Satan was NOT the God of this age

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 452 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

wakeup said:

Hi KJack.

Dont you understand that God has used satan from the beginning to do the evil works?
    Dont you know that God is in charge of satan?And of all things?
    If you dont believe in the gospel, than satan will take over your mind,therefore he is in charge of you, and close you mind regarding the scriptures.

2Thess 2:4.Who opposeth and exalted himself above ALL that is called God,or that is worshipped; so that HE AS GOD SITTETH IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD,SHOWING HIMSELF THAT HE IS GOD.(god of this world.)

Verse11. And for this cause GOD shall send them strong delusions,that they should believe a lie.(and satan is the one to do the job)

James 4:4. Ye adulteres and adulteresses,know ye not that the FRIENDSHIP OF THE WORLD IS ENMITY WITH GOD?
    WHOMSOEVER THEREFORE WILL BE A FRIEND OF THE WORLD IS THE ENEMY OF GOD.(friends with satan)

This is proof that this world( not the earth) is not Gods,but satans.(satan did promised Christ to give Christ all his kingdoms if he worship satan.)

Did God not use satans man(judas) to crucify his son?Did not satan go inside Judas?

2peter.5:8.Be sober,be vigilant; because your adversary the DEVIL,as a roaring lion walketh about,seeking whom he may devour.(satan is doing all the evil works.)(God still in charge).

John12:31. Now is the judgement of this WORLD: NOW SHALL THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD BE CAST OUT.
    (who is the prince of this world?)This verse came out of Jesus mouth.

Rev12:9.And the dragon was cast out that old serpent,calleth the devil,and satan,WHICH DECEIVED THE WHOLE WORLD.he was cast out into the earth and his angels were cast out with him.(he blinds the minds,and fill it with garbage).

In the case of moses and the israelites having the vail; this is Gods own doing,for a purpose; so that the gospel could go over to the gentiles; so we can be saved also,and once this work is done;then the gospel will go back to the israelites,so that we all can be saved.

The resurrected saints will do the preaching to the israelites,that have been chosen by God; the remnant of israel for a 1000yrs.

Do not feed on strange flesh,but the flesh of Christ only.(the scriptures.)

Greetings to you.

wakeup.

Blasphemy, horse hockey, rubbish, dung, vomit!

In John 12:31 Jesus said, “NOW is the prince of this world cast out.” Jesus said “NOW.” The word came out of Jesus' mouth.

In verses 40-41 he said that God blinded the Jews. How can God work in league with satan blinding the Jews when satan was cast out “NOW”?

Satan did NOT blind their minds in the old testament in Moses' day. Moses did by putting the veil over his face (Exodus 34). The “same veil remains unlifted to this day” (Paul's day).

Stay in context!

Repent of your blasphemies!

KJ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Jan. 24 2012,17:48)
    wakeup said:

Hi KJack.

Dont you understand that God has used satan from the beginning to do the evil works?
    If you dont believe in the gospel, than satan will take over your mind,therefore he is in charge of you, and close you mind regarding the scriptures.

2Thess 2:4.Who opposeth and exalted himself above ALL that is called God,or that is worshipped; so that HE AS GOD SITTETH IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD,SHOWING HIMSELF THAT HE IS GOD.(god of this world.)

Verse11. And for this cause GOD shall send them strong delusions,that they should believe a lie.(and satan is the one to do the job)

James 4:4. Ye adulteres and adulteresses,know ye not that the FRIENDSHIP OF THE WORLD IS ENMITY WITH GOD?
    WHOMSOEVER THEREFORE WILL BE A FRIEND OF THE WORLD IS THE ENEMY OF GOD.(friends with satan)

This is proof that this world( not the earth) is not Gods,but satans.(satan did promised Christ to give Christ all his kingdoms if he worship satan.)

Did God not use satans man(judas) to crucify his son?Did not satan go inside Judas?

2peter.5:8.Be sober,be vigilant; because your adversary the DEVIL,as a roaring lion walketh about,seeking whom he may devour.(satan is doing all the evil works.)(God still in charge).

John12:31. Now is the judgement of this WORLD: NOW SHALL THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD BE CAST OUT.

Rev12:9.And the dragon was cast out that old serpent,calleth the devil,and satan,WHICH DECEIVED THE WHOLE WORLD.he was cast out into the earth and his angels were cast out with him.(he blinds the minds,and fill it with garbage).

In the case of moses and the israelites having the vail; this is Gods own doing,for a purpose; so that the gospel could go over to the gentiles; so we can be saved also,and once this work is done;then the gospel will go back to the israelites,so that we all can be saved.

The resurrected saints will do the preaching to the israelites,that have been chosen by God; the remnant of israel for a 1000yrs.

Greetings to you.

wakeup.

In John 12:31 Jesus said, “NOW is the prince of this world cast out.” Jesus said “NOW.” The word came out of Jesus' mouth.

In verses 40-41 he said that God blinded the Jews. How can God work in league with satan blinding the Jews when satan was cast out “NOW”?

Satan did NOT blind their minds in the old testament in Moses' day. Moses did by putting the veil over his face (Exodus 34). The “same veil remains unlifted to this day” (Paul's day).

Stay in context!

KJ

JK

ok Jack CAST OUT OF WERE TO WERE ???

Stay in context!

they blinded from Gods truth ,and the way you are going you will get there as well,

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 23 2012,19:08)

ok Jack CAST OUT OF WERE TO WERE ???

I'd also like to know the answer to that, Jack.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Jan. 24 2012,10:48)
    wakeup said:

Hi KJack.

Greetings to you.

wakeup.

Stay in context!

KJ

Kangaroo jack.

Can you read? I just said that it was God that blinded the jews for his purpose.Dont start with doing the twist here.

Jesus said just before his crucifixion now shall the prince of this world be cast out; it does not mean that instant,but soon after his resurection. He was cleaning up heaven.

Besides, you said that satan is not the God of this world,but here jesus said that satan is the prince of this world; What say you?

It does not matter about the NOW; is satan the prince of this world or not?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

Then a voice came from heaven, “I have glorified it, and will glorify it again.”
    Jn 12:29 The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.
    Jn 12:30 Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit, not mine.
    Jn 12:31 Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out.
    Jn 12:32 But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself.”
    Jn 12:33 He said this to show the kind of death he was going to die.

Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Jn 12:38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet:
    “Lord, who has believed our message
    and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”
    Jn 12:39 For this reason they could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:
    Jn 12:40 “He has blinded their eyes
    and deadened their hearts,
    so they can neither see with their eyes,
    nor understand with their hearts,
    nor turn—and I would heal them.”

wakeup,Jack KOO ,is not a true Christian he believes many strange things ,and as personal preferences ,do not take him to serious ,

Pierre

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 24 2012,12:29)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Jan. 24 2012,10:48)
    wakeup said:

Hi KJack.

Greetings to you.

wakeup.

Stay in context!

KJ

Kangaroo jack.

Can you read? I just said that it was God that blinded the jews for his purpose.Dont start with doing the twist here.

Jesus said just before his crucifixion now shall the prince of this world be cast out; it does not mean that instant,but soon after his resurection. He was cleaning up heaven.

Besides, you said that satan is not the God of this world,but here jesus said that satan is the prince of this world; What say you?

It does not matter about the NOW; is satan the prince of this world or not?

wakeup.

Your first sentence was that God used satan to do evil works. I assumed you were saying that satan played a role in blinding men's minds too. There is no evidence for this. Moses' did the blinding in his own day and God did the blinding in Paul's day by instrumentation of the “SAME VEIL.”

Stay in context! Satan is no 'god' at all. Jesus Christ is the “ONLY Despotes and Lord” (Jude4-5).

KJ

shimmer
    Participant

All, Satans powers have been BOUND for the past 20000 years.

How do you think the 'Good News' of the Gospels were sent around the WORLD if Satan had full control?  No way.

Just beware from now on.  A strong delusion has been sent and Satan is going to have one last go at deceiving the whole world and then the end will come, not a thousand year “Millenium”, thats now.  Its the thousands of years untill the DAY OF THE LORD which is the end of all things and the begining of the NEW.  Eternity.

I haven't been following this thread so excuse me if I have no idea what exactly it is that you are talking about RIGHT NOW.

shimmer
    Participant

Oops! '2000' not '20000'.

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 24 2012,08:36)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Jan. 23 2012,11:00)
    Actually t8 is like the JW's who believe that there are many 'gods.' Even if this were true, which it is not……………..

Jack, you act as if the JWs and t8 just made this up out of thin air.  All we are doing is BELIEVING the scriptures that you choose NOT to believe:

1 Corinthians 8:5
    For even if there are those called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many gods and many lords)

Jack, some of us are speaking ACCORDING to scripture, while you and Tim are not.

The trick is to actually BELIEVE the scriptures, whether or not they “sit well” with your own wishes or doctrines.  I keep telling you guys that Jehovah couldn't possibly be the God OF gods if there were no other gods for Him to be the God OF.

Hey Mike:

I said…..

T8: That is within your right to do. [We all choose a god of choice or no god at all]. Choosing a known and recognized, lying deceiver and calling him a god is a bit like waking up in the morning and wishing for a horrible day!!

and you quoted the scripture……. 1Cor.8:5 says….for even if there are those called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, as [in deed there are many gods and many lords]….

and then said I do not speak according to scripture! That's not true!
    There is ONE most high God of creation, spirit of love, according to Jesus the truth. The end! [….Thou shalt have no other gods before him…] Whatever a man chooses in his mind and heart to place above himself to serve is his chosen god! It may not be the “true” most high God…..or it may be…but it is the “free will choice” of mankind to choose his own god.

The same two choices remain throughout the scriptures for man to decide on his own…Truth and error of truth…..God and evil…life and death…..good and good & evil…!!!

In our free will choice of how we interpret the scriptures we create our personal gods. If we follow Jesus/life/truth then we will be accurate in our construction. The truth does not contradict itself…only mistranslation of the truth. Your choice to find it or not. I do know this….if I find the truth of God, satan/lies will not be there! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 23 2012,19:28)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 23 2012,04:05)
    I think the way your worded it may have throw me off,  Because you used God with a capital letter and murder together may have thrown me off , Because i do not see Satan as the God of anything, much less this earth. I see an “ADVERSARIAL” SPIRIT working (IN) men allowed by GOD who is SOVEREIGN OVER ALL the EARTH and EVERYTHING IN IT< IMO.

Thanks for the apology.

Satan is still the God of this age/world.

I can prove it even outside of 2 Corinthians 4:4.

And the capital letter is not wrong either. “The god” is translated as “God” in English.

The god (God) of this age has blinded the minds of….

Do you believe that the God of this age is YHWH? A simple yes or no to that will suffice.

t8:

It is totally different to me to explicitly say….11Cor.4:3…but our

Gospel be hid…[TO THEM THAT ARE LOST,…v4…IN WHOM THE GOD OF THIS WORLD(DARK WORLD OF LIES AND DECEPTION)HATH BLINDED THE MINDS OF THEM THAT….SEE NOT…!]

There is a God of light and a non-god of dark. A God of truth and a non-god of lies. A God of love and a non-god of evil.

The truth is….. spirit/words/thoughts…..either of life or death! Jesus came to give us God's truth…. spirit/words/thoughts of life……any spirit/words/thoughts of evil/death, that hurt, destroy life, kill, make sad, tear down, feel terrible…..are of evil/death. Satan is the father of lies/untruth/anti-life/death!

One is the God of life and one is a so-called god of death, the lost, darkness. IMO, TK

Hi All

This is real simple.

If all authority and power belongs to Jesus (Matt 28:18) and all things are in his hands both in heaven and in earth, then Jesus is “the God of this age”.

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and IN EARTH. Matt 28:18

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal [him]. Matt 11:27

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him. Luke 10:22

Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; John 13:3

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. John 15:16

Would any here dare say that satan has any power over Jesus? If not and Jesus is a God and you want to call satan a god then that would mean still that Jesus is God over the god of this world which would mean that Jesus is the True God of this age.

But then again that would be Polytheism for there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD WHO HAS ALL AUTHORITY AND POWER AND THAT INCLUDES THIS WORLD TOO!

God has allowed men still to have a will to do good or evil nevertheless he is still the God of all flesh and has the power to do as he wills over any man.

Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jer 32:27

AS THOU HAST GIVEN HIM POWER OVER ALL FLESH, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. John 17:2

God the Lord is still the God over all or else what does KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS mean?

That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High RULETH in the KINGDOM OF MEN, and giveth it to whomsoever he will. And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; thy kingdom shall be sure unto thee, after that thou shalt have known that THE HEAVENS DO RULE.

He has not changed, but still rules over all and does with men as he pleases! Satan was a liar when he said to Jesus all the kingdoms of the world were his. Jesus himself said that Pilate would have no power over him unless it came from above. John 19:10, 11

till thou know that the most High RULETH in the KINGDOM OF MEN, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ………..Well we do have that in common at least Satan is not the God of any age in our understandings. I agree with you there, now if only we could agree Jesus is not a GOD  nor a “MORPHED ANGEL”we would probably be right together on many scriptures Brother.

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 24 2012,07:25)
    Let me get this straight.
    You guys (KJ, Gene, ftk) are saying that God is the ruler of this age/world?
    That is what it sounds like to me.

T8…………..Yes God is the over all ruler of this world and all thing in and on the earth , Now God uses a lot of thing to bring about his purposes , he installed bad ruler , he blinds peoples understandings , he harden their heart , he soften their hearts  and on and on it goes brother, everything is in his hand even ALL SPIRITS are and that includes the Spirit of the adversary (ha-Satan) all thing are working according to HIS PLAN and ON HIS secluded  God take full responsibility for it all too. T8 this is what we mean when we  Say that GOD is “SOVEREIGN” over EVERYTHING. I believe you do know this to be true brother.

peace and love to you and yours………………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 25 2012,12:53)
    Hi All

This is real simple.

If all authority and power belongs to Jesus (Matt 28:18) and all things are in his hands both in heaven and in earth, then Jesus is “the God of this age”.

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and IN EARTH. Matt 28:18

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal [him]. Matt 11:27

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him. Luke 10:22

Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; John 13:3

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. John 15:16

Would any here dare say that satan has any power over Jesus? If not and Jesus is a God and you want to call satan a god then that would mean still that Jesus is God over the god of this world which would mean that Jesus is the True God of this age.

But then again that would be Polytheism for there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD WHO HAS ALL AUTHORITY AND POWER AND THAT INCLUDES THIS WORLD TOO!

God has allowed men still to have a will to do good or evil nevertheless he is still the God of all flesh and has the power to do as he wills over any man.

Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jer 32:27

AS THOU HAST GIVEN HIM POWER OVER ALL FLESH, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. John 17:2

God the Lord is still the God over all or else what does KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS mean?

That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High RULETH in the KINGDOM OF MEN, and giveth it to whomsoever he will. And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; thy kingdom shall be sure unto thee, after that thou shalt have known that THE HEAVENS DO RULE.

He has not changed, but still rules over all and does with men as he pleases! Satan was a liar when he said to Jesus all the kingdoms of the world were his. Jesus himself said that Pilate would have no power over him unless it came from above. John 19:10, 11

till thou know that the most High RULETH in the KINGDOM OF MEN, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

WJ

WJ

Hi All

This is real simple.

I am surprise that you fell in Satan pit that easy ,it is so simple ,to have paid attention to the words of Christ and follow them ,instead you chose to ignored them,

HEB 1:13 But to which of the angels has He ever said,
    “SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND,
    UNTIL I MAKE YOUR ENEMIES
    A FOOTSTOOL FOR YOUR FEET”?
    HEB 10:13 waiting from that time onward UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE A FOOTSTOOL FOR HIS FEET.

who are the enemies ?? of Christ ? is it not Satan and his believers ?

BUT AFTER HIS DEAD HE RECEIVED ALL POWERS FROM HIS GOD AND FATHER TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE PRINCE AND GOD OF THIS WORLD AND VANQUISH HIM,AND SOON TROW HIM IN THE LAKE OF FIRE,

SO YOU ARE MISGUIDE AND DRAG SOME FLY'S WITH YOU , ATTRACTED BY THEIR OWN MISS UNDERSTANDING,and looking for support in their folly.

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 24 2012,04:48)
    There is a God of light and a non-god of dark. A God of truth and a non-god of lies. A God of love and a non-god of evil.

This is where the unscriptural part comes from, Tim. Where in scripture is Satan called a “non-god”, or even a “so-called god”?

NEVER.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 24 2012,12:53)
    Would any here dare say that satan has any power over Jesus?

Keith, what scripture says is that our God and Jesus' God GAVE Jesus much power, and exalted him to an even higher position than the one he left to become flesh.

BUT………………………….

For some reason, Jesus STILL needs his God to place his enemies like Satan at his feet so that he can destroy them.  To me it doesn't sound like Jesus could destroy Satan WITHOUT his God first putting Satan under his feet.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 25 2012,11:27)

Keith, what scripture says is that our God and Jesus' God GAVE Jesus much power, and exalted him to an even higher position than the one he left to become flesh.

BUT………………………….

For some reason, Jesus STILL needs his God to place his enemies like Satan at his feet so that he can destroy them.  To me it doesn't sound like Jesus could destroy Satan WITHOUT his God first putting Satan under his feet.

God has put ALL Christ's enemies under His feet.

And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, Eph. 1:22

It says that God PUT (past tense) ALL things under Him and GAVE Him (past tense) to be head over ALL things including satan.

Ephesians was written several years after 1 Cornthians when all things were not yet put under Christ.

Give it up Mike!

Mike said to ftk:

Where in scripture is Satan called a “non-god”, or even a “so-called god”?

Where is satan called “hotheos?” Contrary to the popular myth satan is NOT “hotheos” in 2 Corinthians 4:4 as I have proven beyond all doubt.

You are a blasphemer!

KJ

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 23 2012,01:56)

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Jan. 21 2012,23:42)
    Scripture shows that it is YHWH alone who has POWER.

Agreed.  When Jehovah says, “I am your Savior, and apart from Me there is none”, I also agree.  But the Trinitarian mindset trys to make that mean that Jesus must BE Jehovah, when really He is saying that apart from Him, there would be no being with the power to save even a hair on their own head – because all power comes from God Almighty.  In fact, God Himself SENT many saviors into the world, so the comment cannot possibly mean that He is LITERALLY the only One, but instead that none of the others would be saviors at all if not for Him.

Do we agree on this, Jody?  And if so, then you'll also understand that when Jehovah says there is no god apart from Him, the same meaning applies – which is:  There would be no other god had He not given them the power to BE a god.

1 Corinthians 8:5
    For even if there are those called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, as indeed there are many gods and many lords…………

Jody, I agree with you that kings and even Hebrew judges were called gods on earth; but can you give me an example of one of these gods in heaven, to which Paul refers?

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Jan. 21 2012,23:42)
    The Magicians, charmers, mediums, sorcerers, soothsayers, were all LIARS and DECEIVERS.  They performed magic………

That's a pretty good magic trick to turn water to blood, produce living frogs out of thin air, and turn a wooden staff into a living snake.

Who is the “Prince of Persia”, with whom Michael had to fight?  A man?

I await your answers to my previous questions, Jody:

In what way did Jehovah “judge” a carved image when he judged and punished the gods of Egypt?

Whose wrath came upon the Israelites after the King of Moab sacrificed his son?

If “ALL” power comes from our Father YHWH, then it is my understanding that the magicians performed what they did by YHWH's powers. Later the magicians conceded to the Pharaoh that the God of Moses was a true God.  

I had said, “The magicians that copied after Aaron, had NO powers of their own, everything being done in Egypt to bring the Pharaoh into letting the Israelites go was done UNDER the WILL and POWER of YHWH!” ……..otherwise the only thing the Egyptian magicians could accomplish were illusions and deceptions.

Exodus 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

Exodus 8:18  And the magicians did so with their enchantments to bring forth lice, but they could not: so there were lice upon man, and upon beast.   19  Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God: and Pharaoh's heart was hardened , and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said .

Seems like the magicians had to fess up to the Pharaoh!!

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 24 2012,19:27)

Mike

First of all where do the scriptures say Jesus was “exalted to a higher position than the one he left to become flesh”? The scripture says he returned to the Glory he shared with the Father from the foundation of the world. John 17:5

Secondly where do the scriptures say… “God gave Jesus much power”?

What the scriptures say is.. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER is given unto me in heaven and IN EARTH. Matt 28:18

Jesus knowing that THE FATHER HAD GIVEN ALL THINGS INTO HIS HANDS, and that he was come from God, and went to God; John 13:3

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 24 2012,19:27)
    BUT………………………….

First as Jack has spoken “all things are under Jesus feet”,  and in fact as I have shown you all things are in Jesus hands.
    You speak half truths as most of the anti-Christ spirits do.

If Jesus had nothing to do with putting satan under his feet and crushing his head but it was only because of the Fathers power as you say then you discredit Jesus and take away from his own death and resurrection for humanity. It was through Christ coming in the flesh and condemning sin in the flesh (Rom 8:3) and thereby destroying him who had the power of death, that is satan, that brings us salvation for we are saved by the author and the finisher of our faith, JESUS.

Eat crow for the anti-Christ spirits that say Jesus is not the source of our salvation.

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy (katargeō to render idle, unemployed, inactivate, inoperative, and in the active voice meaning Jesus performed the act of destroying) him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;… Heb 2:14

Mike, Is Jesus God over satan or not? Please answer the question.

If not and all things are in Jesus hands then Jesus is “the God” of this age!

WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 25 2012,06:10)
    T8…………..Yes God is the over all ruler of this world and all thing in and on the earth , Now God uses a lot of thing to bring about his purposes , he installed bad ruler ,

Well you said it yourself Gene. God is indeed the God of this Earth and he has allowed a bad ruler, Satan and Satan is the ruler of what? The Earth? No. The world. He is the ruler of this world. The God of this world.

God tells us to hate the world as a result because we are not of the world. If YHWH is the God of this world, then we should be of the world because the world would be God's.

We have a number of enemies including our own fallen flesh, the world, and evil powers.

We all know that God's kingdom is not of this world and yet here we have a bunch of you guys teaching falsely that YHWH is the God of this world/age.

This stance exposes your true position and reflects badly as to other teachings you bring here. Both the Jesus is a 2000 year old man and Jesus is God camps are in agreement here and both are in error with your doctrines and also your position as to who the God of this world/age is.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 452 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account