Salvation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    chosenone
    Participant

How to be saved? No, we cannot save ourselves by our own efforts. It is God, and Him alone, through His son “Christ Jesus”, that saves us.

Eph.2:10 …For His achievement are we, being created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God makes ready beforehand, that we should be walking in them.

Eph.2:8 …For in grace, through faith, are you saved, and this is not out of you; it is God's approach present
    Notice… “and this is not out of you”

1Tim.4:10-11 … that we rely on the living God, Who is the Saviour of all mankind, especially of believers.
    11 These things be charging and teaching.

1Tim.2:4 …Who wills that all mankind be saved and come into a realization of the truth.
    Is Gods will just a “wish”, I think not, His will “will be done”.

To sum it all up…1Cor.8:6 nevertheless for us there is one God, the Father, out of Whom all is, and we for Him, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through Whom all is, and we through Him. (1Cor.8:6)

Scripture says it all, we cannot “earn” our salvation, it is God, and Him alone, through Christ Jesus, that does it all.

God Bless, Jerry.

chosenone
    Participant

No disagreement?

kerwin
    Participant

Choosenone,

I do not disagree with what you said but there is much you left unsaid including your assumptions about what you said.

God is after all God and thus we can nothing without him for the watchman watches in vain unless the Lord is with him.

There is also one God so no one exists that aid him in anything.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Aug. 14 2010,22:38)
    No disagreement?

CO

sometimes it is good to let the blind feel there condition before heal them.

so his God

Pierre

chosenone
    Participant

kerwin.
    You said

I do not disagree with what you said but there is much you left unsaid including your assumptions about what you said.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say “including your assumptions about what you said”. Would you please explain what are “my assumptions” as you understand them?

Blessings, Jerry.

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 15 2010,07:44)

Quote (chosenone @ Aug. 14 2010,22:38)
    No disagreement?

CO

sometimes it is good to let the blind feel there condition before heal them.

so his God

Pierre

Pierre, yes, I'm sure He will open your eyes at some time yet in the future, be of good faith.

God Bless, Jerry.

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account