Should some forums be restricted?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Nov. 27 2007,09:35)
    Whatever the case, I'm out of here. Some people on here are just like the last church I was at — judgmental with no room for understanding. I don't care for such attitudes.

Kevin,

Could I bargain with you and ask you to stay for 5 non-judgemental souls? How about 3? 2? How about for me? I honestly value and *need* your input. Please re-consider, will you bro?

Thanks,
    Mandy

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 26 2007,15:48)
    kenrch.

It would be better to attack the teaching or doctrine rather than the person.

If you correctly point out scripture that contradicts what people say, then the truth has won.

But if people start attacking people here, then it will just turn into a big slinging match. Why should you be the only one allowed to attack people? If you are allowed then everyone should be allowed.

As I said before, if it is allowed, then that gives everyone the same license and we will end up with the WWF.
    And WWF.com is already taken too.

Its wwe.com now. The world wildlife fund put an end to the WWF years ago :laugh:.

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 26 2007,16:04)
    But you really have a lot of praying to do before you give this Antichrist a home :(

Wha? I can't come live with you? :p

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Nov. 27 2007,12:20)
    The world wildlife fund put an end to the WWF years ago :laugh:.

So long as they don't put and end to the WWW.

:)

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 27 2007,09:53)

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 27 2007,09:04)
    But you really have a lot of praying to do before you give this Antichrist a home :(

If Tow or whoever is antichrist, then let the scriptures judge.
    Then at that point, you can dust your feet and warn others using the same scriptures.

The forums are not really a home to anybody, they are more like a public square.

Forum:

1. the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.
    2. a court or tribunal: the forum of public opinion.
    3. an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.
    4. the Forum, the forum in the ancient city of Rome.

I am suggesting that we have a home in a few forums, yes, but that other forums are open to the public in order to reach out to the public if one desires to do that.

That is what we are discussing in this thread at the moment.

I don't know where you have been t8 but that's what I did.

Mandy did too in the beginning but now filled with doubt is ready to fall!

That's why I brought up the post to show then and NOW.

Kejonn was mixed up in it all and I could not avoid bringing up his name.

Hey I believe I even PM you some scriptures.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.

2Jo 1:8 Watch yourselves, so that you may not lose what we have worked for, but may win a full reward.

2Jo 1:9 Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.

2Jo 1:10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,

2Jo 1:11 B] for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.[/B]

It's your site you are responsible to God as to what goes on here Nobody Else.

Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
    Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
    Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

If I were you I would pray long and hard perhaps fast. But gees the scripture is clear are they NOT?!

You and everyone member of this site will answer to God for allowing an Antichrist to take up residence here.

2Jo 1:11 B] for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.[/B]

According to scripture if you greet an Antichrist then you are a taking part in his wicked works. That means if he makes someone stumble SO DID YOU! You would allow him to set up camp right here in your HOUSE.

YOU are to shake the dust off your feet as a testimony AGAINST HIM!

Mar 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

If you are not sure what to do then fast and seek GOD. Look at the scriptures then make a “judgment”!

Stu
    Participant

Kenrch this is not a fair call to make on t8. When you signed up you must have realised that the rules and terms of posting rights do not make this any different to the public place t8 has described above. To be honest if you signed up with some of the atheist / antireligious / secular sites out there I think you would receive back 100-fold the criticism you deal here, and might not last very long, either. People here are kind and forgiving and that is a rare thing in the anonymous world of cyberspace. To beat t8 over the head with your scriptures after the efforts he makes I think is a little personal, don't you? If you want a real debate, come over to the Evolution thread and give us your best!

Stuart

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 27 2007,14:45)

Kenrch this is not a fair call to make on t8. When you signed up you must have realised that the rules and terms of posting rights do not make this any different to the public place t8 has described above. To be honest if you signed up with some of the atheist / antireligious / secular sites out there I think you would receive back 100-fold the criticism you deal here, and might not last very long, either. People here are kind and forgiving and that is a rare thing in the anonymous world of cyberspace. To beat t8 over the head with your scriptures after the efforts he makes I think is a little personal, don't you? If you want a real debate, come over to the Evolution thread and give us your best!

Stuart

I didn't make any call the scriptures explain WHAT TO DO! Take it up with God. Is that all this is another heathen place.

Search heaven net and this is what you will find

Heaven Net
    Answers to the most common questions people ask about God, Christianity and
    salvation. Testimonies, teachings, Bible look-up service

Sounds like a Christian site to me.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 27 2007,13:43)
    I don't know where you have been t8 but that's what I did.

Mandy did too in the beginning but now filled with doubt is ready to fall!

That's why I brought up the post to show then and NOW.

Kejonn was mixed up in it all and I could not avoid bringing up his name.

Hey I believe I even PM you some scriptures.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Hi kenrch.

Maybe you have used scripture correctly in that case, but I have seen you attack even those who believe that Jesus Christ is the messiah.

If you attack everybody, then no one will listen to you when you give a genuine rebuke.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Stuart

Wow thanks.

Hey don't worry about creating that banana.

Peace.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 27 2007,20:44)

Stuart

Wow thanks.

Hey don't worry about creating that banana.

Peace.

OK t8 so when are you going to put the heathens in their cage? As it is now (and I believe it will be latter) they have the run of the whole place.

Scripture evidently means nothing. The word says to shake the dust off not put some in your pocket! :laugh:

You said “in this case” I was correct. But are you going to follow the WORD or man. I believe it will be the latter :(

Will you have a testimony against them as scripture says?

Mar 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

I hate to see anyone loose their reward because of two messengers of the god of this world.

2Jo 1:8 Watch yourselves, so that you may not lose what we have worked for, but may win a full reward.

2Jo 1:9 Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
    2Jo 1:10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting,

2Jo 1:11 for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works.

Are you going to take part in their “wicked” works?

Is that or isn't that What scriptures Say? I believe you will go with the “popular” vote and never mind what God says. SAD :(

Are you going to “ban” me from posting because I quote scripture and of my “crude” speech? WILL THAT YOUR EXCUSE!

IM4Truth
    Participant

t8 Because I belief that Jesus came in the flesh was crucfied and died on the cross for us, Tow and Stu are wrong and Scipture does teach us to not have conversation with them. I hope and pray that you will soon do something about it and give us our Christian sites so we can go on being a Christian. I am sorry in this case I do agree with Ken. It does not make me very popular anymore but that's ok. Peace and love, Mrs

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Nov. 28 2007,00:50)
    You said “in this case” I was correct. But are you going to follow the WORD or man. I believe it will be the latter

Actually I said maybe you are right.

Sure it is correct to wipe the dust from your feet to those who come preaching a false gospel.

But what is wiping your feet? Is it locking such a person up in a cage? Or is it that you no longer have anything to do with them?

If it is the later, then why do you continue to talk to them?

I gave up reading certain people's post a long time ago. I reasoned that their message was false and they showed that they couldn't change their mind, so I just simply ignore them. I have wiped the dust of my feet so to speak.

If I talk to anyone of them at all, it is to answer a question that a genuine person may have, and then someone can read it later and perhaps can be helped.

All things being lawful but not necessarily profitable and all that.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 28 2007,07:03)
    t8 Because I belief that Jesus came in the flesh was crucfied and died on the cross for us, Tow and Stu are wrong and Scipture does teach us to not have conversation with them. I hope and pray that you will soon do something about it and give us our Christian sites so we can go on being a Christian. I am sorry in this case I do agree with Ken. It does not make me very popular anymore but that's ok. Peace and love, Mrs

IM4Truth, I voted for certain forums to be for believers only and it appears that most want this according to the poll at least.

I have given time for all to have their say too. Anyone else want to add anything?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 28 2007,10:37)

You said “in this case” I was correct. But are you going to follow the WORD or man. I believe it will be the latter

Sure it is correct to wipe the dust from your feet to those who come preaching a false gospel.

But what is wiping your feet? Is it locking such a person up in a cage? Or is it that you no longer have anything to do with them?

I gave up reading certain people's post a long time ago. I reasoned that their message was false and they showed that they couldn't change their mind, so I just simply ignore them. I have wiped the dust of my feet so to speak.

If I talk to anyone of them at all, it is to answer a question that a genuine person may have, and then someone can read it later and perhaps can be helped.

OK t8 :)

It's your house you choose who you allow to live in it. I'll check back and see just how it is going. Good luck! :)

david
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 28 2007,07:03)

Scipture does teach us to not have conversation with them. I hope and pray that you will soon do something about it and give us our Christian sites so we can go on being a Christian.

I think if you made a scriptural case for this, it would be helpful. You probably can. But for the record, Christians are not people who sit around and only talk with Christians. A Christian is a “follower of Christ.”

Jesus went to people everywhere and talked with them about the good news of the kingdom. He told his followers to “go and make disciples of people of all the nations…” (Mt 28:19) The Bible says that we were “ordered to preach.” Granted, a Christians mission is not to convert the world, but only to warn it and provide it with the good news. The choice is their's. And there does come a definite point when conversation is futile, and when you have to “shake the dust” from your feet and move on.

IM4Truth
    Participant

David 2John 1:9,2 John 1:10-11,

Peace and Love Mrs.

kenrch
    Participant

The choice is their's. And there does come a definite point when conversation is futile, and when you have to “shake the dust” from your feet and move on.

Exactly David, If some should come looking for the Lord then we are to teach them. BUT is that the case here? What is the goal of the Atheist and the Antichrist? It is as their father to lie and deceive.

They aren't looking to the LORD one is a want to be JEW and the other believes in a soup bowl. That is their message. The conversation was futile weeks ago!

Look, plant the seed and God causes the growth NOT US. The ground is hard and dry and not able to sustain life. I believe you and WJ has given it plenty of water, Don't you ???

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 28 2007,10:37)

Gees t8 you mean you didn't even look into it to see if I was right so it's May Be, ha! I'm slow but I'll get there :laugh:

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yeah I don't read all the posts here.

Just some.

So I am not always aware of what is going on in some corners of these forums.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 29 2007,14:52)
    Yeah I don't read all the posts here.

Just some.

So I am not always aware of what is going on in some corners of these forums.

So then how could you make any kind of judgment?

Am I automatically wrong or may be right?

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 231 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account