Should members be tiled for avoidance?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 357 total)
  • Author
    SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 06 2011,15:49)
    So that explains your posts SF. They are a product of your age.

T8,

hmm are you being sarcastic or are you making a simple observation? im only asking because my youthful side feels a bit antagonized by your comment :cool:

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ April 06 2011,17:13)
    SF,
    You show far greater wisdom then I had at your age (don't let it go to your head though that's not saying much).  :laugh:

Wm

ST
    Its all good,
    My Hell reminds me where I am and who I am.
    The thorn on my side, the suffering I suffer.

If its goes to my head than its by sin that it does so, but if God with me who against me?

Its all good WM :D

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ April 04 2011,07:29)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 04 2011,08:23)
    To All,

Im 21 years old, I have a legititament excuse to be immature, misbehave, or even get extra emotional because of my age.  
    But most of you guys are old, supposuly my elders, and you act no different from myself.

Is that wise?  
    An example?

I think notttttttt,

Grow up a little bit guys.

Sometimes when you get old, you feel young again, and then answer that way……..Young man…..and that is OK to do.  Especially when one is right in what is being said……
    Peace and Love to you young man, Old Gal Irene

So basically what your saying if one is conceited and arrogant enough to believe he is right, than its ok for him to act childish and immaturely??

I believe not, or else my future doesnt look so good when i reach ya's age 100years from now.

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 06 2011,23:55)
    Dennison

I don't think age has anything to do with someone defending themselves from false accusations.

But I agree there is a lot of immaturity flying around here.

WJ

I dont believe age has anything to do with someones right to defend themselves but ONE'S CONDUCT should be expected to be more mature with dealing with disagreements.

There is a time for everything, and even to crack jokes and have fun.

but when it comes to disagreements about our God, than it shouldnt be take so lightly.

Francis I beleive left an excellent example of how our conduct should be, and also the way he defended and warrented his claims effectively.

Like I said WJ,
    I expect more out of my Elders, whom ask me to "respect" them when they dont deserve it.

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 06 2011,14:55)

Dennison

I don't think age has anything to do with someone defending themselves from false accusations.

WJ

I dont believe age has anything to do with someones right to defend themselves but ONE'S CONDUCT should be expected to be more mature with dealing with disagreements.

but when it comes to disagreements about our God, than it shouldnt be take so lightly.

Francis I beleive left an excellent example of how our conduct should be, and also the way he defended and warrented his claims effectively.

Like I said WJ,
    I expect more out of my Elders, whom ask me to "respect" them when they dont deserve it.

Dennison

I don't think I have asked you to "respect" me but I know what you mean.

I think there should be respect even toward our enemies.

Paul was rebuked for speaking against the High Priest and he admitted he didn't know he was the High Priest implying he would have given him more respect if he knew.

WJ

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 07 2011,01:08)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 06 2011,14:55)

Dennison

WJ

Like I said WJ,

Dennison

I don't think I have asked you to "respect" me but I know what you mean.

I think there should be respect even toward our enemies.

Paul was rebuked for speaking against the High Priest and he admitted he didn't know he was the High Priest implying he would have given him more respect if he knew.

WJ

WJ,

lol dude im not talking about you, though I think sometimes you can get out of hand along with KJ, (more KJ than you)

Im referring to someone (not gona say any names) *cough *cough a really old man, *Cough cough* someone with amnesia *Hiccups* MiKE whoops….

Dennison

Thanks! BTW, You don't have to ask me to respect you, I already do.

Any 21 year old that lives for Jesus is alright with me, though we don't agree in everything I believe you are a Son of God and are special in his eyes.

Blessings Keith

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ April 04 2011,23:40)
    Some posters he are sincere in their believes even if we believe they are also deceived. Telling them they lie is therefore took as an insult as they believe they are telling the truth.

Thank you Kerwin.

I will remember that.

mike

seekingtruth
    Participant

WJ,
    I agree, have you ever met anyone you agree with 100%??? I don't agree with myself from a year ago, and I disagree even more with myself from the year before that. I was born again when I was 24 and having never really gone to church growing up I had many errors in my "doctrine" but I was still saved.

Over the last 30+ years I have learned many truths, some truths took me years to embrace, I know I still have errors but I will stand or fall to God but He is able to make me stand.

What I'm saying is salvation comes with very little knowledge, and our lives are to be characterized by love, so even if someone is a little stubborn in coming around "Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification."

My opinion,
    Bless you brother – Wm

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 06 2011,14:08)

Hey Keith,

When it's revealed to me that you and Jack and Dennison are the High Priests of God, then I'll surely act differently toward you. Not because you will be any more right in claiming the Son of God is the God he is the Son of, but out of deferrence to my God.

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 07 2011,08:30)

Hey Keith,

When it's revealed to me that you and Jack and Dennison are the High Priests of God, then I'll surely act differently toward you.  Not because you will be any more right in claiming the Son of God is the God he is the Son of, but out of deferrence to my God.

mike

Which God? because you got alot of gods buddy!

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

I have many proofs of Mike avoiding my Posts when he simply all of the sudden doesnt feel like posting back and just says im wrong for X reason and avoids me.

Therefore he should a tile as of right now.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 07 2011,09:30)

Hey Keith,

When it's revealed to me that you and Jack and Dennison are the High Priests of God, then I'll surely act differently toward you.  Not because you will be any more right in claiming the Son of God is the God he is the Son of, but out of deferrence to my God.

mike

I brought up that comment initially though I applied it to honoring those in authority.  

I believe WJ would have been better served to use the proverb "a soft answer turns away the wrath."

There seems to be too many among us that fall for the trick of the devil and view things as intentional that may instead be done because of lack of knowledge and/or understanding.  We all should be watching ourselves to avoid that snare the devil sets so cleverly.   God is able to reveal the schemes of the adversary to us.

Quote (seekingtruth @ April 06 2011,22:26)
    WJ,
    I agree, have you ever met anyone you agree with 100%??? I don't agree with myself from a year ago, and I disagree even more with myself from the year before that. I was born again when I was 24 and having never really gone to church growing up I had many errors in my "doctrine" but I was still saved.

Over the last 30+ years I have learned many truths, some truths took me years to embrace, I know I still have errors but I will stand or fall to God but He is able to make me stand.

What I'm saying is salvation comes with very little knowledge, and our lives are to be characterized by love, so even if someone is a little stubborn in coming around "Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification."

My opinion,
    Bless you brother – Wm

Hi Seeking

EXCELLENT!!! :)

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 06 2011,22:30)

Hey Keith,

mike

Mike

It is fine with me if you keep up the accusations against me, I rejoice in the Lord my God, Jesus.

It is because we know that you believe in and bow down to and serve "a god among gods" that you seek to accuse the brethren.  :)

WJ

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 08 2011,03:05)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 06 2011,22:30)

Hey Keith,

mike

Mike

It is fine with me if you keep up the accusations against me, I rejoice in the Lord my God, Jesus.

It is because we know that you believe in and bow down to and serve "a god among gods" that you seek to accuse the brethren.  :)

WJ

Amen Keith!

Continue to rejoice that you are counted worthy to suffer for your Savior.

Paul said that the god of the age has blinded the minds of men to the glory of Jesus Christ.

Jack

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 07 2011,10:05)
    It is fine with me if you keep up the accusations against me, I rejoice in the Lord my God, Jesus

It sure doesn't sound like it's "fine" – based on your last post in the "Truthful Answers" poll.  :)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 07 2011,10:05)

I will gladly and obediently bow down to and serve as many gods as my God tells me I must.  Right now we only know of Jesus, but I suspect the subjects of the Kingdom of God will also bow down before and serve the 12 Apostles who will rule along with Jesus, just as men bowed down before and served King David.

And no, they all won't be God Almighty, just because people will bow to them.  So don't start getting your hopes up that you will have even more Gods to worship, okay?

mike

Mike said:

…but I suspect the subjects of the Kingdom of God will also bow down before and serve the 12 Apostles who will rule along with Jesus, just as men bowed down before and served King David.

Your suspicion is based upon what scripture? In the Revelation ONLY God and the Lamb are worshiped.

Ephesians 2 indicates that we are NOW ruling with Christ. Yet I don't see us all going around bowing to one another.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Kangaroo Jack Jr.

We are humble and in flesh. God will exalt us and we are able to sit with Christ on his throne.

We will honour God as God, Jesus as the lamb and the son, and all authority under God. If we do not honour authority under God, then we do not honour God. Simple as that.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 07 2011,14:32)
    Which God? because you got alot of gods buddy!

If you were honest in your treatment as to how scripture uses the word Theos and Elohim, you would know that there is one God the Father and that others can be called by theos and elohim in a qualitative sense.

Either that, or you lack that understanding.

In either case, you are not up to speed and therefore cannot offer insight in this subject until you can come to terms with the reality of scripture and how it deals with the words theos and elohim.

Some here acknowledge that reality, others prefer to ignore that reality and create myths instead. This is how traditions start and are propagated.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 357 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account