Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 1,161 through 1,180 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Is it possible for a prophet of God to get it wrong? I mean, when God speaks and you hear it, I would think that leaves zero room for error.

John the Baptist had second thoughts but he never claimed to be a prophet.

Just curious….

Irene
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Aug. 06 2008,21:24)

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 04 2008,01:02)
    Greetings t8….I agree …I think,by virtrue of the boldness of the title of his book….His predictions were to take place in 2008….He has already admitted his mistake in calculations,however his book is still for sale and his loyal followers are willing to concede he was mistaken and inturn have decided to give him another chance….He has stated that none of what he predicted is going to come to past in the here and now….instead,and I could be mistaken,the 31/2 year period is at hand….

Thanks for that.

Just as we thought.

I wrote earlier on in this discussion about what excuses he would come up with and why some would still follow him even after the mistakes. The JWs were given as an example. They prophesied the coming of Christ and when it didn't happen, it was said that he returned invisibly, even though scripture says that “every eye shall see him”. The JWs are still going to this day and still hold to the false prophecy. So I would say that even if Ron is wrong again, some maybe out of pride will still hold onto him as being the last day prophet and he may have a following even till the end of this age.

t8  Since we belonged to the World Wide Church of God, when Mr. Armstrong had made Prophecy that Jesus would return in 1932, and it did not happen. In spite of it the Church grew to over 14,000 members Worldwide.
    Mr. Weinland was taught how to make Sermons and be a Cosmetic Speaker. All Man in the Church were being taught this. Satan has deceived many, unfortunately.
    It shows us too, that God has to do the calling, no matter what we say or do, we can not do so. Just look at all the different understandings on this Website alone.
    IMO God is not giving His Holy Spirit fully to everyone. Only how much He wants us to.
    Also not everybody understands Prophecy IMO.
    Peace and Love Irene

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Irene @ Aug. 07 2008,06:58)

Quote (t8 @ Aug. 06 2008,21:24)

Quote (theodorej @ Aug. 04 2008,01:02)
    Greetings t8….I agree …I think,by virtrue of the boldness of the title of his book….His predictions were to take place in 2008….He has already admitted his mistake in calculations,however his book is still for sale and his loyal followers are willing to concede he was mistaken and inturn have decided to give him another chance….He has stated that none of what he predicted is going to come to past in the here and now….instead,and I could be mistaken,the 31/2 year period is at hand….

Thanks for that.

Just as we thought.

I wrote earlier on in this discussion about what excuses he would come up with and why some would still follow him even after the mistakes. The JWs were given as an example. They prophesied the coming of Christ and when it didn't happen, it was said that he returned invisibly, even though scripture says that “every eye shall see him”. The JWs are still going to this day and still hold to the false prophecy. So I would say that even if Ron is wrong again, some maybe out of pride will still hold onto him as being the last day prophet and he may have a following even till the end of this age.

t8  Since we belonged to the World Wide Church of God, when Mr. Armstrong had made Prophecy that Jesus would return in 1932, and it did not happen. In spite of it the Church grew to over 14,000 members Worldwide.
    Mr. Weinland was taught how to make Sermons and be a Cosmetic Speaker. All Man in the Church were being taught this. Satan has deceived many, unfortunately.
    It shows us too, that God has to do the calling, no matter what we say or do, we can not do so. Just look at all the different understandings on this Website alone.
    IMO God is not giving His Holy Spirit fully to everyone. Only how much He wants us to.
    Also not everybody understands Prophecy IMO.
    Peace and Love Irene

Greetings IM4……A good understanding will be for those who keep my statutes….Iam sure this message can be translated verbatum,but none the less the meaning will be the same..A spirit filled believer falls short just as any other…The understanding of prophesy is not exclusive to spirit filled believers,an understanding is gifted as God sees fit….And in closing it is not unusual to find confusion in the interpretation of prophesy….It is by design…so as to confound the wise and the learned..

david
    Participant

it was said that he returned invisibly, even though scripture says that “every eye shall see him”.

–T8

THE SCRIPTURE IN QUESTION:
    REVELATION 1:7
    “Look! He is COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and EVERY EYE WILL SEE HIM, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen.”

CLOSELY RELATED SCRIPTURES:
    MATTHEW 24:30
    “And then THE SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.”

MARK 13:26
    “And then they will see the Son of man coming in clouds with great power and glory.”

What is indicated by “clouds”?
    Invisibility. When an airplane is in a thick cloud or above the clouds, people on the ground usually cannot see it, although they may hear the roar of the engines. Jehovah told Moses: “I am coming to you in a dark cloud.” Moses did not see God, but that cloud indicated Jehovah’s invisible presence. (Ex. 19:9; see also Leviticus 16:2; Numbers 11:25.) If Christ were to appear visibly in the heavens, it is obvious that not “every eye” would see him. If he appeared over Australia, for example, he would not be visible in Europe, Africa, and the Americas, would he?

In what sense will ‘every eye see him’?
    They will discern from events on earth that he is invisibly present. Also referring to sight that is not physical, John 9:41 reports: “Jesus said to [the Pharisees]: ‘If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, “We see.” Your sin remains.’” (Compare Romans 1:20.) Following Christ’s return, some persons show faith; they recognize the sign of his presence. Others reject the evidence, but when Christ goes into action as God’s executioner of the wicked, even they will discern from the manifestation of his power that the destruction is not from men but from heaven. They will know what is happening because they were warned in advance. Because of what is overtaking them, they will “beat themselves in grief.”

Who are “those who pierced him”?
    Literally, Roman soldiers did this at the time of Jesus’ execution. But they have long been dead. So this must refer to people who similarly mistreat, or ‘pierce,’ Christ’s true followers during “the last days.”—Matt. 25:40, 45.

Can it really be said that a person has ‘come’ or that he is ‘present’ if he is not visible?
    The apostle Paul spoke of his being “absent in body but present in spirit” with the congregation in Corinth.—1 Cor. 5:3.

Jehovah spoke of his ‘going down’ to confuse the language of the builders of the tower of Babel. (Gen. 11:7) He also said that he would “go down” to deliver Israel from bondage to Egypt. And God assured Moses, “My own person will go along” to lead Israel to the Promised Land. (Ex. 3:8; 33:14) But no human ever saw God.—Ex. 33:20; John 1:18.

Proclaimer
    Participant

To david.

I don't go along with the invisible interpretation you just gave. I think the whole point is that he will be visible to all and rightly so, because he is coming in glory with angels. The second thing is that Jesus said that he would come back in the same fashion that he left, and he was taken up and he was seen. The difference being besides the direction is that he is coming in heavenly glory a bit like the way he appeared in heavenly glory to some disciples while he was on earth.

I think the invisible theory is just an excuse to try and give some legitimacy to a false prophecy. I wouldn't be surprised if Ron comes up with a similar excuse.

david
    Participant

T8, I'm going to start another thread on the difference between Christ's presence and his coming. Most Bible's always translate that word “coming” which is certainly not always correct and which has lead to much oonfusion.

But, first I'm going to work.

Proclaimer
    Participant

OK it is now late 2008 and the USA, Canada, AUS, NZ etc are still around.

So has Ron admitted he was wrong?

Not according to:
    http://www.cog-pkg.org/faq/

He is saying “repent and pay your tithes to me”.
    i.e., He is asking for tithes to be directly paid to his Church.

The second area of repentance/change is that which involves a person's obedience to God in giving God His tithe (10 percent) of income. This is a tithe of one's net income (after taxes). The taxes are not in our control, but belong to the government to which we are all subject. We have no power over that portion of our income that is taken as taxes, and Jesus Christ said to give to Caesar what is Caesar's. We are responsible for what is under our control and management.

Tithes are required on one's income/increase from labor (work), investments, etc. One is not required to tithe on government assistance, gifts, insurance benefits, or if one is a full time student in a college, university, or vocational school.

Tithes are not collected locally as with so many churches in traditional Christianity, but are sent to the headquarters of God's Church. It is God's Church that will determine how God is leading the Church and use His tithes according to His work and His will. Many ask where to send God's tithes. All tithes are sent to: Church of God–PKG, P.O. Box 14447, Cincinnati, OH 45250, U.S.A.

For those overseas, only Australia, New Zealand, and Europe collect tithes for the Church in these countries. All other countries should send tithes to the U.S.A. in the form of money orders, cashier's check (cheque), or even personal bank drafts. All funds should be made payable to: Church of God – PKG.

For those of you who have submitted to making the changes in your life that are described in this FAQ, if your desire is to be baptized and receive the impregnation of God's spirit, then you must make that desire clear to the Church. Write or e-mail your request and acknowledge that you have read this “Baptism Letter” and the other material mentioned in it.
    Copyright © 2008 The Church of God – Preparing for the Kingdom of God

Proclaimer
    Participant

Just wondering if Ron has anymore supporters out there?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 30 2008,19:53)

Greetings t8 Watch the election of 2008, RW predicted that there would be no ocupant in the White House in January of 2009….Given the voting fraud that is being reported….this could well become a constitutional challendge to the electoral college in the supreme court….There will be global event by mid Nov….No details are available as of yet..

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Oct. 30 2008,21:28)

Greetings t8     Watch the election of 2008, RW predicted that there would be no occupant in the White House in January of 2009….Given the voting fraud that is being reported….this could well become a constitutional challenge to the electoral college in the supreme court….There will be global event by mid Nov….No details are available as of yet..

Do you really believe that the present President is going let that happen? I believe that there always going to be someone in charge, even if it will be the House of Representatives, who will put somebody in charge.
    Peace and Love Irene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Greetings t8     Watch the election of 2008, RW predicted that there would be no ocupant in the White House in January of 2009….Given the voting fraud that is being reported….this could well become a constitutional challendge to the electoral college in the supreme court….There will be global event by mid Nov….No details are available as of yet..

OK, can we agree then that if this doesn't come to pass, then Ron gave a false prophecy?

Also, is there absolute proof that he has already given false prophecies?

HI ALL

Short of a miracle or some huge disaster, the USA will have a new President which will make Mr Wienland a liar and a false prophet and he will have to eat some pie. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxIhXjIqmiI

WJ

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Tiffany @ Oct. 31 2008,10:09)

Greetings t8     Watch the election of 2008, RW predicted that there would be no occupant in the White House in January of 2009….Given the voting fraud that is being reported….this could well become a constitutional challenge to the electoral college in the supreme court….There will be global event by mid Nov….No details are available as of yet..

Do you really believe that the present President is going let that happen? I believe that there always going to be someone in charge, even if it will be the House of Representatives, who will put somebody in charge.  
    Peace and Love Irene

Greetings Gene……I didn't say there would not be any body in charge…..I said the office of the Presidency would be vacant….That would put Nancy Pelosi in charge….

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 31 2008,10:17)

Greetings t8     Watch the election of 2008, RW predicted that there would be no ocupant in the White House in January of 2009….Given the voting fraud that is being reported….this could well become a constitutional challendge to the electoral college in the supreme court….There will be global event by mid Nov….No details are available as of yet..

OK, can we agree then that if this doesn't come to pass, then Ron gave a false prophecy?

Also, is there absolute proof that he has already given false prophecies?

Greetings t8…..RW has admitted to a misunderstanding of the time elements involved with his prophecies….As I see it that in its self should bring into question his credability….

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Oct. 31 2008,11:14)
    HI ALL

Short of a miracle or some huge disaster, the USA will have a new President which will make Mr Wienland a liar and a false prophet and he will have to eat some pie. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxIhXjIqmiI

WJ

Greeting WJ……While Mr Obama was listing the type of pie he likes…..He failed to mention the one pie his huberous would detest …and that woud be HUMBLE PIE….

Tiffany
    Participant

Humble Pie :D :D :D
    Wow I got my kitty back, don't ask me how I got that, all I did is fool around some, O well I like the Kitty too.
    Love Irene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Hi all………scripture say no man knows the hour or the day, but we can know the season i think, and in my opinion we may well be close to the return of Jesus. From the signs all around us. I believe there will be some kind of celestial even that will take place, we are told in Luke that the seas will be roaring and mens hearts will fail because of that thing coming on the earth, for the powers of Heaven shall be shaken, the powers of Heave are the gravitational pulls the planets have on each other, either something is going to go through our planetary system to cause the oceans to generate hough waves, and we all know the moons gravitational force causes our present tides which causes the waves in the oceans, so i believe something will drastically effect the gravitational pull on the earth. imo

peace to all……………gene

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 03 2008,03:42)
    Hi all………scripture say no man knows the hour or the day, but we can know the season i think, and in my opinion we may well be close to the return of Jesus. From the signs all around us. I believe there will be some kind of celestial even that will take place, we are told in Luke that the seas will be roaring and mens hearts will fail because of that thing coming on the earth, for the powers of Heaven shall be shaken, the powers of Heave are the gravitational pulls the planets have on each other, either something is going to go through our planetary  system to cause the oceans to generate hough waves, and we all know the moons gravitational force causes our present tides which causes the waves in the oceans, so i believe something will drastically effect the gravitational pull on the earth. imo

peace to all……………gene

Gene,

This is not good news for those of us who live on or near the water. I guess I better run for the hills, huh?

:)

I think the “signs” are there if you want to see them. I think almost any generation can point to “signs”, and have done so throughout history.

Take care,
    Mandy

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mandy……….In Isaiah it does say the earth will reel to and fro like a drunkard. I think people will know in advance because it says mens hearts will fail look at those things coming on the earth. So if you see that happening , I think i would head for high ground, for a while anyway. Might be a good time to take a vacation to the high country. :)

love to you and yours……………..gene

Samuel
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 03 2008,03:42)
    Hi all………scripture say no man knows the hour or the day, but we can know the season i think, and in my opinion we may well be close to the return of Jesus. From the signs all around us. I believe there will be some kind of celestial even that will take place, we are told in Luke that the seas will be roaring and mens hearts will fail because of that thing coming on the earth, for the powers of Heaven shall be shaken, the powers of Heave are the gravitational pulls the planets have on each other, either something is going to go through our planetary  system to cause the oceans to generate hough waves, and we all know the moons gravitational force causes our present tides which causes the waves in the oceans, so i believe something will drastically effect the gravitational pull on the earth. imo

peace to all……………gene

Yes, I feel this man has said what I think may have been something that I've been trying to understand.

We can not see the spiritual unless they manifest themselves unto us.

“Dimension”

Is a word to be reckond with here.   We are only aware of 4 Dimensions.  While some of us believe there to be a vast and complex existance of more than that, some of us don't.  Folks tend to think that the things GOD does is some sort of magic.  When in fact it is just things that GOD does that we don't understand …when in fact they may have a very “Literal” fashion in which they take place.  Just because GOD could snap his fingers or breath some air out and something would instantly happen does not mean that is what he does all the time.

“Time”

Being yet another misunderstanding of ours…Time we are so hung up on Time its not funny.   Time was Created by GOD…Time is self had a beginning, and thus has been appointed by GOD to have an End.  We can not comprehend an existance without time involved becasue we have never yet existed in such an existance.   GOD exists in this type of existance…There was no time before he created it.  GOD created every single thing down to the particles of the protons and quarks for a purpose…every single thing has a purpose.  Nothing is just useless…it all means something, or has something that it governs.  

“Intelligence”

Is another thing that baffels us and the Human beings that we are.   We have come to such a point to where we think we understand or have the ability to understand things.  And, now days people in this world have relied solely on Scientific discoveries to prove to themselves that there is no GOD…which I really don't understand how they came to that conclusion myself …other then they have became:

“Proud”

Of themselves, and of their self Proclaimed Knowledge…such as what we know about a certain other angel that fell.   The smartest man on this planet is complete foolishness to GOD.

I was just doing a google search on Obama's Religion…and I found it very Ironic that one of the pages I pulled up had a “Movie Trailer” about someone trying to appearently make a movie to debunk GOD.   Another page that I pulled up, had some “Blog Comments” on it.  One of several which made the statement…and I quote “Religion is not really that important anymore”  or “It should'nt matter if Obama is Muslim or Buddist, or Christian” “People in political offices should not be tested by religion”  …well if thats the case why does the National Anthem have the words “One Nation Under GOD”  …these words combined with todays views…begs the question…”Which GOD?”  Which GOD do you serve?  Bel…or the Almighty GOD?   Why does our money say “In GOD we Trust”…Again what GOD are we placeing our faith in?  Appearently, it is not the same GOD…given most people don't even believe there is a GOD these days.  It should also be noted that in the constitution I believe that State and Religion should be seperate…gee wonder where they got such an Idea from?  …”Render unto Ceaser what is Ceaser…Render unto GOD what is GODS”

“Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”

“Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition”

For some reason these verses came to mind…

Now, back to the Dimension thing…
    Some folks think I'm stupid for thinking there are other Dimensions.   Well my reply is this…if you would but allow yourself to see past the comforms of common Human thinking.  It is very clear in the Bible there are other Dimensions, they are reffered as Spiritual States/ Realms/ Existances.   Jesus appeared unto the men in the room …did you understand what I just said…?   He did not walk in…the door was shut…and in fact it scared the Daylights out of them standing there.  For they thought they had seen a spirit.  Jesus had to calm them down…and have them “Handle” him  …he had them touch him and see that he was real.   If this does not explain that GOD does not exist in the Dimensions that we are confined to …I don't know what will.

You want proof of the existance of other Dimensions…?  You need look no futher then the Bible.

Now back to the Time thing…
    I believe that everything that GOD created (The Celestrial Bodies…I.E.  the Bible refers to what I speak of as simply the “Heavens”)  Is set forth to govern a time.  I've explained why I think this before.  The earth spinning on its axis is a day, the moon orbiting around the earth is a month, the earth orbiting around the sun is a year.  And so on and so forth.

Time is being governd by Heavenly Bodies…Understand?  Ok good.   Now comes the interesting part.   The Mayans saw something else in the heavens..(Or..where they taught?)  another Heavenly Body governing a “Time Period”…They called it the “Dark Rift” …we call it the Galatic Equator.  They saw that there was a Time being Governed.  The saw another peice of the clock.  Everything in the Heavens is part of the Time Clock by the way.

Do I believe Dec 21, 2012 is the DoomsDay…actually I don't know for sure what day anything is going to happen.  So I can neither support this prediction, nor debunk it.  However, I do believe that what they seen was most likely induced by some other influences.  For instances their GOD or GODS they wroshiped were and are described as being “Feathered Serpents”  If you think I'm making stuff up you can research it your self…their GODs names or:

Quetzalcoatl

Kukulkán

I'm not making stuff up.
    Let me ask you something?  When you think of an angel you think of what?  A being with Wings right?  What was Satan?  A fallen Angel Right? ….Now let me ask you another question?  How does the Bible refer to Satan?  “That old Serpent” right?  or am I missing something here?
    So…what does this tell you?

Now let me ask you another question?  How did Satan deceive Eve?  Was he a grass snake hanging off a tree limb? that was talking…you know that is almost funny when you think about it…a talking snake…wow…I guess one day Pigs will actually fly as well!   Ok I'm being funny…but seriously…maybe thats what happened I don't know I was not there.  I tend to lean to this whole Episode as being partly an allegory..at least to some extent…I think that first of all Satan can appear as a Tall White Caucasion Male with Pretty Blue Eyes…or he could Appear as his real Cursed Form…Or he could appear as an angel of Light.  I guess this is where people get the idea that the Anti-Christ will be a shapeshifter.  Not sure about that But I know the Bible refers to Satan as a
    n Old serpent…and that he “Can Appear as an Angel of Light” …Sounds like a Shapeshifter to me.  Don't it you?  I tend to think that Satan appeard to Man and Showed them things…corrupted them with stuff GOD did not want man to know.   Causeing them to commit sins.  GOD was very displeased with this.   And well we know what happened.

The Fallen Angels mated with the women…giving corruped off-springs.  He messed with GODs creation…perverted it.  This was also was very displeasing in the sight of GOD.

Folks…Satan was here on this earth in a very physical form…deceiving the Man that GOD created.  And not only was he deceivng them he was perverting and corrupting them, mating with them.   You might say that they were not…yes they were.   They were here mating with our women.  The Bible tells you of it.  Its in there.  There offspring displeased GOD…I can only imagine how GOD felt that this host of Fallen ones were doing what they were doing.

He must have been very upset.  Satan was effectively “Tampering” with GOD creation.

Where did they come from?  Where are they now?  Have they left?  Are they coming back?   I don't know the were cast out of heaven…that means they are not allowed to go back to heaven…but in what sense of time?  Are things in the sense of time that we think they are or not?  We believe that you can only travel one direction in Time.  

What if it is actually possible to travel in more directions in the Dimension of Time?   The Bible tells us that Satan goes to and fro…asking GOD who he might tempt…in the case with Job.   He was granted permission to tempt him.  Is this an allegory too?  Most likely it is…it was something that actually happened as well but a story to explain a broader scope of things.   I.E.  “The Big Picture”  

Whats the big picture?  We have to ask ourselves, a lot of times.   What does GOD really want us to get from this story?  That he was allowed to tempt and throw everything that he had at just one man…or all men?  Most perticuarlly the ones that have decided to serve GOD.  To put them through the “Fire”  Yeah thats mentioned in other parts of the Bible as well.  Being Put through the “Fire”

Satan was thrown out.  Cast out.  Along with a third of the Stars…Angels.   Was he cast out then …or will be cast out?  In Revelation it reads as if it is an event yet to come…but in other parts of the Bible it somewhat gives the impression that it has already happened.  Which causes people to get all messed up and think they have found a Fault in GODS world…

When in fact all they have really found is a Time Difference.  It is to my belief that We are the only ones bound to move only one direction in time.  I believe that Beings from other Dimensions can most likely move freely in time.  You might say well that would mean they could change time?…no.   GOD is in control of all time.  And the things that go on.  

Just because something can move within time as the wish…well let me just say this.   If you are a being that exist outside of The Dimension of Time…then in fact time does not apply to you.  It is already stated in the Bible that Time has no bearing on GOD…One day as is a thousand years and vice versa.  If you are a 2D being then you can observe the whole expanse and existance of a 3D being.  Thus if you are a 5D being you can observe the whole existance and expanse of 4D…(The 4th Dimension is Time)  Thus…GOD being outside of the 4th Dimension…(Obviously…because he created it.)  Can observe the whole expanse of Time it self.  And thus can move either forward or backward in it.  

Example:
    You creates a Cartoon Drawing…and you flip the pages really Fast…. In essense you have become the former that I've mentioned.  A 3D Object that created a 2D object…you know every single thing that the Drawing you created is capable of …thus what it will do …and when it will do it.  And you can Travel to the Begining of its existance or the End of its Existance.  You can Even jump right in the middle of its existance if you wish.  You have complete control of the Cartoon Drawing.

It is in the Bible that When Michael Bound Satan…He made not one accuasation to him…he said the Lord Rebuke thee.

He is bound. Was bound, and will be released.

It really gets out of our understanding very quickly.  What we think we know is complete foolishness….really.   Just like what  your kids do you think is complete foolishness…I would imagine what we do is likewise.

I've rambled on and on about various things here …some of which some of you might not yet understand…and some of you might.  However, I did this for a purpose.

I believe that something is comeing very soon.  Just as the one that I've quoted stated.   I believe that what GOD said was going to happen is going to happen… and I think that the time appointed for it to happen is pretty soon.   He set a time for these things to happen… the time has already been set…You say “No it has'nt”   …i'm afraid to tell you that it most certainly has.

Just as Jesus Told Peter that he would deny him….Three times.  Peter said no… Lord I won't…he said yes you will.

He knew what he was going to do before he did it.   Nothing we do is a suprise to GOD.

That is because GOD knows all.   Some say Predestination…no…that is a very large area where as Jesus would most likely put it if he was here…”That is where we do Greatly Err”

Just as Peter…He was armed with what the Lord told him that he was going to do…yet he did it anyway.  He could not stop it.

…Nor will we be able to stop or even “Prolong” the Word of GOD…the Prophisies that are to come to pass at the time that GOD has set for them to happen.

They will happen…and they will happen very soon.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,161 through 1,180 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account