Satan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 388 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Gb,
    We do not worship intellect.
    Should we?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………..No one is worshiping Intellect Here as far as I know anyway. But you seem to think intellect is a bad thing, even if it is Given to us by GOD'S Spirit, you seem to alway attribute it to the World , when it does not fit you understandings, and that is the problem here. IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Nothing wrong with the intellect as an aspect of the mind though most of what it contains is nonsense.
    It must be transformed by renewal.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Odd how both you and Newton have been blinded as far as seeing satan goes.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 18 2010,04:03)
    Gerog……..Issac Newton wrote more on the bible then he did anything else, even Einstein said he thought he was the most intelligent person who ever existed, his logic is quite good, He could develop a theory and add to it and adjust it as he gained more knowledge on it. What is interesting is how his views on the DEVIL changed as he proceeded in his understanding of it. You can Find it by typing in the Newton Project and it will take you to several sites and Just scroll to His religions teachings. I am sure you will find it very interesting.

Peace and love to you and Irene………………..gene

Gene

Do you know why Paul said this?

1Cr 1:26 Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth.

1Cr 1:27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

1Cr 1:28 He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things-and the things that are not-to nullify the things that are,

1Cr 1:29 so that no one may boast before him.

Understanding of the word of God comes from God's Holy Spirit, only.

1Cr 2:11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Georg………..I see nothing wrong with that , but are we to stay in an unwise state after we are called and chosen by God, Even the Pharisees were amazed at the understanding of Jesus Apostles and said how do these unlearned Men know these things. We are also told to GROW in GRACE (AND) Knowledge. So Nick false teaching of Just remain Ignorant and trash mouth the wise is in error. He nor anyone else has a right to trash the Character of anyone. Knowledge and understanding are great tools to grow by. When scripture shows that (worldly) Knowledge is Carnal thinking it is not talking about Knowledge in general it is talking of a worldly Mindset, coming from a world perspective. People Here are discussing aspects of the scriptures and how they apply to them, they are not talking about world events. They are not focusing on the World and it systems of things. IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    What you refuse to see cannot be shown to you.
    We hope you find freedom from the blindness about your real enemy.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 21 2010,03:06)
    Georg………..I see nothing wrong with that , but are we to stay in an unwise state after we are called and chosen by God, Even the Pharisees were amazed at the understanding of Jesus Apostles and said how do these unlearned Men know these things. We are also told to GROW in GRACE (AND) Knowledge. So Nick false teaching of Just remain Ignorant and trash mouth the wise is in error. He nor anyone else has a right to trash the Character of anyone. Knowledge and understanding are great tools to grow by.  When scripture shows that (worldly) Knowledge is Carnal thinking it is not talking about Knowledge in general it is talking of a worldly Mindset, coming from a world perspective. People Here are discussing aspects of the scriptures and how they apply to them, they are  not talking about world events. They are not focusing on the World and it systems of things. IMO

gb

ARE YOU SAYING TO WHAT “GEORG”SCRIPTURES THAT BY APPLYING THOSE WE ARE STAYING IN A UNWISE STATE??

YOU MEAN FOLLOW SCRIPTURES IS UNWISE,THIS ARE WORDS OF THE DEVIL I HOPE THIS IS NOT YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE TRUTH,

THIS IS ILL ADVISE.

WE CAN NOT JUDGE A PERSON AS TO IS WILL TO SERVE GOD,
    BUT IT HE TEACHES THEN HE WILL BE JUDGE BY THOSE WHO LESSEN(BOREENS).

YOU CANNOT TEACH GODS WORD AND AT THE SAMETIME TEACH THE DEVIL PHYLOSOPHY(MEN MADE)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terraricca………… I have never said following scripture is an unwise state. Your ignorance and accusing spirit has blinded you to what i have written, it has nothing to do with what you are (TRYING) to make it out to be.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 21 2010,06:09)
    GB,
    What you refuse to see cannot be shown to you.
    We hope you find freedom from the blindness about your real enemy.

Nick……….I hope if i am blind that God will grant me understanding also, as I hope he will you to.

peace and love to you and yours………………gene

Elizabeth
    Participant

Georg………..I see nothing wrong with that , but are we to stay in an unwise state after we are called and chosen by God, Even the Pharisees were amazed at the understanding of Jesus Apostles and said how do these unlearned Men know these things. We are also told to GROW in GRACE (AND) Knowledge. So Nick false teaching of Just remain Ignorant and trash mouth the wise is in error. He nor anyone else has a right to trash the Character of anyone. Knowledge and understanding are great tools to grow by.  When scripture shows that (worldly) Knowledge is Carnal thinking it is not talking about Knowledge in general it is talking of a worldly Mindset, coming from a world perspective. People Here are discussing aspects of the scriptures and how they apply to them, they are  not talking about world events. They are not focusing on the World and it systems of things. IMO

Gene

When did the apostles speak boldly? after pentecost, after they had received the Holy Spirit. And that is were all understanding comes from regarding spiritual things.
    I have said it before, and I say it again, people here on this forum are not interested in learning, they denounce anything that is said contrary to their believes, no matter what scriptures are shown; and unfortunately, that includes you too.
    How can any one grow in knowledge, in understanding, when everything, without prove, is rejected by others?
    I don't feel Nick is trashing or badmouthing any one, but his ignorant attitude, and sometimes silly remarks, have let me to respond with sarcasm, and cynicism.
    But then, by his own admission, he is only here to stir the pot.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 22 2010,02:52)
    Terraricca………… I have never said following scripture is an unwise state. Your ignorance and accusing spirit has blinded you to what i have written, it has nothing to do with what you are (TRYING) to make it out to be.

gene

I have ask you a question ,just to allow you to clarify your comment what seems to me not clear.

reed first ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 23 2010,05:23)

Gene

When did the apostles speak boldly? after pentecost, after they had received the Holy Spirit. And that is were all understanding comes from regarding spiritual things.
    I have said it before, and I say it again, people here on this forum are not interested in learning, they denounce anything that is said contrary to their believes, no matter what scriptures are shown; and unfortunately, that includes you too.  
    How can any one grow in knowledge, in understanding, when everything, without prove, is rejected by others?
    I don't feel Nick is trashing or badmouthing any one, but his ignorant attitude, and sometimes silly remarks, have let me to respond with sarcasm, and cynicism.

Georg

Hi Georg,
    You offer yourself as a good teacher but are yet to align scriptures.
    One verse teachings with personal interpretations are of little value.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 23 2010,05:57)

Gene

Georg

Hi Georg,
    You offer yourself as a good teacher but are yet to align scriptures.
    One verse teachings with personal interpretations are of little value.

Nick

Your answer is TOPICAL; you ask for scripture, when I give it, you ignore it.
    So, what else is new?

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georg,

Gene

people here on this forum are not interested in learning, they denounce anything that is said contrary to their believes,
    no matter what scriptures are shown; and unfortunately, that includes you too.

Georg

Do you believe what you say? Does that include you too?

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 23 2010,01:14)
    [
    Ed

You're dumber than I thought you were.
    The rider in Rev. 19:11 is the holy spirit; now there is a new one. How many times did you have to role the dice to come up with that?
    The Holy Spirit wearing many crowns?
    The Holy spirits vesture dipped in blood?
    The Holy Spirits name is called “the Word of God?”
    The Holy Spirit has a name written on his thigh, “KING OF KINGS, and LORD OF LORDS?”
    Aren't you at least a little bit embarrassed?

Georg

Or are you just another Hypocrite?

Quote (banana @ Dec. 15 2009,18:03)
    Ed

…it is nevertheless the truth.

Georg

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 23 2010,18:29)
    Hi Georg,

Gene

people here on this forum are not interested in learning, they denounce anything that is said contrary to their believes,

Georg

[
    Ed

The rider in Rev. 19:11 is the holy spirit; now there is a new one. How many times did you have to role the dice to come up with that?
    The Holy Spirit has a name written on his thigh, “KING OF KINGS, and LORD OF LORDS?”

Georg

Ed

Georg

Hey Ed

By another, do you mean you are the other?

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 23 2010,18:32)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 23 2010,18:29)
    Hi Georg,

Gene

Georg

[
    Ed

Georg

Ed

Georg

Hey Ed

By another, do you mean you are the other?

Georg

Hi Georg,

Matt.7:1-4 Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge,
    ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
    And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
    Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Matt.7:5: Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
    and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Hey Ed

If a beam is bothering your eye, shouldn't you go see a eye Dr. first instead of lecturing?

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 23 2010,19:44)
    Hey Ed

If a beam is bothering your eye, shouldn't you go see a eye Dr. first instead of lecturing?

Georg

Hi Georg,

Everything I say can be applied to me as well as everybody else.

You defined yourself as a Hypocrite; No?

If you think you can't learn from others on this sight (Me for example),
    but people on this site can only learn from you, does that not make you a 'hypocrite' like the Pharisees in Jesus day?

Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Ed

No, that makes you the pharisee that rejected Jesus' truth.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account