Same mind, and line of thought

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 04 2012,05:01)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 03 2012,04:06)
    They also believe that the kingdom of God is here,and they only are in that kingdom.

Are you sure about that?

MikeB.

That came out of the mouth of an elder,when we had our discussions.
    He has been with the witnesses for 40 yrs.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 04 2012,05:07)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 04 2012,05:01)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 03 2012,04:06)
    They also believe that the kingdom of God is here,and they only are in that kingdom.

Are you sure about that?

MikeB.

That came out of the mouth of an elder,when we had our discussions.
    He has been with the witnesses for 40 yrs.

wakeup.

THIS IS USELESS INFO :D :D

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 04 2012,05:49)
    WUP

The jws believe that Jesus is Micha'el the arch angel.This is preaching another Jesus.They contradict hebrews1

HOW IS THAT ??? Heb;1 ???

They believe that only their elders will be resurrected in spirit,the 144000.caontradicting 1cor.15.

are you sure ???

They named their meeting place; kingdom hall.
    They dont salute the flag of the country,and dont join the army,or in politics.

what is wrong with this ???

But they still love the dollar, and nice cars, and tv,and mobile phones and so on.

well are you living in a hut ??? I do not

The jws also dont believe the mark is a physical mark.

I do believe that as well according to John 3

Satan has truly gone inside the churches to cause confusion.

Satan does not go in churches ,the dommage that Satan causes was done in the garden of Eden ,WHAT HIS REBELLION AGAINST GOD all what has ever happen his only the result of that revolt .and will in time come to its climax,

Religions only cause wars and confusion

NO ,it is men who do revolt against God and so live a live to fullfill the need of the flesh,and the results his KAOS.

Terra.

I am so surprised that you ask those questions.
    Heb.1:4. Being made so much BETTER than the angels.—-

vere5. For unto which of the angels SAID HE AT ANYTIME.
    THOU ART MY SON,THIS DAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN THEE?(none of the angels,and this includes Micha'el).
    and again I will be to him a Father and he shall be to me a son.

verse8. But unto the son he said; THY THRONE O GOD, IS FOR EVER AND EVER: A SCEPTRE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IS THE SCEPTRE OF THY KINGDOM.(the word of God is God, himself; can not be anyone else).(my word is me, and no one else).

Isiah9:6. –wonderful; counsellor;EVERLASTING FATHER; prince of peace. (this can not be Micha'el.).call no man father,for only one is your father in heaven.

In the beginning was the word and the word was with God.
    AND THE WORD WAS GOD. (not Micha'el).

Micha'el the arch angel is only ONE of the chief princess Dan.10:13.
    There are four of them. Micha'el; Rapha'el; Gabri'el; Phanu'el
    (book of enoch).

At the coming, Micha'el is still named Micha'el; not the word of God.(Dan.12:1).compare rev.19:13.

Micha'el was created as an angel.(a spirit creature).
    The word of God was MADE flesh,an angel was not made flesh,but the word was; Of the root of david.(rev.22:16.).

We are his brothers; also flesh, and we also will be like him; glorified in the resurrection.

A jws elder told me that only the 144000 will be resurrected in spirit.The rest will be flesh living forever.hat will happen to the rest of human kind? big question.

They named their meeting place kingdom hall,reflecting their doctrine, that they are now in the kingdom,seperate from babylon.Christ came invisibly in 1914 to start his kingdom. on earth. Contradicting rev.1:7.

They have misunderstood the scriptures,that says; You are in the world but not OF the world.
    We still need to pay our taxes,and obey the rules and laws, Daniel obeyed the rules of the king,AND SERVED THE KING.,but refused to pray to another god.

If you dont believe in a physical number then you are in trouble. Because you will accept the number,and reject the wrong thing.

The sunday worship is not the number; because it contradict scripture. The sunday mark of the beast does not cover ALL,but ONLY THE CHRISTIAN WORLD,it does not cover the other religions. The scriptrures are clear:it says ALL,SMALL AND GREAT ,RICH AND POOR ,FREE AND BOND.And it will be put *IN* the hand or forehead.

This means all the population of this planet.NOT ONLY CHRISTIANS.
    —————————-

Satan use hard tactics when Christ was born trying to kill him,and killed many children,USING HEROD AS HIS MAN.

But after; satan is using soft tactics,by JOINING IN the churches(infiltrating),using his men to corrupt the gospels.Therefore all this confusions,and denominations,and wars.

Dont be deceived;for satan always uses men.
    He used a serpent in the garden,because there were only two humans,in existence.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Wakeup,

I have never heard that the JW's think the Kingdom is here on earth, nor that they are the only ones invited to the party.

Perhaps David will shed some light on this if he has the time.

As for your post to Pierre, there are many things that we are understanding much differently.  I would like to discuss some of those things at a later date.  Right now, I only ask that you read each of those “Jesus can't be an angel” verses in Young's Literal Translation of the Bible.  (You can find that version on Biblos.com, among other sites.)

Read those same verses translated properly – as “messenger” instead of “angel” – and see how or if it changes your perspective on those matters.

peace,
    mike

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Satan use hard tactics when Christ was born trying to kill him,and killed many children,USING HEROD AS HIS MAN.

read the story in all gospels ,understand what is that transpire in it ,you will see that it only took to shift the star a little bit and this so they meeth Herod instead of Jesus ,then all is as scriptures fortold what would happen

terraricca
    Participant

wup

A jws elder told me that only the 144000 will be resurrected in spirit.The rest will be flesh living forever.hat will happen to the rest of human kind? big question

what they have said is that there are only 144k that will be redeemed from the earth all others will stay on earth, according to Rev 7 and 14
    I also believe that

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Micha'el the arch angel is only ONE of the chief princess Dan.10:13.
    There are four of them. Micha'el; Rapha'el; Gabri'el; Phanu'el
    (book of enoch).

this is correct

terraricca
    Participant

wup

They named their meeting place kingdom hall,reflecting their doctrine, that they are now in the kingdom,seperate from babylon.Christ came invisibly in 1914 to start his kingdom. on earth. Contradicting rev.1:7.

they have a long list of failled prediction ,and many paid dearly for ,having believe them

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Wake up?  Did you take a look at those verses in Young's Literal?

david
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 02 2012,10:00)
    1. Organized religion is unnecessary.

2..  One Almighty God,

3.  and a firstborn Son who was begotten before the ages, and later sent by his God and our God to be God's sacrificial Lamb to atone for the ever increasing sins of mankind.

4. T8 is the best looking among the three of you

Can we add to this list?  The 3 of you are getting quite organized.  The first thing we need to do is appoint a leader for you 3… Lets say t8.  Next, we need a set of beliefs.  Check.  (We only have 4, but it's a start).  Now, we just need a name.

I'll just repost this in a new thread and abandon this thread to whatever it has become about.  I will let the list grow in the new thread.  Do with this thread what you like.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes this topic did diverge quite a bit. Any chance of putting back on track.

terraricca
    Participant

I guess not

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account