The Door

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

CO,
    Is there any doubt that Jesus was a Jew?
    As jew he lived as a Jew.

But the Words of his mouth are those of God and eternal.
    Man is like grass but the word of the Lord lasts forever.

He opened for all men the way of salvation by obedience to the gospel of the kingdom.

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    The “gospel of the kingdom” was never reached by the Jews who Jesus taught. And of course you are in error again: He “Jesus”, opened salvation for all mankind by His death and resurrection, [not by obedience to the gospel of the kingdom], having 'justified' us, and God sees our sin no more. (2Cor.5:18-19 …18 Yet all is of God, Who conciliates us to Himself through Christ, and is giving us the dispensation of the conciliation,
    19 how that God was in Christ, conciliating the world to Himself, not reckoning their offenses to them, and placing in us the word of the conciliation).

Notice: “not reckoning their offenses to them, and placing in us the word of the conciliation”.

Reading scripture and “correctly cutting the word of truth”, would benefit you greatly.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

CO.
    The gospel of the kingdom was not reached?
    Of course not the gospel was preached.

God does not send his word without there being fruit.
    The kingdom was being entered even as the Master preached.

Lk 16
    16The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    That scripture was to the Jews. Remember, “we must correctly cut the word of truth”. Forgot, didn't you?

NickHassan
    Participant

CO,
    You offer mincemeat?
    I prefer God's intact Word.

You were not appointed to dice up God's teachings and dispense to others only what you can tolerate.

NickHassan
    Participant

CO,
    Jesus is the door [jn10] to the kingdom of God that unites Jew and gentile.
    One in him in God.

Chosen one, are you saying that what Christ taught to both Jew and Gentile became null and void due to him being slaughtered, my teachings have said his blood covered our sins, the perfect sacrifice, to date, no one has said that you can move your neighbors boundry line, eat or drink blood, covent your neighbors wife.

And chosenone, how would you even know what love was if you did not pay mind to what was taught by Christ, whose Yahweh's words became flesh through Christ.
    If you are one to call out false teachings then I must confess, I believe you are speaking false.

Yahweh is not seeking the “Sunday church goer” he is seeking the ones who worship in spirit and truth, and this is just my thoughts, why does one need chapter and verse to know when the word is being spoken?

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (wild_olive_branch @ Nov. 15 2008,15:15)
    Chosen one, are you saying that what Christ taught to both Jew and Gentile became null and void due to him being slaughtered, my teachings have said his blood covered our sins, the perfect sacrifice, to date, no one has said that you can move your neighbors boundry line, eat or drink blood, covent your neighbors wife.

And chosenone, how would you even know what love was if you did not pay mind to what was taught by Christ, whose Yahweh's words became flesh through Christ.
    If you are one to call out false teachings then I must confess, I believe you are speaking false.

Yahweh is not seeking the “Sunday church goer” he is seeking the ones who worship in spirit and truth, and this is just my thoughts, why does one need chapter and verse to know when the word is being spoken?

Hi W_O_B.
    I didn't say that Christ taught to Jew and Gentile. Jesus Himself said in Matt. 15:24 …Now He (Jesus), answering, said, “I was not commissioned except for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
    Also in Ro.15:8 …For I (Paul) am saying that Christ has become the Servant of the Circumcision, for the sake of the truth of God, to confirm the patriarchal promises.

So I believe that scripture plainly says that Jesus' teachings was to the Jews only. Only Pauls epistles are for the “Nations” (gentiles). This includes both Jew and Gentile that are chosen into the “body of Christ” the ecclesia.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Yes Jesus was sent to the Jews.
    But his words are written and eternal and for all men.
    Since then his work has continued though his servants empowered in his Spirit.

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 16 2008,06:59)
    Hi CO,
    Yes Jesus was sent to the Jews.
    But his words are written and eternal and for all men.
    Since then his work has continued though his servants empowered in his Spirit.

Nick.
    Of course His words were FOR us, and so are all the books of history thoughout the ages, but not all is ABOUT us, I guess you just cannot understand the difference. Perhaps you could take some grammer lessons, I feel that it would benefit you greatly.

NickHassan
    Participant

CO,
    He is the door for the sheep and we need to be found among those sheep under one good shepherd.
    He told us in his gospel.

chosenone
    Participant

Nick,
    Yes, the Jews were the “lost sheep of the house of Israel”, the ones Jesus gave the message to. (Matt.15:24)

NickHassan
    Participant

CO,
    Are you not a sheep?
    Goats are the option.

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    I'm niether.

NickHassan
    Participant

hmmm

chosenone
    Participant

Ro.9:11 …11 For, not as yet being born, nor putting into practice anything good or bad, that the purpose of God may be remaining as a choice, not out of acts, but of Him Who is calling,

Ro.9:16 …Consequently, then, it is not of him who is willing, nor of him who is racing, but of God, the Merciful.

NickHassan
    Participant

CO,
    Yes grace is the empowerment of God's children.
    Best we align with His call.

chosenone
    Participant

Which is?

NickHassan
    Participant

CO,
    All men everywhere must repent.

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    Repent of what?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account