Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,721 through 1,740 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 21 2011,04:01)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 21 2011,05:04)
    PIERRE,

Jesus is the son of the HolySpirit. (Matt.1:18, Matt.1:20)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

edj

thats a lie ,or an untruth,not scriptural,false,error,………

scriptures clearly says he (Jesus)his the son of God ,anything else would be a lie ,right ? yes

Pierre

PIERRE,

The HolySpirit is God! (Luke 1:35)

God is holy.  ……(Leviticus 11:45)
    God is spirit.  …………(John 6:63)
    HolySpirit is God.  …..(Acts 5:3-5)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

You fall into the trap that many others have fallen into over the years, that is:
    believing your understanding is canon rather than the Scriptures themselves. (see 2Peter 3:16)
    As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood,
    which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.  (2Peter 3:16)

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 21 2011,12:03)
    Hi Pierre,

You fall into the trap that many others have fallen into over the years, that is:
    believing your understanding is canon rather than the Scriptures themselves. (see 2Peter 3:16)
    As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood,
    which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.  (2Peter 3:16)

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

edj

just explain this scriptures ;Ps 51:11 Do not cast me from your presence
    or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Ac 16:6 Paul and his companions traveled throughout the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been kept by the Holy Spirit from preaching the word in the province of Asia.

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 21 2011,05:50)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

(1) just explain this scriptures ;Ps 51:11 Do not cast me from your presence

(2) Ac 16:6 Paul and his companions traveled throughout the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been kept by the Holy Spirit from preaching the word in the province of Asia.

Pierre

PIERRE,

1) Your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
        For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies,
        your tongue hath muttered perverseness. (Isaiah 59:2-3)

2) Thus proving that the “HolySpirit” is God!

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 21 2011,12:58)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 21 2011,05:50)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

(1) just explain this scriptures ;Ps 51:11 Do not cast me from your presence

(2) Ac 16:6 Paul and his companions traveled throughout the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been kept by the Holy Spirit from preaching the word in the province of Asia.

Pierre

PIERRE,

1) Your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
        For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies,

God bless

edj

1)this does not explain the words of David

2)no ,it does not ,it just shows that it was the WILL of God that they do not go there (and god used a high place to his throne to prevent them to go there

Pierre

Proclaimer
    Participant

I wasn't paying attention. Did the world end in 2008?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I see this guy is still prophecying.

God’s Church believes that on May 27th God revealed we had entered the “day” of Christ’s return, but that it was a “prophetic day” which is a literal year in length, from God’s Holy Day of Pentecost of 2012 to Pentecost of 2013. We now have 35 weeks remaining before the coming of the King of kings to reign over all the nations of this world.
    http://ronaldweinland.com/?p=118

My guess is that when this date passes, he will take a similar stance as the JWs and say that Jesus is ruling invisibly. And then he will set a new date as to when he appears.

Proclaimer
    Participant

In 2008, Weinland wrote that “the final countdown has begun, as the 1,335 days before the actual day Jesus Christ returns began on Tuesday, September 30, 2008.” Weinland later changed his prophesied date for the return of Christ to Pentecost of 2012, which fell on May 27. Prior to this date, Weinland declared that 7,000 ministers and leading members of the Sabbatarian Churches of God would die in the Great Tribulation.

May 27, 2012, passed without Weinland’s predicted apocalypse. In a blog posting dated May 26, 2012, Weinland acknowledged that “nothing has begun in the world that would signal the need or purpose for … Christ’s return”. He urged his followers to “move forward”, and suggested that God had been, and continued to be, merciful to his people. He later stated that the end of the world had indeed begun on May 27, 2012, but would take “one year to become fulfilled”. Weinland next asserted that Christ would return on May 19, 2013 (Pentecost Sunday), but later withdrew this prediction. In a blog post dated May 13, 2013, Weinland stated that Christ would return on some future Pentecost Sunday, but only when the Earth had endured “much suffering”; he did not give a specific year. He expressed hope that members would remain with the church after May 19, 2013, which passed without any apocalyptic event.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_God_Preparing_for_the_Kingdom_of_God#Apocalyptic_predictions

Proclaimer
    Participant

Another false prophet and plenty to come.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Time itself reveals false prophets.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Time always reveals false prophets and teachers.

For some of you, time has not caught up with you yet.

But it will.

Proclaimer
    Participant

@dig4truth

The guys debating this topic on the first page remind me of you.

Time reveals false teachers and prophets.

Light eventually uncovers every lie and makes it bare.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

, Proclaimer ……Indeed time does reaveal them, we were told that there would arise “many” false Prophets and there has, espically about the return of Jesus and the book of Revelations , thousands of them, there is more confusion now days then back when the church first started.

Best  to stay away from them they will lead you down so many rabbit holes , you won’t know if your afoot or horesback,  best  ask God to show you the truth IMO.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

I believe ‘the dome of the rock’ is coming down in 2023.

I believe this based on biblical Prophecy

Proclaimer
    Participant

Okay Ed J, you have drawn a line in the sand. Let’s see

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

It’s based on Prophecy being “a day for a year”
    And like the 70 weeks of Daniel is about the Messiah,
    the “abomination of desolation” is the ‘dome of the rock’.

“But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not;
    for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they
    tread under foot forty and two months.” (Rev 11:2)

42 months is 1,260 days: and “a day for a year” makes that 1,260 years.

The ‘dome of the rock’ was built in 688ad… 688 + 1,260 = 1948

“Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once?
    for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.” (Isaiah 66:8)

Now look at this:

“And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,
    and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall
    be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.” (Dan 12:11)

Nebuchadnezzar sacked Jerusalem in around 602 bc:

1,290 – 602(bc) = 688ad

So we see this Prophecy being fulfilled from forwards to backwards

Ed J
    Participant

Okay Ed J, you have drawn a line in the sand. Let’s see

So that brings us to the answer to your question:

“Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.” (Dan 12:12)

688 + 1,335 = 2023

If my understanding of Prophecy is correct, then the ‘dome of the rock’ may be coming down in 2023.
    If this turns out to be true, do you think my words may be taken more seriously on other Scripture?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I guess I would to a greater degree, at least with prophecy. But I would bear in mind that even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

That said, it would show good research with the dates and times given in scripture.

But even then, I would still treat the gematria shown here with a grain of salt. Bearing in mind that working out Daniel’s prophecy is not a matter of gematria but interpret ion of prophecy.

On the other hand, if it fails, I will not ridicule you either. It wouldn’t be on par with the Flat Earth or Ronald Weinland. What you say seems logical enough, but God’s ways are often mysterious and have a habit of coming to pass in a way we are not immediately aware of.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Looking back on this page I see a post from terraricca.

Does anyone have any news regarding him?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

He had cancer and was in bad shape years ago here. My guess is
    that he no longer alive. Mike was closer to him, he may know.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,721 through 1,740 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account