"The False Prophet" of Revelation is Muhammad

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

This thread is not what is the sixth kingdom, please try to stay on topic everyone…

“The False Prophet” of Revelation is Muhammad…

Edj

To affirm such a thing, one would need a clear: THEN SPEAKS JEHOVAH, but this is not the case.

All those who do not have their name inscribed in the book of life will worship the beast AND ITS IMAGE (the 2 th beast).

“AND ALL THAT DWELL UPON THE EARTH SHALL WORSHIP HIM, WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE OF THE LAMB SLAIN FROM THE FONDATION OF THE WORLD.”

The false prophet is the apostate Protestantism which defends Catholicism by not denouncing its false doctrines.
    The papal-led ecumenical movement brings the “sheep” back to Rome at the feet of the Pope, whether you like it or not.
    This is what Revelation 13 states
    “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.”
    Do we see a movement now in the world that would lead us to believe that Islam is on the rise?
    It is not BEFORE ISLAM IN PARTICULAR THAT THE WORLD WILL PROSTERN BUT BEFORE THE GOD OF ECOUMENISM: SATAN.

AND IT IS THROUGH THE BEAST AND APOSTAT PROTESTANTISM(second beast and image of the beast)
    AND THE SPIRITUALISM THAT IT IS AND WILL BE DONE.

SATAN WILL ONLY FULLY REIGN FOR ONE HOUR…

HE KNOWS HIS TIME IS VERY SHORT.
    AND HE WILL UNLEASH HIS WRATH ON THE FAITHFUL OF THE TRUE GOD.
    “And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.” (Revelation 12:17)
    And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
    12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    14] These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Berean
    Participant

THE FALSE PROPHET

U.S.A/APOSTAT PROTESTANTISM

A BEAST= KINGDOM

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
    [12] And HE EXERCISETH ALL THE POWER OF THE FIRST BEAST BEFORE HIM,

and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein TO WORSHIP THE FIRST BEAST, whose deadly wound was healed.

AND CAUSETH THE HEARTH. …

CAUSETH

VERB

poiew
    poieo
    poy-eh’-o
    apparently a prolonged form of an obsolete primary; to make or do (in a very wide application, more or less direct):–abide, + agree, appoint, X avenge, + band together, be, bear, + bewray, bring (forth), cast out, cause, commit, + content, continue, deal, + without any delay, (would) do(-ing), execute, exercise, fulfil, gain, give, have, hold, X journeying, keep, + lay wait, + lighten the ship, make, X mean, + none of these things move me, observe, ordain, perform, provide, + have purged, purpose, put, + raising up, X secure, shew, X shoot out, spend, take, tarry, + transgress the law, work, yield. Compare prassw – prasso 4238.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..If you can’t stay within the guidelines of Rev 17 and Dan 2, you simply do not have the truth.  The things you say must fit or they are simply a false teaching, I have clearly laid it out for anyone who has eyes to see.  If you can’t see that John was actually transported into the “day of the lord” , and it was from that point in time that the Seventh and Eight kingdoms come into existence, If you or anyone else  can’t see that,  then you and they lack the wisdom mentioned in Rev 17.  Just that simple.

We have been told that “there would come many false prophets” and indeed there are.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Berean
    Participant

If you can’t follow the guidelines of Rev 17 and Dan 2, you simply don’t have the truth. The things you say must be true or are simply false teaching, I have made this clear to all who have eyes to see. If you cannot see that John was carried into the “day of the Lord”, and from that moment on the Seventh and Eighth Kingdoms came into being, if you or anyone else cannot see it, then you and they do not have the wisdom mentioned in Rev 17. It is as simple as that.

We have been told that “many false prophets will come” and it is true.

Gene

You’re obsessed with the way you see things.
    You’re ignoring the other chapters of Daniel. . .
    It’s too bad for you because it deprives you of the truth you could be receiving.
    Too bad for you if you insist on not seeing the other chapters related to Revelation 12; 13; 14; 17… etc….
    Calling me a false prophet won’t make you
    no further progress in the light of the truth for all that.

Gene, the bible proves itself by the bible.
    and the prophets are in agreement with
    the prophets.
    Daniel is in agreement with Revelation
    and vice versa.
    What you’re saying is OK until the Fourth Empire, but then it’s not
    not in agreement with Daniel 7 and 8
    or with Revelation 12 and 13 and 17…

The truth is a puzzle, you STRENGTHEN it.
    THE PUZZLE
    IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANY BIBLE STUDENT…
    BUT THIS IS SO BIG.
    THE PAINTING IS DEFACED!!!!

I PRAY TO GOD THAT HE WILL PUT YOU AT HEART TO STUDY THIS PROPHECY MORE SERIOUSLY AND THAT HE WILL ALSO GIVE YOU SPIRITUAL DISCERNMENT AND AN EAR TO LISTEN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT’S VISION.

WHEN JESUS RETURNS AND TAKES HIS CHILDREN TO HEAVEN,
    HE WILL END ALL KINGDOMS ON THIS EARTH.

THIS IS ONE OF THE GOOD NEWS OF THE GOSPEL.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..if what every you come up with doesn’t fit the frame work laid out in Rev 17 and Dan 2 , it is simply not true, you can’t ignore part of it and expect your rendition to fit the frame work given us, this guideline is how we know if what others say is true or not.  What every you say it must fit the right guide line, to even have a chance to be true. IMO  , what you are saying does not fit those guidelines.  The biggest people in your and others thinking is you all think these things all happen before Jesus return , when in fact they happen at the end of his rule, just before Almighty GOD  returns to the earth.   Anyone can easely see this if they understand that John was “transported into the Sixth Kingdom” the Sixth kingdom of Jesus Christ and the Saint’s,  the seventh and eighth happens at the end time of the Sixth kingdom .  Simple to understand if you have the wisdom to.

Peace and love to you and yours. ……..gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

What you’re saying doesn’t do much good.
    Prophecy serves among other things to warn against the wiles of the devil, the mark of the beast (Revelation 14) and to encourage the servants of God to be faithful to God until death and to sanctify themselves by renouncing sin through faith in Christ.
    We are shortly BEFORE THE RETURN OF CHRIST AND IT MUST BE KNOWN THAT SINNERS WILL NOT ENTER THE SKY, HOLY CITY OF GOD.

IT IS NECESSARY TO SEE RENUNCIATION OF EVERYTHING
    FISHING BEFORE YOU’RE READY TO GO TO HEAVEN.
    And Satan does everything to prevent us
    to achieve this goal by the false doctrines preached by the apostate churches and oriental philosophies, atheism …etc.

This is the exhortation that GOD gives in
    Revelation 22, it’s a bliss:

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

And the warning:

[15] For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Gene, I tell you again, Daniel and Revelation in particular are prophecies to help us through the times that are at our feet and will come. When JESUS COMES IS ENDED, WE CAN NO LONGER ASK FOR GOD.
    WE MUST BE READY TODAY
    IF DEATH CATCHES US BY SURPRISE BUT ALSO KEEP US READY AS IF WE SHOULDN’T DIE AND SEE JESUS RETURN.

I ALSO TELL YOU THAT WHEN JESUS…
    COMES BACK IT’S LIKE KING OF KINGS
    AND LORD OF LORDS
    ALL THE KINGDOMS OF THIS EARTH WILL COME UNDER HIS FINAL RULE.

READ THIS PASSAGE WHICH SHOWS THE RETURN OF JESUS…

Revelation 19:11-16
    And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    12] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
    15] And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
    16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

NO PAGAN OR OTHER KINGDOM
    WILL NEVER AGAIN RISE ON THIS EARTH.

AFTER THE MILLENNIUM SATAN WILL MAKE AN ATTEMPT WITH THE NATIONS (GOG AND MAGOG)
    JUST BEFORE GOD DESTROYED THEM.

THE LAST MESSAGE FOR THE LOST HUMANITY IS CONSIGNED IN REVELATION 14.

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
    7] Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    8] And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
    9] And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
    10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
    11] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
    12] Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

God bless

Berean
    Participant

IT IS NECESSARY TO SEE RENUNCIATION OF EVERY
    SIN BEFORE YOU’RE READY TO GO TO HEAVEN.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean. …“the neek shall inherit the earth”.  Jesus ‘ kingdom is a earthy kingdom that is comming to this earth, just as it says. “I saw the lord decend from mount Paron with ten thousands of his saint’s, to execute judgement “ON THE EARTH”, to convince all the ungodly of all their ungodly deed which they have ungodly committed”.

Why do you want to go to heaven , nothing is wrong with this earth, except for the government’s of this present earth, that what will be changed when Jesus returns, and when God the Father returns also.

Peace and love to you and yours. …………gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

The millennium will be a time of judgment of the unbelievers and this will take place in heaven with Christ.

The earth during the millennium will be empty of inhabitants, all the unbelievers
    will be destroyed when Jesus returns.
    I did not invent it, but the Word of God says so.

READ THIS PASSAGE ON THE RETURN OF JESUS
    AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WICKED

Revelation 19>>>>>>>

[11] And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;

And he that sat on him was called Faithful and True, and he judged and fought righteously.

His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, which no one knew except himself.

He was clothed with a garment dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

And the armies which were in heaven followed him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and pure.

Out of his mouth came a sharp sword, to smite the nations; and he shall rule them with a rod of iron, and shall tread the winepress with the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

He shall bear on his garment and on his thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

And he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that flew in the midst of heaven, “Come, gather yourselves together for the supper of the great God;

That you may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses and of those who ride on them, and the flesh of all men, free or bond, small or great.

And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that worked signs before him, whereby he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. They were both cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

And the rest were killed by the sword of him that sat on the horse, which came out of his mouth; and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Did you read it right?

After THAT, in chapter 20 Satan is bound for a thousand years…he remains on the desert earth with his demons to contemplate his work. ….

And the judgment is about to begin.

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones; and to them that sat on them was given power to judge. And I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and of them that had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received the mark on their foreheads and on their hands. They came to life again, and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

20:5 And the rest of the dead came not again to life, until the thousand years were fulfilled. This is the first resurrection.

20:6 Blessed and holy are they which have part in the first resurrection. The second death hath no power over them: but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

To prove to you again that the saints will go to heaven

Read well 1 Thessalonians 4

For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God’s trumpet, and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

4:17 Afterward we that are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we be with the Lord always.

….TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS, TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR…..

NOT ON EARTH

This is the WORD OF GOD THAT COUNTS
    WITHOUT TAKING IT OUT OF CONTEXT.

READ ALSO WHAT PAUL SAYS TO THE PHILIPIANS

3:20 But our own city is in heaven, from whence also we wait for the Lord Jesus Christ as our Saviour,

3:21 Who shall transform the body of our humiliation, making it like the body of his glory, by the power that he hath to subdue all things.

IT IS NOT GOOD  ?

THIS IS AFTER THE MILLENNIUM THAT GOD, JESUS AND THE SAINTS WILL GO TO THE EARTH…

NOT BEFORE

I PROMISE YOU THIS IN FRONT OF
    GOD… I’M NOT LYING.

God bless

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean,   Because we are to meet the lord in the air , does not mean we stay in the clouds, because it say we will be with him forever. I have just recently showed you where it say “The Lord decend Mount Paron  with ten thousands of his saint’s,  to execute judgement on the earth’.

I am not saying you are lying, you simply are deceived and you do believe what you are saying,  but what you are saying does not match the time frame  given in Rev 17, nor Dan 2.   Jesus said when he return he will seperate the Nations as a shepards seperates the sheep from the goats, “Matt 25: 31-46,  I really don’t believe that takes place in heaven.

Do you understand the reason for the millennial reign of Jesus and the Saint’s?  Can you tell us what’s the reason for the millennial regin on this earth,  and why is it “necessary” for that to happen first?

You are not taking into consideration that there are “two” commings, one of Jesus Christ, and also,  the comming of God Almighty. You have got them mixed up, by not concidering that Jesus turns his Kingdom unto God the Father. “1 Cor 15:24 ,  that all takes place at the end of the millennial reign of Jesus and the Saint’s.

Peace and love to you and yours. …………gene

Berean
    Participant

YOU SAY

Because we are to meet the lord in the air , does not mean we stay in the clouds, because it say we will be with him forever”

Gene

I have already told you many times that the saints are going to heaven for a thousand years for judgment with Christ.
    Of course they don’t stay in the air. ..lol

YOU SAY

I have just recently showed you where it say “The Lord decend Mount Paron  with ten thousands of his saint’s,  to execute judgement on the earth’.

This is THE EXECUTIVE’S JUDGMENT (SECOND DEATH) AFTER THE FINAL JUDGMENT ON HEAVEN DURING THE MILLENNIUM.

IT’LL HAPPEN ON EARTH, ALL RIGHT?

There is still to be understood why this judgment for a thousand years in heaven with Jesus Christ

It’s very important to understand that
    for there must be no doubt
    in the minds of the elect for all eternity about those who will be lost forever.

We’ll see that later if God wills.

God bless

Berean
    Participant

Gene

It’s actually quite simple.

The elect will assist Christ as He judges the wicked and fallen angels.(Revelation 20)

They will then understand the reason for each one’s condemnation.

Before being destroyed, the wicked will know their judgment.

Having refused God’s call during their lives, their names will not appear in the Book of Life.

They will be the only ones responsible for their bad choices.

Ed J
    Participant

“The False Prophet” of Revelation is Muhammad…

Edj

To affirm such a thing, one would need a clear: THEN SPEAKS JEHOVAH, but this is not the case.

Hi Berean,

I have plenty of evidence. But I’ve been patiently waiting for you and Gene

Berean
    Participant

Ed j

Muhammad is A FALSE PROPHET

BUT NOT ” THE FALSE PROPHET”

OF DANIEL(7; 8; 11) AND

REVELATION(13; 17;….)

On the other hand, don’t confuse
    not “the first beast” with “the false prophet”?

Ed J
    Participant

Ed j

Muhammad is A FALSE PROPHET

BUT NOT “THE FALSE PROPHET”

OF DANIEL(7; 8; 11) AND…

Hi Berean,

Thank you for your willingness to discuss this important topic.
    We can have an interactive discussion, something Gene has trouble with.

“THE FALSE PROPHET” is not mentioned in DANIEL (7; 8; 11)

Why are you suggesting DANIEL (7; 8; 11) pertains to “THE FALSE PROPHET”

Berean
    Participant

Hi tdj

It’s right for Daniel 7 and 8

It’s not about the false prophet.

For chap.11  we shall see

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Edj J,

It’s right for Daniel 7 and 8

It’s not about the false prophet.

For chap.11 we shall see

Hi Berean,

Ok. Please tell me then why you believe Daniel chapter 11 pertains to “THE FALSE PROPHET” ?

Ed J
    Participant

I’m not sure how to read your last post?

Are you instead saying: Chapter 7 & 8 does, but only
    time will tell about whether Chapter 11 does as well?

In any case, please tell me why you believe this ?

Berean
    Participant

Hi to j

No chapters 7 and 8 of Daniel do not speak of “false prophète”But there are hints in chapter 11.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Please do show where these ‘hints’ are ???

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account