Satan was NOT the God of this age

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 452 total)
  • Author

Answer the question Pierre.

If Jesus has all authority/power in this earth then how can satan be the God of this age?

Does Jesus and his kingdom have dominion over satan or not?

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 02 2012,14:37)
    If you want to call satan a king or a god then that would still mean Jesus is God of gods or King of kings! Jesus won the full victory over satan through his death and resurrection.

A.  Only Jehovah is called the God of gods, Keith.  Jesus is but one of the many gods in heaven and earth that Jehovah is the God of.  Read Rev 3:12 to find out that I speak the truth.  The God of gods is the only One who doesn't have a God of His own.  Jesus does.

B.  If Jesus has already won the victory, why then must Jehovah place Jesus' enemies at his feet so that Jesus can subdue them?

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 02 2012,14:37)
    Now since Jesus death and resurrection there has come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ!

Revelation was written in 96 C.E. – 63 years AFTER Jesus died and was resurrected.  And Jesus, as God's messenger angel, told John that it was a revelation of things still to come.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 02 2012,14:58)

If Jesus has all authority/power in this earth then how can satan be the God of this age?

WJ

If Jehovah has ALWAYS had all power in this earth, then how was Satan EVER “the god of Ekron”? Was not Ekron part of this earth?

Keith, this is what the Daniel passage I quoted was supposed to explain. Sure, God could take away Satan's dominion at any time He wanted to. But for God's own reasons, this world had been temporarily given into Satan's hand. Satan now has dominion over this world, but only because his God has temporarily allowed this to be.

Answer the question Mike.

Does Jesus have all authority in the earth or not?

WJ

For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and BROUGHT US INTO THE KINGDOM OF THE SON HE LOVES, Col 1:13

Mike are you part of the kingdom of darkness or the Kingdom of God/Christ?

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 02 2012,15:23)
    Answer the question Mike.

Does Jesus have all authority in the earth or not?

WJ

I don't know. Has Revelation 12:10 happened yet?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 02 2012,15:26)
    For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and BROUGHT US INTO THE KINGDOM OF THE SON HE LOVES, Col 1:13

WJ

The kingdom of darkness is the world, of which Satan is now god. I am to be no part of that world, Keith.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 03 2012,08:36)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 02 2012,15:26)

WJ

The kingdom of darkness is the world, of which Satan is now god.  I am to be no part of that world, Keith.

If you believe that satan is a 'god' then you are a part of that world. God has blinded the unbelieving of this age to the glory of Christ. That includes YOU.

And Revelation 12:10 has happened. It is seen with the eyes of faith.

What you observe in your flesh is not how things really are. If you went to haeven tonight you would see things as they really are. Until then you look through the eyes of faith.

But you don't need to worry about going to heaven. You are outside the gates of hte kingdom.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Jack,

Jehovah called him “the god of Ekron”.  Why should I believe you that he is not a god when my own God said he was?

And I can't say that Rev 12:10 hasn't happened, because I don't know.  Tell me how you do.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 03 2012,14:58)

WJ

WJ

it seems you looking for answers that would not be scriptural,

God was always in power,Satan was never the master of the universe or of all creation,Satan was a looser right from the beginning,the problem that he created this God fix it in his own way,their is more at stake here than you can think of,

Christ was always Gods son,he is the first of all the creation of God ,he(Christ) is the only being that knows God because HE IS THE ONE WERE ALL OF CREATION AS BEEN CREATE THROUGH,

IN A WAY HE IS A TUNNEL God on one side and creation on the other side (this is a simple description)

when the time came to save creation he give up his live ,for the gift ,promise,in exchange but God give him all creation and the power to clean things up but to Gods rules and time of event,

so sins it is Satan that created the mess he is in and he was the one that rebel so he created his own world on earth this is the world were we still live in,and in witch Christ died in,

AND SO “SATAN HIS THE GOD OF THIS WORLD BECAUSE IT IS HIS,”

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 02 2012,19:58)

For now, anyway.  For the time being, dominion has been given into the hand of Satan.  But that dominion will end at God's appointed time.

(Good post, Pierre)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 03 2012,15:30)

For now, anyway.  For the time being, dominion has been given into the hand of Satan.

Mike

That is not what Paul and Jesus said at all is it…

and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength,
    which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in THE PRESENT AGE but also in the one to come. And God placed ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.
    Eph 1:19-23

According to these verses who is “the God” of this age?

Jesus said…

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and IN EARTH. Matt 28:18

You should believe the scriptures and know that Jesus has all power over the enemy and has given every true believer power over him.

WJ

For now, anyway.  For the time being, dominion has been given into the hand of Satan.

Hi All

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and IN EARTH. Matt 28:18

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal [him]. Matt 11:27

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him. Luke 10:22

Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; John 13:3

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. John 15:16

Mike says “dominion has been given into the hand of Satan”, but the scriptures say all things are in Jesus hands.

Who should we believe?

WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike………Again you, Pierre and T8……….Call God a LIER………He plainly said as i have posted many times here already > He was to “ONLY” God He even said He looked for another and Said there were “NONE” . How much more proof you need then GOD own words. But you people continue to push head long into saying the Opposite of our GOD , So then serve You gods of these world, But as for me and some here we have ONLY ONE GOD and that is the SAME GOD JESUS Has He is both HIS GOD and OUR GOD. BUT according to you people He is not your only GOD it appears by your words. People are the Satans and devils of this world not some elusive Metaphorical “being” you people call a Satan.

peace and love…………………………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 04 2012,14:46)

Mike

and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength,
    which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in THE PRESENT AGE but also in the one to come. And God placed ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.
    Eph 1:19-23

According to these verses who is “the God” of this age?

Jesus said…

You should believe the scriptures and know that Jesus has all power over the enemy and has given every true believer power over him.

WJ

wj

you right;but the scriptures are saying it ,

Mt 5:14 “You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
    Mt 13:38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one,
    Mt 16:26 What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Mk 14:9 I tell you the truth, wherever the gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.”
    Mk 16:15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.

Lk 12:30 For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them.

Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Jn 6:33 For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

Jn 7:7 The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that what it does is evil.

Jn 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Jn 12:25 The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

Jn 14:17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
    Jn 14:19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.

Jn 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Jn 15:19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

Jn 16:8 When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment

Jn 17:9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world,

Jn 17:14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.

just read last verse;

Jn 17:18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.
    Jn 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

Jn 18:20 “I have spoken openly to the world,” Jesus replied. “I always taught in synagogues or at the temple, where all the Jews come together. I said nothing in secret.

Ro 1:20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

Ro 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

why is this world REJECTED ? TO BE LEFT ? TO RUN AWAY FROM ? FREE OUR SELF OFF ??

Pierre

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 02 2012,01:19)
    T8………..God is the God of the DEAD  and the living both or how can they be resurected ?

See how your understanding is not right regarding the word God.
    The following scripture corrects and convicts you.

Luke 20:38
    Now he is not God of the dead, but of the living, for all live to him.”

To not be the God of something doesn't mean that you do not have more power.

God is not the God of the Kingdom of Darkness, nevertheless, he has more power than that kingdom because light shines through darkness.

Gene, you need to humble yourself by dying to yourself so that Christ may live in you. It is at this point that you will understand the one whom God sent.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 04 2012,07:50)
    Hi All

WJ,

YHWH created the Heaven and the Earth. He did not create the world which is ruled by darkness and wickedness in high places.

Nevertheless, the kingdoms of this world will eventually be crushed by the Kingdom of God. Not that God is the God of the world, but that the world is conquered and will be no more. Don't give YHWH the credit for this world. No the ruler of this world is evil.

Wake up WJ, God is not evil.
    Do not love the world and the things in the world.
    The love of the Father is not in you if you say that the world is good. And if you admit it is bad, and say that YHWH is the God of that bad world, then that is worse.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 04 2012,08:24)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 02 2012,01:19)
    T8………..God is the God of the DEAD  and the living both or how can they be resurected ?

See how your understanding is not right regarding the word God.
    The following scripture corrects and convicts you.

Luke 20:38
    Now he is not God of the dead, but of the living, for all live to him.”

To not be the God of something doesn't mean that you do not have more power.

God is not the God of the Kingdom of Darkness, nevertheless, he has more power than that kingdom because light shines through darkness.

Gene, you need to humble yourself by dying to yourself so that Christ may live in you. It is at this point that you will understand the one whom God sent.

Hi T8,

If there wasn't a time when satan was in control of the kingdoms of this world there would be no need for this verse…

“And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world
    are become the kingdoms of our LORD(YHVH), and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.” (Rev.11:15)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 04 2012,07:50)

Hi All

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal [him]. Matt 11:27

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him. Luke 10:22

Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; John 13:3

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. John 15:16

Mike says “dominion has been given into the hand of Satan”, but the scriptures say all things are in Jesus hands.

Who should we believe?

WJ

Keith,

Mike's view is CLEARLY satan worship. Mike and t8 can say that the Father is the only true God all they want. It's just lip service. It's satan who they really think rules the world.

I am glad I started this thread. It shows up Arianism for what it really is. Gene and Jodi Lee do not speak such blasphemies against our Lord.

I noticed that t8 deleted my thread on “T8's and Mikeboll's fuzzy math” without giving a reason. That clearly shows that t8 deos not live up to his signature.

I hope you saw that thread before t8 suppressed it.

Jack

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Jack,

It wasn't deleted, it was only relocated (Link to thread)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 452 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account