Seventh Day Adventists.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 08 2007,00:44)

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 06 2007,23:08)
    No one on this site wants to be one in Christ.  I have seen the Holy Spirit quenched, stoped cold in the tracks for no reason other than it seems just to stop Him.  I dare say if everyone were one it would be a bore.  No one would be arguing and God forbid everyone agree on the Trinity or most anything else.

This site will never see peace!  Too many heads instead of following the real head and scripture.  Maybe I should just sit and keep my mouth shut like others do. When is the last time anyone learned something new?  And please tell me what it was so I can learn too  :D

Always IHL,

Ken

I disagree Kenrch.

There are some here who are in unity.

You say that there are too many threads for unity to take place. I say that the only reason people cannot agree here is because there are all kinds of people. So these forums are only reflective of the general pattern that you see in this world in that there are believers, religious people, and atheists.

Of course the world will never all turn to the truth, repent, and be one in God and so realistically you will never see that happen here as anyone and everyone can come here.

But in the midst of all the persecution, false teaching, debate, good teaching, revelation, and testimonies, there are some who are being encouraged and built up in truth in the body.

If that doesn't include you then that is your choice (and I would have to ask why you are even here if that is the case). But it includes me and I testify to that.

I believe my question was. What have you learned new from this site?
    “When is the last time anyone learned something new? And please tell me what it was so I can learn too”

That is the question? What is the answer?

“But in the midst of all the persecution, false teaching, debate, good teaching, revelation, and testimonies, there are some who are being encouraged and built up in truth in the body”.

Here is the truth:

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

IHL,

Ken

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Kenrch.

When I first came here I had a lot of conviction, but not a lot of scripture to show if they were true.

Today I have more than enough scriptures in my understanding that sync with that which is in my heart.

This website has been a good vehicle for giving answers to that which I believe and it has also aptly demonstrated the incredible weakness in some popular doctrines, teachings, and understandings that countered that which I believed and yet prevail among many.

Just yesterday I learned from Is 1:18 (who opposes me) that YHWH was called a 'Mighty God' (at least that is how it appeared on the outset). I have yet to really look into it and give him an answer to that, but I have of course learned many greater things than that.

These forums also give a platform to those with a teaching gift and this is a good thing. I knew a person with a teaching gift who was never asked to teach at the denomination he attended and consequently he became very disillusioned and cynical. I tried to show him that it was up to him to find a place to teach, but he wasn't able to see passed a denominational structure for venting his gift.

I also think that these forums are great for people who are new to searching out what we are really suppose to believe.

It may feel like old hat to us, but think about those who have just found out that the so-called foundation of Christianity is really Babylonian doctrine.

I also remind you Kenrch the small things have many treasures in them that we can overlook because we want to move on to something else.

Both are good, but I can guarantee that many truths that are spoken here still conceal many great treasures yet to be uncovered.

I am pretty sure that over the years if I and this website are still here, that I will not only have learned many new things, but stimulating conversation regarding world events may help me see things in perspective too.

The other thing is that as people we often think what's in it for me. But it is better to give than receive and when we contribute good things here, someone is blessed, even though we may not be able to see it.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 08 2007,03:28)
    Hi Kenrch.

When I first came here I had a lot of conviction, but not a lot of scripture to show if they were true.

Today I have more than enough scriptures in my understanding that sync with that which is in my heart.

This website has been a good vehicle for giving  answers to that which I believe and it has also aptly demonstrated the incredible weakness in some popular doctrines, teachings, and understandings that countered that which I believed and yet prevail among many.

Just yesterday I learned from Is 1:18 (who opposes me) that YHWH was called a 'Mighty God' (at least that is how it appeared on the outset). I have yet to really look into it and give him an answer to that, but I have of course learned many greater things than that.

These forums also give a platform to those with a teaching gift and this is a good thing. I knew a person with a teaching gift who was never asked to teach at the denomination he attended and consequently he became very disillusioned and cynical. I tried to show him that it was up to him to find a place to teach, but he wasn't able to see passed a denominational structure for venting his gift.

I also think that these forums are great for people who are new to searching out what we are really suppose to believe.

It may feel like old hat to us, but think about those who have just found out that the so-called foundation of Christianity is really Babylonian doctrine.

I also remind you Kenrch the small things have many treasures in them that we can overlook because we want to move on to something else.

Both are good, but I can guarantee that many truths that are spoken here still conceal many great treasures yet to be uncovered.

I am pretty sure that over the years if I and this website are still here, that I will not only have learned many new things, but stimulating conversation regarding world events may help me see things in perspective too.

The other thing is that as people we often think what's in it for me. But it is better to give than receive and when we contribute good things here, someone is blessed, even though we may not be able to see it.

**Just yesterday I learned from Is 1:18 (who opposes me) that YHWH was called a 'Mighty God' (at least that is how it appeared on the outset). ****I have yet to really look into it and give him an answer to that, but I have of course learned many greater things than that**.

Say what? You haven't really looked into it. So you really don't know if it is truth. But yet you offer it as something you recently learned. Then what did you learn?

When given truth, SCRIPITURAL truth. It is pounded by easy to see twisted scripture and lots of empty words. Rather than an honest attempt to test what was given it is imediately dismissed because it is not the Trinity doctrine. Nothing new is taught here nothing. One brother pointed me in the correct direction but other than that nothing. Nothing is ever taught. Nothing is allowed to be taught save the trinity doctrine. You ask then why am I here. I ask the Lord that just about every night. Well this just may be it some truth that I have been waiting to share for about two years. I tried once maybe twice remember. The problem is I had no human witness. Scripture is never enough around here!

Well the witnesses have arrived but between scripture and christian witness that's not enough for some people anyway. But the seed is planted finally. And when it's time to stand before the Lord no one will have an excuse. I don't expect to see anybody to just jump up. Seeds just planted need time to sprout. If they listen good with their spirit and scripture they will hear the rain. Live giving water!!!

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers.
    Rom 8:6 For the mind of the flesh is death; but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace:
    Rom 8:7 because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can it be:

If you have eyes you can see that these scriptures agree.

Spirit and truth and Spirit and the law of God. Do you worship God in spirit and Sunday Then you are listening to the wrong spirit probably your spirit. The spirit that we all accepted from the catholic church no matter if you were catholic or not. If you didn't get it from the mother then you got it from one of her daughters. But no longer will one read those scriptures and have an excuse. That my brother is what the end time is about. No one will have an excuse AMEN!

IHHN,

Ken

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 09 2007,00:22)
    Say what? You haven't really looked into it. So you really don't know if it is truth. But yet you offer it as something you recently learned. Then what did you learn?

Hi K.

I learned that the title seems to be applied to YHWH and I need to verify if this is the case.

Proclaimer
    Participant

When given truth, SCRIPITURAL truth. It is pounded by easy to see twisted scripture and lots of empty words. Rather than an honest attempt to test what was given it is imediately dismissed because it is not the Trinity doctrine. Nothing new is taught here nothing. One brother pointed me in the correct direction but other than that nothing. Nothing is ever taught. Nothing is allowed to be taught save the trinity doctrine. You ask then why am I here. I ask the Lord that just about every night. Well this just may be it some truth that I have been waiting to share for about two years. I tried once maybe twice remember. The problem is I had no human witness. Scripture is never enough around here!

Who opposes you from showing this?

Proclaimer
    Participant

K

As for the rest of your post, you seem to be coming from a position of hurt. You seem all worked up about something.

Do you have a problem with me, or is it a problem in general?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 08 2007,08:12)

When given truth, SCRIPITURAL truth. It is pounded by easy to see twisted scripture and lots of empty words.  Rather than an honest attempt to test what was given it is imediately dismissed because it is not the Trinity doctrine.  Nothing new is taught here nothing.  One brother pointed me in the correct direction but other than that nothing.  Nothing is ever taught.  Nothing is allowed to be taught save the trinity doctrine.  You ask then why am I here.  I ask the Lord that just about every night. Well this just may be it some truth that I have been waiting to share for about two years.  I tried once maybe twice remember.  The problem is I had no human witness.  Scripture is never enough around here!

Who opposes you from showing this?

“Who opposes you from showing this”?

Satan and his agents.

“As for the rest of your post, you seem to be coming from a position of hurt. You seem all worked up about something”.

“Do you have a problem with me, or is it a problem in general”?

It's frustrating putting up with people who have absolutely no scriptural proof and their spirit lies to them then they use empty words to try and justfy their doctrine of devils.

You said nothing of these scriptures.  You just tried to change the subject like I'm so hurt I don't know what I'm saying.  But I like your choice of words “you SEEM”  Just like the latest truth you learned.

Joh 4:23  But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers.
    Rom 8:6  For the mind of the flesh is death; but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace:
    Rom 8:7  because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can it be:

Spirit and truth and Spirit and the law of God.  Do you worship God in spirit and Sunday Then you are listening to the wrong spirit probably your spirit.  The spirit that we all accepted from the catholic church no matter if you were catholic or not.  If you didn't get it from the mother then you got it from one of her daughters.  But no longer will one read those scriptures and have an excuse.  That my brother is what the end time is about.  No one will have an excuse AMEN!

I was wondering when you were going to join in.  Whenever Nick gets in trouble you always do.  Weather Nick is right or wrong if he starts to run out of tricks from his bag you always show up.  What are friends for, Right?  Never mind the truth.

But tell me t8 what do you think of those above scriptures?

What are they saying?  Are they saying worship in spirit and change of law?

Hurt no my armour is sufficient.  But thanks for your concern LOL!

Eph 6:11  Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
    Eph 6:12  For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
    Eph 6:13  Wherefore take up the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and, having done all, to stand.
    Eph 6:14  Stand therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
    Eph 6:15  and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
    Eph 6:16  withal taking up the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the evil one.
    Eph 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

IHN,

Ken

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 09 2007,08:22)
    I was wondering when you were going to join in. Whenever Nick gets in trouble you always do. Weather Nick is right or wrong if he starts to run out of tricks from his bag you always show up. What are friends for, Right? Never mind the truth.

Well actually K, I think it goes more like this:

You argue with Nick, get frustrated, and then when I come along I get the full brunt of your frustration.

But I think you should give me a clean slate. I haven't argued against you as far as I know and I haven't even been following this thread, so I cannot fully comment on what you and Nick are debating.

All I know is when I posted here, you seemed to be very harsh in your criticism against this website and I questioned why and you then accuse me of coming to Nick's aid while neglecting truth.

Sometimes K it is a good idea to see things from someone else's perspective.

I am not trying to take sides and I am not trying to put you down. I just innocently disagreed with your statements about how this website has nothing new and truth is neglected.

I think the opposite, it's just that when you seek truth, you get inevitable opposition.

It amazes me how much opposition actually and some members always have an excuse as to why we should just give up. But your reason that nothing new comes out of here was a new reason that I hadn't seen before.

Anyway I think that if you make general comments about the website that they would be better put in the Feedback Forum, that way people would be able to find your comments easier.

As it stands no one will look here when searching out feedback regarding this website.

Thx

Proclaimer
    Participant

It's frustrating putting up with people who have absolutely no scriptural proof and their spirit lies to them then they use empty words to try and justfy their doctrine of devils.

The best thing to do in the situation is give your teaching and back it up with scripture. If people argue against it, then who's problem is it really?

It's not yours if what you say is right. But at least you give the opportunity for those who seek truth to learn something new.

Did not Christ have to bear such burdens too. But I don't think that he grumbled about it by attacking people.

If light comes into the world and people reject that light, then is not scripture being fulfilled.

Not all will accept the truth will they? And if what you say is right and is backed up by scripture, then listen to the rebuttals because they may show something you might have overlooked. But if they cannot dismantle your teaching, then at least you know it has weathered a storm and that can and should only encourage you further.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 08 2007,21:30)

I was wondering when you were going to join in.  Whenever Nick gets in trouble you always do.  Weather Nick is right or wrong if he starts to run out of tricks from his bag you always show up.  What are friends for, Right?  Never mind the truth.

Well actually K, I think it goes more like this:

You argue with Nick, get frustrated, and then when I come along I get the full brunt of your frustration.

But I think you should give me a clean slate. I haven't argued against you as far as I know and I haven't even been following this thread, so I cannot fully comment on what you and Nick are debating.

All I know is when I posted here, you seemed to be very harsh in your criticism against this website and I questioned why and you then accuse me of coming to Nick's aid while neglecting truth.

Sometimes K it is a good idea to see things from someone else's perspective.

I am not trying to take sides and I am not trying to put you down. I just innocently disagreed with your statements about how this website has nothing new and truth is neglected.

I think the opposite, it's just that when you seek truth, you get inevitable opposition.

It amazes me how much opposition actually and some members always have an excuse as to why we should just give up. But your reason that nothing new comes out of here was a new reason that I hadn't seen before.

Anyway I think that if you make general comments about the website that they would be better put in the Feedback Forum, that way people would be able to find your comments easier.

As it stands no one will look here when searching out feedback regarding this website.

Thx

“You argue with Nick, get frustrated, and then when I come along I get the full brunt of your frustration”.

Yes and you always “come along at the right time” if fact the same time everytime. Your like the 2nd string when the other player gets hurt fresh from the bench LOL!

“Sometimes K it is a good idea to see things from someone else's perspective”.

Theirs only one perspective t8 and that's the perspective of the truth which is the word of God. I don't compromise the word of God to satisfy my doctrine.

“.. I just innocently disagreed with your statements about how this website has nothing new and truth is neglected.

You can “disagree” but you still haven't showed what you learned “new”.

If I'm wrong and you don't come to Nick's aid then I'm sorry. But history has away of repeating itself on this site at the right time.

First you say: ” I haven't even been following this thread, so I cannot fully comment on what you and Nick are debating”.

Then you say: “I think the opposite, it's just that when you seek truth, you get inevitable opposition”

**Seems I'm wrong even though you haven't been following the “debate”**.

Truth is no matter how many pages of plain simple scripture is given (and not just by me they are others) Nick will not say he is wrong and learn anything which is why neither you OR him and most others have not learned anything new including myself.

“..But your reason that nothing new comes out of here was a new reason that I hadn't seen before.

Sometimes it takes time for the truth to surface.

I stand by my commit that you always come to Nick's aid when his tricks (twisting scripture and empty words) are beginning to show their real color.

IHN,

Ken

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 09 2007,17:28)
    Yes and you always “come along at the right time” if fact the same time every time. Your like the 2nd string when the other player gets hurt fresh from the bench LOL!

“Sometimes K it is a good idea to see things from someone else's perspective”.

Theirs only one perspective t8 and that's the perspective of the truth which is the word of God. I don't compromise the word of God to satisfy my doctrine.

I can assure you K that it is not planned.

All I saw was a post saying that nothing new came from these forums and then you say or infer that it is a conspiracy or that we are working together. It may appear like that to you, but that is why I ask that you look at other perspectives. When you can see the bigger picture (by looking at multiple perspectives such as reading 4 gospels) , then you have a better grasp on the truth and therefore as you say the truth is all that matters.

It is not true that I am working with Nick to knock you down or whatever.

I reply to posts in a haphazard fashion, and as I mentioned before, I didn't read your dialog with Nick, so I how would I know when to step in at the so-called right time, when I didn't even read the thread which would have been necessary in order to back Nick up at the right time.

Phoenix
    Participant

Hi

Well I have to say that You and Nick came on me like bullies LOL

Hugs
    Phoenix

kenrch
    Participant

“I can assure you K that it is not planned”.

“Not planned but does happen?”
    :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Phoenix @ Mar. 09 2007,18:35)
    Hi

Hugs
    Phoenix

Well it may feel that way, but I just say it as it is and sometimes that is directed at Nick too.

I don't have favourites, my only concern is searching the truth.

If what I said reinforces what Nick or anyone else says, it is not because I am backing someone up, but that I am fighting for the truth itself or what I think the truth is.

Nothing more and nothing less.

There is no conspiracy here.

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 09 2007,18:43)

In that case you may have to look at the possibility that if I didn't plan it (and yet it happened), then maybe if I was acting in obedience to the Spirit of God, who planned it himself.

I don't know K. I am just being honest and saying that I didn't plan it. God is my witness.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 09 2007,00:21)

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 09 2007,18:43)

In that case you may have to look at the possibility that if I didn't plan it (and yet it happened), then maybe if I was acting in obedience to the Spirit of God, who planned it himself.

I don't know K. I am just being honest and saying that I didn't plan it. God is my witness.

If your child runs into the street and gets hit by an automobile you don't plan your actions “you respond”.

If your friend has gotten in trouble because of his attitude and redundancy I don't believe you planned anything either I believe you responded as you always do.

“In that case you may have to look at the possibility that if I didn't plan it (and yet it happened), then maybe if I was acting in obedience to the Spirit of God, who planned it himself”.

Yes the Holy Spirit or the other guy.

You didn't “respond” (Now I would hope “you do plan” an answer using scripture) to my question on these scriptures.

Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers.
    Rom 8:6 For the mind of the flesh is death; but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace:
    Rom 8:7 because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can it be:

“Spirit and truth and Spirit and the law of God”. Do you worship God in spirit and Sunday Then you are listening to the wrong spirit probably your spirit. The spirit that we all accepted from the catholic church no matter if you were catholic or not. If you didn't get it from the mother then you got it from one of her daughters. But no longer will one read those scriptures and have an excuse. That my brother is what the end time is about. No one will have an excuse AMEN!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 06 2007,19:35)
    Hi kenrch,
    I learn from the Spirit in God's sons every day.
    I learn little from contentious fleshly ones.
    Please do not be one of those.

You Nick! You learn from other people! You learn from people who disagree with you and have truth. Sorry I find that very hard to believe!

No matter how manny scriptures that say the same thing if it bucks your doctrine you will (as you are doing now on the Ten commandments) Twist scripture, quote them out of context, “use many empty words” just so you won't have to say your wrong. I'm not the only one Nick just the only one who says anything.

“Spirit and truth and Spirit and the law of God”. Do you worship God in spirit and Sunday Then you are listening to the wrong spirit probably your spirit. The spirit that we all accepted from the catholic church no matter if you were catholic or not. If you didn't get it from the mother then you got it from one of her daughters. But no longer will one read those scriptures and have an excuse. That my brother is what the end time is about. No one will have an excuse AMEN!

Do you worship God in Spirit and truth?

IHN,

kenrch

david
    Participant

Hi

Hugs

Sounds like a CONSPIRACY to me. ha ha ha.

There is no conspiracy here.

–T8

sounds like something that someone who is trying to hide a conspiracy would say.

I'll have to dig into this and come to the bottom of it.

I am just being honest and saying that I didn't plan it.

–T8
    Planned or not, a conspirisy raises certain questions. Questions want answers. Answers…..ok, I'm very tired. I'm going to bed.

david

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 09 2007,07:08)

Hi kenrch,

You Nick!  You learn from other people!  You learn from people who disagree with you and have truth.  Sorry I find that very hard to believe!

No matter how manny scriptures that say the same thing if it bucks your doctrine you will (as you are doing now on the Ten commandments) Twist scripture, quote them out of context, “use many empty words” just so you won't have to say your wrong.  I'm not the only one Nick just the only one who says anything.

Joh 4:23  But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers.
    Rom 8:6  For the mind of the flesh is death; but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace:
    Rom 8:7  because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can it be:

“Spirit and truth and Spirit and the law of God”.  Do you worship God in spirit and Sunday Then you are listening to the wrong spirit probably your spirit.  The spirit that we all accepted from the catholic church no matter if you were catholic or not.  If you didn't get it from the mother then you got it from one of her daughters.  But no longer will one read those scriptures and have an excuse.  That my brother is what the end time is about.  No one will have an excuse AMEN!

IHN,

kenrch

Hi kenrch,
    Why do you get so upset when others do not agree with you? If you are speaking the truth in God then it will get through. If it does not get immediate results is that your problem? Servants just serve and leave the results to God.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 09 2007,11:33)

Quote (kenrch @ Mar. 09 2007,07:08)

Hi kenrch,

You Nick!  You learn from other people!  You learn from people who disagree with you and have truth.  Sorry I find that very hard to believe!

No matter how manny scriptures that say the same thing if it bucks your doctrine you will (as you are doing now on the Ten commandments) Twist scripture, quote them out of context, “use many empty words” just so you won't have to say your wrong.  I'm not the only one Nick just the only one who says anything.

“Spirit and truth and Spirit and the law of God”.  Do you worship God in spirit and Sunday Then you are listening to the wrong spirit probably your spirit.  The spirit that we all accepted from the catholic church no matter if you were catholic or not.  If you didn't get it from the mother then you got it from one of her daughters.  But no longer will one read those scriptures and have an excuse.  That my brother is what the end time is about.  No one will have an excuse AMEN!

IHN,

kenrch

Hi kenrch,
    Why do you get so upset when others do not agree with you? If you are speaking the truth in God then it will get through. If it does not get immediate results is that your problem? Servants just serve and leave the results to God.

You never answer questions do you?

I'm not upset Nick just tired of you hindering God's work. Not just me but everyone who makes a good point, should be open for discussion instead you start an argument. If you had a scriptural leg to stand on ok that would be different. But most of the time you have none! Instead of scripture you twist, quote scripture out of context and use EMPTY words never answering questions that would show your error! You could NEVER let that happen.

One time I said God is perfect. You said where does it say that?! Who would say God ISN”T perfect?! I said well if God isn't perfect then WHO IS? Just an example of you starting a needless argument.

Now what about these scriptures?

Please explain why you don't think these scriptures agree?

If you agree that these scriptures are saying Spirit and Truth. Then you are saying that the Ten Commandments are still in effect just as MY Lord has said. (Matt. 5:17-19)

IHN,

Ken

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 224 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account