The 70 Weeks in Dan CH9.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

DANIEL 9:24—27.

70WKS ARE DETERMINED UP ON THY PEOPLE AND UP ON THE HOLY CITY.i will make it as easy as poss. to explain.

From the day that the angel spoke to Daniel,to the comand of king Darius the mede, to rebuild the temple = 1 wk. so daniel had to wait 1 wk to the command.

From the command to rebuild the temple to the crucifix=62wks. And the destruction of the temple,where one stone should not be left up on another;Jesus prophesy, is the 7wks,=70ad. Jerusalem and the temple destroyed.

From then on,desolation shall be determent, untill the consummation. To the end

Desolation=desolate;dry like the desert, nothing is growing.
    This corresponds with JER.25:38. He(God) hath forsaken his covert AS the lion: FOR THEIR LAND(CHRISTIAN WORLD) IS DESOLATE,BECAUSE OF THE FIERSENESS OF THE OPPRESSOR(THE SHEPHERDS) AND BECAUSE OF HIS(GODS)FIERS ANGER.

No need to make it all so confusing for the sheep.

peace to you.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

THE SEVENTY WEEKS OF DANIEL 9:24-27 EXPLAINED.

Hi Wake-up,

These people call themselves “the church of Christ”,
    they are well informed, as are the JW's. (see Mike, a plug!)

The time line, regarding this, starts at 15:25 through to 52:30.
    Please listen all the way to the end count I have given you; OK?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 08 2012,03:22)

70WKS ARE DETERMINED UP ON THY PEOPLE AND UP ON THE HOLY CITY.i will make it as easy as poss. to explain.

From the day that the angel spoke to Daniel,to the comand of king Darius the mede, to rebuild the temple = 1 wk. so daniel had to wait 1 wk to the command.

From the command to rebuild the temple to the crucifix=62wks. And the destruction of the temple,where one stone should not be left up on another;Jesus prophesy, is the 7wks,=70ad. Jerusalem and the temple destroyed.

This corresponds with JER.25:38. He(God) hath forsaken his covert AS the lion: FOR THEIR LAND(CHRISTIAN WORLD) IS DESOLATE,BECAUSE OF THE FIERSENESS OF THE OPPRESSOR(THE SHEPHERDS) AND BECAUSE OF HIS(GODS)FIERS ANGER.

peace to you.

wakeup.

:D :D :D, you are so funny :p

Don't you care at all what a fool you make of yourself?

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 08 2012,21:50)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 08 2012,03:22)

peace to you.

wakeup.

:D  :D   :D, you are so funny   :p

Don't you care at all what a fool you make of yourself?

Georg

THANK YOU .

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 08 2012,19:41)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi edj.

are you feeding on strange flesh again?
    cant you see he is selling his books?

Wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 09 2012,22:09)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi edj.

Wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Do you disagree with the time-line he lays out?   …if you do why?

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Ed

Today I listened to the tape for the first time.
    I have to admit, I have never heard a better, or a more truthful explanation of Daniels 70 weeks.

Very good tape, I recommend for all to listen to it.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georg,

Thanks! I agree that he explains the time-line very thoroughly.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi edj.

Wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Please answer this question, don't dodge it…   Did you watch the video prior to posting this post?

Prob.18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2012,04:15)

Hi edj.

Wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Please answer this question, don't dodge it…   Did you watch the video prior to posting this post?

Prob.18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

God bless

Hi edJ.

yes I did listen all of it,Ed
    first of all,he mentioned the anti Christ,that alone tells me that he is not well informed in the scriptures.
    for there is no such as: THE antichrist mentioned in scripture.he obviously followed the general christian world view.

We dont have to be a mathematician to learn Gods word.
    70wks=490yrs: some interpret one day is a 1000yrs:The six day creation = 6x7000yrs, etc etc.The1000yr reign is symbolic,its not necessary 1000yrs.

Dont you realise that the angel never mentioned days,or years? but weeks only? Did daniel have that knowledge?As that preacher has? Did daniel worked it all out in maths. as that preacher did? Are we men;acting smart again? Afterall,we are in the 21st century right; we have evolved since then.

Pride will get you no where in spiritual knowledge,but the humble will get far.Looking up to men for knowledge,is the wrong way to go. Colledges can not teach the spiritual,only the holy spirit(the spirit of truth) can. Diplomas,is not proof that we have the knowledge(spiritual)The apostles are fishermen.tent makers,tax collectors,Luke is the learned one.

We need a renewing of the mind: The old way of thinking must be replaced with Christ way of thinking.
    Or we will only go in circles,round and round;ever learning but never coming to the truth.The churches are in this merry go round since day one.We must learn to listen to what God says: And he says''THE LAND IS DESOLATE''.are WE listening?
    And he is fiercely angry: AGAIN.ARE WE LISTENING?

I know there are some haters out there,and there will always be,and I Hope you wont be one of them,and I am not acting smart here ok.The word has to be taught as it is ,and there is no compromise.

Thank you for that video bro.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup, you make an excellent snake charmer.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Brother Wakeup,

AntiChrist is in my bible 4 times,  is it not in yours?

I JOHN 2:18 † Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

I JOHN 2:22 † Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

I JOHN 4:3 † And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

II JOHN 1:7 † For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 12 2012,12:06)
    Brother Wakeup,

AntiChrist is in my bible 4 times,  is it not in yours?

I JOHN 2:18 † Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

I JOHN 2:22 † Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

I JOHN 4:3 † And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

II JOHN 1:7 † For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Malin.

1john 2;18.THEY went out from us,but THEY were not of us;for if THEY had not been of us,THEY would no doubt have continued with us: but THEY went out,that THEY might be made manifest that THEY were not all of us.

There are many anti christs; but only one false prophet mentioned in the bible: Its obvious that he also is anti christ.
    Not pro Christ.

To call the false prophet; THE ANTI CHRIST CAN BE DECEIVING: because the great delusion is coming,and the world will name the two witnesses; THE FALSE PROPHET AND THE ANTI CHRIST.

We must be aware of this.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Brother Wakeup,

Your words conveyed a different message to me. Thanks for clarifying.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 13 2012,13:14)
    Brother Wakeup,

Your words conveyed a different message to me.  Thanks for clarifying.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi marlin1.

Thank you for your honesty,and your humble heart will be open to much revealing by God.

have a nice day,God bless.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 10 2012,03:25)

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Ed

Today I listened to the tape for the first time.
    I have to admit, I have never heard a better, or a more truthful explanation of Daniels 70 weeks.

Very good tape, I recommend for all to listen to it.

Georg

I thought it was excellent too.
    The fact that it was a perfect fit and highlighted the work of the messiah was new to me.

Ed J
    Participant

:)

Marlin1
    Participant

Here is the way I see the movie.

The first part of the movie was really good, the dates may be +_ but pretty good.  He is a very good speaker.

Now I am not trying to hurt anybodies feeling, but this is how I see it.
    Then he gets to the last week and it is totally fiction.

DANIEL 9:24 † Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Is the Jews transgression done,  Is Sin over,  Does righteousness rule everyone?
    NO, NO, NO
    So out the window with that theory.

What short sightedness, It takes no account for the Gentiles at all.  God's timepiece is with the Jew, so we would not have been in Daniel's prophecy.  The Gentiles only had a space of time between the 69th and 70th week.  For you ones that think that God will ever forget the natural Jew, I feel sorry for you.  For God will never forget His Jews.

Which one of you is going to cry and ask Jesus where He got the wounds in His hands.  that is what the Jew will do when He comes to them.  They have 3 1/2 weeks(years) and they will get it.

That is the way I see it, in a nut shell…..:p

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Marlin,

Are you saying that you believe there is a time gap between the 69th and 70th week?

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 14 2012,15:41)
    Here is the way I see the movie.

The first part of the movie was really good, the dates may be +_ but pretty good.  He is a very good speaker.

Now I am not trying to hurt anybodies feeling, but this is how I see it.
    Then he gets to the last week and it is totally fiction.

DANIEL 9:24 † Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Is the Jews transgression done,  Is Sin over,  Does righteousness rule everyone?
    NO, NO, NO
    So out the window with that theory.

What short sightedness, It takes no account for the Gentiles at all.  God's timepiece is with the Jew, so we would not have been in Daniel's prophecy.  The Gentiles only had a space of time between the 69th and 70th week.  For you ones that think that God will ever forget the natural Jew, I feel sorry for you.  For God will never forget His Jews.

Which one of you is going to cry and ask Jesus where He got the wounds in His hands.  that is what the Jew will do when He comes to them.  They have 3 1/2 weeks(years) and they will get it.

That is the way I see it, in a nut shell…..:p

God Bless
    Marlin

Do you know what the phrase, “the time of the Gentiles” , means?

It is the time the Gentile nations would rule over the Israelite's.

That time began with Babylon capturing the kingdom of Judah in 606 BC.

Eze 21:26   Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

The crown is a symbol of self ruler ship; this was the beginning of there “seven times” more punishment.

Lev 26:18 ¶ And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.  

A time 360 days, 7 x 360 = 2520; a year for a day = 2520 years.
    606 + 2520 = 1914 AD.

That is when the time of the Gentiles ended, and God saw to it that they had a way to return to their homeland.

!914 was also the beginning of WW1, during which the British drove out the Muslim Turks from Palestine, clearing the way for the Jews.

In other words, the 70 weeks have nothing to do with this; it has to do with the fact that God would pour out his Holy Spirit at the end of the 70 weeks.

Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision (Jews) which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the “”Gentiles”” “”also”” was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account