Spiritual Marriages.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    shimmer
    Participant

Nick, thats good, 40 years.
    My Parents are the same. 40 years.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 29 2012,20:56)
    Yes, I agree. Long distance “Spiritual Marriages” are good, so long as BOTH are loyal.

Otherwise all is lost. (The Spirit is lost to someone else).

ok further thoughts: Not so much loyalty on the mans part (If the spiritual wife can never be with him in the flesh then a man does have needs such as a lot of men don't like to cook!). but honesty, truthfullness and communication, so the woman trusts him with whats happening on the other side of the world, without having to 'guess'.

ok, I've had enough of posting for a while, take care, I did learn heaps from this. Thanks.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 29 2012,18:56)

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 29 2012,07:38)
    The Spirit, is separate from the body, we if we should be chosen by God, will be only Spirit beings… A Spiritual union therefore can be also separate from the physical marriage… That is how I understand the Spiritual marriage is….a perfect marriage is were both is present, and the heart which is in essence our Spirit, will be present…..I have seen were a couple are just physically attracted to each other, and marriage takes place, but the Spiritual is not present…  that might be hard for some to understand, but it does take place in some marriages…that marriage may or may not last, all the depends on the persons involved, whether they took the vows serious or not…..
    Peace Irene

Hi Irene. I'm REALLY sorry for my post in the preexistant thread, I was NOT talking about you.  It's good to see you back Irene, much love to you. (I've had a lot on my mind lately).

Yes, I agree. Long distance “Spiritual Marriages” are good, so long as BOTH are loyal.

Otherwise all is lost. (The Spirit is lost to someone else).

Hi shimmer, that's OK don't beat yourself over the Head, it is not worth it….. I am glad to see ypu too and hope you feel better soon….I believe too tht one union is acceptably to me
    Peace and Love Irene

shimmer
    Participant

Oh Bless you Irene :) Glad to hear from you, and thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account