Satan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 388 total)
  • Author
    gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ June 02 2010,22:24)
    Adam,

I have agree that the Jews of the First Century and their ancestors where adherents of a mystical religion but probably not apocalyptic beyond satisfying a general curiosity.

They believed in angels both fallen and non-fallen as well as demons and looked for hidden meanings in the words of God.

I agree brother Kerwin. But whether we can accept human imaginations which deviate from the original concepts of the Bible?

kerwin
    Participant

Adam,

The bible is a book of mysticisms and often requires one to have a mystical outlook as well as one that seeks righteousness to understand it more completely. I do admit that there are those that go too far in such an outlook but there are also those that do not go far enough. God does seem to like riddles or at least use them for teaching. Still, some parts of scripture seem more straightforward than others.

gollamudi
    Participant

The first century Judaism gone into so much mysticism that they even deviated from the main concepts of Hebrew religion. The books like Enoch, wisdom of Solomon, Dead sea scrolls all teach a different religion all together which was also incorporated into Christianity. Gnosticism taken its roots into Christianity including in the writings of Paul and others in NT. The concepts of monotheism is different in all these writings. Jesus was interpreted by the early Christians in those newly invented concepts. He is seen as more than Jewish prophet or sage but as dying and raising savior who saves the world from the bondage of evil satan. It is nothing but mythology which is not different from any pagan religions prervalent in the human history.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    Paul is established in Christ.
    How about you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    The words of Moses will judge the Jews.
    But you are in no man's land

Those who are without the law perish without the law

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 03 2010,17:15)
    Hi GM,
    The words of Moses will judge the Jews.
    But you are in no man's land

Those who are without the law perish without the law

Hi brother Nick,
    I am in the path of religion of universal God who created heaven and earth. As a gentile I need to follow only the Noahide seven laws as per the religion of Hebrew bible and I need not follow Mosaic Law or Christian mysticism which brother Kerwin often supports here.

Thanks and peace to you
    Adam

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    Really? You made your own way?
    There is no other name under heaven by which men can be saved.

gollamudi
    Participant

It is the invention of writer of Acts not according to Hebrew scriptures in which only the name YHWH is given under heaven to be saved.

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ June 03 2010,17:08)
    The first century Judaism gone into so much mysticism that they even deviated from the main concepts of Hebrew religion. The books like Enoch, wisdom of Solomon, Dead sea scrolls all teach a different religion all together which was also incorporated into Christianity. Gnosticism taken its roots into Christianity including in the writings of Paul and others in NT. The concepts of monotheism is different in all these writings. Jesus was interpreted by the early Christians in those newly invented concepts. He is seen as more than Jewish prophet or sage but as dying and raising savior who saves the world from the bondage of evil satan. It is nothing but mythology which is not different from any pagan religions prervalent in the human history.

Adam! The Bible teaches me whoever does not have Jesus does not have the Father either, are you denying Jesus? If you are then that Scripture is meant for you….. don't leave yourself open to that….Nick is right there is only one name under the sun by whom salvation is ours and that is Jesus Christ….. what you are saying is hard to swollow… what prove do you have to say that… prove all things…of course the Jewish people would not want to except Jesus as their Messiah, they are the ones that killed Him…It is not a mystery at all…. plain and simple..and we my Husband and I do not go by the Mosaic Law either. We go by the New Covenant law in Math. 22:37-40 …….and as far as being pagan, that is what the Catholic Church is teaching and we do not belong to it…so you need to see what really some believe before you make statements like you just did…. not all go by what you think they are doing…. not all go by the trinity etc……or keep the Mosaic Law…… Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 12 2010,14:56)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 10 2010,16:44)
    Eddy

Your colorful smoke screen prevents me from seeing anything, why don't you just explain it to me without it; I am a simple man, and not tuned in to your colors.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Could you be a little more specific as to what (in spicific) you would like me to explain to you that you don't currently understand?  
    My goal is to help you understand, the color most assuredly will help. YHVH=63 created color=63, The Bible=63 and
    even Biblical Gematria(Numbers in Scripture); they are not mine! It's a Pattern that YHVH orchestrated; not me!
    Your use of the wording 'smoke screen' implies deception; why do you 'choose' to use such 'satanic' wording?
    Is it because you 'choose' to use (Lucifer's) 'title'(i am) in what sounds very much like an accusation?
    It's quite appropriate that the name of this thread is called: Replying to Satan (Rev.12:3)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Zech.3:2 / Job 16:2)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 44:26 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

For George,

What do you want me to explain for you?

Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    So if scripture accuses you scripture is wrong?

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ June 03 2010,18:49)

Adam!  The Bible teaches me whoever does not have Jesus does not have the Father either, are you denying Jesus?  If you are then that Scripture is meant for you….. don't leave yourself open to that….Nick is right there is only one name under the sun by whom salvation is ours and that is Jesus Christ….. what you are saying is hard to swollow… what prove do you have to say that… prove all things…of course the Jewish people would not want to except Jesus as their Messiah, they are the ones that killed Him…It is not a mystery at all…. plain and simple..and we my Husband and I do not go by the Mosaic Law either.  We go by the New Covenant law in Math. 22:37-40 …….and as far as being pagan, that is what the Catholic Church is teaching and we do not belong to it…so you need to see what really some believe before you make statements like you just did…. not all go by what you think they are doing…. not all go by the trinity etc……or keep the Mosaic Law…… Irene

Hi Sis Irene I am sorry to say that Chrsitanity changed every thing including the religion of Jesus. They put words in Jesus mouth to prove their imaginations. They are not honest in their logics. Hebrew scriptures know only the name of YHWH to be saved but Christianity invented another name that is Jesus which is a man's name not the name of God of Israel to be saved. Is it not diversity of religion which was invented by early Christians?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    So you have no foundation left at all?

gollamudi
    Participant

I do have brother but that doesn't mean I should not build on it.

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ June 03 2010,21:08)
    I do have brother but that doesn't mean I should not build on it.

And what is that, you don't have the Father either.  Since you don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah, you should not even be posting in the Believers section.  And again you did not give me any prove of what you are saying is true…….Sorry for you, Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (gollamudi @ June 03 2010,20:21)

Quote (Arnold @ June 03 2010,18:49)

Adam!  The Bible teaches me whoever does not have Jesus does not have the Father either, are you denying Jesus?  If you are then that Scripture is meant for you….. don't leave yourself open to that….Nick is right there is only one name under the sun by whom salvation is ours and that is Jesus Christ….. what you are saying is hard to swollow… what prove do you have to say that… prove all things…of course the Jewish people would not want to except Jesus as their Messiah, they are the ones that killed Him…It is not a mystery at all…. plain and simple..and we my Husband and I do not go by the Mosaic Law either.  We go by the New Covenant law in Math. 22:37-40 …….and as far as being pagan, that is what the Catholic Church is teaching and we do not belong to it…so you need to see what really some believe before you make statements like you just did…. not all go by what you think they are doing…. not all go by the trinity etc……or keep the Mosaic Law…… Irene

Hi Sis Irene I am sorry to say that Chrsitanity changed every thing including the religion of Jesus. They put words in Jesus mouth to prove their imaginations. They are not honest in their logics. Hebrew scriptures know only the name of YHWH to be saved but Christianity invented another name that is Jesus which is a man's name not the name of God of Israel to be saved. Is it not diversity of religion which was invented by early Christians?

hi goll

i see that you still as the pharisees ,they did not observing the law and did not like the messiah that God as send them,to be saved.

so they are on there own, and so you are as well,

you have to get out of religion any one that is ,only scriptures may be then you could see God truth.

Pierre

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi brother Terraricca and Sis Irene,
    Hebrew scriptures never meant that coming messiah will be a savior or god. They only meant that he would be a prophet like Moses or a military warrior. But what Christianity beleives and preaches is entirely different from the religion of Hebrew scriptures.

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Gm, I dont remember ever speaking to you before, iv only just started reading this conversation so please forgive me if I know nothing, but firstly What do you believe? Who do you think Jesus was/is? Who do you think the Holy Spirit is? So that I can see where your coming from.

gollamudi
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 04 2010,21:16)
    Hi Gm, I dont remember ever speaking to you before, iv only just started reading this conversation so please forgive me if I know nothing, but firstly What do you believe? Who do you think Jesus was/is? Who do you think the Holy Spirit is? So that I can see where your coming from.

Hi, nice to see you on this forum. Yes I believe Jesus as an historical person(Jew) who lived in the first century CE. He preached and practiced the religion of God of Israel. He was believed to be the Messiah(Christ) by the early Christians but never meant as God himself. As per the Holy Spirit; I believe it is nothing but the Spirit of God as mentioned in OT. Hope this has answered your queries to me.

Peace to you
    Adam

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Adam. Yeah iv been here about a year I think. I just dont read all the threads sorry.

So your maybe going down the path of Ebionite or Nazerene? Prehaps? (iv been there, a while ago..a few times)..

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account