Satan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 388 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 04 2010,02:30)
    Nick……….What i have said is A SPIRIT IS NOT A BEING , IT IS WHAT IS (IN )A BEING. A BEINGS (INTELLECT). You and some believe a spirit (IS) a Being . I have said the only Being that is completely (SPIRIT) is GOD, and He consists of (SEVEN DISTINCT SPIRITS WHICH (ARE) INTELLECTS. These Seven spirits (intellects) compose (ONE) GOD. Jesus has all seven Seven Spirits (intellects) (in) Him at present as shown in Revelations.

You have made a statement that i do no understand Spirit at all, OK then Please explain SPIRIT TO US THEN, making statements that you don't explain means nothing. So I await your explanation, please give it, instead of just making accusations.

peace and love……………………..gene

gene

how do you know ,you were next to God ???

is this the scriptures secret?

or yours ??

is it your understanding ??? not the scriptures ???

intellect is a key word ,why is it not in the scriptures ,???

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca……….So to you what (IS) a WORD, is It the expression of ONE intellect and If it IS. Then when Jesus said the (WORDS) (expressed intellects) (ARE) Spirit and Life> Are you now able to connect the dots. In case you not sure what a Word is try a dictionary.

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    One's intellect?
    No heart involved?

Nonsense

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………You can't separate your Heart and thoughts that is impossible brother. where does it say our Hearts are not part of our thinking, I have no idea where you got that from.

peace and love……………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    O I see your intellect/ mind is also your heart?
    You are a little different.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 04 2010,11:28)
    G,
    O I see your intellect/ mind is also your heart?
    You are a little different.

Nick……..If you don't understand that i think your the one who is a little odd brother. “SO A MAN THINKS SO HE IS”.

peace and love to you and yours……………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    What comes out of the mouth is what is in the heart.
    Let what is written be your teaching… without addition.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 04 2010,02:30)
    Nick……….What i have said is A SPIRIT IS NOT A BEING , IT IS WHAT IS (IN )A BEING. A BEINGS (INTELLECT). You and some believe a spirit (IS) a Being . I have said the only Being that is completely (SPIRIT) is GOD, and He consists of (SEVEN DISTINCT SPIRITS WHICH (ARE) INTELLECTS. These Seven spirits (intellects) compose (ONE) GOD. Jesus has all seven Seven Spirits (intellects) (in) Him at present as shown in Revelations.

You have made a statement that i do no understand Spirit at all, OK then Please explain SPIRIT TO US THEN, making statements that you don't explain means nothing. So I await your explanation, please give it, instead of just making accusations.

peace and love……………………..gene

Gene

I just agreed with you on another post, on this one I totally disagree.
    What does Paul say about the different natures, bodies?

1Cr 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
    1Cr 15:40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

Celestial bodies we can not see, they are spirit of nature. Those that are in the first resurrection will be given a spirit body, that is their reward for sacrificing for Christ. Will they, after they are resurrected, just be intellect?
    Angels are spirit beings, they are beings of the air, the wind, why? because we cant see them, that does not mean they don't exist; in fact, the bible speaks of angels in numerous places; are you suggesting the BIBLE is wrong in that?
    God does not consist of seven spirits, seven is God's number of perfection, the “seven” spirits of God only emphasize the fact that God's Spirit is “perfect” and Holy, while ours is not.
    God can give us “his” Holy Spirit, we can't do that with our children, we have to teach them in our human way.

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Georg………We can see Celestial bodies (the sun , the moon, the stars) these are celestial bodies. Georg no where does any scripture say Angles are spirit beings. Because it say GOD creates His angles (SPIRITS) does not mean the angles themselves are spirit Beings, that is to say they do  not have bodies,  What that scripture was saying is that GOD creates His Angles (SPIRITS) their (INTELLECTS) that are (IN) them and send them out to minister to those receiving salvation. There is Only (ONE) GOD (ALONE) ,who is HOLY SPIRIT and can indwell (ALL) and Be in (ALL) including His Angles. Just as He was in Christ Jesus to and all who are his childern.  Jesus went up into Heaven in a body and shall descend from heaven in a body also. Scripture say his body (DID NOT SEE CORRUPTION) SO WHY DO PEOPLE SAY IT DID, AND HE NO LONGER HAS A BODY> If his body did see corruption at some other time then scripture is lying, because it says it did not see corruption. IMO

peace and love to you and Irene……………….gene
    SPIRIT IS not A BEING IT IS WHAT IS (IN) A BEING. “IF THE SPIRIT OF HIM WHO RAISED CHRIST FROM THE DEAD BE IN YOU (IT) WILL ALSO BRING TO LIFE YOUR MORTAL BODY”.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    ANGLE is a mathematical term.
    Intellect is not in the bible.

Why do you offer bible understandings on matters you have not grasped?

Is Satan still off your radar?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….Please explain Angles are a Mathematical Term. I never have heard that.

I offer Spiritual understand on Matter i do Understand Nick. As I told long ago if you would believe what Jesus said about what a WORD is You would also have a understanding what SPIRIT (IS)> But rejecting or not understanding His word causes you to lack Knowledge. IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Have you heard of triangles?
    You are not getting confused with angels still are you after all these years?

Your understanding is your own as there is no intellect in scripture yet it is your mainstay dogma.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Having seen the word ANGEL written several thousand times correctly on this forum it seems you are utterly set in your traditional ways and unable to learn new things.

I wondered why you were so dogmatic about things that are not shown in scripture.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 05 2010,11:19)
    Georg………We can see Celestial bodies (the sun , the moon, the stars) these are celestial bodies. Georg no where does any scripture say Angles are spirit beings. Because it say GOD creates His angles (SPIRITS) does not mean the angles themselves are spirit Beings, that is to say they do  not have bodies,  What that scripture was saying is that GOD creates His Angles (SPIRITS) their (INTELLECTS) that are (IN) them and send them out to minister to those receiving salvation. There is Only (ONE) GOD (ALONE) ,who is HOLY SPIRIT and can indwell (ALL) and Be in (ALL) including His Angles. Just as He was in Christ Jesus to and all who are his childern.  Jesus went up into Heaven in a body and shall descend from heaven in a body also. Scripture say his body (DID NOT SEE CORRUPTION) SO WHY DO PEOPLE SAY IT DID, AND HE NO LONGER HAS A BODY> If his body did see corruption at some other time then scripture is lying, because it says it did not see corruption. IMO

SPIRIT IS not A BEING IT IS WHAT IS (IN) A BEING. “IF THE SPIRIT OF HIM WHO RAISED CHRIST FROM THE DEAD BE IN YOU (IT) WILL ALSO BRING TO LIFE YOUR MORTAL BODY”.

GENE

wen we die the spirit goes back to God who as given it ,so what is this spirit????

Jesus says do not fear the ones who can kill the body only ,but fear the one who can kill the body and the spirit

Lk 12:5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

Rev 14:7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Elizabeth
    Participant

Gene

Quote from the Random house dictionary;
    Celestial; 1. pertaining to the spiritual or invisible heaven; heavenly; divine.

The rest is pointless to address.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

gene

the body of Christ as seen corruption but not decay ,corruption because he died, is it ???

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2010,12:12)
    GB,
    Have you heard of triangles?
    You are not getting confused with angels still are you after all these years?

Your understanding is your own as there is no intellect in scripture yet it is your mainstay dogma.

Nick……Sorry i thought you wrote angels, instead of angles, my eye aren't the best .

peace and love…………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 05 2010,14:20)

Gene

Quote from the Random house dictionary;
    Celestial; 1. pertaining to the spiritual or invisible heaven; heavenly; divine.

The rest is pointless to address.

Georg

Georg………My dictionary does not say anything about Celestial meaning (INVISIBLE) at all , it say the word pertains to the sky, or heavens. Like the sun moon and stars and milky-ways and galaxies. There are celestial bodies we CAN SEE and some we can't see with the naked eye, but with telescopes we can. The dictionary i used is a Webster universal dictionary unabridged international edition (HARVER)

And Even if we can't see an angel because our or narrow vision spectrum, that does not mean they do not have BODIES of some kind even Jesus disappeared and reappeared with a body after his resurrection. And even with his body before he died He could walk on water and so did Peter also.

peace and love to you and Irene……………..gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 05 2010,13:56)
    Jesus says do not fear the ones who can kill the body only ,but fear the one who can kill the body and the spirit

Lk 12:5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

Rev 14:7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Terraricca……….Mat 10:28……> And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the Soul (spirit): but rather fear him which is able to destory (both )(two things) soul (should be spirit) and body in Hell (grave).
    there are two things that compose ONE Soul, a BODY and a SPIRIT.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Take out your additions.
    God does not need your help.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account