Satan was NOT the God of this age

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 452 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 04 2012,09:39)
    Mike and t8 can say that the Father is the only true God all they want. It's just lip service. It's satan who they really think rules the world.

Mike and t8 believe this scripture and you do not. Simple as that.

John 12:31
    “Now judgment is upon this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

And because the world is temporary, eternally speaking, the Father is the one TRUE God.

You deny this too.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2012,09:14)
    Hi T8,

If there wasn't a time when satan was in control of the kingdoms of this world there would be no need for this verse…

“And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world
    are become the kingdoms of our LORD(YHVH), and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.” (Rev.11:15)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Exactly.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 04 2012,09:39)
    I hope you saw that thread before t8 suppressed it.

False accusation.

Since when has t8 suppressed any topic, that didn't break the rules. You cannot even give one example. Again, your foot is in you mouth. When will you stop embarrassing yourself?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 03 2012,14:46)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 03 2012,15:30)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 02 2012,19:58)
    AND SO “SATAN HIS THE GOD OF THIS WORLD BECAUSE IT IS HIS,”

For now, anyway.  For the time being, dominion has been given into the hand of Satan.

Mike

That is not what Paul and Jesus said at all is it…

and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength,
    which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in THE PRESENT AGE but also in the one to come. And God placed ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.
    Eph 1:19-23

According to these verses who is “the God” of this age?

Jesus said…

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and IN EARTH. Matt 28:18

You should believe the scriptures and know that Jesus has all power over the enemy and has given every true believer power over him.

WJ

Keith,

I'm afraid that you are simply not hearing me.  There has never been a time when Satan's every move wasn't permitted by his God and Creator.  Satan is not the god of this world because he has more power than Jehovah; he's the god of this world because Jehovah is the One who's given dominion into his hand for the time being.

And I would agree with you that even Jesus is more powerful than Satan if not for the many times it's said that the God of Jesus must place the enemies of Jesus at his feet so that Jesus can then destroy them.

That part makes me think that without the strength of his God (in which he will always rule), Jesus could not defeat Satan alone.

(Don't get mad at me…………..I just don't know how else to understand those words.)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 03 2012,16:14)
    If there wasn't a time when satan was in control of the kingdoms of this world there would be no need for this verse…

“And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world
    are become the kingdoms of our LORD(YHVH), and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.” (Rev.11:15)

Keith or Jack,

Could you address Ed's scripture?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

MIke………..If they fail i will address it for them, That time period you are quoting is at the END OF THE MILLENNIAL REIGN of Jesus and the Saints it is after that thousand year period When Jesus offers up His Kingdom to GOD the FATHER> Jesus' reign in his own Kingdom is for one thousand Years. Fact is ED J “s commit has nothing to do with a “SATAN” Kingdom at all. There are all kinds of Kingdoms of this world NOW and they are Not Run By (A) Satan But by Human Beings , some good Kingdom and some Bad Kingdoms, Or haven't you read where Jesus returns and Separates the Nations of the world as a Shepard separates the Sheep from the Goats.

peace and love………………………………………………….gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 04 2012,09:54)
    Hi Jack,

It wasn't deleted, it was only relocated (Link to thread)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Thanks Gene,

I take back what I said about t8.

Jack

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8……………It is amazing to me why you can't believe what GOD out of His own Mouth has Said , Satan is NO GOD, there is No “TRUE” GOD except the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, If you don't believe GOD'S own Words I posted to you then Believe Jesus Who s said “CLEARLY” “thou art the “ONLY” true GOD. Tell us T8 what part of “ONLY” don't you understand ? And don't give me this put my will to death stuff , becasue that is exactly what you and your Co-harts need to do. I not changing What GOD the FATHER and Jesus Said Here you are. If i have misquoted them PROVE IT. If GOD the FATHER tells me there is NO GOD BESIDE HIM and Jesus say He is the “ONLY TRUE GOD” I just chose to believe it even if you and your Co-hart don't believe GOD or Jesus and what they said.

peace and love…………………………………………………….gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 03 2012,20:06)
    It is amazing to me why you can't believe what GOD out of His own Mouth has Said , Satan is NO GOD…………..

To the contrary, Gene, Jehovah Himself is one of the persons who called Satan a god.

God said that apart from Him, there is no savior. Yet we know that God SENT other saviors into the world.

God said that apart from Him, there is no god. Yet we know that there are many gods and many lords, both in heaven and on earth.

How can this be, Gene?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

MIke…………Show Scripture where there (ARE) Many GOD”S in Heaven or earth, GOD SAID OUT of HIS OWN MOUTH THERE WAS NONE so you and your Co-harts disagree with HIM and defy the living GOD”S WORDS . You argument is not with Me MIKE it is with GOD and who you twist UP his Words> IMO

Because Paul said there are so called GODS MANY does not mean he meant there really are GOD MANY. YOU can call anything a GOD but that does not make it a GOD even if you worship it. Mike you can believe what you want I chose to believe what GOD himself said and I am completely fine with HIS words. I don't have to twist them or add thought to them as you Preexistences do. Ther simply and clear not need to try to distort them to meet you dogmas. IMO

peace and love……………………………………………………………gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 04 2012,08:55)
    1)  MIke…………Show Scripture where there (ARE) Many GOD”S in Heaven or earth…………

2)  You argument is not with Me MIKE it is with GOD and who you twist UP his Words……….

3)  Because Paul said there are so called GODS MANY does not mean he meant there really are GOD MANY.

Look at your own words, Gene.  You ask me to show you the scripture, say I'M the one arguing with the word of God, and then produce the very scripture you asked me to show you, while at the same time showing us who is really arguing with the very words of God.  ???

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 03 2012,16:30)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 04 2012,07:50)
    Hi All

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and IN EARTH. Matt 28:18

WJ,

YHWH created the Heaven and the Earth. He did not create the world which is ruled by darkness and wickedness in high places.

T8

But that doesn’t address Matt 28:18, Matt 11:27, Luke 10:22, John 13:3, John 15:16, and Eph 1:19-23 at all does it t8.

How about these scriptures which you never addressed…

Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jer 32:27

AS THOU HAST GIVEN HIM POWER OVER ALL FLESH, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. John 17:2

Do you believe these scriptures t8?

YHWH made the heavens and the earth correct, and he is also the one that still rules as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High RULETH in the KINGDOM OF MEN, and giveth it to whomsoever he will. And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; thy kingdom shall be sure unto thee, after that thou shalt have known that THE HEAVENS DO RULE. Dan 4:25

Jesus has all authority in this earth but you have denied his own words.

Who is it that sets up kingdoms and places men in power in the earth or world?

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been ESTABLISHED BY GOD. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against WHAT GOD HAS INSTITUTED, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. Rom 13:1, 2

Who is the God of this world/age t8? Who has all authority over the powers that be? Your acknowledgement of satan as “the God of this world” is false and gives credence to satan! Satan has a kingdom to be sure but he can do nothing but what is allowed by Jesus who has all authority in heaven and in earth.

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Keith,

Can you understand that God has all power over all creation? Satan is not the god of this current world because Jehovah has less power than him. He is the god of this world because the One WITH all the power, Jehovah, has GIVEN it into his hand for the time being.

You keep trying to convince us that Satan is less powerful than Jehovah, but we already know that. Showing that Jesus has been GIVEN all authority by his God and our God doesn't change the fact that, for the time being, Satan has the “green light” from God to carry on as he is until the appointed time.

Nevertheless, the kingdoms of this world will eventually be crushed by the Kingdom of God

Bingo, and how is that taking place t8? Have you been translated into the Kingdom of Jesus/God, t8?

For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and BROUGHT US INTO THE KINGDOM OF THE SON HE LOVES, Col 1:13

The Kingdom of God has come and is in the earth and Jesus is King of that Kingdom which is over every Kingdom for he is King of Kings and Lord of Lords and is now subduing them until the Kingdoms of this world become the Kingdoms of our God. Rev 11:15

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, “the kingdom of God is within you”. Luke 17:21

The Kingdom of God is within us and we are actively engaged in war against the principalities and powers that are opposed to his Kingdom.

But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then “the kingdom of God is come unto you”. Matt 12:28

Not that God is the God of the world, but that the world is conquered and will be no more. Don't give YHWH the credit for this world. No the ruler of this world is evil.

What do you mean by “world” t8? Do you mean this age which Paul says Jesus has power over. (Eph  1:19-23) Do you mean the earth and all that is in the earth? Jesus said he has “all authority” in the earth” (Matt 28:18) and “power over all flesh” (John 17:2).

Or do you mean satan's little kingdom of darkness in the earth that he has usurped dominion over?

Satan has been cast out into the earth t8, having great wrath knowing that his time is short for the kingdom of God is among us and in us.

Wake up WJ, God is not evil.
    Do not love the world and the things in the world.

It seems to me that you need to wake up and see that all things are in Jesus hands and that he is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. It is you that seems to love the world by claiming satan is God of it when he is merely a little puppet who has no more power over Yahweh’s seed or people.

Who is the God of this world/age t8? Who rules in the earth?

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is NO AUTHORITY except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been ESTABLISHED BY GOD. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against WHAT GOD HAS INSTITUTED, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. Rom 13:1, 2

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 04 2012,11:17)
    Keith,
    He is the god of this world because the One WITH all the power, Jehovah, has GIVEN it into his hand for the time being.

Mike

Is there a scripture for your belief?

My Bible tells me that all things and all authority in the earth is in Jesus hands!

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal [him]. Matt 11:27

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him. Luke 10:22

Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; John 13:3

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. John 15:16

Mike says “dominion has been given into the hand of Satan”, but the scriptures say all things are in Jesus hands.

Do you believe these scriptures Mike? How about these…?

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been ESTABLISHED BY GOD. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against WHAT GOD HAS INSTITUTED, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. Rom 13:1, 2

That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High RULETH in the KINGDOM OF MEN, and giveth it to whomsoever he will. And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; thy kingdom shall be sure unto thee, after that thou shalt have known that THE HEAVENS DO RULE. Dan 4:25

and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength,
    which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in THE PRESENT AGE but also in the one to come. And God placed ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 05 2012,10:27)

Nevertheless, the kingdoms of this world will eventually be crushed by the Kingdom of God

Bingo, and how is that taking place t8? Have you been translated into his Kingdom of Jesus/God, t8?

For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and BROUGHT US INTO THE KINGDOM OF THE SON HE LOVES, Col 1:13

The Kingdom of God has come and is in the earth and Jesus is King of that Kingdom which is over every Kingdom for he is King of Kings and Lord of Lords and is now subduing them until the Kingdoms of this world become the Kingdoms of our God. Rev 11:15

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, “the kingdom of God is within you”. Luke 17:21

The Kingdom of God is within us and we are actively engaged in war against the principalities and powers that are opposed to his Kingdom.

But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then “the kingdom of God is come unto you”. Matt 12:28

Not that God is the God of the world, but that the world is conquered and will be no more. Don't give YHWH the credit for this world. No the ruler of this world is evil.

What do you mean by “world” t8? Do you mean this age which Paul says Jesus has power over. (Eph  1:19-23) Do you mean the earth and all that is in the earth? Jesus said he has “all authority” in the earth” (Matt 28:18) and “power over all flesh” (John 17:2).

Or do you mean satan's little kingdom of darkness in the earth that he has usurped dominion over?

Satan has been cast out into the earth t8, having great wrath knowing that his time is short for the kingdom of God is among us and in us.

Wake up WJ, God is not evil.
    Do not love the world and the things in the world.

It seems to me that you need to wake up and see that all things are in Jesus hands and that he is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. It is you that seems to love the world by claiming satan is God of it when he is merely a little puppet who has no more power over Yahweh’s seed or people.

Who is the God of this world/age t8? Who rules in the earth?

WJ

WJ

what a waste of energy and time you create,

you do not answer my quote with all my scriptures ,and you argue about what anyone can see in scriptures ,

there is God our father ,and there is the rebel Satan the god of this carnal world we still live in ,and that still deceive the world of men,now if you want to discuss the power of each of those two gods ,this is not a competition ,we all know that God the father of Jesus is the true God ,and so the only true power in all of creation,
    this does not mean that the trinity ,is true,this does not mean that all deceitful proclamation are coming from the true God,

2Pe 3:13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.
    2Pe 3:14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.
    2Pe 3:15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.
    2Pe 3:16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.
    2Pe 3:17 Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.
    2Pe 3:18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 04 2012,10:39)

You mean besides 2 Cor 4:4?  How about this one:

Daniel 7 NASB
    25 He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions will serve and obey Him.’

Or this one:
    Ephesians 6:12
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 04 2012,12:01)

Daniel 7 NASB
    25 He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions will serve and obey Him.’

Or this one:
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Good Mike!

Now who is it that has authority over those dominions, principalities and powers?

When you figure that out then you will see that Jesus is the God of this world/age!

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 04 2012,11:13)

Daniel 7 NASB

Or this one:

Good Mike!

Now who is it that has authority over those dominions, principalities and powers?

What does the scripture say, Keith? For a time, it is Satan who has dominion over this world. Don't confuse him having dominion with him being more powerful than his own God who created him.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 05 2012,11:13)

Daniel 7 NASB

Or this one:

Good Mike!

When you figure that out then you will see that Jesus is the God of this world/age!

WJ

Mike

wj;Now who is it that has authority over those dominions, principalities and powers?

you see how he switches to a other discussion,from the god of this world(this age of wickedness and rebellion against God ) to the supreme power ,

he is a deceiver,

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 452 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account