine
    Usage in the KJV:
    Rabshakeh 15, Rabshakeh 05631 07227 1
    Hi david,
    Total: 16
    Definition:
    chief cupbearer, chief of the officers?
    Rabshakeh

Rabsheka
    Participant

Hi David & Nick

yes you may ask. It was a username I had on another non-religeous website that I chose in a moment of self deprication. I was once a military officer for over 20 years and quite the little babylonian at the time. I was the servant of powerful worldly men but thankfully did not have to kill during my career. It now just serves to remind me of who I once was.

R

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Rabsheka @ Jan. 18 2009,18:43)
    Hi David & Nick

yes you may ask. It was a username I had on another non-religeous website that I chose in a moment of self deprication. I was once a military officer for over 20 years and quite the little babylonian at the time. I was the servant of powerful worldly men but thankfully did not have to kill during my career. It now just serves to remind me of who I once was.

R

Greetings R……After reading your post I was able to gleen some some intel,with respect to the whereabouts of the minions that followed satan in his rebellion and subsequent exclusion from the heavenly host….These angels/spirits are familiar with people and events of long ago as well as the present….They are sought after by medians,and sorcerers and have a home with those who believe astrological predictions and the utterings of fortune tellers….

Rabsheka
    Participant

Hi Theo

You are absolutely right. They have been up to their old tricks since the garden of eden as far as I am aware. However, just to show I dont think I know everything, King Saul of the wabbly knees did not want to fight the Philistines without consulting God, but at that point the Lord had denied him the right. So, he arranged for a soothsayer woman (medium of En-dor)to raise the spirit of Samuel. Samuel was not impressed and told him of his immenant death. I'm not sure of how this fits with many other things in scripture concerning raising the deadand must consider it further. Refer 1 Sam 28

Now there was a fellow on the telly this morning predicting that the economic downturn from the financial crisis would hit much harder than we may think. All doom and gloom he was. Now each age has it's own form of soothsayers, and I wonder who or what had been wispering in his ear. Hell, these days I don't even believe the weather bureau -really.

I fear only God as you well say

R

Viewing 12 posts - 101 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account