Saul 'paul' of tarsus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 181 through 183 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ April 20 2011,21:56)
    Stuart, you know alot more than me when it comes to Science and things. I left School when I was 16. So I dont know that much. However I do know that there is a huge Universe up there. I saw a documentary where they went to the Moon (Apollo 13 I think) and they spoke about what it was like there, and how they felt when they got back.

They said the most amazing thing, wasnt landing on the Moon, but it was looking at the Earth. they said it was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen. They could hide the Earth behind their Thumb, and they realised how small their problems actually were.

Something had to create that Stu.

And there must be some reason for all those Planets.

I think thats true what Theodore said…and we have only seen a part of it up there. Theres so much that we dont know.

Greetings K….. You know alot more than you give yourself credit for…And I thank you for your input..

Stu
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ April 20 2011,23:55)
    Greetings Stu…. JFK had a plan….It was the blessings of the creator God that made the science and technology available to the men of NASA…not to mention the blessed scientific minds of several gratefull german scientists who were spared the russian gulog…When it comes to Apollo 13…this flight was one dedicated to the day, The Age Of Aquarius,the exaltation and the hubris that came with the success of Apollo 11 where men and science were actually convinced  themselves that these feats were a result of the greatness of themselves and a few of the astronauts on board were of the same mind….There was an entire nation watching and praying for these men during those trying times and God saw fit to intervene….Failure was not option because of the relentless prayer and the mercy shown…

So god fixes the mistakes of men. Even though the fixing was identical in its use of human ingenuity to the design of the whole space programme in the first place.

This god appears to be even more megalomaniacal than the humans for which it supposedly fixes things.

It even requires you to worship it, which is not a demand I remember being ever make by any NASA employee.

Stuart

karmarie
    Participant

Thankyou Theodore.

Stuart,

I don't have time to debate with you right now…maybe later,

Viewing 3 posts - 181 through 183 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account