Should members be tiled for avoidance?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 357 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Dennison,

A god is a child of God.  You are misunderstanding the definition of the word "god".   It is the same definition as when God calls those to who the law was given gods.  Why do you think he called them gods?  

Angels are called sons of God in the book of Job.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 12 2011,14:20)

Quote (Baker @ April 12 2011,08:09)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 07 2011,06:51)

Quote (Baker @ April 04 2011,07:29)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 04 2011,08:23)
    To All,

Im 21 years old, I have a legititament excuse to be immature, misbehave, or even get extra emotional because of my age.  
    But most of you guys are old, supposuly my elders, and you act no different from myself.

Is that wise?  
    An example?

I think notttttttt,

Grow up a little bit guys.

Sometimes when you get old, you feel young again, and then answer that way……..Young man…..and that is OK to do.  Especially when one is right in what is being said……
    Peace and Love to you young man, Old Gal Irene

So basically what your saying if one is conceited and arrogant enough to believe he is right, than its ok for him to act childish and immaturely??  

I believe not, or else my future doesnt look so good when i reach ya's age 100years from now.

:D  :D  :D  I was kidding…..take a joke kid…..We have Grandsons your age…..They're not complaining…..they love to be teased….if you think I am arrogant, you should meet my Husband.  We have a lot of fun….
    And hey, what are you doing on an old folks site???? You're much to young to be so serious….;lighten up…..
    Peace to you, Irene

Lol Irene,
    My post was a Cynical Joke.   :D  :D
    ehhh its called community service hours  :D  :D

:D :D :D :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 14 2011,14:56)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 14 2011,08:39)
    :D  D,

Archangel MEANS "chief angel" or "leader angel" or "ruler angel".

mike

so the cheif angel is the god of other gods too?

come on dude.

Scripture calls the angels 'elohim'.
    What are you going to do about that?

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

t8,
    so angels r ur gods? lol

mikeboll64
    Blocked

And that last question brings us to the crux of the matter, D.

When Paul says, "yet for us, there is but one God, the Father", he is not implying there aren't any other gods at all.  That would be silly considering he starts the sentence by saying there are many gods in heaven and on the earth.

Do you now understand that there ARE many gods, but only one of them is our Creator whom we worship and serve as God.

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 14 2011,09:37)
    Dennison,

A god is a child of God.  You are misunderstanding the definition of the word "god".   It is the same definition as when God calls those to who the law was given gods.  Why do you think he called them gods?  

Kerwin,
    I had my own "in between the lines" points that i dont think you will understand.

I know what god means or what it could mean, but thats the point of all of this, for the sake of clarity.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 16 2011,08:18)
    And that last question brings us to the crux of the matter, D.

When Paul says, "yet for us, there is but one God, the Father", he is not implying there aren't any other gods at all.  That would be silly considering he starts the sentence by saying there are many gods in heaven and on the earth.

Do you now understand that there ARE many gods, but only one of them is our Creator whom we worship and serve as God.

mike

Mike,

Consider what I have been trying to tell you for the thousandeth time, Many are called gods, such as baal, pharaohs the imaginations and idols that men create, but there is only the one true God that is REAL.

Paul also regonized the gods of the greeks when he was debating, and spoke to them about the "unknown God".

This is my point, that Though many are called gods doesnt make them true gods (Supreme being) at all.

Just like NERO is not a god, though he is called god.
    Such as Baal is not a god, though he is mentioned as a god, as if the guy was real, but he isnt.

So you have consider what Paul is saying, many and many are called lords, but there is only one TRUE LORD.

another example. Apollo is the god of the sun, Yet he is imperfect because like the other greek gods, he has a weakness as they all do. So they are imperfect and dont meet the requirements to be a TRUE GOD.

So for you to state there are many gods, and that Jesus is amoung them.

Than you must consider that
    1. Jesus is your god,
    2. Angels are your god,
    3. Satan is your god,
    5. Men as your god,
    6. Idols as your god
    7. that above all of them you also have God as God.

IS this what your telling me you believe in?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 16 2011,09:40)

Quote (kerwin @ April 14 2011,09:37)
    Dennison,

Kerwin,
    I had my own "in between the lines" points that i dont think you will understand.  

I know what god means or what it could mean, but thats the point of all of this, for the sake of clarity.

I am glad you understand. Is your argument similar to Mike's argument about an angel being any messenger?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 15 2011,21:46)
    Mike,

Consider what I have been trying to tell you for the thousandeth time,  Many are called gods, such as baal, pharaohs the imaginations and idols that men create, but there is only the one true God that is REAL.

Hi D,

You should consider what I'VE been trying to tell you.  I'm not lying.  What I'm saying is scriptural.  I'm not making it up.

Deborah was called god.  Was she real?  Jesus is called god.  Is he real?  Satan is called god.  Is he real?

God presides over the assembly of gods.  Are they real?  If not, then why would the God of gods be assembling with them?

And you don't even know that Ba'al is not a real god.  What about the gods of Egypt who performed many miracles like making their own staffs turn into snakes?  What about the Prince of Persia who detained the angel of God for 21 days until Michael came to help him?  Who do you think these powerful entities are?

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

let me repeat myself.
    Than you must consider that
    1. Jesus is your god,
    2. Angels are your god,
    3. Satan is your god,
    5. Men as your god,
    6. Idols as your god
    7. that above all of them you also have God as God.

IS this what your telling me you believe in?

also, is deborah ur god?
    is satan ur god?
    god means more than just rulers. to be the god of gods emphsizes the meaning of the one true God to be d god of everything.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Oh I see. In YOUR mind, if one IS a god, then he must be YOUR personal god? ???

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 24 2011,06:48)
    Oh I see.  In YOUR mind, if one IS a god, then he must be YOUR personal god?  ???

mike

Why should I answer your question when you cant simply answer the bolded question that I directed towards you.

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 26 2011,11:51)

Oh I see.  In YOUR mind, if one IS a god, then he must be YOUR personal god?  ???

mike

Why should I answer your question when you cant simply answer the bolded question that I directed towards you.

Hey D

Exactly!

Glad to see you back. Where u been? :)

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hey D,

The answer is "NO". Now answer my question.

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 26 2011,22:03)

mike

Hey D

Exactly!

Glad to see you back. Where u been?  :)

WJ

WJ,
    Ya I've had a bunch of problems with my internet, couldnt get connected until today.

Plus getting a Tile kindof Ticked me off a bit.
    but ill take it as a Trophey for now.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

mike

Yes

mikeboll64
    Blocked

And is that what the scriptures teach? Are ALL of the gods who are in the assembly of gods being presided over by the God of gods YOUR gods?

Is Satan YOUR god because he is A god?

Paul clearly says that there are many gods, both in heaven and on earth………….are they all YOUR god?

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 27 2011,10:16)
    And is that what the scriptures teach?  Are ALL of the gods who are in the assembly of gods being presided over by the God of gods YOUR gods?

Is Satan YOUR god because he is A god?

Paul clearly says that there are many gods, both in heaven and on earth………….are they all YOUR god?

mike

Lol I know you were going to empasize on the "A" God part.

But since i believe there is only THE God, the only one that exist, than he is the only Personal God that I know of.
    That scriptures teach that there is NO OTHER GOD besides THE GOD.

So i would ask you, is the devil YOUR GOD?

Are these ALL YOUR GODS?

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 26 2011,23:44)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 26 2011,22:03)

mike

Hey D

Exactly!

Glad to see you back. Where u been?  :)

WJ

WJ,
    Ya I've had a bunch of problems with my internet, couldnt get connected until today.

Plus getting a Tile kindof Ticked me off a bit.
    but ill take it as a Trophey for now.

Hi Dennison

You are supposed to be able to have it removed. Send another pm to t8 and find out why you got it and how you can get it removed. :)

Anyway I hope you are good. I see you on FB now and then.

Blessings Keith

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 16 2011,19:24)
    Deborah was called god.

Mike

By who? Where is the scripture that shows a follower of YHWH or YHWH himself calling Deborah "god" or "Their god".

If she is a "real god" then there should of been at least one example where she is called "god" by her followers, right?

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 357 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account