Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,201 through 1,220 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

Hi Mandy

Apparently nothing, I guess he is still witnessing; he would be on the news for sure if he were to breath fire.

Georg

Not3in1
    Participant

Thanks, Georg.

I remember chatting with one of his follower's. She emailed me quit a lot. They had sold everything and told their children (who are school aged – old enough to understand) that the end was coming!! Egads! I wonder what has become of that family's faith? I wonder how much counseling those children are going to need? :(

Love,
    Mandy

Not3in1
    Participant

Hey…this is my 6000 post!! (Good grief).
    :D

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Mar. 09 2009,09:21)
    Hey…this is my 6000 post!!  (Good grief).
    :D

Good grief, congratulations!!!
    Love Irene

Proclaimer
    Participant

This guy is still advertising his books on the Net through Google. He is now saying that the economic crisis is one of the Thunders of revelation. He should just admit that he was false and repent, but then that would threaten the money he gets from his followers and his books.

Cindy
    Participant

You got that right t8

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all………..I am no prophet, but Luke 21: 25-28, shows that there is something celestial taking place at Jesus' return…> 25 ..and there shall be signs in the sum, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the wave roaring; Men's hearts failing them because of fear; and looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the (POWERS) of Heaven shall be shaken. I believe the powers of Heaven are the gravitational pulls the Planets have on each other, Something is going to come through Here that will effect this and the earth and other planets will be greatly effected by it, maybe a comet or something that will pass through our galaxy, it will cause the earth to wobble creating hough waves in the sea and large devastating along all the sea shores around the world. and it appears that man Kind will see it coming before it get here. Maybe even a few years before it get here.

But we are told when we see this happening to look up for our redemption draws near.

Like i said I am no Prophet but to me it looks like a celestial event of some kind.

love and peace to you all…………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Yes -try Is 24.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi
    The end times are coming , but when , is the real question.
    One atheist told me that when he dies he'll find out if their is a God , or I'll find out their isn't. My reply was this , I'd rather be right with God and die knowing I was, then to take a chance and end up in hell' fire.

david
    Participant

Hey…this is my 6000 post!! (Good grief).

–cindy

Are you trying to pass me?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (david @ Mar. 26 2009,17:41)

–cindy

I was not, but maybe Mandy is and has.
    Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (david @ Mar. 26 2009,17:41)

–cindy

I'm actually trying to pass Nick, but he posts in his sleep!
    Who can compete with that?

:laugh:

Cindy
    Participant

Hi Mandy! I had to laugh at your comment.

I wonder if He stays on the web all day and all night typing.
    Peace and Love Irene :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

david
    Participant

Oh, sorry, I meant Mandy. You two look so much alike, I always get you mixed up.

I'm actually trying to pass Nick, but he posts in his sleep!

true, but when most of your posts are just questions, and little remarks, it adds up quickly.

It might be that he lives in NZ that he seems to be up late.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Actually Nick and myself are posting in your future. So when it is the 1st of April there, it is the 2nd here. If you are confused, then I recommend watching Lost. It too is about an island that is not in sync with time.

Proclaimer
    Participant

discipleelohim, are you still tracking this discussion?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Radio interview by Ron W.

Right click on the link and choose “save link as” and then click the saved file. Or just click on it to stream it.

He makes some clever excuses as to his false prophecies.

Cindy
    Participant

t8

I listened to it, and there is one item he brought up that I would agree with, the “world wide” economic crisis we are in. I too think this is no coincident. And here are the scriptures why I believe that.

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,  
    2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.  
    2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:  
    2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.  

Recently on a news program the reporter commented to his guest, “it appears as so the whole world is on fire”, to which the guest replied, “yes, we are in an economic melt down”.
    Can you find scriptures that fit those remarks better than the ones I quoted?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Yes we can always find scriptures that support our thoughts.
    But are those thoughts true?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 30 2009,02:16)
    t8

I listened to it, and there is one item he brought up that I would agree with, the “world wide” economic crisis we are in. I too think this is no coincident. And here are the scriptures why I believe that.

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,  
    2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.  
    2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:  
    2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.  

Recently on a news program the reporter commented to his guest, “it appears as so the whole world is on fire”, to which the guest replied, “yes, we are in an economic melt down”.
    Can you find scriptures that fit those remarks better than the ones I quoted?

Georg

Hi Husband! Those Scriptures fit perfect. Hope it will happen soon. I am ready. God has promised to keep us from His wrath.
    Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 1,201 through 1,220 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account