The Ante-Nicene Fathers Proves Textus Receptus is Oldest

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    DavidL
    Participant

In-depth yet easy to understand teaching on Biblical manuscripts by Jim Brown
    “Most people don’t know that the Bible they have is from an incorrect text..”

NickHassan
    Participant

hi davidl,

Yes they are smooth talkers who serve the whore.

AndrewAD
    Participant

I haven’t watched the video and don’t care to,I studied it years ago and know all the KJV only and textus receptus is propaganda and lies. And no the church fathers don’t support that rubbish.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi davidl,

Ear ticklers are a dime a dozen

kerwin
    Participant

DavidL,

Not a creditable witness and from what I see you are just posting things.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi davidl,

Why do you give any credence to the apostate leaders after the apostles?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi davidl,

You seem to constantly on the search for a shadow of someone else to hide in.

Grasp your own faith

AndrewAD
    Participant

It’s okay for David to grasp Trinity but dear David you need not textus receptus.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Do you approve of men advancing their own unscriptural ideas about the nature of God?

AndrewAD
    Participant

Nick,what about Kerwin denying Jesus to be the Son of God? He says it’s polytheism.Do you approve of that?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Sometimes Kerwin is not clear in his use of English.

suggest read with that in mind

AndrewAD
    Participant

He’s certainly not clear and has gone to the extremes of antichrist. What a pity!

AndrewAD
    Participant

Don’t worry Kerwin I and We forgive you and fully understand. It’s alright and We know you are a good guy just trying to understand like all of Us.

kerwin
    Participant

AndrewAd,

I need no forgiveness from you as you choose to make the false accusation and my conscious is clear on that matter before God.

I assume it stems for your lack of understanding of the context of my message and so do not hold it against you.

It seems I will have to go out of my way to be more literal.

I am not sure I am skilled enough to do that.

Proclaimer
    Participant

When the Trinity Doctrine fails all tests, then make arguments for the translation that supports it the most. That is the KJV and in particular the Comma Johanneum which has an added corruption of 1 John 5:7–8 which is found in no ancient manuscript and was debated not by any early Church Father. Even debates on the Trinity by Athanasius and others do not include this Trinitarian verse. If it existed, it would have been the primary verse by which to argue the doctrine.

Conclusion. If it is not true, then make it true using any means possible including additions if need be.

We read in Revelation the following:

I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

While this is about the Book of Revelation, we can draw from this that it is absolutely possible for men to add to the Word of God and thus a curse comes upon them for adding the words of men in the guise of the word of God.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account