Satan was NOT the God of this age

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 452 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

It is not me you accuse of being wrong, it is scripture itself.

• The ruler of this world is cast out.
    • We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
    • following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience
    • The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will all be yours.”
    • The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
    • Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world.

So let's see.
    He is the ruler, prince, and God of this world/age and we are instructed to not love anything of the world because it comes NOT FROM THE FATHER.

So you are against these scriptures too Gene.
    You seem to have a habit and pattern of not believing scripture. You seem to want to take the opposite stance time and time again. This is something you need to sort out. It is your will after all. You need to crucify your will and align it with his will. Start by believing the scriptures Gene.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 01 2012,13:53)

• We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
    • following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience
    • The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will all be yours.”
    • The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
    • Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world.

So let's see.
    He is the ruler, prince, and God of this world/age and we are instructed to not love anything of the world because it comes NOT FROM THE FATHER.

You seem to have a habit and pattern of not believing scripture. You seem to want to take the opposite stance time and time again. This is something you need to sort out. It is your will after all. You need to crucify your will and align it with his will. Start by believing the scriptures Gene.

t8,

The word “one” in “evil one” is NOT written. The translators were interpreting. It simply says that the whole world is under the power of evil. Many commentators reject that it is a reference to satan.

Jesus said that the prince of this world was cast out “NOW.” What about the word “NOW” do you not understand?

Contrary to you pagan views satan was NOT a “god” in any sense.

KJ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 01 2012,14:04)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 31 2012,12:46)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 01 2012,11:37)
    Pierre

So let me see if I understand ???, the words of Jesus in RED are not true?

If all authority and power belongs to Jesus (Matt 28:18) and all things are in his hands both in heaven and in earth, then Jesus is “the God of this age”.

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and IN EARTH. Matt 28:18

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal [him]. Matt 11:27

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him. Luke 10:22

Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God; John 13:3

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. John 15:16

Why don't you answer the questions?

WJ

WJ

So let me see if I understand ???, the words of Jesus in RED are not true?

what did i say ?;God the father has power over all things,he has given powers to Christ to bring all things under his Father rules ,but all according to those rules not his rules ,

so it is not as you say ;but your believe that because he receive all powers MAKE HIM THE GOD OF THIS AGE;THIS IS WRONG ;…ONLY WEN IT IS ALL OVER SO THAT ALL OPPOSITION TO GOD THE FATHER AS BEEN ELIMINATED THEN IT WOULD BE TRUE ,BUT THEN WE WOULD BE IN ANOTHER AGE RIGHT .?YES

Pierre

Peirre

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 31 2012,12:46)
    so it is not as you say ;but your believe that because he receive all powers MAKE HIM THE GOD OF THIS AGE;THIS IS WRONG ;…

So when Jesus says…

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and IN EARTH. Matt 28:18

Then to you Jesus is lying when he says he has all authority in the earth?

So to you Jesus is not “the God of the age” or “a God” at all, yet you call satan the God of this world?

WJ

WJ and KJ

when Jesus says that all powers are now in his hands I do believe that it is in relation to the will of God and to the fulfillment of that will ,

not as dictator,

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8…….You mean like Where God said there is “NO” GOD Beside HIM> So it seems YOU T8 are against scriptures.?  Or should we believe your rendition of scriptures T8 and reject what GOD himself said. I think you need to crucify your WILL here T8 and start believing what GOD and Jesus has said..  

Here are some more scriptures you can deny while you are at it T8

Exo 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god:for the LORD whose name is Jealous, is a Jealous GOD.

2 Ki 5:15 And he returned to the man of GOD, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him.; and he said . Behold, now I know that there is “NO” God in all the earth but in Israel.

Isa 43: 10…> Ye are my witness saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand , (Now pay attention T8) I am he: before me ther was no GOD formed, neither shall there be after me ..11…> I, even I, am the LORD; and besides me there is “NO” savior .

Isa 44:6…..> Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I an the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is “NO” God.

Isa  44:8…..> fear ye not neither be afraid: have not I told you from that time, and have declared it? ye are my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? Yea, there is “NO” God ; I know not any.

“O”,  but T8 knows of another GOD, but GOD does not Know of Any other GOD. T8 and you give me this garbage that I don't believe scriptures well what part of these scriptures don't you believe, all of them right?

Well T8,  here is another one you can corrupt to meet you dogmas.

For though there be that are “CALLED” gods.  6..> But to us there is but “ONE GOD”, the FATHER ,of whom are “ALL” things  …….>

the part (as there be gods many and lords many) appears to have been added , but is not in the original text.

peace and love……………………………..gene

Wakeup
    Participant

Baal,marduk,chiun,hermes,zeus,jupiter,saturn,hermus,krishna,
    shiwa,brahma,wishnu,budha,isis,ashtarte,ganesh, on and on.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 01 2012,13:21)
    T8………..So God the Father, takes the back seat TO YOUR SATAN in your dogmas of this world right? He is not “Really ” SOVEREIGN over all things according to you, right T8 .  T8, you are wrong on this one brother.

peace and love to you and yours T8…………………………………………gene

Being God means being the creator. YHWH is not the creator of this wicked age. He is not the creator of sin, evil, lies, murder, and wickedness.

Is it not written that God is the God of the living not the dead. Your view means that he is the God of the dead because he is sovereign, yet scripture says that he is not the God of the dead either.

Likewise…

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 01 2012,14:35)
    t8,

The word “one” in “evil one” is NOT written. The translators were interpreting. It simply says that the whole world is under the power of evil. Many commentators reject that it is a reference to satan.

Jesus said that the prince of this world was cast out “NOW.” What about the word “NOW” do you not understand?

KJ

1) OK, thanks for that. If it is evil and not evil one, then is God the God of evil that the whole world is under the power of. If you say that YHWH is the God of this world, then you are saying that he is evil because the world is evil.

2) Jesus said he is cast out now. Yes the Devil is cast out now. He was cast out of Heaven and to the Earth and he is the prince of the air. The next fate that he awaits is being cast into the bottomless pit for a millennia.

Contrary to your view that YHWH is the God of this evil wicked world, it is written that everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world.

Notice that the things in the world come not from the Father, and yet you try to convince me that YHWH is the God of this wicked world. To be the God of this world KJ, means that the things of this world come from that God. Is YHWH the God of the cosmos? And did it come from him? Is God the God of the sons of God. Are they of him. Is the Kingdom of God of God. Of course it is. Your view that the WORLD IS OF GOD IS WRONG. IT IS OF THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD.

Your next step in your journey is to say that we can love the things of the world because the world is of God because he is the God of this world.

It is easy to see the deception in your words KJ, not only because you read scripture in the wrong spirit and understanding, but because following through with your doctrine opens up the idea of loving the things of the world because the world is of God, as you say.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 01 2012,15:24)
    T8…….You mean like Where God said there is “NO” GOD Beside HIM> So it seems YOU T8 are against scriptures.?  Or should we believe your rendition of scriptures T8 and reject what GOD himself said. I think you need to crucify your WILL here T8 and start believing what GOD and Jesus has said..  

Here are some more scriptures you can deny while you are at it T8

Exo 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god:for the LORD whose name is Jealous, is a Jealous GOD.

2 Ki 5:15 And he returned to the man of GOD, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him.; and he said . Behold, now I know that there is “NO” God in all the earth but in Israel.

Isa 43: 10…> Ye are my witness saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand , (Now pay attention T8) I am he: before me ther was no GOD formed, neither shall there be after me ..11…> I, even I, am the LORD; and besides me there is “NO” savior .

Isa 44:6…..> Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I an the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is “NO” God.

Isa  44:8…..> fear ye not neither be afraid: have not I told you from that time, and have declared it? ye are my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? Yea, there is “NO” God ; I know not any.

“O”,  but T8 knows of another GOD, but GOD does not Know of Any other GOD. T8 and you give me this garbage that I don't believe scriptures well what part of these scriptures don't you believe, all of them right?

Well T8,  here is another one you can corrupt to meet you dogmas.

For though there be that are “CALLED” gods.  6..> But to us there is but “ONE GOD”, the FATHER ,of whom are “ALL” things  …….>

the part (as there be gods many and lords many) appears to have been added , but is not in the original text.

peace and love……………………………..gene

GENE B.

psalms 74:13.Thou didst devide the sea by thy streght: thou breakest the heads of the dragon in the waters.

V.14. Thou breakest the heads of leviathans in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.

wakeup.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8………..God is the God of the DEAD  and the living both or how can they be resurected ?, Can the dead resurrect the dead? What that scripture means T8 is this . The dead person  HAS NO GOD AT ALL , becasue they are DEAD, So HOW COULD GOD BE THERE GOD?  HOW can the “DEAD” worship HIM? They can't So He is not a GOD of the DEAD, but of the LIVING even though He alone is still the ONLY TRUE GOD>  IMO

Wakeup….>   I agree with you there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD , and there are NO OTHER GODS to US Brother.  The eyes of these Preexistences are so blind they can't even get this simply thing right. They have NO “SOVEREIGN” GOD it appears.

peace and love to you and yours………………………………………………gene

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Feb. 01 2012,14:35)

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 01 2012,13:53)

So let's see.

t8,

KJ

KJ.

SATAN IS CAST OUT NOW; CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 02 2012,08:19)
    T8………..God is the God of the DEAD  and the living both or how can they be resurected ?, Can the dead resurrect the dead? What that scripture means T8 is this . The dead person  HAS NO GOD AT ALL , becasue they are DEAD, So HOW COULD GOD BE THERE GOD?  HOW can the “DEAD” worship HIM? They can't So He is not a GOD of the DEAD, but of the LIVING even thouh He alone is still the ON LY TRUE GOD>  IMO

Wakeup….>   I agree with you there is ONLY ONE TRUE GOD , and there are NO OTHER GODS to US Brother.  The eyes of these Preexistences are so blind they can't even get this simply thing right. They have NO “SOVEREIGN” GOD it appears.

peace and love to you and yours………………………………………………gene

gene

.God is the God of the DEAD

Mt 22:32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’ ? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”
    Mk 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken!”
    Lk 20:38 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive.

IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE SCRIPTURES RIGHT ?

Pierre

KangarooJack
    Participant

Wakeup wrote:

KJ.

SATAN IS CAST OUT NOW; CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN?

wakeup.

See my thread “Satan is in the lake of Fire” and follow it.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=2737

KJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…………..Tell us how God can be the GOD of the DEAD seeing they are DEAD and KNOW NOTHING have NO THOUGHTS to even think with.  “O” but that is right YOU believe their “SOUL”  is still alive after a person dies even though scripture say completely the opposite , it say the dead know nothing for in the day they die their thoughts parish they no longer think , so how could GOD be “THEIR GOD” If they are “DEAD.  But then even though scripture say this you make your own dogmas up as you go.

So now you think Abraham  Isaac Jacob are all alive somewhere Right, When exactly did their resurrection happen no scripture say it did, they are considered alive becasue they DIED (IN) FAITH and so you preach they are still alive but scripture say the opposite. They DIED (IN) FAITH Having NOt recieved the PROMISE YET> God is the GOD of the LIVING  NOT THE DEAD.  Because the DEAD are DEAD they can't have any GOD becasue they ARE DEAD. even simple logic should tell you that. But you MYSTERY RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS have given you all kind of PAGAN ideas of LIFE when YOU DEAD RIGHT. DEATH would not be Called DEATH if YOU WERE ALIVE, no MATTER what you SAY.  The ONLY ONE RISEN FROM THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE forever IS JESUS. BUT according to your pagan teaching no one really dies they keep living in the GRAVE> PURE GARBAGE RELIGION>  I am not even going to post the hundreds of scriptures that prove this,  whats the use.

Pierre what doesn't matter is you “FALSE” interpretation of scriptures the way I see it.

peace and love……………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Feb. 02 2012,09:56)
    Terricca…………..Tell us how God can be the GOD of the DEAD seeing they are DEAD and KNOW NOTHING have NO THOUGHTS to even think with.  “O” but that is right YOU believe their “SOUL”  is still alive after a person dies even though scripture say completely the opposite , it say the dead know nothing for in the day they die their thoughts parish they no longer think , so how could GOD be “THEIR GOD” If they are “DEAD.  But then even though scripture say this you make your own dogmas up as you go.

So now you think Abraham  Isaac Jacob are all alive somewhere Right, When exactly did their resurrection happen no scripture say it did, they are considered alive becasue they DIED (IN) FAITH and so you preach they are still alive but scripture say the opposite. They DIED (IN) FAITH Having NOt recieved the PROMISE YET> God is the GOD of the LIVING  NOT THE DEAD.  Because the DEAD are DEAD they can't have any GOD becasue they ARE DEAD. even simple logic should tell you that. But you MYSTERY RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS have given you all kind of PAGAN ideas of LIFE when YOU DEAD RIGHT. DEATH would not be Called DEATH if YOU WERE ALIVE, no MATTER what you SAY.  The ONLY ONE RISEN FROM THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE forever IS JESUS. BUT according to your pagan teaching no one really dies they keep living in the GRAVE> PURE GARBAGE RELIGION>  I am not even going to post the hundreds of scriptures that prove this,  whats the use.

Pierre what doesn't matter is you “FALSE”  interpretation of scriptures  the way I  see it.

peace and love……………………………………gene

gene

you say that that God is the God of the dead ” right ? yes

but scriptures say ;

Mk 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken!”
    Lk 20:38 He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for to him all are alive.

then you say;; PURE GARBAGE RELIGION>  I am not even going to post the hundreds of scriptures that prove this,  whats the use.

not only i never see one scripture that you presented but your arguments are as I show you are against the scriptures,

Rev 6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

many other scriptures are in waiting;

but you do not believe in scriptures only in your own opinions

Pierre

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 17 2012,17:50)
    Satan certainly is the god of this age…

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 19 2012,05:24)
    Satan is the God of murder. He is called the Father of lies too which makes him the God of lies.

He is a god. The God of this age in fact.

Hi All

The above is not true. The scriptures disagree with t8.

and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength,
    which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in THE PRESENT AGE but also in the one to come. And God placed ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.
    Eph 1:19-23

According to these verses who is “the God” of this age?

Jesus said…

Why doesn’t t8, Mike and Pierre answer these questions?

Does Jesus have all “Authority and Power” in heaven and IN EARTH or not?

Does Jesus have power OVER ALL FLESH or not?

Does Jesus have power over satan or not?

Are ALL THINGS in Jesus hands or not?

Also tell us t8, if you call satan the God of murder, the God of lies and the God of this world then who is Jesus the God of?

Doesn't that make Jesus the God of all believers, the God of Truth, the God of Light, the God of life and the God of the Universe?

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Perhaps this will help:
    Daniel 7
    25 He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever.

Like I said yesterday, Satan is not the god of this world because of his own doing.  God Almighty has GIVEN certain things into his hand for the time being (just as God Almighty has GIVEN certain things into Jesus' hand forever).

Right now, Satan is ruling HIS kingdoms of the earth – the kingdoms his God GAVE him – the very same kingdoms he was able to offer to Jesus because THEY BELONG TO HIM right now.  But this is only for a time, and then God will revoke Satan's dominion.

Also for the consideration of Keith and Jack:
    Daniel 7:9
    As I looked, thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat.

Who is “the Ancient of Days”?  God Almighty.

Daniel 7
    13 In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.

Who is this “son of man” who APPROACHED God Almighty?  Certainly God Almighty did not APPROACH Himself, right?

Daniel 7
    14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language served him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Who exactly GAVE authority, glory, power, and dominion to Jesus?  Isn't it the same One who has GIVEN Satan his authority, glory, power, and dominion?

The only difference is that the dominion God gave Satan will eventually end, and the dominion he gave Jesus will not.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 02 2012,12:19)

Satan is the God of murder. He is called the Father of lies too which makes him the God of lies.

Hi All

and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength,
    which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in THE PRESENT AGE but also in the one to come. And God placed ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

Jesus said…

Also tell us t8, if you call satan the God of murder, the God of lies and the God of this world then who is Jesus the God of?

Doesn't that make Jesus the God of all believers, the God of Truth, the God of Light, the God of life and the God of the Universe?

WJ

WJ

your problem is not that you can not read but it is that you can not understand what you read in scriptures,

satan is the first mass murder in history,a real genocide , HE IS GUILTY OF HAVING BRING DEAD TO ALL HUMANKIND,WITH HIS LIES,AND DECEIT,

JN 8:44 “ You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Pierre

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 02 2012,05:19)

Hi All

Jesus said…

WJ

Great job Keith! They call satan the God of this age despite the fact that I have shown that Paul said that it was the veil that blinded the minds of men in Moses' day and that the “same veil remains unlifted to THIS DAY.”

it is God (hotheos) who blinds the minds of the unbelievers of this age. Jesus is in the image of (hotheos). So “hotheos” CANNOT be satan.

These guys claim that YHWH is the only God. What a joke?

Their devotion to satan has been exposed.

Jack

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 01 2012,16:35)
    Perhaps this will help:
    Daniel 7
    25 He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever.

Hi All

I am not saying satan is not a prince or the king of the kingdom of darkness but rather his kingdom is opposed to the kingdom of God of which we that are of the truth have been translated into.

For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and BROUGHT US INTO THE KINGDOM OF THE SON HE LOVES, Col 1:13

There are two kingdoms at work now here in the earth, the Kingdom of God/Christ and the kingdom of darkness. According to Jesus own words, (Math 11:27, Matt 28:18, Luke 10:22, John 13:3 and John 15:6) and the words of the Apostle Paul (Eph 1:19-23) Jesus Kingdom and dominion is over satans. Therefore Jesus is the God of this “age”. He is also the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

If you want to call satan a king or a god then that would still mean Jesus is God of gods or King of kings! Jesus won the full victory over satan through his death and resurrection.

Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil  Heb 2:14

He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. 1 John 3:8

Satan has been cast out (John 12:31, 16:11) Luke 10:18) and is now come down with great wrath in the earth.

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down–that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. HE WAS HURLED TO THE EARTH, and his angels with him. Rev 12:7-9

Now since Jesus death and resurrection there has come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ!

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. FOR THE ACCUSER OF OUR BROTHERS, WHO ACCUSES THEM BEFORE OUR GOD DAY AND NIGHT, HAS BEEN HURLED DOWN. They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, BECAUSE THE DEVIL HAS GONE DOWN TO YOU! HE IS FILLED WITH FURY, BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT HIS TIME IS SHORT.” Rev 12:10-12

Those who give any credence to satan may be part of his Kingdom because no true servant of God in his Kingdom acknowledges satan as having any power over them nor that he is the God of this age but rather that Jesus is the God of this age.

Jesus with his own words said…

All authorities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this age come under the authority and dominion of Jesus and his Kingdom. Eph 1:19-23

Satan can do nothing but what he is allowed. He is merely a usurper of power who can appear as an angel of light and deceive.

As believers we do not wrestle with flesh and blood but against the principalities and the powers that are in high places. (Eph 6:12)

And we are more than conquerors through him that loved us and gave himself for us! (Rom 8:37-39)

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 03 2012,14:37)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 01 2012,16:35)
    Perhaps this will help:
    Daniel 7

Hi All

I am not saying satan is not a prince or the king of the kingdom of darkness but rather his kingdom is opposed to the kingdom of God of which we that are of the truth have been translated into.

For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and BROUGHT US INTO THE KINGDOM OF THE SON HE LOVES, Col 1:13

There are two kingdoms at work now here in the earth, the Kingdom of God/Christ and the kingdom of darkness. According to Jesus own words, (Math 11:27, Matt 28:18, Luke 10:22, John 13:3 and John 15:6) and the words of the Apostle Paul (Eph 1:19-23) Jesus Kingdom and dominion is over satans. Therefore Jesus is the God of this “age”. He is also the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

If you want to call satan a king or a god then that would still mean Jesus is God of gods or King of kings! Jesus won the full victory over satan through his death and resurrection.

Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil  Heb 2:14

He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. 1 John 3:8

Satan has been cast out (John 12:31, 16:11) Luke 10:18) and is now come down with great wrath in the earth.

And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down–that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. HE WAS HURLED TO THE EARTH, and his angels with him. Rev 12:7-9

Now since Jesus death and resurrection there has come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ!

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. FOR THE ACCUSER OF OUR BROTHERS, WHO ACCUSES THEM BEFORE OUR GOD DAY AND NIGHT, HAS BEEN HURLED DOWN. They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, BECAUSE THE DEVIL HAS GONE DOWN TO YOU! HE IS FILLED WITH FURY, BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT HIS TIME IS SHORT.” Rev 12:10-12

Those who give any credence to satan may be part of his Kingdom because no true servant of God in his Kingdom acknowledges satan as having any power over them nor that he is the God of this age but rather that Jesus is the God of this age.

Jesus with his own words said…

All authorities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this age come under the authority and dominion of Jesus and his Kingdom. Eph 1:19-23

Satan can do nothing but what he is allowed. He is merely a usurper of power who can appear as an angel of light and deceive.

As believers we do not wrestle with flesh and blood but against the principalities and the powers that are in high places. (Eph 6:12)

And we are more than conquerors through him that loved us and gave himself for us! (Rom 8:37-39)

WJ

WJ

2Co 4:1 Therefore, since through God’s mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart.
    2Co 4:2 Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God.
    2Co 4:3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.
    2Co 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
    2Co 4:5 For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.
    2Co 4:6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

those are the scriptures on what is based your folly ,well READ THEM AND THEN SHOW ME /US IN WITCH WAY PAUL IS TALKING ABOUT GOD THE FATHER OR CHRIST ???AS BEING “THE GOD OF THIS AGE”

this answer will make your house of cards fall down ,

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 452 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account