The Beast of Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 16 2010,11:40)
    georg

first clear up Dan 2 and 7

Pierre

What don't you understand about it?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 18 2010,15:35)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

yea;;;

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 18 2010,09:44)

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 18 2010,15:35)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

yea;;;

Don't you get tired of pretending?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

we have talked in another topic about the man of lawlessness or Antichrist,now this is my understanding,
    the beasts in Daniel 7;and revelation 13 and 17 are related and can not be view in a single view.

secondly ,all of revelation like 7 churches ,7 bowls,7 stars,and 7;7;7; all that as to be view together not separately.

THE PROBLEM TO DISCUSS THIS IS THAT YOU ARE ALREADY SET ON YOUR OWN VIEWS AND SO THERE IS NO MORE PLEASE TO MOVE,
    YOU SAID SHOW ME THINGS WHO MAKE SENCE,NOTHING WOULD MAKE SENCE TO YOU ,I TRY THAT WEN I TOLD YOU THAT CONSTANTINE WAS THE ANTICHRIST OR LAWLESSNESS,AND WEN I TOLD YOU THAT DAN;2;40 THE LEGS AND FOOT AND TOES ARE ;ROME EMPIRE JUST AS IN DAN;7 THE FORTH BEAST,YOU REFUSE TO ADMID THAT IT IS SO.
    I ALSO SHOWED YOU THAT ISRAEL NATION TODAY HAS NOTHING TO DO IN PROPHESIES THE LAST ONE IS THE YEAR 70 AD.
    EVERYTHING IS NOW TROUGH CHRIST JEWS ,GREEKS,GERMAN,ITALIANS,BELGIAN,POLISH,RUSSIAN,ECT. IT DOES NOT MATTER,ALL TROUGH CHRIST.

THE DEVIL AS CREATED AND ILLUTION TO DECIEVE THE WORLD.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 20 2010,14:32)
    georg

we have talked in another topic about the man of lawlessness or Antichrist,now this is my understanding,
    the beasts in Daniel 7;and revelation 13 and 17 are related and can not be view in a single view.

secondly ,all of revelation like 7 churches ,7 bowls,7 stars,and 7;7;7;  all that as to be view together not separately.

THE PROBLEM TO DISCUSS THIS IS THAT YOU ARE ALREADY SET ON YOUR OWN VIEWS AND SO THERE IS NO MORE PLEASE TO MOVE,
    YOU SAID SHOW ME THINGS WHO MAKE SENCE,NOTHING WOULD MAKE SENCE TO YOU ,I TRY THAT WEN I TOLD YOU THAT CONSTANTINE WAS THE ANTICHRIST OR LAWLESSNESS,AND WEN I TOLD YOU THAT DAN;2;40 THE LEGS AND FOOT AND TOES ARE ;ROME EMPIRE JUST AS IN DAN;7 THE FORTH BEAST,YOU REFUSE TO ADMID THAT IT IS SO.
    I ALSO SHOWED YOU THAT ISRAEL NATION TODAY HAS NOTHING TO DO IN PROPHESIES THE LAST ONE IS THE YEAR 70 AD.
    EVERYTHING IS NOW TROUGH CHRIST JEWS ,GREEKS,GERMAN,ITALIANS,BELGIAN,POLISH,RUSSIAN,ECT. IT DOES NOT MATTER,ALL TROUGH CHRIST.

Pierre

Ja, I know, you keep repeating yourself in what you believe, you also keep denying the scriptures I gave you stating that God will never reject his people, the Israelites; why don't you comment on them? do you call God a liar?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 23 2010,11:38)

georg

secondly ,all of revelation like 7 churches ,7 bowls,7 stars,and 7;7;7;  all that as to be view together not separately.

Pierre

Ja, I know, you keep repeating yourself in what you believe, you also keep denying the scriptures I gave you stating that God will never reject his people, the Israelites; why don't you comment on them? do you call God a liar?

Georg

georg

i am glad you ask ,so who is ;Gods people ?

the Israelite according to the flesh or the ones according to the spirit ???

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 23 2010,05:32)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

Pierre

Still don't want to comment on the scriptures, do you?
    I wonder why?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 26 2010,19:54)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

Pierre

I wonder why?

Georg

georg

you talking about this one ???

——————————————————————————–
    Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 14 2010,16:10)
    all

what are the beasts in Daniel have in common with revelation beasts ?

if there is no answer i will not pose the next question.

this has nothing to do with Georg book or main Chrsitian stream believes.
    Pierre

Hello Pierre

Its your old friend Georg again. I know you don't want me to answer, but, I'm not busy right now.

Rev 13:1 ¶ And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

This beast, the Roman beast, being made up from parts of the previous three beasts (mentioned in Dan. 7), shows that it was as bad as the three before it put together.

The seven heads on all “three” beasts, Rev. 12; Rev. 13; and Rev. 17; represent the seven empires of the Bible.
    The Dragon/Devil, in Rev. 12, shows that he is the power behind “all” man made kingdoms/governments; that he has used every kingdom to destroy God's plan for mankind.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Three of the four beasts/kings of Dan. 7, are among the once that had already fallen, the one that “is”, was Rome.

Why would you mention my book, no one here has read it.
    But you're right, this has nothing to do with “mainstream” Christianity, it has to do with truth, and understanding.

Georg

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 26 2010,15:27)

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 26 2010,19:54)

georg

Pierre

Georg

georg

Pierre

I wonder why?

Georg

georg

you talking about this one ???

——————————————————————————–
    Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 14 2010,16:10)
    all

what are the beasts in Daniel have in common with revelation beasts ?

if there is no answer i will not pose the next question.

this has nothing to do with Georg book or main Chrsitian stream believes.
    Pierre

Hello Pierre

Its your old friend Georg again. I know you don't want me to answer, but, I'm not busy right now.

Rev 13:1 ¶ And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.  

Rev 13:2   And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

This beast, the Roman beast, being made up from parts of the previous three beasts (mentioned in Dan. 7), shows that it was as bad as the three before it put together.

The seven heads on all “three” beasts, Rev. 12; Rev. 13; and Rev. 17; represent the seven empires of the Bible.
    The Dragon/Devil, in Rev. 12, shows that he is the power behind “all” man made kingdoms/governments; that he has used every kingdom to destroy God's plan for mankind.

Rev 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  

Three of the four beasts/kings of Dan. 7, are among the once that had already fallen, the one that “is”, was Rome.

Why would you mention my book, no one here has read it.
    But you're right, this has nothing to do with “mainstream” Christianity, it has to do with truth, and understanding.

Georg

Pierre

Yea, start with them.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

could you give me the scripture;;Ja, I know, you keep repeating yourself in what you believe, you also keep denying the scriptures I gave you stating that God will never reject his people, the Israelites; why don't you comment on them? do you call God a liar?

so wen i get the answer i will answer to you.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 26 2010,19:52)
    georg

could you give me the scripture;;Ja, I know, you keep repeating yourself in what you believe, you also keep denying the scriptures I gave you stating that God will never reject his people, the Israelites; why don't you comment on them? do you call God a liar?

so wen i get the answer i will answer to you.

Pierre

What a fake you are.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

you always will be my friend.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 26 2010,19:54)
    georg

you always will be my friend.

Pierre

Friends should be “honest” to each other.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

that s what i believe too ,so wen are you going to start.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 26 2010,20:08)
    georg

that s what i believe too ,so wen are you going to start.

Pierre

Do I have to explain “honesty” to you too?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

so be honest and answer my question;;georg

the Israelite according to the flesh or the ones according to the spirit

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 26 2010,20:52)
    georg

Pierre

All people are God's people, the Israelites are God's “chosen” people, which he will never abandon, punish yes, but not abandon.
    The ones that you call, according to the spirit, are the chosen once that will rule with Christ in his kingdom; also referred to as the “bride” of Christ; they are from “ALL” nations.

Rev 7:9 ¶ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Sep. 27 2010,04:01)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 26 2010,20:52)
    georg

Pierre

All people are God's people, the Israelites are God's “chosen” people, which he will never abandon, punish yes, but not abandon.
    The ones that you call, according to the spirit, are the chosen once that will rule with Christ in his kingdom; also referred to as the “bride” of Christ; they are from “ALL” nations.

Rev 7:9 ¶ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;  

Georg

georg

Pr 11:21 Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished,
    but those who are righteous will go free.
    Pr 16:5 The LORD detests all the proud of heart.
    Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.
    Pr 17:5 He who mocks the poor shows contempt for their Maker;
    whoever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished.
    Pr 19:5 A false witness will not go unpunished,
    and he who pours out lies will not go free.
    Pr 19:9 A false witness will not go unpunished,
    and he who pours out lies will perish.

Pr 28:20 A faithful man will be richly blessed,
    but one eager to get rich will not go unpunished.

Jer 49:12 This is what the LORD says: “If those who do not deserve to drink the cup must drink it, why should you go unpunished? You will not go unpunished, but must drink it.
    Na 1:3 The LORD is slow to anger and great in power;
    the LORD will not leave the guilty unpunished.
    His way is in the whirlwind and the storm,
    and clouds are the dust of his feet.
    Zec 11:5 Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, ‘Praise the LORD, I am rich!’ Their own shepherds do not spare them.

you see Georg,God as save a few or a rest of Israel wen Jesus came because Christ came to the nation of Israel and so give them the privilege to be the first to be in the kingdom of God and so they came but not enough so God open the door to the gentiles,

and yes god let there sins be unpunished only for the ones who received Christ,this is what Paul says;

Ro 3:25 God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished

so Israel of today as nothing to do with God s plan it just another nation thats all.

Gods will is fulfilled in the righteous ones the faithful to the word of God,not the enemy of God.

Jas 4:4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

1Pe 5:8 Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour

so it is the true faith in Christ redemption that save us all,Jews first,then all others ,this was said almost 2000 years ago,
    Israel stopped to exist as a Gods people, after TITUS flatten it in 70 AD.

Pierre

mikeangel
    Participant

Pierre were you baptised in a church or taken communion in 30 years?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Sep. 29 2010,18:14)
    Pierre were you baptised in a church or taken communion in 30 years?

mark

i am glad you ask;the reason i do not perform those thing is because i am not catholic

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account