Thank god for fairies!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 07 2012,16:41)

Quote (TimothyVI @ Nov. 07 2012,06:09)
    Do you mean that I don't live in a make believe world?

Tim

Timothy; you are a naughty boy.

wakeup.

Thank you wakeup.

Most Christians say that if you even question their dogma you are wicked. Of course, that is according to their bible. I much prefer being called naughty. :)

Tim

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Nov. 08 2012,21:49)

Tim

wakeup.

Thank you wakeup.

Most Christians say that if you even question their dogma you are wicked. Of course, that is according to their bible. I much prefer being called naughty.  :)

Tim

No you are not wicked Tim old boy.
    I dont know if you are reading the bible, or have read the bible. In any case you have not seen the light yet.
    But there is no need to debase the bible,or God.

The bible is the only book that teaches to love your enemy.
    They crucified Jesus and he said;father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.
    This is a good example for all of us. We would have cursed them,wont we.

The bible is to be questioned,for thats how we can increase our knowledge.

wakeup.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 08 2012,23:14)

wakeup.

Can you give us an example of you questioning the bible, finding it to be wrong, and thereby increasing your knowledge?

Stuart

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 10 2012,18:16)

wakeup.

Can you give us an example of you questioning the bible, finding it to be wrong, and thereby increasing your knowledge?

Stuart

Stu.

I questioned everything in the bible,and always asked; yes but why is it so.

Why would God allow all this suffering in this world,why did he not just stop it.
    He is all powerful, why didnt he just show himself to the world and tell the world to stop warring or else.

Why did he not just crush satan and get it over with.

If God would just show himself to the world with his powers I am sure they would listen.THis was my reasoning.

Well this is satans way of doing things,all done by force,and this is how he is going to control the world,and force all to worship him;using the chip as his power tool.

God works from the inside out of a person,by choice.
    True love is not achieved by force.
    True love for God must come from the heart.

Love your neighbour as your self.
    One can not love God, and hate his brother.
    Only true love is perfect,and this is what God wants in us.

Ones we have that true love in us,then; only then, will we be given a new body,a spirit body like his angels.
    Then we can see God,and he will dwell amongst us as he dwells with the angels in heaven.

He made us flesh first;expose us to all sorts of evil for our experience. Reject all evil and choose the good.
    Satan is put here to resist the good,but we should be able,with our knowledge of God, resist him every time.

Resist the devil and he will flee.
    Sadly enough we dont know how to resist him;we just submit our selves to him every time there is an opportunity
    to follow the lust of the flesh for own profit.

Steal, cheat, lie,seduce,war, strife,for own profit.
    The world have this spirit in them,there will not be peace in the world as long as man have this mentality.

wakeup.

Stu
    Participant

What part of that drunken rant was supposed to be the answer to my question?

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 10 2012,18:16)

wakeup.

Stuart

Hi Stuart, I can answer that.
    In Exodus 3:14 it says  'i am that i am' .
    But when one examines the Hebrew language
    we find there is really no such equivalent as an 'i am';
    Meaning there is no 'I AM' god, that is A RELIGIOUS FANTASY.   (Link)

YHVH means: Causes to become.

So when Moses Asked God His name, YHVH really said…
    [אהיה אשר אהיה] ěhyäh ăsher ěhyäh, which translates into English as…
                       I will be what I will be

YHVH=63 and “will be”=63

Theomatics(numbers relating to God) clearly illustrate who God is.
        The Divine=63 Deity=63 of The Bible=63 is YHVH=63.
        [יהוה] translates directly into English as YHVH.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

all, stu included

Faith!

Professor : You are a Christian, aren’t you, son ?

Student : Yes, sir.

Professor: So, you believe in GOD ?

Student : Absolutely, sir.

Professor : Is GOD good ?

Student : Sure.

Professor: Is GOD all powerful ?

Student : Yes.

Professor: My brother died of cancer even though he prayed to GOD to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But GOD didn’t. How is this GOD good then? Hmm?

(Student was silent.)

Professor: You can’t answer, can you ? Let’s start again, young fella. Is GOD good?

Professor: Is satan good ?

Student : No.

Professor: Where does satan come from ?

Student : From … GOD …

Professor: That’s right. Tell me son, is there evil in this world?

Professor: Evil is everywhere, isn’t it ? And GOD did make everything. Correct?

Professor: So who created evil ?

(Student did not answer.)

Professor: Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the world, don’t they?

Student : Yes, sir.

Professor: So, who created them ?

(Student had no answer.)

Professor: Science says you have 5 Senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Tell me, son, have you ever seen GOD?

Student : No, sir.

Professor: Tell us if you have ever heard your GOD?

Student : No , sir.

Professor: Have you ever felt your GOD, tasted your GOD, smelled your GOD? Have you ever had any sensory perception of GOD for that matter?

Student : No, sir. I’m afraid I haven’t.

Professor: Yet you still believe in Him?

Professor : According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says your GOD doesn’t exist. What do you say to that, son?

Student : Nothing. I only have my faith.

Professor: Yes, faith. And that is the problem Science has.

Student : Professor, is there such a thing as heat?

Professor: Yes.

Student : And is there such a thing as cold?

Professor: Yes.

Student : No, sir. There isn’t.

(The lecture theater became very quiet with this turn of events.)

Student : Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat, mega heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat. But we don’t have anything called cold. We can hit 458 degrees below zero which is no heat, but we can’t go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.

(There was pin-drop silence in the lecture theater.)

Student : What about darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as darkness?

Professor: Yes. What is night if there isn’t darkness?

Student : You’re wrong again, sir. Darkness is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light. But if you have no light constantly, you have nothing and its called darkness, isn’t it? In reality, darkness isn’t. If it is, well you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn’t you?

Professor: So what is the point you are making, young man ?

Student : Sir, my point is your philosophical premise is flawed.

Professor: Flawed ? Can you explain how?

Student : Sir, you are working on the premise of duality. You argue there is life and then there is death, a good GOD and a bad GOD. You are viewing the concept of GOD as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, Science can’t even explain a thought. It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing.

Death is not the opposite of life: just the absence of it. Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?

Professor: If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, yes, of course, I do.

Student : Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?

(The Professor shook his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the argument was going.)

Student : Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor. Are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a scientist but a preacher?

(The class was in uproar.)

Student : Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the Professor’s brain?

(The class broke out into laughter. )

Student : Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor’s brain, felt it, touched or smelt it? No one appears to have done so. So, according to the established Rules of Empirical, Stable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says that you have no brain, sir. With all due respect, sir, how do we then trust your lectures, sir?

(The room was silent. The Professor stared at the student, his face unfathomable.)

Professor: I guess you’ll have to take them on faith, son.

Student : That is it sir … Exactly ! The link between man & GOD is FAITH. That is all that keeps things alive and moving.

P.S.

I hope you have enjoyed this conversation. By the way, that student was EINSTEIN.

Stu
    Participant

Einstein would never have said anything so moronic.

http://www.snopes.com/religion/einstein.asp

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 10 2013,02:53)

Stuart

:D :laugh: :D :laugh: :D :laugh:

I am rolling on the ground :D :laugh: :laugh: :D only Stu can do this , :D

charity
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 20 2010,06:23)
    The fairies made Webster do it…

Stuart

Have the Fairy Killed an show me the Body :)

charity
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ Nov. 08 2012,21:49)

Tim

wakeup.

Thank you wakeup.

Most Christians say that if you even question their dogma you are wicked. Of course, that is according to their bible. I much prefer being called naughty.  :)

Tim

Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.
    the Fine Line; different levels of awareness, Gain an lose.

Proclaimer
    Participant

It is irrelevant who said it. What is relevant is that God gave us free will to choose him. And how did he do that. He gave us the ability to not choose God just as Charity, Stu, and Tim appear to have done.

I have chosen God from my own will. God is life, love, eternal, creative, powerful, and the God of the living. I choose God and so do many others. And some do not choose God.

That is reality. Some do not choose and that is up to them. No one can force them to choose God.

charity
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 10 2013,21:00)
    It is irrelevant who said it. What is relevant is that God gave us free will to choose him. And how did he do that. He gave us the ability to not choose God just as Charity, Stu, and Tim appear to have done.

I have chosen God from my own will. God is life, love, eternal, creative, powerful, and the God of the living. I choose God and so do many others. And some do not choose God.

That is reality. Some do not choose and that is up to them. No one can force them to choose God.

I think your very wrong in what your thinking, an your actions have proved that you don't understand or perhaps don't wish to “chose” to understand what I or others believe, base on your own darta program concerning God”s interaction with free will.

I am not sure How you became so convinced you please God?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I didn't say I please God. I said I choose God.
    And I said you appear not to judging what by what you say.
    I then said that is reality and I accept that.
    Read it again Charity.

charity
    Participant

Apology excepted t8 :laugh:

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 10 2013,03:59)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 10 2013,02:53)

Stuart

:D  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:

I am rolling on the ground  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D only Stu can do this , :D

stu

does it matter ??? no a mans name is nothing they have called
    Einstein ,senile in one of his talks at the UN,

people follow themselves in the fruits of their own heart just like you and I ,the outcome will be seen much later

Stu
    Participant

I guess a fear of a loving god that might burn you in sulfur if you don't love it could cause you to buckle under in a cowardly manner.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 11 2013,08:50)
    people follow themselves in the fruits of their own heart just like you and I ,the outcome will be seen much later

Is that a threat on behalf of your violent Imaginary Friend?

Stuart

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 11 2013,22:49)

I guess a fear of a loving god that might burn you in sulfur if you don't love it could cause you to buckle under in a cowardly manner.

Stuart

Well there is a certain amount of fear to be had by having your life destroyed Stu, that is correct. Just the same as there is fear that jumping out of a train might lead to death.

God is for the sensible I suppose.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 11 2013,22:51)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 11 2013,08:50)

Is that a threat on behalf of your violent Imaginary Friend?

Stuart

That is called fruit.

Or cause and effect.

You live a certain way and you gain a certain destiny.

You sow what you reap.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 172 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account