Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,441 through 1,460 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,

I believe that Jesus said that the world was in darkness, and the ruler of this world is the devil. and God is comming in Judgement. He also stated the precursors that would be happening. This is happening right now. Prophets from all ages have stated that God will have his day adn the world and it's deeds will be made manifest, and there will be a new world, and that this world will be gone”the heavens and the earth will pass away, but my words will not pass.   There is no way to change your mind, but when you see these things coming to fruition, remember me and the bible telling you of them. The sky will be rolled back like a carpet and the elements will be destroyed be fire, and all mankind will see Jesus coming on the clouds with great power and glory, even those who killed them. Then, “The King” (Jesus not Elvis) will sit on his throne and sepetate the sheeps from the goats. It states all this very plainly in the bible. It also states that the sheep will recieve eternal life and the goats will go off to eternat destruction “where their  will be wailing and grinding of teeth”.   All this is in the bible, and does not require thousands of hours of study to decern imo.  Thats why I stated that to believe as you profess you must ignore alot of the bible. It seems that your beliefs mingle with other religions that believe that you are good inside and only need to shed bad to be God. We will agree to disagree my friend, but when you see these things happening, remember,  I told you so, but most importantly, “the word” told you so. Peace and love my friend- Mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 14 2011,23:45)
    Tim,

I believe that Jesus said that the world was in darkness, and the ruler of this world is the devil. and God is comming in Judgement. He also stated the precursors that would be happening. This is happening right now. Prophets from all ages have stated that God will have his day adn the world and it's deeds will be made manifest, and there will be a new world, and that this world will be gone”the heavens and the earth will pass away, but my words will not pass.   There is no way to change your mind, but when you see these things coming to fruition, remember me and the bible telling you of them. The sky will be rolled back like a carpet and the elements will be destroyed be fire, and all mankind will see Jesus coming on the clouds with great power and glory, even those who killed them. Then, “The King” (Jesus not Elvis) will sit on his throne and sepetate the sheeps from the goats. It states all this very plainly in the bible. It also states that the sheep will recieve eternal life and the goats will go off to eternat destruction “where their  will be wailing and grinding of teeth”.   All this is in the bible, and does not require thousands of hours of study to decern imo.  Thats why I stated that to believe as you profess you must ignore alot of the bible. It seems that your beliefs mingle with other religions that believe that you are good inside and only need to shed bad to be God. We will agree to disagree my friend, but when you see these things happening, remember,  I told you so, but most importantly, “the word” told you so. Peace and love my friend- Mark

Mark: Jesus never said the ruler of this world is the devil. He said, the ruler of this world cometh and hath nothing in me. He was referring to the Jewish hierarchy who were ruling the religious world at that time. Religion then and now is mans ideas about God, mostly built on untruth and in darkness & sin.

I will quote some easy to understand scriptures from the mouth of Jesus that completely contadicts what you are saying and changes the timing that you see for later because you can't see it now. Salvation is now, today for anyone who hears the words of Christ, accepts them and hold to them.

Luke 16:16…..The Law and the Prophets were UNTIL John the baptist, since then…..the Kingdom of God is preached…!

Luke24:44….All things written in the Law, the Prophets and the Psalms were fulfilled in Jesus/theChrist……

Mark1:15…time is fulfilled, the Kingdom of God is here….

Matt.3:2…..change your thinking, the Kingdom of God is at hand…..

Matt.11:13….The prophets and the law were until John….

Luke18:31….Behold, we go up to Jerusalem and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of Man shall be accomplished…..

There is much more, this should be enough for now!

As to hours in the Bible. It is true that you can find much truth on the surface but the priceless gems are deeper and some have to dig for them to uncover them. You can always tell when you find Gods truth. It feels good and you want to share with everybody.

Jesus says his work for God is finished, complete. You say there is much devastation and destruction to come. Jesus' news is gospel/good news, your is not. I choose Jesus! TK

mikeangel
    Participant

One can make the bible say or justify anything one wants it too. If you do not like one translation, you just find another, until it fits your “philosophy”. We have different perspectives Tim, and I feel the spirit guides me and my perspective.

You say the law is tossed out after John. The spirit tells me that he ment the atoning of sin by animal sacrifice and the laws of the temple etc,, but not the commandments. I have stated this before and you ignored it. A man asked him what he needed to do to inherit eternal life, Jesus said “you know the commandments” and then listed several of them. He didn't say “All will be perfect in me, just believe in me and put sin out of your mind, and you will conquer Adams sin and be perfect”.  Also, I believe when that person started his question, he said “Good teacher”, to which Jesus replied “only God is good”.  Jesus never said any of us were to be perfect or even good. And he also says that we need to be penitant and ask for mercy to be forgiven.

Also, your reply to the Paul question is ambiguous. You say that the comment was tounge and cheek, but also in the same reply say that paul states things contrary to Jesus, once again contradicting yourself. Your rationale says that one is perfect in Jesus. Again I mention, Paul was miraculously converted, by a light from the sky which blinded him, and scales fell off of his eyes, and he was told that he was chosen personally to witness to the gentiles. He then around fearlessly proclaiming the Gospel, and was a slave to it, and died for it.  One more time and I will assume you have no answer, if you would be so kind

How is it that you say to be careful of him or that he contradicts Jesus if it is as you say, he is perfect?
    Also, are you saying that the bible isn't the inspired word of God?
    Also, are you also saying that there is also no laws to follow? No commands of Jesus to heed?Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

To a different question, In Revalation, the beast who is given all of the power and authority of the Dragon, will decieve the whole world
    Chapter 12 of Revalations: in v5, “She gave birth to a son-a boy destined to shepard all the nations with an iron rod. Her child was caught up to God and his throne.” (This is Jesus, winning the victory and ascending up to heaven)
      then v7 “war broke out in heaven…Although the dragon and the angels fought back, they were overpowered and lost their place in heaven. The huge dragon, the ancient serpent known as the devil or Satan, the seducer of the whole world was driven out, he was hurled down to earth……………v12 woe to you, earth and sea, for the devil has come down upon you! His fury knows no limits, for he knows his time is short”
     It is written “seducer of the whole world”. Is this wrong?

We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one (1 John 5:19).

Scriptural references to Satan and their frequency:

Satan – 53 times

Devil –  33 times

Dragon – 14 times

Serpent –   12 times

Evil one –   12 times

Beelzebub –   7 times

Prince of demons – 3 times

Prince of the World – 3 times

The father of lies    –      once

Secret Power of Lawlessness – once

Ruler of the kingdom of the air – once

And, The spirit tells me God is comming to defeat him, and take his sheep back who have been scattered and tried in this furnace of life like gold, and like Job, despite all the test that have been wrought by the devil, never denied Jesus or God and still love him.

I guess it all biols down to this question- Which parts of the bible according to you that plainly contradict you are false? Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

One more thing Tim, I don't want you to think I am all against you. There are things that are good I have gleaned from you. I feel like I said before, that as bad as one has been, or no matter what the devil throws your way, remember that Jesus paid the price for you and you are human, and fail sometimes, and to not let him win and convince you that you are sinful like him and separate you from God, which is his goal. Peace my friend- Love, Mark

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 14 2011,08:09)

Quote (theodorej @ Jan. 14 2011,03:19)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 13 2011,00:14)

Quote (theodorej @ Jan. 12 2011,23:27)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 12 2011,02:10)
    To any: If a madman broke into your house and you were in the front room and your wife and kids were asleep in the bedroom and he said to you, is there anyone else in the house I am going to kill you all. Would you say no, there's nobody else, take me alone, showing the greatest love a man can show by laying down his life or would you sell out your family for the sake of a lie to their complete demise?
    The greater love always wins! God bless, TK

Greetings Tim….An Ideal metaphor for an unusual circumstance,however,in the event that one is faced with the prospect of losing their life there is no time for a decision such as you layed out….the instinct of survival or abdication takes hold…in most cases a confrontation insues and you either overpower and prevail or in the case of abdication everyone is murdered…when God puts a person to a test such as that a prayer for courage and strength will be sufficient…cowardess results in disaster…

Theodore: Let no man say when he is tempted/tested, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted/tested with evil, neither tempteth he any man. James1:13

Matt.6:13…lead us not through/by temptation….!

God does not test or tempt anyone with evil. TK

Greetings Tim…..You are correct God does not temp with evil but he does allow trials and in some cases tribulation so as to strengthen ones faith or in some cases judgement…

theodore: Sir, God bless you. I noticed in your response that you mentioned God allowing this or that. May I respond?

God will allow you to go to a rooftop and mass murder people if you choose to do so! God is not pulling strings allowing some things and disallowing others. If God were controlling this earth there would be peace, love and joy in abundance. God gave the earth to mankind. It is mans duty to protect her or destroy her. Gods hands (if you will) are tied. God is bound by his word. God can only intervene on your behalf when you ask for his help. IMO!

Jesus said that in “the world” we would have tribulation. The world he was talking about was the old, religious, Jewish, world order that was passing away.(John15:18 then look at V25)

Jesus promised us that persecution, affliction would arise because of the word/truth. Many that aren't grounded and  firmly rooted will hear the good news with joy but when persecution and affliction arise (mostly from religious hierarchy) that say, no, we are in sin and there must be pain and suffering for God, then, likely, the word/seed is uprooted and destroyed. Remember, liars(satan) come immediately to choke the word and make it unfruitful.

The testing of one faith always comes after they hear the word of truth with joy and immediately, lies and deception come to kill, steal and destroy the joyus truth of God word.
    To come to God one must: Believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of those who diligently search for him!! Peace to you and yours through Christ! TK

Greetings Tim….You are absolutely right if God were controling this earth there would be only peace and love and because this is not the case it is obvious who is the God of this earth and that is none other than the deciever ,the liar of all liars Satan….We are afforded a free will and the diference between you and I and the person who would commit mass murder by any means is we know right from wrong and we would choose to do what is right…If God was intent on saving THIS world he just would….simply because he is GOD and nothing is impossible….

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 14 2011,21:32)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 14 2011,13:06)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 12 2011,23:03)
    Mark & Mike: You both challenged my truth as non-biblical without quoting one scripture! Your truth is as you say and believe. If in my twenty thousand and more hours of Bible study I am willing to share with inquiring minds that want to know a deeper truth, then I will continue to respond. If you wish to call me names or degrade me I will stop.

Hi Tim,

You're not referring to me, are you?  I thought we had a good, respectful conversation in the other thread.  And I've only posted one sentence on this thread.

You do know that mikeangel is called “Mark”, not “Mike”, right?

peace and love,
    mike

Mike: God bless you. I am so sorry. In my ignorance I was anaware which of you said what. Am I bad? I promise to try to keep things straight. I love the questions, they challenge my truth. I own nothing. I am ready to change my beliefs as truth comes my way. You both have some of what I need. I appreciate your time. Bless you both, MIKE and Mark. TK

:) And I appreciate you.

Blessings,
    mike

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 15 2011,21:24)
    One can make the bible say or justify anything one wants it too. If you do not like one translation, you just find another, until it fits your “philosophy”. We have different perspectives Tim, and I feel the spirit guides me and my perspective.

You say the law is tossed out after John. The spirit tells me that he ment the atoning of sin by animal sacrifice and the laws of the temple etc,, but not the commandments. I have stated this before and you ignored it. A man asked him what he needed to do to inherit eternal life, Jesus said “you know the commandments” and then listed several of them. He didn't say “All will be perfect in me, just believe in me and put sin out of your mind, and you will conquer Adams sin and be perfect”.  Also, I believe when that person started his question, he said “Good teacher”, to which Jesus replied “only God is good”.  Jesus never said any of us were to be perfect or even good. And he also says that we need to be penitant and ask for mercy to be forgiven.

Also, your reply to the Paul question is ambiguous. You say that the comment was tounge and cheek, but also in the same reply say that paul states things contrary to Jesus, once again contradicting yourself. Your rationale says that one is perfect in Jesus. Again I mention, Paul was miraculously converted, by a light from the sky which blinded him, and scales fell off of his eyes, and he was told that he was chosen personally to witness to the gentiles. He then around fearlessly proclaiming the Gospel, and was a slave to it, and died for it.  One more time and I will assume you have no answer, if you would be so kind

How is it that you say to be careful of him or that he contradicts Jesus if it is as you say, he is perfect?
    Also, are you saying that the bible isn't the inspired word of God?
    Also, are you also saying that there is also no laws to follow? No commands of Jesus to heed?Peace-Mark

Mark: All I really meant about Paul is that he is in many places hard to understand. Yet his message is more taught in the world churches than anyone elses.

I gave you straight forward quotes from Jesus the Christ that said undenyably that the law and prophets were fulfilled or completed at the start of John ministry. You have put in words of atoning of sin by animal sacrifice and laws(of the temple) and on your own left in commandments so as to follow your doctrine and deny what Jesus clearly said!! And you would say I twist the truth?

The man who ask Jesus the question was under the law. Jesus never told anyone not to be under the law. He absolutely could not usurp mans right of choice to believe what he choose's to believe. Every time the Pharisees ask a question under the law Jesus answered under the law. Then he turned around and would say to those around him, ,….unless your righteousness exceeds that of the Pharisees your all doomed.

When reading the Bible please remember that what Jesus said is the truth subject to translation. When reading Paul you are getting Pauls interpretation of what Jesus meant and he was writting to confused, mixed up groups arguing many things and his words are also subject to translation. I don't know greek but I have looked up several thousand greek words to see what the scriptures could be saying.

I only had religious philosophies from my youth that took me years to dig out in order to find the truth. I'm sad that you think somehow I could have personal philosophies that I have never heard anyone else teach and would waste my time trying to compel others to believe what I say. My brother in law has three PHD's (maybe more) and is a preacher in a large non-denominational church in Sarasota Florida making well over six figures. I have spent probably three times as much direct study time personally in the Bible, and have no PHD's, and have never made a penny sharing with anybody!! By worlds standards I'm a fool!

Let me clairify the term “perfect” as I use it. In this world, the earth, phyicality there is no such thing as perfect. What would perfect be? Real good? Very good? Trys hard to be good, whatever good is? Has good intentions? Does many good things? Everything in the earth realm is relative. The realm of relationships. Choices of experience to see what both sides of opposing forces feel like when taken to variable extremes. NO PERFECTION HERE! All relative.

So, if we were made from God/perfection we are perfect. How could we become non-perfect? Religion says one perfect man made a wrong choice which made perfection, imperfect for all mankind. Thats laughable!! Religion, being the beliefs in the mind of man about God that are errant/sin/wrong have convinced mankind for thousands of years that he is imperfect. By word of mouth man became imperfect. It was a lie from the beginnig. Jesus came and gave his life to once and for all get us to believe in our God given perfection. If we believe we are perfect then we have peace with God and also peace with mankind and the entire world.

We are made perfect in Gods eyes. Perfection is a belief of the mind. The law of today, if you have to have a law, is love.
    If we have the fruit of Gods spirit within we don't need a law.
    The fruit we procuce will be peace, love and joy etc.!

God Bless you, TK

Baker
    Participant

Tim! Let me remind you what Jesus said in

Luk 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.

This is the New Covenant, we are not in the Old any longer which was

Exd 34:28 And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Then Jesus gave us

Mat 22:36 Master, which [is] the great commandment in the law?

Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.

Mat 22:39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Jesus also magnified the Law and made it Spiritual, meaning if you are angry with your Brother, you already committed murder in your heart.

We are under Jesus blood, and those that do so by faith will receive eternal life,

Eph 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Also sin is not imputed to us in

Rom 4:7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Rom 4:8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

But I don't believe that we are perfect. All have fallen short of the glory of God….Not in this fleshly body…but if we are sometimes careless and do sin, we have a Mediator to go to the Throne of God and ask for the forgiveness of that sin. And we will be forgiven in a twinkle of the eye….Paul says Ido what I should not, and don't do what I should to do….Tim, you always say a lot, but give very few Scriptures.,….
    Peace Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Irene: Everything Jesus did for all mankind is so that you can recognize that Jesus paid it all for you to be perfect in the eyes of God. He did the work, will you believe the gift? If your perfection is by faith in what Jesus did then you could only be imperfect if you decide to dis-believe what Jesus did for us. Perfection by faith/a sinner by rejection of the truth from Jesus. If you are in sin, or are a sinner, or believe you sin(?) occasionally, you can have no part with God. There is no sin in God. Just believe Jesus did it all for you!!

If Paul says I do what I should not, and don't do what I should to do…..then why do you follow Paul? Maybe you should stick to believing your redeemer, Jesus the Christ. And why choose to believe yourself to sinful death and destruction. The 15th Chap of John if read hearing and believing will cleanse and make whole the believer and leave God/Jesus/and the holy Spirit dwelling inside of you. But you must believe the purification of yourself before you will recognize them within.

I pray that you just be able to see your perfection unto God from Jesus! God bless you, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 16 2011,21:16)
    Mark:

And you would say I twist the truth?

God Bless you, TK

Hi Tim,

It's more like: You outright reject “The Truth”!

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Dec. 13 2010,21:39)
    Ed:

First, there is nothing in my Bible called “the 10 commandments”!

TK

My Law(74)   =   AKJV Bible(74)

1John 3:4 …SIN IS THE TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW.
    Jer 31:33 But this shall be the [NEW COVENANT] that I will make with the house of Israel; After those
    days, saith the LORD,   I will put    MY LAW    in THEIR inward parts,
    and write it in their hearts; and (YHVH=63) “will be”(63) their God, and they shall be my people.
    Isa.42:21 [YHVH is well pleased for Jesus righteousness' sake; He will magnify the law, and make it honorable].

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 18 2010,05:35)
    I do not look up all the verses you post from the old testament. I am well acquainted
    with what is says but it pertained to the coming of Jesus the day of the lord.
    It is not pertinate for instruction or rebuke,
    they were under a law. Jesus called one law, the law of Moses. He did not say it was Gods law.

2Tm.3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for
    doctrine,
    for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,
    The way I understand you:
     That there are no laws to follow, that one is complete and perfect in Jesus after John, no commandments of Jesus to follow. That the origins of sin are the churches which teach repentance for sin, which according to you is false doctrine. That Pauls letters and other scriptures that contradict you are false or misinterpreted. That the comming new world is the ellimanation of doubt people believing they are perfect, and that this world is Good and perfect and will not be destroyed.  And  that repentance  is bad and causes bad things. Is that right? Peace and love- Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Please explain for us all here how your belief differs from (which this video shows) 'new age philosophy'?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 17 2011,14:06)
    Tim!  Let me remind you what Jesus said in

Luk 22:20   Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.  

Exd 34:28   And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Then Jesus gave us

Mat 22:36   Master, which [is] the great commandment in the law?  

Mat 22:37   Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.  

Mat 22:38   This is the first and great commandment.  

Mat 22:39   And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  

Mat 22:40   On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.  

Jesus also magnified the Law and made it Spiritual, meaning if you are angry with your Brother, you already committed murder in your heart.  

We are under Jesus blood, and those that do so by faith will receive eternal life,

Eph 2:7   That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.  

Eph 2:8   For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:  

Eph 2:9   Not of works, lest any man should boast.  

Rom 4:7   [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.  

Rom 4:8   Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.  

But I don't believe that we are perfect.  All have fallen short of the glory of God….Not in this fleshly body…but if we are sometimes careless and do sin, we have a Mediator to go to the Throne of God and ask for the forgiveness of that sin.  And we will be forgiven in a twinkle of the eye….Paul says Ido what I should not, and don't do what I should to do….Tim, you always say a lot, but give very few Scriptures.,….
    Peace Irene

Greetings Irene….The new covenant magnifies and consists of many elements of the old covenant Jesus' ministry was an amendment of the old covenant not a repeal….When we speak of the two great commandments …..let us take a care full look at the wording in Jesus' statement…”Thou shalt love the lord your God with all you heart”…..This love is shown By Not taking the Lord your Gods name in vain….By not making any graven images or likeness there of,….by keeping holy the Lords day and so on…as you can see that this great commandment is nothing more than the sum total of the first five commandments which pertain to God….And so if we go on to the next great commanment which pertains to man our brother….this commandment speaks to loving our neighbor as ourselves….if we live according to this commandment we don't commit adultery,we do not rob his goods,we are not jealous of our neighbors wife or possessions and do not lie about or bare false witness against our neigbor…..So you are accurate when you speak of the two great commandments but we must not forget that these two commandments are sum total of the original ten which is the corner stone of the law ….given us in the old testement..

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Jan. 17 2011,22:20)
    Tim,
    The way I understand you:
     That there are no laws to follow, that one is complete and perfect in Jesus after John, no commandments of Jesus to follow. That the origins of sin are the churches which teach repentance for sin, which according to you is false doctrine. That Pauls letters and other scriptures that contradict you are false or misinterpreted. That the comming new world is the ellimanation of doubt people believing they are perfect, and that this world is Good and perfect and will not be destroyed.  And  that repentance  is bad and causes bad things. Is that right? Peace and love- Mark

Mark, with respect: There is no law as in a rule, as in ritual,as in work, as in deed,commanded from God that must be followed to receive perfection from God. The only gift Jesus gave us was the truth of our perfection in God. Jesus gave his life for us to understand thatruth. We receive the truth of what Jesus did for us! By Faith! Faith in his works for perfection in God!

Here also is the truth from Jesus. You will reap that which you sow in this life.

Repentance means “to turn from or turn around from” sin. Sinful thinking is thinking you are in sin! Turn away from that thinking, it will destroy you! Stop thinking you are in sin. Sin is not works or deeds. You can't earn salvation. Salvation is a gift of God through Jesus. You don't work for a gift!! A gift is free for the taking.

Religion was what was in darkness and sin when Jesus came. It was part of the reason Jesus came. To tell us, or show us the truth of God. Everything changed at that time and the Kingdom of God was planted as a seed in the hearts of men

who would accept or receive by faith/believing. Read the all the parables of Jesus. THE FORMER RELIGIOUS WORLD ORDER WAS IN SIN/EVIL!! Thats the reason for the new! The law of rules could not make the worshiper clean. Jesus paid the price for cleanliness and gave it to us. ONLY BELIEVE!

Please don't work overtime trying to rephrase the things I write like “repentance for sin is false doctrine”. And “repentance is bad and causes bad things” I never said that.

Love is the only total force to live by. Therefore, love covers all possible requirements. How do I love someone? I don't tell him what to do or how to live. I stay to my own business.

Live and let others live. Stop trying to be good. Focus on the fact that Jesus made you good. If you believe you are good and clean and ordained of God, and perfect by faith YOU WILL TELL OTHERS SO THAT THEY CAN REJOICE WITH YOU! Or you may get angry with them and wish them harm. Bless all, TK

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 17 2011,20:52)
    Irene: Everything Jesus did for all mankind is so that you can recognize that Jesus paid it all for you to be perfect in the eyes of God. He did the work, will you believe the gift? If your perfection is by faith in what Jesus did then you could only be imperfect if you decide to dis-believe what Jesus did for us. Perfection by faith/a sinner by rejection of the truth from Jesus. If you are in sin, or are a sinner, or believe you sin(?) occasionally, you can have no part with God. There is no sin in God. Just believe Jesus did it all for you!!

If Paul says I do what I should not, and don't do what I should to do…..then why do you follow Paul? Maybe you should stick to believing your redeemer, Jesus the Christ. And why choose to believe yourself to sinful death and destruction. The 15th Chap of John if read hearing and believing will cleanse and make whole the believer and leave God/Jesus/and the holy Spirit dwelling inside of you. But you must believe the purification of yourself before you will recognize them within.

I pray that you just be able to see your perfection unto God from Jesus! God bless you, TK

Tim! I think I never got an answer from you when I asked you why Jesus is our Mediator between God and us. If we are perfect like you say, why do we need a Mediator? Also why would Jesus on the Sermon on the Mount magnify the Law, and then tell us that we don't need any Law, that we are perfect??? That my friend is simple not true. What He did say that under His blood sin is not imputed to us. I ask you, you never have a negative thought about anyone???? It is true that we don't stay in our sins, because God's Holy Spirit lives in us, and God will tell us immediately our short comings. And repent immediately He will forgive us, and we are in His grace again. You say we stay in sin, when we think we are sinner, that is false…..You misunderstand the whole concept of grace…..I do believe Jesus, all of what He states to us, and that includes the great commandments He gave us. It makes no sense that He gave us that, if we are always perfect…..Nobody except Jesus is and was………What Jesus teaches us is to always strife to be like Him. And looking back I find it so amazing how Jesus is making me more and more perfect, but in this flesh I don't think we will be completely 100% perfect….. We don't sin intentionally, that you seem to not understand…..You should never exult yourself what you are doing IMO don't get me wrong I am not judging you…..I leaqve all in Gods Hands, where by the way I am……

Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

All

it appears that the ones of us men who do not come to understand and learn to practice God s love will remain in his sins and die,

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Jan. 17 2011,23:38)

Luk 22:20   Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the new covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.  

Exd 34:28   And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Then Jesus gave us

Mat 22:37   Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.  

Mat 22:39   And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  

Eph 2:7   That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in [his] kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.  

Eph 2:8   For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:  

Rom 4:7   [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.  

But I don't believe that we are perfect.  All have fallen short of the glory of God….Not in this fleshly body…but if we are sometimes careless and do sin, we have a Mediator to go to the Throne of God and ask for the forgiveness of that sin.  And we will be forgiven in a twinkle of the eye….Paul says Ido what I should not, and don't do what I should to do….Tim, you always say a lot, but give very few Scriptures.,….
    Peace Irene

Greetings Irene….The new covenant magnifies and consists of many elements of the old covenant Jesus' ministry was an amendment of the old covenant not a repeal….When we speak of the two great commandments …..let us take a care full look at the wording in Jesus' statement…”Thou shalt love the lord your God with all you heart”…..This love is shown By Not taking the Lord your Gods name in vain….By not making any graven images or likeness there of,….by keeping holy the Lords day and so on…as you can see that this great commandment is nothing more than the sum total of the first five commandments which pertain to God….And so if we go on to the next great commanment which pertains to man our brother….this commandment speaks to loving our neighbor as ourselves….if we live according to this commandment we don't commit adultery,we do not rob his goods,we are not jealous of our neighbors wife or possessions and do not lie about or bare false witness against our neigbor…..So you are accurate when you speak of the two great commandments but we must not forget that these two commandments are sum total of the original ten which is the corner stone of the law ….given us in the old testement..

Hi! What does it say about the Sabbath? Let us look what Scriptures say about it.
    First the Old Covenant in

Exd 34:27 ¶ And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.

Exd 34:28 And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Notice that the Ten Commandment is the covenant God made with the Israel.

Exd 31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, [for] a perpetual covenant.

Exd 31:17 It [is] a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

We used to keep the Sabbath too, and the letter of the Law, not understanding that it is meant for the children of Israel.

God made this Covenant with the Children of Israel as a perpetual covenant. I looked up what perpetual means, it is forever. Unless you are Jewish it was never meant for us.

I already gave you the new covenant, and that is for us Gentiles…. I don't think that it is easy, since Jesus magnified the Law He gave us. It is Spiritual and is written in our hearts, and not by the letter of the Law like it is in the Old Covenant.

Rom 11:1 ¶ I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, [of] the tribe of Benjamin.

Paul was teaching to the Gentiles, and He did not teach them to keep the Sabbath. Therefore we too are not under that Law, and never was……

Rom 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day [alike]. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Rom 14:6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth [it] unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard [it]. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Rom 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.

You included the Sabbath into the first commandment, it is not in there. It is the fourth….It was only a covenant that God made with the children of Israel, and not for us Gentles…..

I live every day to the Lord, I am the Temple of God and The Holy Spirit lives in me. Therefore every day is Holy for me. I am resting in the Lord Jesus, under His Blood. God loved us so much that He send His only begotten Son so we can live…..What a great and awesome God we have to do all that for us….Jesus was a Jew, and that is why He kept it…..We are not…..You ignore what it says in Exodus 31:16-17…..
    Peace and Love Irene

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Jan. 18 2011,03:27)

Quote (theodorej @ Jan. 17 2011,23:38)

Then Jesus gave us

Peace Irene

Hi!  What does it say about the Sabbath?  Let us look what Scriptures say about it.
    First the Old Covenant in

Exd 34:27 ¶ And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel.  

Notice that the Ten Commandment is the covenant God made with the Israel.

Exd 31:16   Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, [for] a perpetual covenant.  

Exd 31:17   It [is] a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

We used to keep the Sabbath too, and the letter of the Law, not understanding that it is meant for the children of Israel.

God made this Covenant with the Children of Israel as a perpetual covenant.  I looked up what perpetual means, it is forever.  Unless you are Jewish it was never meant for us.

I already gave you the new covenant, and that is for us Gentiles….  I don't think that it is easy, since Jesus magnified the Law He gave us.  It is Spiritual and is written in our hearts, and not by the letter of the Law like it is in the Old Covenant.

Rom 11:1 ¶ I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, [of] the tribe of Benjamin.  

Paul was teaching to the Gentiles, and He did not teach them to keep the Sabbath.  Therefore we too are not under that Law, and never was……

Rom 14:5   One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day [alike]. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.  

Rom 14:6   He that regardeth the day, regardeth [it] unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard [it]. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.  

Rom 14:7   For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.  

You included the Sabbath into the first commandment,  it is not in there.  It is the fourth….It was only a covenant that God made with the children of Israel, and not for us Gentles…..

I live every day to the Lord, I am the Temple of God and The Holy Spirit lives in me.   Therefore every day is Holy for me.  I am resting in  the Lord Jesus, under His Blood.  God loved us so much that He send His only begotten Son so we can live…..What a great and awesome God we have to do all that for us….Jesus was a Jew, and that is why He kept it…..We are not…..You ignore what it says in Exodus 31:16-17…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Greetings Georg…..I understand why your faith dictates that the covenant was made with the children of Israel and scripture supports your contention….God also promised the septre right to Judah and would be in existance until the second coming….The children of Israel were given the law to keep and to be a light and example to the world,as you know they failed at this assignment as a result of idolotry and were consequently banished from the sight of the eternal,this action in no way deminished their assignment or obligation to be the keepers of the law….and the words of the Eternal were that this law was to be kept from generation to generation even unto for ever…Israels sins caused them to lose their identity…they may not be recognizable but they are still the lost tribes…and I would not
    be surprised that in near future God will reveal the identity of these people….

Baker
    Participant

theo

The northern ten tribes, kingdom of Israel, were invaded by the Assyrians in BC 722; taking captive and apparently never returned, hence they are referred to as the ten lost tribes.

The southern kingdom, kingdom of Judah, faced the same fate in BC 606 by the Babylonians, however, they were allowed to return after 70 years.
    But, with the invasion in BC 606, began their 7 times more punishment, Lev. 26:18, a total of 2,520 years, after which God had promised to bring them back. He did, and since 1948 Israel has been a nation again. They were scattered all over the earth, but they did not loose their identity.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 1,441 through 1,460 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account