The Creator has a Name, few know it…. do you?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

You sir, keep pushing the question like you know the answer. So what is it?

Eliyah
    Participant

Yea, I can't wait either for David's Answer, because he has been asked that question several times by 2 different people in the past month or so.

The JWs speak a lot about this name in their literature, however, they never tell you where and how they come to use it and where it originates from.

Eliyah
    Participant

I've already pointed out from other sources concerning the name Je'hovah, however, I wanted to know from the JWs themselves.

Anonymous

could you please point me to where you addressed it?

Eliyah
    Participant
    Anonymous

Thank you. On another note do you believe we have the right pronunciation of YHWH? If you do, what makes you so sure?

Eliyah
    Participant

The short form Name of ” Yah “( Strongs 3050), I believe to be undesputable, it is first used in the Masorretic Text in ( Exod.15:2) by Moses, and it is in ( Psalms 68:4) as ” Jah “( O.K.J.V.) and corrected in the ( N.K.J.V.) to ” Yah “, as there ere no letter ” J ” untill about 500 years ago.

Here are two places I recommend you read.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….1;t=337

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….1;t=356

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….1;t=323

Eliyah
    Participant

Hey, Nice picture of William Shattener, A.K.A James T.Kirk.

Anonymous

Strongs? Thats english if i`m not mistaken. Your going to rely on an english concordance? I hope your not going to rely on an english book for the answer? Do you have a Jewish authority?

Eliyah
    Participant

I just told you, that this name is in the original Hebrew Massoretic texts, and that James H. Strongs Concordance will also verify it under the Hebrew Dictionary Number 3050= YAH., which is used in thee original texts about 50 times, and is the short contracted form of the name YAH-WEH.

Anonymous

And your answer would be; no you don`t have a Jewish authority, only an english one, an english concordance at that!

Eliyah
    Participant

Listen, I don't know what rock you came out from under, however, if your not aware of the Hebrew Mas. Texts of scriptures then maybe you should start.

here is one, however, there are several others.

http://www.yahuyahweh.org/iah/#

Eliyah
    Participant

Here is you another, probably better understandable for you.

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/YAH/yah.html

Anonymous

I don't know what rock you came out from under[/QUOTE]..Tisk, tisk, do you eat with the same mouth of yours? A gentlement your not. Its good to be passionate, but name calling? And a believer[professing] in YHWH to boot! I guess i picked the wrong person to ask questions? Is name calling tolerated in this forum? If it is i will not engage here for very long.

Eliyah
    Participant

Listen, I did not call you anything, I asked ” what rock ” meaning ” IF YOU DON'T KNOW”? Or, where have you been?

However, anyone who seems familiar with the book of Enoch as yourself, I would assume that you would know these things.

I did not call you anything, however, you seem to ignor the post places that I gave you, and make like that I merely believe on someone's words of merely English.

Take it however you like, because your going to anyway, no matter what I say.

Anonymous

How old are you? Are you a child? I hope your mommy uses a belt. You should know better, than to call an adult a snake!

Eliyah
    Participant

Sir, Where did I call you a snake? I told you what I meant, as if “” WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TO NOT KNOW THIS?

It seems you want to dis-prove me so bad and can't then you want to insult me by making like I did not tell you the truth concerning the name of ” Yah “, as I have given you, and then I gave you the Strongs Concordance so you could verify it.

I'm sorry if you take my meaning the wrong way, however, if you merely want to argue, then please go do it with someone else.

Eliyah
    Participant

David, back to the questions.

You simply either do not know, or your purposely avoiding the question.

I've already done the research of others.

That is WHY I'm asking YOU, since you are from that Organization.

ONESPIRIT also asked you the same question and you avoided it.

Ok, I will re-phrase the questions.

From where and how did the JWs arrive or begin at the conclusion to use the form name ” Je'hovah “?

From where and how did the JWs arrive or begin at the conclusion to use the form name ” Je'hovah “?

Where did the JWs get this name from, and how did they arive at that name Je'hovah, and from whom or where?

Or, do you not even know yourself ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Eliyah Collette is a grown man with his own website.

LOVE ONE ANOTHER he says on it.

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick,

Are you straying from the forum subject topic again ?

If you persist, I will report this to Heaven, and we will see if only lower so-called admins. have right to encourage off subject topics to every forum.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account