t8 vs stu

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

Youve completly lost me,
    Sounds like that big bang experiment scientists did- there was so much hype about it, (nothing happened of course.)
    Just a big waste of time! (and money). They must of felt pretty let down!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WhatIsTrue @ Mar. 05 2010,14:12)
    T8,

Again, I don't begrudge you having a preference for one option over another.  Obviously, you don't subscribe to what I proposed, but I was only trying to show that there were more than the three options that you originally provided.  I don't think that we have a disagreement here.

Yup, I got that. This is why I added it in as a possible option because the other options assumed the universe had a beginning. This option assumes that the universe has always been.

Is 1:18
    Participant

I'm surprised Stu, thought you might at least have a crack at T8 in this thread.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yet he proudly states that there is no God, even though he cannot debate this subject.

A perfect demonstration of how the atheist mind works. Ignore contrary signs, don't talk about the beginning or the cause, and continue to spend a lot of one's free time saying there is no God using theories (like Evolution) as support, when they have absolutely nothing to do with the beginning of the universe.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 11 2010,15:28)

Quote (WhatIsTrue @ Mar. 05 2010,14:12)
    T8,

Again, I don't begrudge you having a preference for one option over another.  Obviously, you don't subscribe to what I proposed, but I was only trying to show that there were more than the three options that you originally provided.  I don't think that we have a disagreement here.

Yup, I got that. This is why I added it in as a possible option because the other options assumed the universe had a beginning. This option assumes that the universe has always been.

Actually I thought about this the other day.

The “Something” option covers this because the “Something” option must mean that something has always existed. Otherwise it is the “Nothing” option.

So it is still:

• Nothing
  • Something
  • Someone

Both the 'Nothing' and 'Someone' options allow for a beginning for the universe. That leaves the something option as being something has always existed and that something is not living or aware. If 'Something' had a beginning, then it is back to the 'Nothing' option which must have preceded it and if it is alive, then it becomes the 'Someone' option.

thehappyman
Participant

Hi
If I may join my opinion to a theory. and a fact to me .
Gen. 1:1 ….( In )…… , (in heaven) and this is where all the angels and heavenlies where created for God and God created an void in the darkness where His creating for man started. Please notice that (In) is where angels and all the heavenlies abided, in which, God created. Some say that it was a big bang theory, but who started the spark? …. beginning for man , well, is self evident. out of the heaven came the heavens , out of darkness came the light,

Proclaimer
Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 22 2010,19:25)
It is disingenuous for you to accuse me of 'running away' or 'refusing' or not 'having a good rebuttal'. We have been round the mulberry bushes on this subject countless times in other threads, and I have never 'run away' or 'refused' or not had an excellent rebuttal every time.

So good luck finding an atheist to debate with you in this thread.  It will not be this one.

Stuart

Hilarious.

You say: It is disingenuous for you to accuse me of 'running away'.

Then you run away from the debate.

Once again, thanks for the laughs. Better than subscribing to the Comedy Channel.

:D

Proclaimer
Participant

Just read through this thread.

I noticed that Stu ran away.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account