Swept under the carpet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    2besee
    Participant

I feel that Terraricca's behavior is being completely swept under the carpet by the moderators, and they are enabling his behavior rather than stopping it and I would like to know HOW a moderator could ignore something so obvious for so long and yet tile other members.

So seeing my request is going unheard – and rather than disrupt the other conversations, I would like to begin this topic with the moderators.

And seeing that Terraricca does not understand what he does, then maybe something will be sorted, because I know that he will be holding a grudge against me for my complaint, without understanding anything at all.

2besee
    Participant

Okay, so let us take a look at the forum rules,

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not engage in the following:

1. Spamming, flooding, or flaming in the forums or the PM service.

2. Posting false/inaccurate or defamatory posts in the forums.

3. [Being abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, or threatening to others in the forums or PMs.

4. Being invasive of a person's privacy.

5. Posting inaccurate statements about a person in the forums.

6. Posting, starting topics, or PMs that contain obscene or sexual content or links.

7. Pushing doctrines that are not related to the topic. (Pushing them in an appropriate topic is OK.)

8. Starting a topic that is not appropriate for the Category. In such cases, a topic can be moved to the appropriate topic and may result in the topic starter being moved to an appropriate member group.

9. Divulging or sharing the contents of a PM to others unless permission is gained from all who contributed to a PM discussion. PMs are confidential. PMs can only be shared with a Moderator or Admin if any of the above pertaining to PMs takes place.

Members can be banned for engaging in any of the above.

More stuff
    Posts will not be removed or edited if requested, unless they contain content as listed above. Otherwise, posting in Heaven Net means your post will remain on Heaven Net indefinitely. If you wish to retract something you have said, do so by explaining it in a new post.

Posts made in Heaven Net can be used or quoted in any part of the Heaven Net website by other members or by the web master.

Members who have editing rights, cannot change the content in their posts. Editing is for fixing grammatical and spelling errors and at most, to make your original point clearer. Abuse of this can lead you to being banned, ending the editing feature for all members, and we may restore your posts back to their original condition by using the last backup. This could result in recent posts being lost, so the decision would be based on which was the greater loss.

We are also not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately via a moderator. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

Good stuff
    Enjoy, search, teach, share, and learn about the wonders of God. Treat people how you would like to be treated.

Moderation of the forums
    Members can report a post that breaks any of the rules above using a link under each post titled “Report this post to a moderator.

Once a post is reported, it is PMed to all moderators who then decide to give a written warning to the offending member and or increment a penalty toward that member resulting in that member sporting a tile next to their name.

Upon receiving 5 tiles, a members posting privilege will be removed. They will still be able to PM members and moderators.

Tiles can be removed if a member makes amends for the offence. E.g., a genuine apology to the victim/person can lead to removal of the tile that was given for that offence.”

Surely written warnings have already been given to this member in the past? If other members are displaying tiles, then, do the same rules not apply to Terraricca? Why not!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 19 2013,08:24)
    I feel that Terraricca's behavior is being completely swept under the carpet by the moderators, and they are enabling his behavior rather than stopping it and I would like to know HOW a moderator could ignore something so obvious for so long and yet tile other members.

So seeing my request is going unheard – and rather than disrupt the other conversations, I would like to begin this topic with the moderators.

And seeing that Terraricca does not understand what he does, then maybe something will be sorted, because I know that he will be holding a grudge against me for my complaint, without understanding anything at all.

2bee

I have asked you to prove your point ,but you did not yet do it ,why ???  :

And why would I hold an grudge against for not understanding that truth cannot be replaced by lies or false testimony ,I am sure you come to realize that truth of God can not be changed by men ,only understood,

Only truth touches me ,so you are the sole bearer of your thoughts and feelings,so No grudges toward anyone ,

2besee
    Participant

Terraricca,

This is what I would like to see happen:

1) You receive a tile as you rightly deserve – this shows us, and the guests, that the moderators are doing their job fairly, and are treating all members equally.

2) You take your tile in a humble manner, and come to realize why you got it, and actually be thankful that somebody showed you this.

3) That conversations change with you to become the topic minus the constant personal attacks on peoples faith!

You say that you do not see what you are doing, so when I get some time, I will post a few things.

2besee
    Participant

Terraricca, I only have a phone. Why should I waste my time going through each thread finding all of your rude, harassing posts?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 19 2013,11:35)
    Terraricca,

1) You receive a tile as you rightly deserve – this shows us, and the guests, that the moderators are doing their job fairly, and are treating all members equally.

2) You take your tile in a humble manner, and come to realize why you got it, and actually be thankful that somebody showed you this.

3) That conversations change with you to become the topic minus the constant personal attacks on peoples faith!

You say that you do not see what you are doing, so when I get some time, I will post a few things.

2BEE

your wishes may be turning on you ;remember what Christ said ;let the man without sins trow the first stone ,

are you without sin ???

this forum is not to please anyone in particular ;

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 19 2013,17:09)
    Terraricca, I only have a phone. Why should I waste my time going through each thread finding all of your rude, harassing posts?

2bee

make sure that at the same time my comment does not says what is true in the context of it ,

and that it is intended to you ;

2besee
    Participant

Terraricca,
    What does “context” have to do with anything that you say to others? The fact is that you are saying it, and it's hidden in among your words, and it is aimed at innocent people, who are only trying to have their say, and it is completely unprovoked.

As for your other comment about he who is without sin, funny that you should say that now. You said to a tiled member that he “rightly deserved his tiles”.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@ 2besee

If you can show a moderator where he called you an idiot or something similar he will get a tile. If he voices his honest opinion about you and it is not flattering, then there is not much I can do.

From my perspective, what if he is actually right. Maybe you are ignoring good points he has made and it has come down to him saying what he thinks. I mean if a person preaches or believes something different to you and you make a good case and the other guy doesn't and ignores your questions and then you continue on with your teaching, then that would lead to a rebuke and honest mention of what the member thinks of you. After all, Jesus was not afraid to do that.

If you have made every effort to answer a good question related to what you believe then he would certainly be out of line, but you should make that evidence public too, so people can make up their own mind on the matter. If you are right, then you have nothing to fear or be concerned about. If you are not, then you need to change.

I don't have an opinion because I have a lack of knowledge regarding the conversations you have had and what manner of person you are. Regardless of what the truth is here, as brothers in Christ, we should make every effort to live in peace. Ignoring good questions and challenges is not in that spirit and nor are statements that are not actually true.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 20 2013,01:09)

Does this forum fit in your phone? Or is it pretty mobile unfriendly in your opinion?

2besee
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 20 2013,11:04)

Quote (2besee @ June 20 2013,01:09)

Does this forum fit in your phone? Or is it pretty mobile unfriendly in your opinion?

T8,

The forum fits in my phone sort of but it is hard on the eyes and mind trying to keep up with conversations, especially when there are quotes inside quotes inside quotes.
    Replying to a post cannot be done on the forum reply box, because it jumps and things. So i have to use the phones notepad then copy and paste. If I need to edit a post, that is difficult.
    Where I made the mistake is I brought a cheap “mini phone”, so with the Android keyboard on its notepad, I am only left with a 5×2 cm view of what I'm writing. Highlighting and copying/pasting quotes from elsewhere is quite frustrating. So, it is limiting to what can be done on a computer/laptop.

2besee
    Participant

T8,

Mike the moderator….. reads what Terraricca writes, and he knows it is wrong, but a blind eye is constantly turned.
    Why make rules (please reread your own rules) if they are not followed through, or if SOME are tiled, and others are not for the same thing or worse?

What does the moderator actually do here, if no moderation is being done for the interests of all people involved?

2besee
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 20 2013,11:03)
    @ 2besee

If you can show a moderator where he called you an idiot or something similar he wiyll get a tile. If he voices his honest opinion about you and it is not flattering, then there is not much I can do.

From my perspective, what if he is actually right. Maybe you are ignoring good points he has made and it has come down to him saying what he thinks. I mean if a person preaches or believes something different to you and you make a good case and the other guy doesn't and ignores your questions and then you continue on with your teaching, then that would lead to a rebuke and honest mention of what the member thinks of you. After all, Jesus was not afraid to do that.

If you have made every effort to answer a good question related to what you believe then he would certainly be out of line, but you should make that evidence public too, so people can make up their own mind on the matter. If you are right, then you have nothing to fear or be concerned about. If you are not, then you need to change.

I don't have an opinion because I have a lack of knowledge regarding the conversations you have had and what manner of person you are. Regardless of what the truth is here, as brothers in Christ, we should make every effort to live in peace. Ignoring good questions and challenges is not in that spirit and nor are statements that are not actually true.

Right so we will just assume then that this forum is not moderated, only when it suits, and a sort of “conspiracy” is going on – favorite people are protected from the forum law, whilst others are tiled, with no hesitation.

So, I can go and say whatever I want to, just do not tile me, because then it will not be fair, considering.

Terraricca deserves a tile for the way he treats others, but it is swept under the carpet. I wonder why.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 20 2013,05:28)

Quote (t8 @ June 20 2013,11:03)
    @ 2besee

If you can show a moderator where he called you an idiot or something similar he wiyll get a tile. If he voices his honest opinion about you and it is not flattering, then there is not much I can do.

Right so we will just assume then that this forum is not moderated, only when it suits, and a sort of “conspiracy” is going on – favorite people are protected from the forum law, whilst others are tiled, with no hesitation.

So, I can go and say whatever I want to, just do not tile me, because then it will not be fair, considering.

Terraricca deserves a tile for the way he treats others, but it is swept under the carpet. I wonder why.

2bee

it seems you do not understand ,and its poisoning you in a way that you seem to make judgment on all except those that you protect and that have received an tile,

I ask you again show me in our conversation were and which words did i use to make you so unstable ,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

2B,

What about jammin?  He and I have gone to war since he got here.  He has repeatedly called us all “boy”, told us we need to stop “sniffing mosquito coil”, and told us we need to get off our medication, or whatever.

He is not usually polite and courteous to those who disagree with his Trinitarian views.  He is more like an attack dog.  :)  Yet look and see how many tiles he has.

I don't agree with him on 99% of the things he discusses here, yet he doesn't have a tile.

So for you to suggest that Pierre doesn't have a tile – just because I agree with his doctrines – is unjustified.  I just don't feel the need to dish out a bunch of tiles for trivial stuff.

Abe said recently that soon I'd be teaching Jesus as God.  That is against my character, against everything I've ever argued on this site, and a case of someone posting false information about me.  But how many tiles does Abe have?

Gene and I are constantly at odds with each other – how many tiles does he have?

Ed and I get into some pretty heated arguments – how many tiles does he have?

Lightenup and I have come to some serious (and sometimes personal) blows through the years.  She and I disagree about nearly everything scriptural – but how many tiles does she have?

I read the two posts you reported yesterday, and found no cause in them to give Pierre a tile.  PLEASE (I'm seriously asking you a favor) just ASK Pierre to be less “crotchety” in his responses to you.  He is an old man, you know.  And sometimes old men are cranky and tell it like they see it – without any candy coating.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 20 2013,12:09)

Ed and I get into some pretty heated arguments – how many tiles does he have?

Hi Mike,

Our arguments are always about doctrine, nothing is ever personal.
    We can fight like dogs, and then go out for tea and crumpets.  :)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

2besee
    Participant

Terraricca,
    You KNOW what you do, the evidence is in the fact that you are now going out of your way to NOT do it, so you KNOW all right. No need to play ignorant.

There is nothing wrong with debating doctrines, we all do that. The problem is when you turn it into hatred against a person, and attack their faith in a personal way.
    And the moderators are okay with that? But will tile for what? Not answering a question, or calling somebody a name?

2besee
    Participant

You have got to kidding me, Mike. What is wrong with you people? There is a huge difference in calling somebody a “mosquito” or whatever, and attacking a persons faith in the personally vindictive way that Terraricca does.

And the last time that I looked, Gene had two tiles, and jammin had one.

Anything to avoid tiling terraricca, right Mike?

Well, I have nothing further to say on the matter, except that something is really not right..!

2besee
    Participant

Ed, I was not talking about Mike's discussion posts. I was talking about moderation and sweeping things under the carpet. I think that perhaps people have become desensitized here to what is right and wrong.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2Besee,

Is this the formula…

behavior = tile
                      doctrine = tile
    behavior + doctrine = tile

…for receiving tiles?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account