Taking a break

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 28 2008,16:33)
    Hey WJ,

I'm sorry I stepped on your toes!  I certainly didn't mean to (I hope you know that).  The reason I bring up moving from Trinitarianism to where I am now is because it took changing my faith to do so.  Some would say that you shouldn't study or question to change your views and/or dogma.  While that may be true, the same folks who don't want me and other's to question wouldn't have wanted me to remain a Trinitarian either.  I guess that was the point I was trying to make – I didn't do a very good job.  

I'm currently listening to a tape from the link that Isaiah recommended so I am a bit distracted.  I just quickly thought I would check in and I saw your post.

Forgive me.  I suppose we are all children of God and I believe labels will have very little to do with redemption.  :)

Love,
    Mandy

Not3

You mentioned “Changing your faith”.

Did changing your faith really bring more peace, stability, and reassurance in your life?

I am not seeking an answer. I think you have already answered in the past.

I do believe you are sincere and I do wish you the very best in your quest to find truth.

All of us should do a little soul searching, but at the end of the day we should stand firmly on the truth we know.

And if we are not sure of that truth, then we should return to our foundation, for if there are cracks there then the whole building is subject to fall when the storms rage.

Remembering that Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.

Appology accepted, but not required.

Blessings to you. In his Love, Keith.

:)

acertainchap
    Participant

Kevin, good luck in your journey and thank you. Seek God with all your heart and He will reveal himself to you.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account