Testimonies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 98 total)
  • Author

please put personal testimonies here.

I was going to church most of my life, then God spoke to me in a church I was going to at that time and said “you may want to change churches but where you can give your first testemonie thats where you are supposed to go” I went to an apostolic church on a sun nite and they had testamonie service, the rest is history.

I went to church sunday and the power of God fell so strong that we couldnt help but praise the Lord!!
    People were shouting, praying for one another, dancing, singing, praying in the Holy Ghost, even jumpig, we even had a baptis in the middle of all that. the scedualed preacher never got to preach (that was God ordained).

I praise the Lord today for my health and feel that God deserves the credit. thank the Lord for the HOLY GHOST

the other day we (me and my wife) were driving down the interstate and a 18 wheelerwas stoped in the middle of the road, I saw it and told my wife and she swerved to miss it. I praise God that we did not hit the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

On Friday July 31st at the apostolic campground in Millersport Ohio, I went to a Holy Ghost ralley.

They had songs, preaching, and then the power of God hit so strong that they say they counted 210

recieving the baptism of the Holy Ghost. I had some sin in my life that was going to destroy me, so I

asked for prayer and felt nothing. Then 2 people from my church came up to me saw me asked some

ministers to pray for me. And I know a few prayed for me then someone came over and hit me on the

forehead and i fell backwards, but it was like riding on a cloud. I was speaking in toungs, and all I

know I said was I'm comming up higher, and I'm going deeper. After a whyle I got back on my feet

and then, I knew that my deliverance from those sins had come. My wife sais she can see a

differance in me even now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi JNFOC,
    I'm rejoicing with your deliverance. I don't see that type of thing going on where I go to church but testimony of it happening is all over the internet. I'm happy for your wife too.

God bless,
    Kathi

thank you lightenup! God is doing a mighty work in the church I currently attend I feel revivle is back:p

I praise God that I have so many good church memories, and the loving church family is a blessing from God.
    I think the Lord for power to choose not to fall into temptation

God is good!!!!!!!! last time I went to church it felt like the spirit Of the Lord lingered in the church, there was a sweet aroma there too. I have seen at least three get baptized in Jesus name since easter. I saw a few more than that recieve the baptism of the Holy Ghost, and saw 2 almost get it. praise the Lord for my good health.

praise the Lord!! me and my wife had arguments before that were not good, but we have christian counselers and they help i praise God for them. I also praise Jesus for all the power He gave to me to overcome sin and temptation. I feel God here even now whyle i sit here today and will put some praise songs on in a bit praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

i feel that Jesus is helping me through the rough climb in my lifebut at the top will be joy.
    like a brother preached a message “the I in the storm” God will be there no matter what well if you dont believe that then explain this than ill tell you I had a day where all seemed lost and God took care of me.

I went to a store and saw a book “Dont Check Your Brains At The Door” I bought it thee is a story or good read then a workout or somthing to do (it is a christian book ) it will help me get closer to Him praise the Lord !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in church once and I thought that someone was baking, I know there is no stove there, then i remember that someone once told me of the sweet savor of Christ I smelt the presence of God.

I love the Lord Jesus. I was looking on the internet on apostolic live the other day and I saw some cardboard testimonies (where they take a piece of cardboard and write something on one side then flip it over and then the praise) I saw one that said used to dance in the bars then they flipped it over and it said now I dance for Jesus they all blessed me I even cried

:) Thank God for a new and wonderful day where I can see His beauty. :)

:D Praise God for all He did for me seen and unseen. :D

:laugh: My God is an awsome God :laugh:

:) thank you Lord for pulling me out of bars and gentleman's clubs :(
    :D praise God for the power to resist temptation :p
    :;): thank you Lord for watching me on the highways ???
    :O thank the Lord for Gods peace that I can feel :angry:
    :cool: thank the Lord for dying on the cross for me :laugh:

georg
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Sep. 19 2009,23:44)
    :)  thank you Lord for pulling me out of bars and gentleman's clubs :(
    :D praise God for the power to resist temptation  :p
    :;):  thank you Lord for watching me on the highways ???
    :O  thank the Lord for Gods peace that I can feel :angry:
    :cool:  thank the Lord for dying on the cross for me :laugh:

:D :D :D :D :D

Irene

we had an awsome service sun nite we had a dvd we watched of a preacher at awakenings conference

God is good and if I could say enough to praise God for the smallest thing He ever did for me I'd be here till the end of eternity

Ive learned to trust in God no matter what the problem is and He never failed me yet thank God for that. He is my strong tower.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account