Thanks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

t8,

I'm going to be taking a couple months break from HeavenNet, but before I go, I wanted to thank you.

HeavenNet means a lot to me. I have found fellowship here among many believer's. My faith has grown tremendously because of your site. I will continue to pray and ponder many things that I have learned here while I am gone. Thanks for all that you do, and all the work and resources that it take to make this happen.

Love to you and your family,
    Mandy

seekingtruth
    Participant

I must echo Mandy's post. I also will be leaving in a few days, for a few months (although I will check in when possible).

Thanks T8

Wm

kejonn
    Participant

Mandy,

If you do get back in to check this, thanks for the compliments and encouragement. I pray all goes well with you in your time away from the board. And while with us as well :laugh:.

Love God – Love People,
    Kevin

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Mandy.

See you back in a couple of months.
    Enjoy life and come back refreshed.

Take care and thanks.

:)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi seekingtruth.

I hope to see you back here too.
    Thanks for all the encouragement and your thoughts over years.

God bless.

charity
    Participant

Seekingtruth hoping your vacation from heaven net, means you will be having an enjoyable change? Holiday even, will be thinking of you, God bless, and may you return being strengthened in grace and knowledge from the lord

Mandy may you never never get away from me girlfriend
    :laugh:

IM4Truth
    Participant

seeking truth Have a good vacation don't forget us. We will miss you

Peace and Love Mrs.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Sep. 21 2007,21:31)
    Mandy,

If you do get back in to check this, thanks for the compliments and encouragement. I pray all goes well with you in your time away from the board. And while with us as well  :laugh:.

Love God – Love People,
    Kevin

Hey Kevin,

I did come back and check in one last time – it's nice to hear the good-bye's and good wishes. So much of HeavenNet has become a part of my daily routine, I confess, it will be hard to break the “habit” of checking in for a while. But I really do need to be disciplined to what the LORD is calling me to do for the next couple of months.

See you all around Thanksgiving time! :) I'll be thankful to be back with you all.

Much love,
    Mandy

Is 1:18
    Participant

Mandy/ST,
    Enjoy your break, look forward to catching up with you both when you return.

Many blessings
    Paul

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Mandy:
    May God continue to bless you and bring back to us excited for the Lord with great testamonies.
    God Bless, ……………………theHappyman

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi seeingtruth;
    May God bless you too in your absence, we shall miss you and be waiting for your great testamoies too. …………….God Bless……………………thehappyman

IM4Truth
    Participant

Thank all of you who have been supportive in the past. I am ill right now and will be taking it easy. I have found it hard to respond to any kind of criticism so I have decided to take it as easy as I can. You might find me here and there, but no lengthy Post for me right now. Lupus is a really stupid Decease to have.
    Thank you thehappyman I know you have been praying for all.

Peace and Love Mrs.:D :D :D

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Oct. 06 2007,18:32)
    Thank all of you who have been supportive in the past. I am ill right now and will be taking it easy. I have found it hard to respond to any kind of criticism so I have decided to take it as easy as I can. You might find me here and there, but no lengthy Post for me right now. Lupus is a really stupid Decease to have.

I pray you feel better FAST! Mrs

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ken Thank you for your Prayer

Peace and Love Irene:D :D :D

IM4Truth
    Participant

Thank you whoever have been praying for me. In Christ's Name.

Peace and Love Mrs.

IM4Truth
    Participant

t8 I thought I would bring up this tread and first thank you again for all the work you do. Second did you take Mandy's posting rights away now or not. She wants me to let Her know about it. Or is She still getting Her P.M.? She has not responded to my late P.M. and I was wondering.

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

I haven't done it yet as I PMed her and asked her to consider the anonymous option for logging in. But maybe I won't get a reply, so I should do it now.

I think that she can still get PMs even when her posting rights are removed.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 30 2007,22:28)
    I haven't done it yet as I PMed her and asked her to consider the anonymous option for logging in. But maybe I won't get a reply, so I should do it now.

I think that she can still get PMs even when her posting rights are removed.

t8 So I just go ahead and tell Her that is what you are going to do now, O.K. Thank you

Peace and Love Mrs.

david
    Participant

How is mandy doing, healthwise?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Oct. 06 2007,18:32)

Oh, I have just noticed this.

Get well soon and the peace of God be with you.
    Thanks for your input and look forward to more.

How are you now?

=

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account