The decline of violence.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

David,

I am not sure there is a decline in violence so much as a decline in adverse effects.

There is certainly a decline in dueling due to changes in the law. People do not carry weapons such as knifes and guns around as a regular activity and so some of the effects of anger mismanagement are also missing. Increased medical science and faster medical response times have also helped. Cultural attitudes against homicide and for suicide have perhaps caused a shift in those areas in certain segments of our society.

kerwin
    Participant

David,

Rape is not a good example as it is under-reported as well as being a hot button issue.

That is not my main point.

My main is that non-Hispanic European whites are dying off and that means that Europe where they dominate has an even more aging population than even the United States. crime, even violent ones, are more often committed by the young.

Europe’s answer to the situation is to encourage immigration to get needed workers as their native population become unable to perform more blue collar activities. They use other possible solutions as well. Aliens also perform some higher class white collar functions as well like medical, laboratory, etc. hypothetically due to taking lower pay and artificial limits to the numbers educated locally set by the governments.

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account