The arian dissenters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 658 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ……….Jesus said the Words He Spoke to Us (which by the way were (not) his words), (ARE) SPIRIT and LIFE, He also said GOD is SPIRIT so that equal = GOD and His Words (are) Spirit. JOHN 1:1, “In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with GOD and The WORD (WAS) GOD”. How clear do you want it WJ> You TRINITARIANS need to quite trying to change scriptures all the time and except them as written for a change. IMO

peace and love ……………..gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 26 2010,05:04)
    WJ……….Jesus said the Words He Spoke to Us (which by the way were (not) his words), (ARE) SPIRIT and LIFE, He also said GOD is SPIRIT so that equal = GOD and His Words (are) Spirit.  JOHN 1:1, “In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with GOD and The WORD (WAS) GOD”. How clear do you want it WJ>  You TRINITARIANS need to quite trying to change scriptures all the time and except them as written for a change. IMO

Gene,

The words of Jesus were indeed His own. He said, “All that the Father has IS MINE” (John 16). But in the days of His flesh they were not His own to disclose on His own initiative.

You have just affirmed that the Word was God. Now go to verse 14, “The Word became flesh.”

You may be half way there Gene!

thinker

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 25 2010,12:56)
    WJ………Yes baby John is his spoken word even if it is just a cry or laugh, it still expresses baby John, it is (IMPOSSIBLE) to separate you from you WORDS. it is even foolish to even think you can be separated from them WJ. God and HIS Words are the very same thing you can not separate GOD From His Words or anyone else. If you are not your words then who are you?, your words depict who and what you are.  

peace and love…………….gene

Gene

The New Born Baby John does not have any words.

Hello!

WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ………Then New Born baby John is what he is though right? Rather words or Not and when He gains words it still will be HIM, not someone else. right. WJ , what you are saying makes (NO) Sense what so ever , YOU and YOUR Word (ARE) The same thing they (ARE) expressing (ONLY) YOUR MIND unless you are quoting someone else as Jesus Said HE WAS. “THE WORDS I AM TELLING YOU ARE (NOT) MINE” , Is that not what He said? So simple logic would tell you if the Words were someone elses then He is (NOT) that Person He is Quoting. Can we at lest get that straight?.

peace and love……………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ Feb. 26 2010,05:49)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 26 2010,05:04)
    WJ……….Jesus said the Words He Spoke to Us (which by the way were (not) his words), (ARE) SPIRIT and LIFE, He also said GOD is SPIRIT so that equal = GOD and His Words (are) Spirit.  JOHN 1:1, “In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with GOD and The WORD (WAS) GOD”. How clear do you want it WJ>  You TRINITARIANS need to quite trying to change scriptures all the time and except them as written for a change. IMO

Gene,

The words of Jesus were indeed His own. He said, “All that the Father has IS MINE” (John 16). But in the days of His flesh they were not His own to disclose on His own initiative.

You have just affirmed that the Word was God. Now go to verse 14, “The Word became flesh.”

You may be half way there Gene!

thinker

Thinker………You are not even in ball Park> IMO

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Gene,

What are you saying? I'm confused. You say the Word was not Jesus but God Himself?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mikeboil64……….The word in John 1:1 is just as John said it was (GOD) HIMSELF was HIS WORD. Not Jesus or Jhon would just have simply wrote Jesus there. He knew how to spell Jesus' Name. Here is the way (TRINITARIANS) change it to mean, IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD (JESUS) AND THE WORD (JESUS) WAS WITH GOD AND WAS GOD.

Now Here is the way it (IS) WRITTEN, “IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD AND THE WORD WAS GOD.

Now lets Just try to understand what it is saying “In the beginning was the word (intelligent utterance) and the word (intelligent utterance ) was with GOD and the word (intelligent utterance) WAS GOD.

Now ask yourself which is closest to the truth , in the text, without changing (anything) a Word being called Jesus or a Word simply meaning a Word (intelligent utterance). In my bible it says in the Beginning (GOD) (SAID) (intelligent utterance) LET THERE BE LIGHT. God SPOKE (words) and they were created by (HIS) SPIRITS.

Joh 12:49 For i have (NOT) spoken of (MY) Self; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should (say) and what i should (SPEAK) 50…> And I know that (HIS) commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I should (SPEAK) therefore as the (FATHER) (SAID) unto me, SO I SPEAK. Now what did Jesus (SPEAK) the FATHERS OR GOD”S WORDS. NOT HIS OWN WORDS.

Joh 8:47…> He that is of GOD hears (GOD's) Words; ye therefore hear not because ye are not of God.

peace and love to you and yours………….gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

FROM ANOTHER THREAD:

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 27 2010,08:32)
    When a person dies for another person, gives their life in place of another, are they worshipping the person they gave their life for, gave their life in place of?

If you commit suicide, are you worshipping yourself?

If we give up our life for Christ's sake, are we worshipping Christ?

When we worship the one only True God, from whom the God-breathed spirit of life came, and 'give up' our God-breathed spirit to Him, are we not doing the will of Him who we call Father and God Almighty, Jehovah of Armies?

JustAskin said:

Father “GAVE” immortality to the son, no one else but the Father had immortality before, and Jesus does not rule as God, in fact, he does not rule at all yet. He will be very shortly though.

11 Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, 12 saying with a loud voice:

“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
         To receive power and riches and wisdom,
         And strength and honor and glory and blessing!” Rev. 5:13

It says that thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands count the Lamb who was slain worthy of worship.

Take your questions to them.

thinker

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 25 2010,18:56)
    WJ………Then New Born baby John is what he is though right? Rather words or Not and when He gains words it still will be HIM, not someone else. right. WJ , what you are saying makes (NO) Sense what so ever , YOU and YOUR Word (ARE) The same thing they (ARE) expressing (ONLY) YOUR MIND unless you are quoting someone else as Jesus Said HE WAS. “THE WORDS I AM TELLING YOU ARE (NOT) MINE” , Is that not what He said? So simple logic would tell you if the Words were someone elses then He is (NOT) that Person He is Quoting. Can we at lest get that straight?.

peace and love……………….gene

You just dont get it!

A word is not a person!

WJ

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 26 2010,16:50)
    Mikeboil64……….The word in John 1:1 is just as John said it was (GOD) HIMSELF was HIS WORD. Not Jesus or Jhon would just have simply wrote Jesus there. He knew how to spell Jesus' Name. Here is the way (TRINITARIANS) change it to mean, IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD (JESUS) AND THE WORD (JESUS) WAS WITH GOD AND WAS GOD.

Now Here is the way it (IS) WRITTEN,  “IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD AND THE WORD WAS GOD.

Now lets Just try to understand what it is saying “In the beginning was the word (intelligent utterance) and the word (intelligent utterance ) was with GOD and the word (intelligent utterance) WAS GOD.

Now ask yourself which is closest to the truth , in the text, without changing (anything) a Word being called Jesus or a Word simply meaning a Word (intelligent utterance).  In my bible it says in the Beginning (GOD) (SAID) (intelligent utterance) LET THERE BE LIGHT. God SPOKE (words) and they were created by (HIS) SPIRITS.

Joh 12:49  For i have (NOT) spoken of (MY) Self; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should  (say) and what i should (SPEAK)  50…> And I know that (HIS) commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I should (SPEAK) therefore as the (FATHER) (SAID) unto me,  SO I SPEAK.  Now what did Jesus (SPEAK) the FATHERS OR GOD”S WORDS. NOT HIS OWN WORDS.

Joh 8:47…> He that is of GOD hears (GOD's) Words; ye therefore hear not because ye are not of God.

peace and love to you and yours………….gene

Hi All

A total wack job on the scriptures!

An (intelligent utterance ) didn't become flesh!

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (AND WE BEHELD HIS (the Word, Jesus) glory, the glory “as of the only begotten of the Father“,) full of grace and truth. John 1:14

John 1:14 is about Jesus Glory who is “the Word” that was made flesh according to 1 John 1:1-3

The Greek word for “Dwelt” means “Tabernacled among us”.

Its foolish to think that a spoken utterance is a person that dwelt among us.

Was the Father “The only begotten of the Father” or was the “Word” (Jesus) the only begotten of the Father?

The context of John chapter one is all about Jesus and his Glory!

Blessings WJ

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 27 2010,08:32)
    If you commit suicide, are you worshipping yourself?

Yep, because you have placed your own self above everthing and everyone including God by putting yourself first without considering the needs or desires of others!

WJ

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

And what of the rest of what was written.

Man how do you pass your exams by only answering selected parts of the question: Minus 10 Points for your answer and minus 100 more for deliberately not answering the rest.

You are not worshipping yourself because you cannot give your life to yourself. You are not even implying that you are giving your life to yourself.
    Your answer is a nonesense answer in keeping with with the majority of your trinitarian posts.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ………..You know that Jesus was speaking the Word GOD gave Him to Speak , Saying what Scripture does not say is the Hack Job, Not saying (exactly) what the text say. Fact is it is TRINITARIANS that have a deluding Spirit (intellect) working in them , not people who quote Scripture exactly as written. I ask you again do you see (the word) Jesus any where in John 1:1 If not then at least have the guts and honesty to admit it, and quit trying to change what it say. To meet Trinitarian false teachings That is where the hack job is being done. And in case you did not know this a (WORD) can NOT BECOME FLESH, and Neither is GOD Flesh. A word can only come to be (IN) a Flesh Being not actually be FLESH. GOD was (IN) Jesus reconciling the world unto himself, You need scriptures for that to, i can give it to you. We who know the truth Know that there is (ONLY) ONE (TRUE) GOD , and guess what Jesus knew that also that is why He is the ONE who said that . But what do deluded TRINITARIANS CARE THEY have butchered up most of GOD'S and Jesus Words anyway. IMO

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 27 2010,10:09)
    WJ,

Man how do you pass your exams by only answering selected parts of the question: Minus 10 Points for your answer and minus 100 more for deliberately not answering the rest.

You are not worshipping yourself because you cannot give your life to yourself. You are not even implying that you are giving your  life to yourself.
    Your answer is a nonesense answer in keeping with with the majority of your trinitarian posts.

JA……….Brother do you ever have that right.

Peace and love………….gene

Quote (JustAskin @ Feb. 26 2010,18:09)
    WJ,

You are not worshipping yourself because you cannot give your life to yourself. You are not even implying that you are giving your  life to yourself.

JA

Where does the rules of engagement here say I have to respond to your every point?

If you don't like my answer then fine, but don't be hypocritical and act like that you respond to every point we make!

Blessings WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 27 2010,09:37)
    [/quote]

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 25 2010,09:40)

WorshippingJesus,Feb. wrote:

Ed

Can you see it ED? The “Sword **OF** the Spirit is the “word of God”.

Not the Sword is the Spirit which is the word. Eds version!

Can you quote any reputable sources that teach what you teach?

Blessings WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 23 2010,22:51)
    Hi WJ,

Rev.19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    Rev.19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall
       rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Gen.3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims,
                   and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Ed J

Yes Ed,

Good scriptures. Notice that the Sword is the Word of God that proceeds out of Jesus mouth. In no way does this support Eds view that the “Father is the Sword” or the Father is the “Word of God”.

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Let me try to get you to “see” that your doing something very similar as me.

I say: HolySpirit is “the Word”:
    “The Word” proceeds from the “HolySpirit” and is the “HolySpirit” (John 1:1)

WJ says:

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 21 2010,06:27)
    Jesus is the Word

the Sword is the Word of God that proceeds out of Jesus mouth.

Can you see: your doing the same thing that I did except when I do it you say (in essence) it is wrong?
    The only problem here is: Rev.19:15 DOES NOT SAY ANYWHERE it refers to Jesus, that is mere conjecture on your part.

The difference here is: I have produced many verses to indicate that “The Word” IS the “HolySpirit”!
    Your proof (falsely) exists in the exegesis of the systems of religion. At least you engage my points!

Please explain what you mean by accentuating **OF**
    and why “IS” cannot (according to WJ) be substituted.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 26 2010,19:27)
    And in case you did not know this a (WORD) can NOT BECOME FLESH

Gene

Thats what we have been saying.

John 1:1 is not talking about an (intelligent utterance) as you say.

For the “Word” in John 1:14 that became flesh was the begotten of the Father.

John 1:14 is about the “Glory of the Word”!

Jesus is that “Word” according to 1 John 1:1-3

The Greek word as I said for “Dwelt” means “tabernacled among us”. The Word “Tabernacled among us” and we beheld his Glory!

WJ

Duplicate!

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 26 2010,20:03)
    Can you see: your doing the same thing that I did except when I do it you say (in essence) it is wrong?
    The only problem here is: Rev.19:15 DOES NOT SAY ANYWHERE it refers to Jesus, that is mere conjecture on your part.

ED

I was giving you grace by giving you the final word and not responding, but if you insist fine.

I will get to your post tonight!

Blessings WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 27 2010,12:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 26 2010,20:03)

ED

I was giving you grace by giving you the final word and not responding, but if you insist fine.

I will get to your post tonight!

Blessings WJ

Hi WJ,

Don't forget to address this point…

I say: HolySpirit is “the Word”:
    “The Word” proceeds from the “HolySpirit” and is the “HolySpirit” (John 1:1)

WJ says:

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 21 2010,06:27)
    Jesus is the Word

the Sword is the Word of God that proceeds out of Jesus mouth.

Can you not see: your doing the exact same thing that I did; except when I do it you say: (in essence) it is wrong?

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 658 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account