The apple of his eye!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

Texas So you did not receive God's Holy Spirit? We were Baptized In ” The name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
    Without God's Holy Spirit we would not understand anything of the Bible. No matter how hard you would study. I also have wondered so many times, no matter what I say for instant to our Son about the trinity Doctrine, He will not understand. You know why? The Minister did not lay hands on Him
    when He got baptized. That IMO makes a great difference, and the Father also has to call you first to understand. I also belief that we all grow in a different understanding of the Word of God. We can all learn from each other, if the right way is applied, within reason, though.
    I can give you an example a couple of years ago the J.W. came around our House and since Georg likes to share His understand, He let them in. They told us of the preexisting of Jesus. I told Him He was crazy. But God did not leave us in that unbelief.
    Irene

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ May 26 2009,12:55)
    Texas  So you did not receive God's Holy Spirit?  We were Baptized In ” The name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
    Without God's Holy Spirit we would not understand anything of the Bible. No matter how hard you would study. I also have wondered so many times, no matter what I say for instant to our Son about the trinity Doctrine, He will not understand. You know why?  The Minister did not lay hands on Him
    when He got baptized. That IMO makes a great difference, and the Father also has to call you first to understand. I also belief that we all grow in a different understanding of the Word of God. We can all learn from each other, if the right way is applied, within reason, though.
    I can give you an example a couple of years ago the J.W. came around our House and since Georg likes to share His understand, He let them in. They told us of the preexisting of Jesus. I told Him He was crazy. But God did not leave us in that unbelief.
    Irene

Irene!
    So, you believe, the one you told me about here was crazy, do you? Maybe you'll believe that Jesus, the one in question here was crazy too. Look at what this crazy one has revealed to you: “So, he went on to say to them: “You are from the realms below; I am from the realms above, You are from this World; I am not from this World.” So, from that you see that Jesus did prexist. He was in existence even before the World was Irene, and he told us that himself at John 17:5 when he said: “So now you Father, glorify me alongside yourself with the Glory I had alongside you before the World was.”

Now, what was that you was saying about needing the Holy Spirit on you for understanding the Bible, Irene? Quite clealrly Irene, your baptism, seems to have failed you at this point Huh? Maybe you should just try being basptized all over again Irene, because your first one obviously didn't take. Give it another shot Irene, give it another shot. Maybe second time around it just might take. :D :O :O

Cindy
    Participant

You see Texas, that is why I call you a Jerk, you don't even read correctly what is being said. You automatically take offence before you read it all.

Georg

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account