Seventy weeks were determined on november 29, 1947

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 09 2010,01:15)
    Ed:

Jesus took away our sin/wrong thinking.

TK

Hi Tim,

Sin is wrong actions! …”Sin is the transgression of the law.” (1John 3:4)

Mind excuses sin? WAKE UP
    Heb.10:26-27 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth,
    there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment
    and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 09 2010,01:15)
    Ed:

Jesus took away our sin. Did he do that?

TK

Hi Tim,

DON'T bring it back!

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 10 2010,01:05)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 09 2010,21:01)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 09 2010,20:32)
    Ed: I know that the entire religious world agrees with you that sin is something bad you do. I thought that way for the first fifteen years of my studies.

TK

Hi Tim,

Which new age philosophy book did you start
    reading in the fifteenth year of being a Christian?

Ed: The new age philosophy book call the new testament. Its about Jesus the Christ introducing the new age that he was about to establish. One must do away with the old before he can really understand the new. If you put new age wine in an old wine sack it will swell up and burst. Open yourself to the new age of Jesus and the spirit will become a river of life from your belly. New age/New way/New testament, Jesus, you should try it! Its the only way to God!! TK

Hi Tim,

So you're saying is: how you 'think' is what brings you (Tim Kraft) to God?

Baker
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Nov. 19 2010,06:00)

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 19 2010,01:16)
    Pierre

Is that it?

Georg

Greetings Georg….. When we look Lev:26 in its entirety with particular attention being paid to the rewards as well as the punishments,would it be a fair comparison to apply the United States to this chapter….Given the blessings this nation has received and our current condition inlight of our lack of harkening to Gods statutes….

Absolutely, I believe that America in many ways compares with Israel.
    It was founded by Christian men and woman; it is besides Israel the only democratic society.
    It is a land blessed beyond measure with resources.
    AND, we have forgotten our God who has given all this to us, as has Israel.
    Israel was punished many time for their sins, we are being punished for ours now.
    The sad part about all this is; Israel did not realize what they were doing, and neither do we, America.
    Israel rejected Jesus, and so have we.

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre: I believe that you have accepted Jesus as savior, been washed clean of sin through him, you have been joined to Jesus as one and you are a new creation in Christ. Judgment came when you were saved and cleansed and now you walk with Jesus as a new creation in the new spiritual city of God. After being cleansed by Jesus what else would there be to judge? You are the new Jerusalem, the city of God. You (the old you) died, and now you have been

resurrected to new life with Gods Kingdom within you. The fulness of God/Jesus/Spirit inside of you where ever you go, 24/7! That is the good news. It is true that you were saved and cleansed from sin. If you turn and believe that you have sin, God/Jesus/Spirit must depart. They do not dwell in sin or an unclean vessel. Please find out what sin truly is. God Bless the new man. TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 21 2010,03:59)
    Pierre: I believe that you have accepted Jesus as savior, been washed clean of sin through him, you have been joined to Jesus as one and you are a new creation in Christ. Judgment came when you were saved and cleansed and now you walk with Jesus as a new creation in the new spiritual city of God. After being cleansed by Jesus what else would there be to judge? You are the new Jerusalem, the city of God. You (the old you) died, and now you have been

resurrected to new life with Gods Kingdom within you. The fulness of God/Jesus/Spirit inside of you where ever you go, 24/7! That is the good news. It is true that you were saved and cleansed from sin. If you turn and believe that you have sin, God/Jesus/Spirit must depart. They do not dwell in sin or an unclean vessel. Please find out what sin truly is. God Bless the new man. TK

TK

what is truly sin,unless it is being out of Gods way

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 20 2010,22:42)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 21 2010,03:59)

TK

what is truly sin,unless it is being out of Gods way

Pierre

Pierre/All: God originally gave mankind dominion in the earth. Man rules the earth realm whether he believes it or not,the earth and the fulness thereof. Man was given control of his own life and he chose good and evil. Good is of God, Evil is a man created

illusion of an opposite to God if there were one.
    There was only God in the beginnng. Therefore there was only good in the beginning. Where ever God was, good was and God is everywhere so good was everywhere. Except in

the mind of man.
    As a man thinketh in his heart, so he is! As man contempleated thoughts in his mind he began to judge the thoughts as good/God or his illusion of mind, evil. Evil didn't

really exist because there was only God. So evil was being created in the mind of man. MAN BELIEVED INCORRECTLY THAT THERE TRULY WAS EVIL.
    Actions hadn't even come yet. He wasn't believing in actions

as sin. He wasn't believing that if he smoked a cigarette he was sinning. Sin didn't exist until man thought it up, did it and called it sin. Man believed in sin, which created the illusion that there was sin that separated man from God. Then man

passed the sin error/thinking down through the generations. Hence man was born in error of thinking/or sin. Generations came and went creating more and more error of thought/sin until they were lost in sin/error of thought. Remember, sin is a lie, not the truth. The more man

created sin/error of thought the further from God man felt. God didn't move anywhere. He is everywhere, where would he go? He's already there! Man was leaving or separating himself from God in his mind by believing his own made up sin/error.

Sin is an original lie/devil created by man, accepted as his own truth that built a barrior(veil) of darkness between God and man. The more sin the less light. Mankind became drunk with

error. Couldn't commune with God because he THOUGHT he was bad/in sin. As man believed, so he became in his mind. Thank God for Jesus the truth and light that came to show the way back to God. Just some thoughts! TK

Baker
    Participant

Tim

I can see that “you” are an illusionist.

If you would read the Bible, you would find out that God gave man a choice; to eat of the tree of life, meaning; dependence on God to guide you, and direct you, or, eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, meaning; depending on your self to make the right choices.

Evil was already there when God created man, Satan was there, and it was Satan that deceived Eve, and she fell for his lies.
    Adam and Eve were told not to eat of that tree, it was a command of God; would you not say that taken of the tree was an action? it was disobeying God.

Paul said, he did not realize that he was sinning until the law was given. Sin is the transgression of God's law, it is not what man thinks up, or makes up. Man does not call it sin, God does.
    It “is” sin that separates us from God, Is. 59:2.

You said this;

The more mancreated sin/error of thought the further from God man felt. God didn't move anywhere. He is everywhere, where would he go? He's already there! Man was leaving or separating himself from God in his mind by believing his own made up sin/error.

Do you actually know what you're saying? I don't think you understand your self.
    “”Sin is an original lie/devil created by man””? What does that even mean?

“”Couldn't commune with God because he THOUGHT he was bad/in sin.””
    Have you ever ask some one if he “thought” he was bad?
    Jesus didn't even consider himself good, he said, only the Father was good.

BOY ARE YOU CONFUSED.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

TK

you say;error. Couldn't commune with God because he THOUGHT he was bad/in sin. As man believed, so he became in his mind. Thank God for Jesus the truth and light that came to show the way back to God. Just some thoughts! TK

==============================================================

how far would you go in your error ??

many prophets have been approaching God for century s ,way before Christ came ,read the scriptures ,
    and others as well.

yea like Georg says;BOY ARE YOU CONFUSED

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 01 2010,06:41)
    Tim

If you would read the Bible, you would find out that God gave man a choice; to eat of the tree of life, meaning; dependence on God to guide you, and direct you, or, eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, meaning; depending on your self to make the right choices.

Evil was already there when God created man, Satan was there, and it was Satan that deceived Eve, and she fell for his lies.
    Adam and Eve were told not to eat of that tree, it was a command of God; would you not say that taken of the tree was an action? it was disobeying God.

Paul said, he did not realize that he was sinning until the law was given. Sin is the transgression of God's law, it is not what man thinks up, or makes up. Man does not call it sin, God does.

You said this;

The more mancreated sin/error of thought the further from God man felt. God didn't move anywhere. He is everywhere, where would he go? He's already there! Man was leaving or separating himself from God in his mind by believing his own made up sin/error.

Do you actually know what you're saying? I don't think you understand your self.
    “”Sin is an original lie/devil created by man””?  What does that even mean?

BOY ARE YOU CONFUSED.

Georg

george: I am not an illusionist as you say. I am a dedicated seeker of the truth of God. Please don't call me names or place labels on me and we might learn together.

As at the beginning with Adam so it is now. God has set before us good and evil and given us the choice of which one to partake of. Partaking of something is accepting something or believing something not doing something.
    Thoughts of the mind create actions.

We are free from the law of sin and death.

If you read the scriptures (old or new) you can look for and believe in good/gospel or evil/destruction and which ever one you set you intention on to find is what you will see, understand, and accept.

In the story of the tallents the last man that hid the money said unto God, I was afraid, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you didn't sow, so I hid the money and awaited your return. He believed God to be a hard man, a harsh taskmaster, so in fear he responded. He was cast out of the Kingdom into outer darkness.

There is only ONE God! God is good! There are not two Gods, one good and one evil. There is ONE God as represented by Jesus the Christ. You make a personal decision to choose evil to believe in. Evil can only be manifest in this earth by a man who believes in evil first, energizes it with thought, contemplation,intention, and fear, and then goes out and manifests that fear himself.

Where there is evil manifested, man caused it. There is no secondary god, but there are lies and deceptions that he exists. Don't believe in lies. There is ONE God.

Believing lies and deceptions against the truth of God and believing in evil or satan or death is the same as believing in sin. Where there is no law there is no sin.

…man is justified by faith without the deeds/works of the law…Rom3:28
    …how shall we who are dead to sin, live any longer therin…? Rom6:2
    …for the law of the spirit of life in Christ hath made me free from the law of sin and death…Rom.8:2

George, do you believe that God is eveywhere? What can separate you from God who is everwhere? Where ever you go God is there already. How can you separate from God? ONLY IN YOUR MIND, THINKING INCORRECTLY could you BELIEVE you were separated from God. That is “sin”, believing in separation from God.

If you are bad, as you say we all are, you have made that determination in your own mind. You have chosen scriptures and beliefs to verify in your mind that you are bad. There is nothing I or Jesus or God or anyone can to you or for you, until YOU DECIDE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND back to unison with God.

If you will focus on the fourteenth and fifteenth chapters of John, KJV, and let the words of Jesus sink deep inside your heart/mind as ABSOLUTE TRUTH there is great cleansing power there for you. God Bless you, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 01 2010,07:51)
    TK

you say;error. Couldn't commune with God because he THOUGHT he was bad/in sin. As man believed, so he became in his mind. Thank God for Jesus the truth and light that came to show the way back to God.  Just some thoughts! TK

==============================================================

how far would you go in your error ??

many prophets have been approaching God for century s ,way before Christ came ,read the scriptures ,
    and others as well.

yea like Georg says;BOY ARE YOU CONFUSED

Pierre

pirre: I have shared many thoughts with you, are you now going to throw stones at me?

You have the ability to contemplate or think on any subject and look at it and meditate on it and accept or reject it as good or bad in your own estimation. Its your own personal right of choice. And what ever you decide about that subject or thought belongs to you. It is the way you see/understand that particular thing.

This is true for all mankind on this earth. The function of the mind is programed the way we decide to program it. We literally create ourselves. We are(to ourselves) what we think we are.

If knowing the above is true one takes a scripture like, 1John3:5…Jesus manifested to take away our sin….and either accepts that it is true or rejects it as false.

If it is true that Jesus completed everything required by God then JESUS MANIFESTED TO TAKE AWAY OUR SIN!. The reason he came was to take sin away. Did he do that? Yes he did!

You might call me confused and say I am in error and you might just be telling the truth. But if you say Jesus didn't take away sin you are in error/sin. You might say he didn't take your sin or you might say you still sin, there a thousands of things you can say to confirm to you that you have sin, but, JESUS TOOK AWAY OUR SIN!

Sin is untruth or an error of truth. The truth removes the error, so the truth takes away your error of beliefs in sin.

Its your choice now, accept the gift of Jesus or stay in sin. God Bless your choice, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 01 2010,06:41)
    Tim

You said this;

“”Sin is an original lie/devil created by man””?  What does that even mean?

BOY ARE YOU CONFUSED.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Excellent Post!

God bless
    Ed J

Marlin1
    Participant

He confirmed, preached the gospel, new covenant, with many, all over Judea, for one week, 7 years; except he was cut off in the middle of the week, three and a half years. His death caused the “Old Covenant” sacrifices and oblations to cease; they were no longer necessary.
    The apostles finished the week preaching the gospel to the Israelites first, and then, at the end of the 70 weeks this happened.

Act 10:45   And they of the circumcision (Jews) which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.  

This is what the 70 weeks were all about, when God would pour out his Holy Spirit on the Gentiles also.

Georg

Brother George,

I am new here and I hope this post is ok.
    This is the only quote that I found on the 70 weeks.  I believe you have this pretty close,  all except the last week.  You have Jesus doing 1/2 of the last week and his disciples doing the other 1/2.  I agree with you that Jesus did the 1st half and then was cut off.
    The 2nd half will be fulfilled by the two witnesses of Rev 11 and will be to the natural Jew.
    The space of time between is the time of the Gentiles.  And that time is just about over.

Bro. Marlin:)

terraricca
    Participant

TK

pirre: I have shared many thoughts with you, are you now going to throw stones at me?

to tell that someone is in contradiction of scriptures is not trowing stones,please get this in your brain,I will never trow stone =to kill someone ,and I will rather give my live than save it ,

You have the ability to contemplate or think on any subject and look at it and meditate on it and accept or reject it as good or bad in your own estimation. Its your own personal right of choice. And what ever you decide about that subject or thought belongs to you. It is the way you see/understand that particular thing.

Agree with this BUT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE OUTCOME WILL BE TRUE OR TRUTH AND RIGHT,

1Jn 3:1 How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
    1Jn 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.
    1Jn 3:3 Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure.
    1Jn 3:4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.
    1Jn 3:5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin.
    1Jn 3:6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.
    1Jn 3:7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray

now if you read those scriptures and ask you self how they became Christian believers ?because he talk to gentiles ,so after they changed their conduct and adapt to Christ way are now place to become children of God,

and this is the reason why they have stop to sin,and if they keep on sinning they have failed to become Children of God ,so they have to keep constant attention so that no one take them astray

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 15 2011,13:15)

He confirmed, preached the gospel, new covenant, with many, all over Judea, for one week, 7 years; except he was cut off in the middle of the week, three and a half years. His death caused the “Old Covenant” sacrifices and oblations to cease; they were no longer necessary.
    The apostles finished the week preaching the gospel to the Israelites first, and then, at the end of the 70 weeks this happened.

Act 10:45   And they of the circumcision (Jews) which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.  

This is what the 70 weeks were all about, when God would pour out his Holy Spirit on the Gentiles also.

Georg

Brother George,

I am new here and I hope this post is ok.
    This is the only quote that I found on the 70 weeks.  I believe you have this pretty close,  all except the last week.  You have Jesus doing 1/2 of the last week and his disciples doing the other 1/2.  I agree with you that Jesus did the 1st half and then was cut off.
    The 2nd half will be fulfilled by the two witnesses of Rev 11 and will be to the natural Jew.
    The space of time between is the time of the Gentiles.  And that time is just about over.

Bro. Marlin:)

Marlin1

Nowhere does it say that the 70 weeks were to be split.
    The time of the Gentiles began in 606 BC, when the Babylonians invaded the kingdom of Judah; it was the start of their seven times more punishment.

Lev 26:18 ¶ And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

A time is a year of 360 days; a year for a day makes the punishment last for 2520 years, or it ended in 1914.

Contrary to what most people believe, the two witnesses are not two individuals.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georg,

I agree with this time-line layout. :)

God bless

Marlin1
    Participant

Georg

Sure, scriptures says that Jesus was cut off in the middle of the 70th week. We are in that period of time now.

The period of time of the Gentiles that I am speaking of, is the time that God is taking a people out of her for His namesake. And this period has to start after Christ, for before that we were just heathens.

I can find no place in scripture where God works with both Jew and Gentile at the same time. God uses the Gentiles to punish the Jew, But this is the period of time from Jesus Christ until the bride has been taken out.

Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin1

The term, 'time of the Gentiles', refers to the time the Jews/Israelis were ruled over by Gentile nations; they are no longer ruled over, they are a nation again. There is no other 'time of the Gentiles'.
    God has been calling people from all over the world, ever since Jesus died on the cross.
    But it is God who does the calling, we don't choose to become a saint, a member of the body of Christ.

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Rom 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

That is also the reason the gospel had to be preached in all the world; those predestined to be called had to first hear the call in order to respond to it.

“””But this is the period of time from Jesus Christ until the bride has been taken out.”””

It appears to me as though you believe in a 'rapture', that is a myth.
    Let the Bible tell you what is a 'saint'.

Psa 50:5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

Jesus made a new covenant in his blood, sacrifice.

Psa 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD [is] the death of his saints.

Jesus gave his life for us, those that followed him had to give their life for him.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

The term, 'time of the Gentiles', refers to the time the Jews/Israelis were ruled over by Gentile nations; they are no longer ruled over, they are a nation again. There is no other 'time of the Gentiles'.

In Daniel, the statue had ten toes (ten nations and they will still rule the Jews/Israelis in the future…..  The time of the gentiles is still, when it is over, then God will no longer work with the Gentiles.  

You are correct, God does the choosing and cleaning and filling.  And He does it in that order.  After He calls, He then cleans,  After He gets us cleaned, then and only then He fills up and puts us into service.

Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin1

Look at these scriptures.

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The definition of beast is; kingdom/empire; the new term is “one world government”.
    With the death of Justinian in 565 AD, the western leg of the Roman empire collapsed; with that the beast that was “world ruling government”, it was not.
    Many attempts were made by the new kings of western Europe; the pope even crowned some of the kings “holy Roman emperors”; trying to revive what Rome once stood for.
    The idea of ruling the world by a single government was never forgotten.
    It was after WW1 when the nations got together to form just that, a “one world government”; the “LEAGUE OF NATION”; the Bible refers to it as the beast out of the bottomless pit.
    It was made up of the kings of

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

These are the “ten horns” on the beast v. 3. Ten is the number of completion, all included; referring to all the members of the League of Nation. They did not rule individually, they ruled as one unit, that's the reason there are no crown on the horns.
    Bottomless pit is nothing more then an expression, one could also say, it came out of nowhere.
    It only lasted a short time, 1918 – 1946. This was the seventh head; but the Bible speaks of yet another beast, the eights.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Why doers it say, the eights is of the seven? because the eights is the seventh it only changed its name, it is now the “UNITED NATION”. Mans last attempt to rule the world by a single government, but as we read, it too will go into perdition.
    It is this government that Daniel describes of being made up of iron and clay.

Dan 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet [that were] of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Why is the stone hitting the feet and toes? it will be the last ruling government.
    Why the iron and clay? also strong as a ruling government (iron); they can't get along (clay).

Do you realize how close we are to that?

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account