The All-inclusive One

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (jahman @ Oct. 16 2006,04:12)
    “It is there, it has been given..believing it is so, quickens that which already is”
    Is this written anywhere?

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I am not judging you.
    You can hear the salvation message as well as anyone.
    You are called but will you respond ?

So you doubt my testimony huh? thanks bro. you do know something about edifying your brother huh?:) heh.

Hi JM,
    There are a lot of false salvation messages out there. Unless the right foundation is laid on the Rock then further building is futile so we do emphasise the basics and when we have an agreed base we can build on that. But most people are trying to build on sand.

jahman
    Participant

nick, the only foundation that can be laid, is laid. Do you know how to build upon it?

what about repentance?

I am beginning to doubt whether you know Jesus Christ as well. I haven't seen much of him. I seen man and some ignorance about anything truly spiritual, and just some words. But I'm hopeful.

NickHassan
    Participant

HI JM,
    After baptising men into Christ Paul sought anxiously the evidence that the seed had taken root and the leaves and fruit were beginning to appear.

Gal 4
    “19My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,”

Mk 4
    ”  26And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground;

27And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.

28For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.

29But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.”
    And Jesus was excited to see such growth in Peter such that he was ready to be laid as a stone in the building of Christ

Matt 16
    ” 15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

Eph 2
    ” 19Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.”

The only food that is helpful in this growth is the words of the Spirit of Christ, the bible.

Mt 4
    ” 4But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. “

jahman
    Participant

nick, hang in there sport, I guess it is better for me to remain silent. Sometimes I think that if there was only one person out there that might be getting something out of my understanding, that would be worth it. But I'm not so sure anymore. Maybe another generation. Peace, I'm out.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account