The cross….not the correct symbol for adoration

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 221 through 236 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    dee
    Participant

Princess of the King,

As you can see in the book of Revelations, People are seen before the Throne of God…from EVERY Nation and People and Tongue… so if you look around today at how many People serve YHVH from around the Whole World.. (despite the errors of their ways = due to their…confused Sheppards)…its quite incredible , this was achieved through the AWESOME plan the Son of God had =  to appear to Paul and give Him the instructions.. to spread the message… and despite Pauls (often confusing) ways, He obeyed and did this. So we should say “Thanks Paul, RESPECTS, and always bear in mind that God can use ANYONE if it is His Will and Purpose! Even yourself! =] God bless.

Hello dee, and welcome to HeavenNet, may you share and learn on this site.

I do agree with vesselship. I do not agree with the common statement that 'Paul's teachings are hard to understand', if one seeks and asks with a pure heart it will be given.

Once again, Welcome to the forum.

dee
    Participant

Thankyou POK =P

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 24 2010,09:00)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 24 2010,04:36)

Quote (karmarie @ April 23 2010,22:53)
    Hi LU, it does. Was Paul a false Prophet though? Nah- religious maybe, but- a chosen vessel!

karm. Why would you even think that Paul was a false prophet.  Jesus appeared to Him and was blinded, Jesus called Him to be an Apostle and was send to the Gentiles Nations, to spread the Good News……

Georg or Irene? Go back to the previous page and you will see the conversation had become about the Apostle Paul, the point I was trying to make is that no-one is perfect and God can use anyone to be a vessel and Paul was a really important one, exactly as you said.

The point I made that you even ask if Paul was a false Prophet, which you did….again Paul was called by Christ and God to become an Apostle to go to the Gentles and spread the good news.  Why would any of you say that Paul is not an Apostle and an eye Witness to Christ…. He indeed is a vessel that God used…… just like all the other Apostle.  Paul Himself however said that He is not worthy since He persecuted heavily the first Christian….and the Princess even said that She preferred another,….. That also shows what God can make out of someone if He (God) chooses to…..I also find it redicoulous to choose one Apostle over the other. They are all Apostles called by God. I don't think that we should ever compare anyone over the other…..they all were eye Witnesses and all died for that Faith for Christ, except for John. He was exiled to the Island of Petmos and there He wrote the Book of Revealation….He died there of old age……
    Irene

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ April 25 2010,00:50)
    Will await for you tasks to be complete for your response.

Take care of yourself Karmarie and thank you.

Hi POK. sorry about the delay, I would have to agree with everything dee said!

Hope your well.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 27 2010,03:19)

Quote (karmarie @ April 24 2010,09:00)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 24 2010,04:36)

Quote (karmarie @ April 23 2010,22:53)
    Hi LU, it does. Was Paul a false Prophet though? Nah- religious maybe, but- a chosen vessel!

karm. Why would you even think that Paul was a false prophet.  Jesus appeared to Him and was blinded, Jesus called Him to be an Apostle and was send to the Gentiles Nations, to spread the Good News……

Georg or Irene? Go back to the previous page and you will see the conversation had become about the Apostle Paul, the point I was trying to make is that no-one is perfect and God can use anyone to be a vessel and Paul was a really important one, exactly as you said.

The point I made that you even ask if Paul was a false Prophet, which you did….again Paul was called by Christ and God to become an Apostle to go to the Gentles and spread the good news.  Why would any of you say that Paul is not an Apostle and an eye Witness to Christ…. He indeed is a vessel that God used…… just like all the other Apostle.  Paul Himself however said that He is not worthy since He persecuted heavily the first Christian….and the Princess even said that She preferred another,….. That also shows what God can make out of someone if He (God) chooses to…..I also find it redicoulous to choose one Apostle over the other.  They are all Apostles called by God.  I don't think that we should ever compare anyone over the other…..they all were eye Witnesses and all died for that Faith for Christ, except for John.  He was exiled to the Island of Petmos and there He wrote the Book of Revealation….He died there of old age……
    Irene

Irene, Hi.

You said (to me):

The point I made that you even ask if Paul was a false Prophet, which you did

I didnt ASK if Paul was a false Prophet, can you see that I did that? No I didnt. Instead I was defending Paul?

When I said:

Was Paul a false Prophet though? Nah- religious maybe, but- a chosen vessel

Unless you didnt know there are many (Religeons and books) who try to claim Paul was a/the False Prophet, (I was nearly convinced by one of them) and I was saying this wasnt so In my opinion and was defending Paul.

Hope that makes sense Irene.

One must admit though, one passage has been known for ones to break away from another to create another.

Hence, many denominations. Although, there will be a time when this will not be so. This is long awaited.

It is just of matter of preparing, patience is what I am in need for at times dealing with this world, is quite the task.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ April 27 2010,12:36)
    One must admit though, one passage has been known for ones to break away from another to create another.

Hence, many denominations.

What verse is that? (out of curiosity)

It is just of matter of preparing, patience is what I am in need for at times dealing with this world, is quite the task.

We will just 'sit' and wait. Like waiting for a bus:) sometimes its a bit late in coming, so we must do things to 'pass the time' it will soon arrive though!
    Just have patience :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 27 2010,15:06)

We will just 'sit' and wait. Like waiting for a bus:) sometimes its a bit late in coming, so we must do things to 'pass the time' it will soon arrive though!

Hi Karina,

What bus?

Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Ed. Dont worry. I talk in riddles sometimes.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 27 2010,19:54)
    Hi Ed.  Dont worry. I talk in riddles sometimes.

:D :D :D

good one

You ask for a verse, let's start with the commandments, division right out the gate. John 1.1, here it goes again, division.

Karmarie, you are a dear. It will be nice to meet you once the bus arrives. Hopefully, we will sit next to each other.

Thank you for your building and not tearing down.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Ja, like asking a question and answering it right along, confusing……
    But I am glad that you do like Paul…. I do too…. I don't think that His writings are hard to understand either…. Going on a Bus….. :) :) I think I'll wait right here where it is warm and cozy……or in the grave sleeping for awhile…. which ever comes first….but the tread is about the cross…. nothing else to say about that…. I said it all….I rather put down one of my Songs to Praise God with…Amen.
    Peace and Love Irene

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ April 28 2010,02:28)

You ask for a verse, let's start with the commandments, division right out the gate. John 1.1, here it goes again, division.

Karmarie, you are a dear. It will be nice to meet you once the bus arrives. Hopefully, we will sit next to each other.

Thank you for your building and not tearing down.

Amen Sister! it shouldnt be too long now:)

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 28 2010,04:07)

Ja, like asking a question and answering it right along, confusing……
    But I am glad that you do like Paul…. I do too…. I don't think that His writings are hard to understand either…. Going on a Bus….. :) :) I think I'll wait right here where it is warm and cozy……or in the grave sleeping for awhile…. which ever comes first….but the tread is about the cross…. nothing else to say about that…. I said it all….I rather put down one of my Songs to Praise God with…Amen.
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene. I know, God bless you.

Hebrews 11-  faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 27 2010,18:54)

Hi Karmarie,

There's not going to be 'any bus'! (Click Here)

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 16 posts - 221 through 236 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account