Supporting the Trinity Doctrine? – The Trinity Doctrine

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 700 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

The second Adam became a life giving spirit.

spirit is born of Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

Jn 3.8

“the wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going;so is everyone who is born of the Spirit”

Are you yet born of the Spirit?

Gal 2.13

We are jews by nature and not sinners from among the gentiles, nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but by faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law, since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified. But if , while seeking to be justified in Christ, we have been found sinners, is Christ the a minister of sin? May it never be! For if I rebuild what I have once destroyed < I prove myself to be a transgressor..

For through the law I died to the law, so as I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ, and it is no longer I who live , but Christ lives in me”

carmel
    Participant

supporting-the trinity-doctrine

God is not a servant to Himself.

Nick,

WITH THE ABOVE STATEMENT YOU PUT GOD ALMIGHTY INTO THE SAME BASKET AS OURS!

And created a God for your own concept!

But scripturally, in the truth, THEREFORE MANIFESTED:
    ALL POSSIBLE FOR GOD:

The fact that first and foremost, God established His first ever function, operation, process, call it what you like, BUT THE PROPER TERM IS:

“THE WORD”

and believe it or not it is not my concern,

IT IS THE MOST POWERFUL FUNCTION OF THE TRINITY ALL IN THE SPIRIT OF THE SON, JESUS TO BE!

The fact that he was the triune Godhead in flesh on earth!
    The fact that Jesus’ baptism is manifested in the name of

THE FATHER, a triune spirit on his own, eternally in heaven the GENUINE source of all
    AND OF

THE SON, of the Father “The Word”  THE SON OF MAN a triune on his own, eternally in heaven in the glory of God and Father , spirit and flesh established through his own blood!!! Isaiah 9:6, AND OF

THE HOLY SPIRIT of the Father, and of the Son, THE SON OF GOD a triune on his won, eternally in heaven in the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.

More to come!

Peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

You stand on your own weak ideas.

Not a sound foundation.

carmel
    Participant

God is not a servant to Himself.

Nick,

Now hereunder is GOD ALMIGHTY IN THE TRUTH,AND IN/BY/THROUGH THE FUNCTION OF

“THE WORD” THE BEGINNING OF ALL

GOD IN LUCIFER, THE FIRST EVER ARCHANGEL,
    CREATED HIMSELF!
    OUTSIDE OF HIMSELF!
    SAW HIMSELF WITHIN A BODY, AND IN MOTION FOR THE FIRST EVER TIME IN FULL POWER AS
    HIMSELF! PLAIN TRUTH!

ON THE REBEL:

ALWAYS IN “THE WORD”

GOD CLASHED WITH

HIMSELF, HAD A CONFLICT WITHIN

HIMSELF! Between the Father and the Son

LIKE WE ALL HAVE AND DO!

THE FACT THAT WE ARE HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS! PLAIN TRUTH!

ON THE CREATION OF MAN:
    ALWAYS IN “THE WORD”

GOD IN ADAM, CREATED HIMSELF AS MAN IN FLESH!

AND THEN TRANSFORMED HIMSELF INTO

THE FIRST LIVING SOUL!

GOD IN EVE, BECAME THE FIRST FEMALE, AND MOTHER OF ALL THE LIVING! CONFIRMED IN GENESIS 3:15:

I will put enmities between thee and the woman, …..

DEFINITION:

I MYSELF IN “THE WORD” FOR JUSTIFICATION SAKE,SINCE I AM LOVE,

I HUMBLY AND MEEKLY, SERVE AND DO ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL, SATANA,OTHERWISE YOU WOULD DO NOT EXIST AT ALL, AND I BE BORN

AS MAN FOR YOUR SALVATION’S SAKE IN ORDER TO BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH ACCORDING TO MY WILL, LOVE! BUT YOU WON’T

PLAIN TRUTH:

REFLECT:

LUCIFER/Satana believed that he was autonomous, the first ever lie, and Satana established himself as the father of lies, and was never aware that he, from his point of view only, was confronting God, in order to be like the most high!

BUT, In the truth he was SANDWICHED BETWEEN THE FATHER AND THE SON, THROUGH

“THE WORD” BOTH WITHIN HIM, AND OUTSIDE OF HIM THE ONLY LIFE SOURCE OF ALL! PLAIN TRUTH!

THE WORD IS SHARPER THEN A TWO EDGED SWORD!

This is confirmed when God through “THE WORD” FUNCTION,

GOD IN MARY CREATED HIMSELF BOTH AS WOMAN AND AS HIS OWN MOTHER TO BE, IN AN IMMACULATE FLESH AND BLOOD BODY, AS

MARY’S SOUL” PLAIN TRUTH!
    THEN

GOD IN JESUS GAVE

BIRTH TO HIMSELF, AND BECAME

THE FIRST IMMACULATE BEING, BOTH DIVINE, AND MORTAL MAN, SON OF GOD, AND SON OF MAN,RESPECTIVELY, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT HE WAS BORN A BEING MOST LOADED WITH THE ENTIRE SINS ON EARTH!

SATANA HIMSELF WITHIN JESUS’ SOUL! PLAIN TRUTH!

BUT ONLY TO MAKE
    SATANA SUBJECT TO:

GOD THE FATHER   

THE WORD/ made flesh,  THE LORD JESUS        

THE WOMAN  “THE WORD”   HER SOUL!   

The fact that both  The Holy Spirit, Jesus’soul, and Satana within, were in Mary’s womb”

depicted in the conception of Rebecca:

Genesis 25:And he answering said: Two nations are in thy womb, and two peoples shall be divided out of thy womb, and one people shall overcome the other, and

the elder shall serve the younger. JESUS SERVED LUCIFER/SATANA

24 And when her time was come to be delivered, behold twins were found in her womb.

25He that came forth first was red, and hairy like a skin: and his name was called Esau.

Immediately the other coming forth, held his brother’s foot in his hand, and therefore he was called Jacob.

MORE TO COME!!!

Peace and love in Jesus
    Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi

Spare us.

Your vanities are nauseating.

carmel
    Participant

Spare us.

Your vanities are nauseating.

Nick,

ONE MORE!!!

And I hope that you will be convinced that NO ONE ON EARTH IS CAPABLE TO IMAGINE, PERCEIVE AND EVEN DREAM SO MUCH, REGARDING GOD’S MYSTERIES, UNLESS GOD HIMSELF THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT REVEAL THEM!

SO I AM NOT TO BLAME!

To keep you concentrated:

GOD THROUGH JESUS’BIRTH,

MADE SATANA SUBJECT TO:
    GOD THE FATHER
    THE WORD/ made flesh, THE LORD JESUS and
    THE WOMAN MARY “THE WORD” HER SOUL!

Manifested in :

Zachariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Sion,

MARY, The feminine aspect in the NEW LIVING SOUL!

shout for joy, O daughter of Jerusalem:

MARY the feminine aspect in the IMMACULATE FLESH BODY, the source of “THE WORD” made flesh, THE SON OF MAN!

BEHOLD YOUR KING will come to you, the just and saviour: he is poor, and riding upon a donkey, and upon a colt the foal of a donkey!

THE LORD, THE SON OF GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS’SOUL, and
    JESUS, “THE WORD “ made flesh, male and female, THE SON OF MAN,
    And Satana, the Colt, sin!

ALL Subject to , and carried and brought into the world ALL IN THE WOMB OF MARY!

In order for Jesus to absorb ALL, redeem ALL, and recreate ALL for god the Father, through his own blood!

Mary, symbolically the donkey! Domestic, humble, most useful for kings since the donkey carried the KING’S most essentials, such as food, treasures, and personal belongings!

Notice Jesus both rode on a DONKEY and a COLT, which is not possible, but only to SYMBOLIZE SATANA,’s concept of Eve and sin respectively, emphasized with the term

THE FOAL OF A DONKEY, symbolically Satana subject to Mary, as he was subject to Eve, and as the foal was to the donkey respectively! But in the truth

Satana, was subject to Jesus “THE WORD” MARY’S SOUL,

subject to the Holy Spirit, for God the Father, and

subject to Jesus, “THE WORD” within Satana as his life source, the Spirit of the Son,

As I said previously sandwiched between God through the Holy Spirit, and “THE WORD”

So God justified in “THE WORD” THE SPIRIT OF THE SON, JESUS, His superiority over Satana’s spirit in both SOUL and FLESH of Mary! On Jesus conception! The direct encounter between JESUS, and Satana, in Mary’s womb!

Song of Solomon 8:1 Who shall give thee to me for my brother, sucking the breasts of my mother, ………….

THIS TO RESPECT THE FACT that both Adam, THE SOUL, and Eve, THE FLESH were subjects to, and owned by ONE SPIRIT, SATANA! A fair encounter!!!

GOD IN JESUS, “THE WORD” MADE FLESH, manifested His most powerful work on earth, ate, and drank Himself in the last supper,

GOD IN JESUS “THE WORD” MADE FLESH, massacred Himself, died, resurrected, and glorified Himself AS

FATHER AND GOD THE MIGHTY OF BOTH SPIRITS AND FLESH BEINGS,
    AND MANIFESTED HIMSELF THROUGH HIS WORK ON EARTH FOR FORTY DAYS! ISAIAH 9:6

Peace and Love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

hi C,

I am sure you believe this stuff.

Does anyone else?

NickHassan
    Participant

hi C,

Just because you are the only one on earth who dreams up mystical nonsense

does not prove anything about your source of inspiration being God.

AndrewAD
    Participant

Dear Nick,

Carmel gives you the great revelation of God,Christ and the Holy Mother Mary!  But what do ye do but practically blaspheme the holy truth from true revelations! And Nick you posted the 666th post on this thread in which ye said”Spare us,your vanities are nauseating”, the fact you said this on the 666th post speaks clearly that you speak from the beast against the holy truth that only Carmel has the greatest of understandings to reveal by the powers of the Spirit.

Nick- God is calling thee to come home now!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

A perfect example of how malleable scripture is in the hands of those who are self assured , but disconnected from the truth.

AndrewAD
    Participant

But Nick it’s an example of thy malleable blasphemies against the holy love of God in Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

No.

He supports another god.

carmel
    Participant

And Nick you posted the 666th post on this thread in which ye said”Spare us,your vanities are nauseating”, the fact you said this on the 666th post speaks clearly that you speak from the beast against the holy truth

@AndrewAD

FIRST AND FOREMOST:

For GOD’S is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.

THANKS FOR SUCH A REFIEF!

ALSO: I was never aware of such detail, BUT THAT EVEN CONFIRMS WHAT I EXPERIENCED THIS MORNING  WHICH I EXPLAINED HEREUNDER:

ANDREW, THIS IS NOT YOU, IT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU,DUE TO THE FACT THAT THIS MORNING I PRAYED TO JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD,

NOT TO LEAVE ME WITHOUT HIS ASSERTION THAT I AM DOING THIS FOR HIM

I also reflected regarding your name here, and refreshed my memory and it was Andrew that said to Jesus regarding the amount of bread needed and said to HIM:

There is a boy here who has five barley loaves and two fishes:

BUT WHAT ARE THESE AMONG SO MANY ?

AND THAT WHAT I TELL YOU:

WHAT ARE THESE AMONG SO MANY MORE GOD’S MYSTERIES WHICH THE HUMAN HEART IS NOT READY TO OPEN AND LET JESUS CHRIST FILL THEM WITH THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM WHICH JESUS FURNISHED

MARY THROUGH HIS CONCEPTION

BEFORE HE FROM THE CROSS OFFICIALLY GAVE HIS ENTIRE CHURCH TO HER, AND MADE HER

OUR SPIRITUAL MOTHER, SINCE OUR SPIRITUAL FATHER ADAM PUT US INTO THIS MESS!

Luke 7:And the Lord said:

Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation?

and to what are they like?

32They are like to children sitting in the marketplace, and speaking one to another, and saying: We have piped to you, and you have not danced: we have mourned, and you have not wept. 33For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and you say: He hath a devil. 34The Son of man is come eating and drinking: and you say: Behold a man that is a glutton and a drinker of wine, a friend of publicans and sinners.

35And wisdom is justified by all her children. TO EXPLAIN THIS IT WOULD TAKE HELL OF A LOT OF PAGES!

SO I AM ON HEAVENNET NOT TO PLEASE NICK AND OTHERS MORE OR LESS LIKE HIM, BUT TO PLEASE

OUR LORD GOD AND FATHER JESUS CHRIST

THE ONLY TRUE GOD WHO WALKED ON EARTH, AND FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN THE ENTIRE EXISTENCE OF THE WHOLE CREATION,

MANIFESTED GOD ALMIGHTY’S POWER FOR FOURTY DAYS IN THE HEART OF GOD’S ALMIGHTY’S ENEMIES’ PLANET, AND CONFIRMED THAT

HE WON THE WORLD AND ITS FILTHY PROCESSES!

BEFORE HE WENT IN THE HIGHEST HEAVEN,AND IS RIGHT NOW AND FOR ETERNITY DEMONSTRATING THE ENRICHMENT WHICH GOD ALMIGHTY
    ENRICHED HIMSELF WITH TO THE EXTENT THAT

HE IS IN HIS REST

AND

THROUGH JESUS CHRIST HE IS

OUR GOD AND FATHER OF ALL IN THE TRUTH

WE ARE HIS PEOPLE IN THE TRUTH

AND HE WILL FORGIVE OUR INIQUITY, AND WILL REMEMBER OUR SINS NO MORE IN THE TRUTH

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

To go so far off the beaten track you are either dead right and inspired

or utterly deceived.

My vote is for the second option.

Proclaimer
    Participant

And Nick you posted the 666th post on this thread in which ye said”Spare us,your vanities are nauseating”, the fact you said this on the 666th post speaks clearly that you speak from the beast against the holy truth

lol.

carmel
    Participant

To go so far off the beaten track you are either dead right and inspired
    or utterly deceived.
    My vote is for the second option.

Nick,

I respect your decision, APART THAT FOR SURE YOU NEVER DID YOUR HOMEWORK AS YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE!

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, JUST NOW I WAS READING, AND I BUMPED INTO THIS REVELATION BY GOD THE FATHER HIMSELF!

Refrain from extravagant interpretations of MY GOSPEL OF LOVE, IF THEY MISS THE PITH OF THE HOLY TRUTHS!

They will preach love, but will not live it. They cannot grasp at all that they actually do not love ME, GOD THE LORD, but that in their selfishness they have fallen for their preposterous ideas about GOD.

They have always walked upon this Earth as fanatics and will never be convinced by any miracle whatsoever, but will rather brand them as the devil’s work as happened in My earthly life as JESUS CHRIST;

I THE LORD had to give you this example in order that you, O Children of My Love, will not get upset and throw the PEARLS OF MY LOVE at whom will not recognize them.

SO Nick,

I BELIEVE NO ONE ON EARTH WOULD BE READY TO ACCEPT THESE MYSTERIES, UNLESS HE IS IN THE TRUTH FULL OF
    BURNING LOVE FOR JESUS, AND IN THE RIGHT SPIRIT MANIFESTED BY HIS DEEDS.
    ALSO TAKING IN CONSIDERATION WHAT PAUL SAID HEREUNDER, IN THE BOLD,WHICH ARE REALLY
    LITERALLY MEANT,
    AND I, like others around the globe, in this particular enlightenment time,FULL OF HOPE TO ENCOUNTER,  AM IN A POSITION TO REVEAL THEIR ACTUAL MEANING,

BUT WHO WOULD ACCEPT THEM?

UNLESS A PERSON as I just said, IS CHOSEN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT ON DEMAND BY THE FATHER, preparing His army for the crucial battle, WHICH UNDESERVEDLY APPLIES ALSO TO ME , SO READ:

But the FOOLISH things of the world has God CHOSEN , that he may confound the wise;and the

WEAK things of the world has God CHOSEN, that he may confound the strong.28And

the BASE things of the world, and the things that are CONTEMPTIBLE, has God CHOSEN, and things

THAT ARE NOT, that he might bring to nought things THAT ARE:

29 That no flesh should glory in his sight.
    30But of HIM are you in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us

NOTICE :A CLEAR REFERENCE TO JESUS, THE TRINTY IN THE SON: CONFIRMED HEREUNDER:

WISDOM,       an attribute of the SON
    AND JUSTICE,        an attribute of the HOLY SPIRIT
    AND SANCTIFICATION       an attribute of the FATHER
    AND REDEMPTION           an attribute of “THE WORD” IN,JESUS/MARY, the Holy Human being,THE BRIDE AND THE BRIDEGROOM ,THE CHURCH, since the the first ever human being ADAM/EVE died!

GOD’S KINGDOM OF THE SON, ALL IN HIM……. NOW READ THE CONCLUSION:

31That, as it is written: He that glories, MAY GLORY IN THE LORD.

ALL IN HIM……….

In few words, a person would simply IGNORE ALL for the simple reason that it would be absolutely RIDICULOUS, or as you say FANCIFUL STAFF, to accept THESE MYSTERIES ABOVE, and even detrimental to that particular person if he was to reveal them in the open unless

THE LORD WOULD BE WITH HIM! The fact that Jesus declared hereunder:

Blessed are ye when they shall revile you, and persecute you, and speak all that is evil against you, untruly, for my sake: 12Be glad and rejoice, for your reward is very great in heaven. For so they persecuted the prophets that were before you.

So SPIRITUALLY, it doesn’t upset me at all any VOID STATEMENT OR WORDS! but

IT STRENGTHENS ME in respect of Jesus’ declaration that

THE HOLY SPIRIT WOULD DO THE TALKING!
    And I would do THE WRITING!

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,

That seems to completely justify your delusions.

Now back to the truth.

kerwin
    Participant

Nick,

Hi KW,

The second Adam became a life giving spirit.

spirit is born of Spirit.

Do you agree that the human spirit is reborn of the Spirit of God?

After all you chose to use “spirit” instead of “Spirit”.

The old man is put to death with Jesus Christ at burial and the new man is born from the waters just as Jesus raised from the dead.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,

No.

There is no connection between the spirit of man that gives him human life

and the offered Spirit of God that can indwell a man and can give him eternal life.

One is not born of the other

Rom 8.26

Viewing 20 posts - 661 through 680 (of 700 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account