Should members be tiled for avoidance?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 341 through 357 (of 357 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 11 2011,11:14)

Quote (Istari @ July 10 2011,09:32)
    Oh dear oh dear … Terraricca just seems to have it in for Istari.

He just seems to follow Istari around and waits for him to post – then plops a big one in his way…

You've just described exactly what you do to ME!  :)  Why are you in this thread in the first place Wizard?  Because you saw a reply from me?  :)

Mike

:) :)

Istari
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 11 2011,04:13)

Quote (Istari @ July 10 2011,02:24)
    1) Mike says (Said in the 'Begotten' Thread) that Jesus was not CREATED but is the direct SON OF GOD – but in this Thread he says that Jesus was PART OF THAT WHICH WAS CREATED… well, which was it?

What?  Jesus is the firstborn of all creation, meaning he is the first thing God ever created.

When have I ever said Jesus was not a part of the creation of his God?  ???

Istari, do you have something short and to the point to add to this discussion?  If not, then pipe down.  You talk too much, dude.

Mike,
    You are such a laughable character – I really enjoy seeing your pointless gibberish that shows me why you cannot learn anything except by first deceiving yourself away from truth.

If Jesus was Crested then he is an Angel… Are you saying you deny that you said Jesus was Not an Angel?

If you can prove that then I will apologies…

Also, you accuse me of writing about what I know: better than you writing about what you do NOT KNOW.

I write a lot because I know a lot …and because YOU OPPOSE ME so I have to state and restate my case in greater and greater amounts FOR YOU, MIKEBOL, for YOU.. so you are the author and cause of your own winge!!

Add up all the posts you make and compare that to the ONE, Two, or maybe three that I post to? Who posts more? YOU DO so boggoff…whatever that means…

'I write what I like' : Steve Biko

terraricca
    Participant

istari

You are such a laughable character – I really enjoy seeing your pointless gibberish that shows me why you cannot learn anything except by first deceiving yourself away from truth.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ July 10 2011,19:22)
    If Jesus was Created then he is an Angel… Are you saying you deny that you said Jesus was Not an Angel?

I started a thread to prove that Jesus WAS an angel of God.  ???

I think you're remembering our discussion where you said Satan was God's REAL firstborn, and I was saying that Satan was an angel created through Jesus.  I was pointing out to you that Jesus wasn't, as you put it, "just one of the many angels" that God created.  He is the only one created directly by his God and all other were created by God through that first one. I said that Jesus has always been something MORE than the angels who were created through him.

Does that sound like the discussion you are remembering?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 22 2011,21:36)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 21 2011,01:36)
    Are you ready to talk about Collasians and Hebrews where it spefically states that Jesus created all things???

Sure.  You go first.  List ONE scripture that you think says Jesus created anything at all.

After we verify whether or not that scripture really DOES say what you claim it does, it'll be my turn to talk about Acts 4.

Bump for SF

terraricca
    Participant

Mike

are you still waiting for SF ?

:D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yeah. Where IS that D-Linquent? :)

KangarooJack
    Participant

Istari wrote:

1) Mike says (Said in the 'Begotten' Thread) that Jesus was not CREATED but is the direct SON OF GOD – but in this Thread he says that Jesus was PART OF THAT WHICH WAS CREATED… well, which was it?

Mike said in a debate with me that (April 2010) that Jesus as "begotten" is distinguished from angels. Apparently he is now saying to WJ that Jesus is an angel.

KJ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ July 26 2011,17:04)
    Istari wrote:

Mike said in a debate with me that (April 2010) that Jesus as "begotten" is distinguished from angels. Apparently he is now saying to WJ that Jesus is an angel.

KJ

KJ

I know mike always has believed that Christ was created and I believe that Istari was a clown,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ July 26 2011,17:04)
    Istari wrote:

KJ

KJ

Apparently he is now saying to WJ that Jesus is an angel.

KJ

you show me that that is not so my friend and I may believe it then ,how is that ?

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ July 26 2011,10:04)
    Istari wrote:

KJ

Hi Jack,

Are you purposefully misquoting Mike, or did he actually say that?
    Mike, how do you weigh in on this apparent misappropriation of words?
    I think you, Jack, need to provide us the link, so it can be verified; aye Mike?

Ed J wrote:

Mike has been (in essence) saying the following all along…   

“Jesus as the "only begotten son" of God is distinguished from BOTH angels and man.”

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Reason for Edit: I edited this post for greater clarity.

terraricca
    Participant

KJ

you deserve another tile,or produce the goodies

Ed J
    Participant

Bump for Mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Well, I'll tell you what guys………….if I got mad over each time Jack misquoted me or tried to find some "dishonest, deceitful nature" in me, I'd be mad all the time.  :)

Just today he suggested I misquoted Gill when my quote came word for word off the quote of Gill that Kathi posted!  Come on Jack!  Can't you see it was posted one page ago by Kathi?  :)  At least now he is "suggesting" instead of "accusing" like he used to do.

But I'm sorry to say that he might be right on this one.  I know that the fact Jesus is begotten distinguishes him as something separate from the OTHER angels.  But I may have posted that to Jack somewhere without using the word "other".

There is no doubt that Jesus is an angel of God, for an angel is a spirit messenger.  And Jesus, as the Word, is the HEAD messenger.  But is he a different kind of being than the angels who were created through him?  I think he has to be a little different because he alone was created DIRECTLY by God while all other things were created by God but THROUGH Jesus.

It gets tricky to be clear on this point.  Does Jesus have the nature of God?  Yes, they both have a spirit nature.  Do the angels and even Satan have the nature of God?  Yes, because they are also spirit beings and God is their Father too.  But is Jesus different from the others?  I think yes.

Does that make him God Himself?   :D  :laugh:  :D   To silly to even answer.

To sum up: Is Jesus an angel? "YES" Is Jesus different from the angels? "YES" Confusing? "YES" :)

peace,
    mike

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 29 2011,22:16)
    Well, I'll tell you what guys………….if I got mad over each time Jack misquoted me or tried to find some "dishonest, deceitful nature" in me, I'd be mad all the time.  :)

Just today he suggested I misquoted Gill when my quote came word for word off the quote of Gill that Kathi posted!  Come on Jack!  Can't you see it was posted one page ago by Kathi?  :)  At least now he is "suggesting" instead of "accusing" like he used to do.

But I'm sorry to say that he might be right on this one.  I know that the fact Jesus is begotten distinguishes him as something separate from the OTHER angels.  But I may have posted that to Jack somewhere without using the word "other".

There is no doubt that Jesus is an angel of God, for an angel is a spirit messenger.  And Jesus, as the Word, is the HEAD messenger.  But is he a different kind of being than the angels who were created through him?  I think he has to be a little different because he alone was created DIRECTLY by God while all other things were created by God but THROUGH Jesus.

It gets tricky to be clear on this point.  Does Jesus have the nature of God?  Yes, they both have a spirit nature.  Do the angels and even Satan have the nature of God?  Yes, because they are also spirit beings and God is their Father too.  But is Jesus different from the others?  I think yes.

Does that make him God Himself?   :D  :laugh:  :D   To silly to even answer.

To sum up:  Is Jesus an angel?  "YES"  Is Jesus different from the angels?  "YES"  Confusing?  "YES"  :)

peace,
    mike

Mike

Jesus was created first and all other trough him so there is no way that anyone created after Christ is the same as Christ ,the nature of all are spirit ,but all are not messenger only, some are cherubim,some are called prince,and some are just called messenger,

now Christ is the only one to be called the son of God the first born over creation ,

MT 11:11 “Truly I say to you, among those born of women there has not arisen anyone greater than John the Baptist! Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

so Christ here mention that there are different levels of authority ,just like on earth.

so God first then Christ ,then cherubim ? ,?

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Then we agree, Pierre. For Jesus IS an angel of his God, yet is different from the group of spirit beings commonly referred to as "angels". :)

peace,
    mike

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 01 2011,13:04)
    Then we agree, Pierre.  For Jesus IS an angel of his God, yet is different from the group of spirit beings commonly referred to as "angels".  :)

peace,
    mike

:) :)

Viewing 17 posts - 341 through 357 (of 357 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account