Terraricca believes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi all

this is my faith;

I believe in God the father of Christ called Jehovah the all mighty

I believe that Christ was created the first of all of creation by God the all mighty.

I believe that THE WORD (Christ)came down from heaven and was send by God to recieve a body of flesh to become Jesus and and walk the earth to reconcile men with God his father,

and offer his body of flesh as a sacrifice for the forgiveness of the sins of men,to allow the reconciliation with God .

I believe that what god has done, to send his son to do, is done has a grace to us men,

because it is his will to do just that.out of his love.

I believe that we should take all our power and take advantage of what God grace as to offer,everlasting live,
    i believe that we have to chose to serve God out of our freewill,so it is voluntary that we chose to serve him and nor by obligation.

I believe that there will be a judgement day.

I believe that all men have to die,

I believe in the resurrection of all righteous and unrighteous,for the tribunal of Christ,

I believe that the earth and heaven will be renovated .and so be renewed.(destruction of all wickedness)

I believe that the bible is the word of God (scriptures)

I believe that the scriptures are the true words of God

I believe that Satan is the accuser of the righteous and the enemy of God

I believe that trough Christ all things were created.

I believe that there is nothing beyond God.so God is everything to me,

well if i forgot something I will add later,

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Pierre, this is the Profile tread, so would you add where you are from, and if you are married or have Children etc. Peace Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Irene

yes i am married for over 47 years in coming march,I have tree children one boy and two girls,all live in Canada,Alberta

and I am a native of Northern Belgium,from Dutch immigrant roots,I immigrate to Canada 45 years ago

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 13 2010,03:26)
    Irene

yes i am married for over 47 years in coming march,I have tree children one boy and two girls,all live in Canada,Alberta

and I am a native of Northern Belgium,from Dutch immigrant roots,I immigrate to Canada 45 years ago

Pierre

That is nice….You are also an Immigrant like us. You like Canada? Is it not cold up there? Did you come all by yourself when you came? I came with my Parents, while Georg came all by Himself…..
    Peace Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 13 2010,11:51)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 13 2010,03:26)
    Irene

Pierre

That is nice….You are also an Immigrant like us.  You like Canada?  Is it not cold up there?  Did you come all by yourself when you came?  I came with my Parents, while Georg came all by Himself…..
    Peace Irene

Irene

we that is the wife and i and one son came ,the two daughters were born in Canada,we did not speak English ,
    since i worked in construction,it was all imperial not metric,so i wen back to school, then in the 80 they change all things back to metric ,yea ,
    it is not that cold ,unless you can not stand snow and average winter is -15 but it is very dry,so a coat does the job to keep you warm,and only 3 months

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Irene

I love Canada,I was in the states many time ,disneyland in Florida,new Orleans,and all the states in between,i drove there,Vermont,new york,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Irene

no parent we are the original emigrants,very hard.but nothing is imposible with God.

Pierre

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 12 2010,14:16)
    hi all

this is my faith;

I believe that Christ was created the first of all of creation by God the all mighty.

I believe that THE WORD (Christ)came down from heaven and was send by God to recieve a body of flesh to become Jesus and and walk the earth to reconcile men with God his father,

and offer his body of flesh as a sacrifice for the forgiveness of the sins of men,to allow the reconciliation with God .

I believe that what god has done, to send his son to do, is done has a grace to us men,

I believe that we should take all our power and take advantage of what God grace as to offer,everlasting live,
    i believe that we have to chose to serve God out of our freewill,so it is voluntary that we chose to serve him and nor by obligation.

I believe in the resurrection of all righteous and unrighteous,for the tribunal of Christ,

I believe that the earth and heaven will be renovated .and  so be renewed.(destruction of all wickedness)

Pierre

I think I have to agree with all your points.
    Except perhaps that Christ was created in the beginning. Although I am willing to bet that we also agree here.

Creation is identified as that which was made by God through Christ. So how could Jesus be made through himself and if not, then that makes him unique and not actually a created person in the sense of the word 'created'.

This is where the idea of being born comes from. Putting scripture aside for a moment, many of the early fathers taught that Christ as the Logos came from God like fire comes from fire (with no detrimental affect on the first fire) and this was the first work. This also supports scripture that says that he existed in the form of God and that wisdom was begotten and was the craftsmen at God's side.

It seems to be that God did not create the Logos but the logos was given birth. We see the same with Wisdom. Even though logos and wisdom are in God, he expressed them externally to himself and they were the first attributes to be expressed in another.

From there, God made all things through the Logos/Christ/Wisdom.

This was also a point of confusion for Greek thinking as they held that everything was either eternal or created. This made it hard to place Christ. But scripture has a number of references of him being between God and man or God and creation.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 18 2010,17:01)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 12 2010,14:16)
    hi all

this is my faith;

I believe that the earth and heaven will be renovated .and  so be renewed.(destruction of all wickedness)

Pierre

I think I have to agree with all your points.
    Except perhaps that Christ was created in the beginning. Although I am willing to bet that we also agree here.

Creation is identified as that which was made by God through Christ. So how could Jesus be made through himself and if not, then that makes him unique and not actually a created person in the sense of the word 'created'.

This is where the idea of being born comes from. Putting scripture aside for a moment, many of the early fathers taught that Christ as the Logos came from God like fire comes from fire (with no detrimental affect on the first fire) and this was the first work. This also supports scripture that says that he existed in the form of God and that wisdom was begotten and was the craftsmen at God's side.

It seems to be that God did not create the Logos but the logos was given birth. We see the same with Wisdom. Even though logos and wisdom are in God, he expressed them externally to himself and they were the first attributes to be expressed in another.

From there, God made all things through the Logos/Christ/Wisdom.

This was also a point of confusion for Greek thinking as they held that everything was either eternal or created. This made it hard to place Christ. But scripture has a number of references of him being between God and man or God and creation.

hi T8

actually i do not play with words,but with the spirit ,what is the over all reasons of the whys ,sure Christ /the Word/Jesus/unknown name/..this is to me less important as long that it is the God of Abraham,Issac,Jacob,David,and the father of Christ Jesus,i am sure my prayers go to the right God that I worship,

the truth is the understanding,of all the reasons for all of this to have to take place,and why this way,and what will be the outcome?

and how,? wen you have the truth to hold on to it,by strengtening that faith you have.

i am 70 years old and it is now 50 years since the first time I old my first bible and read it,I have never stop since that day,
    yes I can feel my God beside me,I have never seen me in dead ever,and I cannot fathom it,my body is going but my spirit is full of live,i know it will not die ,only my body will.

living in truth is the most important thing because God is truth.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

t8

I must say that I agree with all Pierre has stated in his starting post.
    YOU seem to have your doubts whether Jesus, the Word, was created. I think it is the word, “created”, that gives you trouble, so let me ask you; how did the “ANGELS” came into bring? were they not “created”?
    Jesus is the “image” of God, does that mean God “looks” like Jesus?
    We are created in the “image” of God, does that mean God “looks” like us?
    God is spirit, so is his son Jesus, so are the angels.
    We are not spirit, we are flesh and blood; so what does “image” mean?
    The image of God Jesus was created in is spirit in nature. There is something God has, Jesus has, the angels have, and that we have, that is a “MIND”. That is the ONE thing that links us all together.
    Paul calls it “a spirit in man”, 1 Cor. 2:11; why did he call it 'spirit? because it is the only “invisible” part of man.
    The image of God Jesus was created in, was spirit in nature.
    The image of God “we” are created in is, with a “mind”; without it, we would be like animals.
    Jesus is the “firstborn” of all creation; what does “born” mean?
    Is a child born when the mother conceives? NO, when it is “brought forth”.
    Does God need a woman to bring forth? of course not, God creates from nothing.
    It was not Jesus who did the actual creation, it was God “through” Jesus who created all things.
    The apostle John is the only one who called the son, the “Word”, why? well, hear are my reasonings.
    Jesus said, NO MAN at “any time”, has heard the voice of God, John 5:37. In other words, Jesus or an angel did all the speaking.
    Jesus said, he only spoke what the Father told him to say, John 8:28, 12:49.
    Jesus spoke the “words” of the Father, he was his “spokesman”.

How does God beget “wisdom”? How can “wisdom” be God's craftsman?

Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

Who is “I”? how were the angels brought forth, brought into existence?

Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

Is this speaking of “wisdom”?
    When God creates, or gives birth to some one, what is the difference?
    What makes you think that the “early fathers” had more understanding of scripture, then the scholars of to day?

Please don't take this as criticizing you, it is my way of explaining my views.

Georg

JustAskin
    Participant

Terra,
    Your listing is good.

If that were all there is to Scriptures then you are saved.

However, there are those who seek refinement…and that refinement means digging into things like, 'How is Jesus God's Son', 'Was Jesus Created, or just 'came forth' from God'…and so on.

Yes, your belief is correct, keep believing…but, don't despise the refiner…

See, i say this to Shimmer also. She is a wonderment in her simplicity. She has God's grace at times.

JustAskin
    Participant

Irene, t8,
    Should we be commenting on Pierre's belief, as in the thread title

[Moderator]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Nov. 21 2010,05:59)
    Terra,
    Your listing is good.

If that were all there is to Scriptures then you are saved.

However, there are those who seek refinement…and that refinement means digging into things like, 'How is Jesus God's Son', 'Was Jesus Created, or just 'came forth' from God'…and so on.

Yes, your belief is correct, keep believing…but, don't despise the refiner…

See, i say this to Shimmer also. She is a wonderment in her simplicity. She has God's grace at times.

JA

Jesus said wen you will be in the kingdom of God you will no longer ask questions you will see the it is ,
    keeping your faith on track is a good job as well

Pierre

JustAskin
    Participant

Terra,
    There are those given to the refiner, and those who are not.

If you are not given to the refiner, don't despise those that are.

Shimmer started a thread, 'Does it Matter'. What do you think? Does refinement matter?

The answer is: 'Certainly. To them who are for the refiner'

What is the mathematical number for 'pi': 3.142.

Yes, Terra, for an everyday calculation, pi is 3.142…but, to the refiner, to the theiretical physicist, to the engineer, to the Astrophysicist, it is not enough…maybe, 3.1419, or, 3.14186… is required.

Do you say to the Astrophysicist, 'You too fussy' and 'I don't believe that you can say 3.1419, because i never heard of it. My junior school books only showed 3.142'?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Nov. 21 2010,06:55)
    Terra,
    There are those given to the refiner, and those who are not.

If you are not given to the refiner, don't despise those that are.

Shimmer started a thread, 'Does it Matter'. What do you think? Does refinement matter?

The answer is: 'Certainly. To them who are for the refiner'

What is the mathematical number for 'pi': 3.142.

Yes, Terra, for an everyday calculation, pi is 3.142…but, to the refiner, to the theiretical physicist, to the engineer, to the Astrophysicist, it is not enough…maybe, 3.1419, or, 3.14186… is required.

Do you say to the Astrophysicist, 'You too fussy' and 'I don't believe that you can say 3.1419, because i never heard of it. My junior school books only showed 3.142'?

JA

i have learn it is 3;1416,but i do not call that refining,

engineering to is not refining,and so is the rest of science

to you it could be but it is not to me,

the rafining is in Gods word the true understanding,

all sciences are for the ego of men,they are folly.

Pierre

JustAskin
    Participant

Ok Terra,
    I leave you to your 'folly'.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Nov. 21 2010,13:48)
    Ok Terra,
    I leave you to your 'folly'.

JA

think in God,all the structures men have made will scrap to the ground,
    including the engineering and all what goes with it,

and the nuclear research centers all around the world,
    including the satelites,computers and all the crap with it,

you ever wander why ???

anyone with true godly love can answer that question,with ease.
    and you think I am in folly??? think again JA,may be it is you.

pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all

there is one more thing i deeply believe ,is that the written word contains all what we have to know and to do to be saved,
    to the letter,
    wen i say this i mean receiving from God trough Christ ,the strengthening of our faith ,many do not know what that mean anyway.

faculty of be able to feel Gods presence,as a reward,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

truth of God brings life,

understanding of God's law in his creation(physics,chemistry,ect) do not bring life ,just ego for those that learn it ,

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account