Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author

Jodi! Angels are not immortal, they were created to live forever, but evil angelic can and will be destroyed by God at the final Judgement. 2 Peter 2:9
    There are two kinds of fallen Angels, those that lusted after the daughters of men. The later are locked up in chains of darkness 2 Peter 2:4, and are not allowed to roam the earth.
    Angels are not jealous of men, they were created to live forever, but are not sexless. How can man be jealous of Angels and tell lies about them, men know anything about Angels, they are spirit beings.
    Peter as is Titus, are referring to false teachers, who care for nothing but their reward Titus 1:11.
    There is no scripture that says Angels hated mankind. Gen. 6;1+2 speak of the Angels that in fact were the cause of the flood, because the bore children to the woman, which were hybrids, giants, half human and half spirit. They corrupted God's way Gen. 6:12.
    God saved Noah and His Family, because they were the only pure humans left. Gen. 6:9.
    What you say about Cain and Seth is simply not so. Cain was a human and his sons would not be called ” sons of God.” I have read the Book of Enoch, and in fact that Peter and Jude make reference to it, shows me that they have read it too.
    From the way you express yourself I can tell you are very upset, even angry, I feel you are so confused, you don't even want to hear the truth.
    Perhaps if you were more specific in your question, and not so many at one time, O would be able to help you better.

MY HUSBAND HAS WRITTEN THIS ARTICLE, FURTHER COMPLAINS NEED TO BE ADRESSED TO HIM, THANK YOU.

Peace and Love Irene

Jodi
    Participant

seek wrote:

[/quote]

Jodi! Angels are not immortal, they were created to live forever, but evil angelic can and will be destroyed by God at the final Judgement. 2 Peter 2:9
    There are two kinds of fallen Angels, those that lusted after the daughters of men. The later are locked up in chains of darkness 2 Peter 2:4, and are not allowed to roam the earth.

2 Peter 2:4 For if God messengers who sinned did not spare, but with chains of thick gloom, having cast [them] down to Tartarus, did deliver [them] to judgment, having been reserved,

Mrs., this scripture does not tell us when, where, or how angles sinned. These angels that sinned have been put away. So the point that is being made here is that the angels that sinned could not possibly have any affect on human beings.

All we know about angels regarding their immortality is what Yeshua has told us and that is that we will become like them “never to die ANYMORE.” If we will be like them never to die anymore that tells us that at one point the angels could die, but they now cannot. I believe it makes perfect sense that they can now not die anymore because they fully submitted to Yah's Will.

Mrs., no where in the bible are we told that fallen angels lusted after the daughters of men. And where does it say in the bible that there are two kinds of fallen angels. You do know that the words 'fallen angel' cannot be found in the bible, don't you?

Genesis shows repeatedly that the only creature being discussed in Genesis is MAN.

Genesis 6:1 And it cometh to pass that mankind have begun to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters have been born to them, 2 and sons of God see the daughters of men that they [are] fair, and they take to themselves women of all whom they have chosen.

3 And Jehovah saith, `My Spirit doth not strive in man — to the age; in their erring they [are] flesh:' and his days have been an hundred and twenty years.

4 The fallen ones were in the earth in those days, and even afterwards when sons of God come in unto daughters of men, and they have borne to them — they [are] the heroes, who, from of old, [are] the men of name. 5 And Jehovah seeth that abundant [is] the wickedness of man in the earth, and every imagination of the thoughts of his heart only evil all the day;

6 and Jehovah repenteth that He hath made man in the earth, and He grieveth Himself — unto His heart. 7 And Jehovah saith, `I wipe away man whom I have prepared from off the face of the ground, from man unto beast, unto creeping thing, and unto fowl of the heavens, for I have repented that I have made them.'

The children that were created from the Sons of God and the daughters we are told, as black as night, that they are MEN. Verse 3 tells us just who the fallen ones of verse 4 are, they are once again MEN, and then again we are told in verse 5 that they are MEN.

To say that the Sons of God in Genesis 6 are angels, in my opinion is completely disregarding the context of the scriptures surrounding Genesis. Sons of God are God's followers and well what do ya know, Genesis 5 tells us all about Seth's descendants and how they walked with the LORD and they called upon his name.

Angels are not jealous of men, they were created to live forever, but are not sexless. How can man be jealous of Angels and tell lies about them, men know anything about Angels, they are spirit beings.
    Peter as is Titus, are referring to false teachers, who care for nothing but their reward Titus 1:11.
    There is no scripture that says Angels hated mankind. Gen. 6;1+2 speak of the Angels that in fact were the cause of the flood, because the bore children to the woman, which were hybrids, giants, half human and half spirit. They corrupted God's way Gen. 6:12.
    God saved Noah and His Family, because they were the only pure humans left. Gen. 6:9.
    What you say about Cain and Seth is simply not so. Cain was a human and his sons would not be called ” sons of God.” I have read the Book of Enoch, and in fact that Peter and Jude make reference to it, shows me that they have read it too.

Good I'm glad you understand that angels are not jealous of men. You say “how can man know anything about angels they are spirit beings,' then you turn around and tell me details about them that are NOT in the bible. Would you mind telling me where in the bible it says angels are not sexless? Mrs., 2 Peter and Jude both warn us of false teaching and proceed to tell us that lies have been told about celestial beings.

Titus 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

The book of Enoch is a Jewish fable, where men have made up stories and have lied about celestial beings.

Where does it say in the bible that Noah and his family were the only pure humans left?

Mrs. you need to take a look at scripture and then take a look at what you are saying about Genesis 6. No where does it say that half human half spirits were created. This is FALSE DOCTRINE, like I have never seen before. Like I showed prior, MAN is the only creature being spoken of in Genesis 6.

Mrs you said, “the Angels that in fact were the cause of the flood, because the bore children to the woman, which were hybrids, giants, half human and half spirit. They corrupted God's way”

6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6:12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

Your doctrine is a flat out lie. There is nothing said about angels being the cause of the flood or half spirit people causing wickedness.

All FLESH had corrupted his way due to the imagination of his OWN HEART.

You did not read carefully what I wrote. I did not say that Cain's descendants were sons of God. I said Seth's were. Be honest Mrs., there is no indication what so ever in Genesis that the Son's of God are fallen angels. How in the world could sinful angels be referred to as God's sons, that is ridiculous. We know very well that men who follow God are called His sons and His children.

From the way you express yourself I can tell you are very upset, even angry, I feel you are so confused, you don't even want to hear the truth.
    Perhaps if you were more specific in your question, and not so many at one time, O would be able to help you better.

I am angry at false doctrine, does not false doctrine make you angry? Personally I enjoy a good argument. I come from a loud family that argues and yells all the time over religion and politics. I like heated debates just so long as when it's all over no one is mad and hugs are shared. I have studied this topic for well over a hundred hours, literally. I have read and read from the bible and have compared a handful of different denominational doctrines on this topic. I am not confused, you have misunderstood the point of my questions. It's not about me needing help, it's about me exposing this doctrine I find despicable. If you are so sure you are right then I greatly encourage you to dig into this with me.

So whe
    re do we go from here? There are several statements you have made that I believe you need to address. Why don't you reread Genesis 5 and 6 and get back to me.

Peace to you, Jodi

Jodi
    Participant

Oh, we should probably continue this discussion over on the proper thread. So I will look for your response there.

Jodi! Georg will answer you tomorrow. On the Fallen Angels tread. Your Family sound”s like our, we get quit loud too.
    Peace and Love Irene

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Jodi…..I must say your post is thorough and to the point….Your reference to the separation of the children of Cain from the children of Seth being,rightous,verses wicked brings me to this question…Based on the intermarrying of Seths' children with those of Cain,specifically Noah, and his son Ham who I believe Nimrod decended from…..Would you think Noahs' geneology through Ham supports the rightous intermarrying with the wicked…In addition the mark that was placed on Cain after his sin of murder,is there any description as to what that mark was?

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ May 03 2008,01:16)
    Greetings Jodi…..I must say your post is thorough and to the point….Your reference to the separation of the children of Cain from the children of Seth being,rightous,verses wicked brings me to this question…Based on the intermarrying of Seths' children with those of Cain,specifically Noah, and his son Ham who I believe Nimrod decended from…..Would you think Noahs' geneology through Ham supports the rightous intermarrying with the wicked…In addition the mark that was placed on Cain after his sin of murder,is there any description as to what that mark was?

My mother always believed that the “mark” that was placed on Cain was that God made him a black man.

Of course that could be offensive to some and certainly I don't mean it that way at all. It's just a curious idea my mother always had. In making him a different race, essentially, folks could recognize him easily and it would explain partially how different races began.

?

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ May 03 2008,04:29)

My mother always believed that the “mark” that was placed on Cain was that God made him a black man.

Of course that could be offensive to some and certainly I don't mean it that way at all. It's just a curious idea my mother always had. In making him a different race, essentially, folks could recognize him easily and it would explain partially how different races began.

?

Interesting, then that mark could be making him of caucasian skin or have asian features. Hmmmm.

-Enjoy

Broncs453
    Participant

Hello All,

If the information on this website http://www.ken-welch.com/MAY5WARN.html actually comes to pass, then I suggest that RW may indeed be a true prophet.

Rev 8:1 – When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

If one interprets 1,000 years as being one day in the eyes of the Lord, when considering 1,000 years as a day, “half an hour” translates into about 3 weeks.

Three weeks from April 17th (alleged date of the opening of the 7th seal) would be about… NOW!

PAY ATTENTION BRETHREN, for the time may be upon us!!!

Proclaimer
    Participant

April 17 is gone and the 7th seal is opened?

If not, then is Ron a false prophet?

Or does he still have some days left before he is found to be false?

In New Zealand it is the 4th of May from the date of this post.

Nothing happened in April and the 5th of May starts tomorrow in NZ.

I wonder when 2009 come round if the explanation will be similar to the JWs explanation by saying it happened invisibly and the visible happens in the future. Either that or they could just admit they were wrong/false/duped

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ May 04 2008,00:27)
    April 17  is gone and the 7th seal is opened?

I wonder when 2009 come round if the explanation will be similar to the JWs explanation by saying it happened invisibly and the visible happens in the future. Either that or they could just admit they were wrong/false/duped

Greetings t8….RW feels that things are going to happen on gradual basis within 45 to 90 days something of a noticable nature will take place perhaps catastrophic….Which will bring us up to some time in July….Hang in there !!

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ May 03 2008,04:29)

Of course that could be offensive to some and certainly I don't mean it that way at all.  It's just a curious idea my mother always had.  In making him a different race, essentially, folks could recognize him easily and it would explain partially how different races began.

?

Greetings Mandy….No need to be apologetic,the inference as to the nature of mark is at best that. because of cains rage not only did his deminor but his color changed….Now that color could have been red….I never seen any truly red people but I have seen alot of brown/black people…In Gods infinite wisdom he created three very distinct races…as demonstrated in the geneology of Noah…..Shem was of fair skin,Japeth was of a yellow skin and Ham was a dark skin man perhaps black/brown..

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ May 04 2008,00:57)

April 17 is gone and the 7th seal is opened?

Greetings t8….RW feels that things are going to happen on gradual basis within 45 to 90 days something of a noticable nature will take place perhaps catastrophic….Which will bring us up to some time in July….Hang in there !!

What happens when July comes and goes without such a catastrophe?

Will it be extended for a few months?

Have a look at the JWs history. History is a teacher too.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ May 04 2008,21:59)

Quote (theodorej @ May 04 2008,00:57)

April 17  is gone and the 7th seal is opened?

What happens when July comes and goes without such a catastrophe?

Will it be extended for a few months?

Have a look at the JWs history. History is a teacher too.

Greetings t8…..I cannot see to many more extensions after all the title of the book is 2008 Gods Final Witness…And there are no extensions into 09….One of RWs base prophecies that has no wiggle room is that although the US election might take place,there will be no ocupant in the white house….in 09

Hi All!

Don't hold your breath. This man is a false Prophet and if any of the things that he has said happens it will simply be coincidence or just a good guess.

Why should we be surprised when we have seen this over and over again.

Here is some info I ran across that sheds some light on his predictions.

At his “personal website”, Ronald Weinland posted:
    Everything I am doing, and everything the Church of God – PKG is doing is geared towards these realities. There is no wavering and there is no hesitation!…

February will be here soon! Don’t squander the time that is in front of you. Use it wisely! (Weinland R. YEAR NEARLY OVER. November 24, 2007. http://www.ronaldweinland.com/ viewed 01/15/08).

Hence Ron Weinland seems convinced that the end will begin in 2008. I am not sure what he part of the thunders he expects to occur in February 2008–but none actually happened.

Furthermore, notice the following from pages 23 and 116 of his book, 2008 God's Final Witness:

Yes, I do know the timing of events as the Seals of
    Revelation are opening. I do know we are in the end-time and
    that six Seals have already been opened. I know the exact day
    the First Seal was opened. As will be covered in another
    chapter, I know the exact day the Sixth Seal was opened, and
    the world will be shocked and in horror on the day that the
    Seventh Seal is opened…

Once the Seventh Seal is opened, the first of Seven Trumpets
    will be blown. Each Trumpet will announce a specific phase of
    great tribulation on the earth. The first four trumpets will
    proclaim the demise of the United States and her closest allies.

The world was not in shock and horror on April 17, 2008, when Ronald Weinland claimed that the first trumpet was supposed to have blown. Nor was it a month earlier (March 18, 2008) when Ronald Weinland claimed that the 1290 days of Daniel 12:11 began and the seventh seal was opened (see also Ronald Weinland: Nothing Happened March 18th Because What Happened Was Spiritual?).

Thus events simply HAVE NOT gone the way the book 2008 God's Final Witness said they would.  The time to stop following Ronald Weinland is clearly here IF his supporters will simply face the facts.
    http://www.cogwriter.com/cgpfk.htm

Tonight I listened to Ronald Weinland latest sermon (titled The Mystery of God Revealed – Pt. 5, dated March 22, 2008).

He spent most of the time discussing doctrinal issues, “profound things”, morality, other ministers, and highlighting some false teachings of the religions of the world.

But around the 50 minute point, he did briefly address March 18, 2008.

Basically he stated that the seventh seal (of Revelation 8:1) was opened on March 18, 2008 and that when someone emailed him and stated that nothing happened then, Ronald Weinland said that this was a spiritual thing.  He said that what happened had to do with Satan being directed elsewhere.

He also said that on April 17, 2008 an individual will be affected by Satan, who Ronald Weinland called “a great religious leader on the earth”.  Presumably he was referring to Pope Benedict XVI, though the pontiff was not specified.

Since according to Ronald Weinland’s pronouncements, the 1290 days of Daniel 12:11 began on March 18, 2008, notice what the Bible says was to have happened on THAT DATE:

And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days (Daniel 12:11).

And forces shall be mustered by him, and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress; then they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abomination of desolation (Daniel 11:31).

“Satan” is not a daily sacrifice–nor is he the “King of the North” (which is who Daniel 11 is speaking of as “him”, see verse 40).  And physical sacrifices in Jerusalem (which have not yet even started) were not taken away on March 18, 2008.  And a military leader did not muster forces then to fulfill those biblical prophecies.

And these events simply did not happen.

Ronald Weinland has repeatedly ”spiritualized away” what the Bible has said on matters prophetic. (For details, please see the article Concerns about Ronald Weinland and his Church of God, Preparing for the Kingdom.)

And most of his recent sermons have been based up one of his books (the last sermon was part five on one of his books),  Instead of focusing on the Bible, Ronald Weinland is focused on things he considers to be important.

And even though in his 3/22/08 sermon he claimed that many of his new followers were not balanced, it is he who is not balanced.  Nor was he correct in his radio interview on December 15, 2007 about an imminent nuclear attack (more information on that is in the news item Ronald Weinland: Nuclear Attack May be Mid-April 2008).

If you compare what the Bible teaches was supposed to happen to what Ronald Weinland is now saying, it should be clear that the Church of God, Preparing for the Kingdom is in error.

Those of you that have any idea in following him, have you “searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so” (Acts 17:11)?

If you think Ronald Weinland might possibly be correct, please pray and study into this.
    http://www.cogwriter.com/news….iritual

???

I think I will make a prediction right now, America will have an election and in 2009 we will have a new president, and there will be no nuclear war, and the great tribulation will not begin, and the world economy will not collapse and almost everyone will reject the Trinity! Thus saith Keith!!!
    I guess if all this comes to pass then I might be one of the 2 witnesses.  :p

How sad that men would follow a man and not read scriptures and listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit.

Men can be used to teach, but when they make such bold claims and ask Gods people to forsake all to follow them and especially making claim of being one of the scriptural characters, then Gods people should ask him for wisdom to know the difference. It truly is sad and even tragic for the immature and young in the faith.

:(

Not3in1
    Participant

Hi Keith,
    Thanks for all this information.

It's interesting how this group decended on heavennet and burned up this thread (wow I was amazed at how many hits and responses it got in a short amount of time), and now poof! They are all gone……

I did receive one PM from a gal who really wanted to reach out to me. It was so sad. She explained to me how she and her husband told their young children (elementary age) about the end that was coming. They made all these preparations and so on. I told her I thought it was a crying shame what she was doing to her poor children! I'm sure it will mess them up for life.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ May 07 2008,17:43)
    Hi All!

Don't hold your breath. This man is a false Prophet and if any of the things that he has said happens it will simply be coincidence or just a good guess.

Why should we be surprised when we have seen this over and over again.

Here is some info I ran across that sheds some light on his predictions.

At his “personal website”, Ronald Weinland posted:
    Everything I am doing, and everything the Church of God – PKG is doing is geared towards these realities. There is no wavering and there is no hesitation!…

February will be here soon! Don’t squander the time that is in front of you. Use it wisely! (Weinland R. YEAR NEARLY OVER. November 24, 2007. http://www.ronaldweinland.com/ viewed 01/15/08).

Hence Ron Weinland seems convinced that the end will begin in 2008. I am not sure what he part of the thunders he expects to occur in February 2008–but none actually happened.

Furthermore, notice the following from pages 23 and 116 of his book, 2008 God's Final Witness:

Yes, I do know the timing of events as the Seals of
    Revelation are opening. I do know we are in the end-time and
    that six Seals have already been opened. I know the exact day
    the First Seal was opened. As will be covered in another
    chapter, I know the exact day the Sixth Seal was opened, and
    the world will be shocked and in horror on the day that the
    Seventh Seal is opened…

Once the Seventh Seal is opened, the first of Seven Trumpets
    will be blown. Each Trumpet will announce a specific phase of
    great tribulation on the earth. The first four trumpets will
    proclaim the demise of the United States and her closest allies.

The world was not in shock and horror on April 17, 2008, when Ronald Weinland claimed that the first trumpet was supposed to have blown. Nor was it a month earlier (March 18, 2008) when Ronald Weinland claimed that the 1290 days of Daniel 12:11 began and the seventh seal was opened (see also Ronald Weinland: Nothing Happened March 18th Because What Happened Was Spiritual?).

Thus events simply HAVE NOT gone the way the book 2008 God's Final Witness said they would.  The time to stop following Ronald Weinland is clearly here IF his supporters will simply face the facts.
    http://www.cogwriter.com/cgpfk.htm

Tonight I listened to Ronald Weinland latest sermon (titled The Mystery of God Revealed – Pt. 5, dated March 22, 2008).

He spent most of the time discussing doctrinal issues, “profound things”, morality, other ministers, and highlighting some false teachings of the religions of the world.

But around the 50 minute point, he did briefly address March 18, 2008.

Basically he stated that the seventh seal (of Revelation 8:1) was opened on March 18, 2008 and that when someone emailed him and stated that nothing happened then, Ronald Weinland said that this was a spiritual thing.  He said that what happened had to do with Satan being directed elsewhere.

He also said that on April 17, 2008 an individual will be affected by Satan, who Ronald Weinland called “a great religious leader on the earth”.  Presumably he was referring to Pope Benedict XVI, though the pontiff was not specified.

Since according to Ronald Weinland’s pronouncements, the 1290 days of Daniel 12:11 began on March 18, 2008, notice what the Bible says was to have happened on THAT DATE:

And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days (Daniel 12:11).

And forces shall be mustered by him, and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress; then they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abomination of desolation (Daniel 11:31).

“Satan” is not a daily sacrifice–nor is he the “King of the North” (which is who Daniel 11 is speaking of as “him”, see verse 40).  And physical sacrifices in Jerusalem (which have not yet even started) were not taken away on March 18, 2008.  And a military leader did not muster forces then to fulfill those biblical prophecies.

And these events simply did not happen.

Ronald Weinland has repeatedly ”spiritualized away” what the Bible has said on matters prophetic. (For details, please see the article Concerns about Ronald Weinland and his Church of God, Preparing for the Kingdom.)

And most of his recent sermons have been based up one of his books (the last sermon was part five on one of his books),  Instead of focusing on the Bible, Ronald Weinland is focused on things he considers to be important.

And even though in his 3/22/08 sermon he claimed that many of his new followers were not balanced, it is he who is not balanced.  Nor was he correct in his radio interview on December 15, 2007 about an imminent nuclear attack (more information on that is in the news item Ronald Weinland: Nuclear Attack May be Mid-April 2008).

If you compare what the Bible teaches was supposed to happen to what Ronald Weinland is now saying, it should be clear that the Church of God, Preparing for the Kingdom is in error.

Those of you that have any idea in following him, have you “searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so” (Acts 17:11)?

If you think Ronald Weinland might possibly be correct, please pray and study into this.
    http://www.cogwriter.com/news….iritual

???

I think I will make a prediction right now, America will have an election and in 2009 we will have a new president, and there will be no nuclear war, and the great tribulation will not begin, and the world economy will not collapse and almost everyone will reject the Trinity! Thus saith Keith!!!
    I guess if all this comes to pass then I might be one of the 2 witnesses.  :p

How sad that men would follow a man and not read scriptures and listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit.

Men can be used to teach, but when they make such bold claims and ask Gods people to forsake all to follow them and especially making claim of being one of the scriptural characters, then Gods people should ask him for wisdom to know the difference. It truly is sad and even tragic for the immature and young in the faith.

:(

Greetings WJ…..I thank you for your critique on RWs predictions,please allow me to say that something very significant happened on March 18th unfortunately RW did not predict it…That was,the Chancellor of Germany Apologized before the Israeli Knesset for the German Atrocities of WW2 and after that she placed a wreath in Vad Vashem in honor of the victims of the Holacaust…
    To me this is very significant in light of the fact that she committed political suicide by making it abundantly clear that Germany is in support of Israel…I cound not find any detailed coverage of this event in our media nor was there any press release or blessing from the Pope on this noble deed…What are your thoughts?

Hi

Theodorej

And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.  ((Revelation 8:1)

It would be very easy for anybody to look at world events and predict that something bad is going to happen. It is especially easy to claim that the seventh seal has been opened based on the above verse and the 8th chapter of the book of Revelation. The events that happen can span a thousand years for there is no time frame in Revelation 8. And who can prove there wasnt silence in heaven for a half on hour which has now been interpreted in light of 1000 years is as a day to the Lord.

We shall see if his predictions will come about this year, but I predict he will go down as one of the many false prophets from the past, but I will also predict that he already has an escape plan and excuse as to why the events didnt happen.

He will make enough money on entitlements and speaking engagements over the next year that he can retire from it and finish out his life in the Bahamaas or something.

The so called “Church of God” which claims they are the only true church, and unless you are part of their group you are not gonna be saved, has some real issues and some soul searching when it is proven Ron is a false prophet.

For to me it will mean they are a false church!

BTW, I thought the sixth seal had to be opened before the seventh? ???

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
    And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
    And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
    And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
    And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
    For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
    (Rev 6:12-17)

Did I miss something? Or did he just spiritualize it all away? ???

Blessings!

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ May 08 2008,03:08)

Blessings!

I am surprised that you missed that WJ.
    I don't know how you could have missed hearing the mountains moving.
    But then again it was pretty dark with the sun being black and all.

Good point.

:)

Tim

Quote (TimothyVI @ May 08 2008,04:02)

Blessings!

Good point.

Tim

Tim

A part of me lauphs, but at the same time it is serious because so many lives have been and will be affected because of his deceptions.

Many who trusted him as a God anointed prophet will loose faith and give up on God period, because they believed that they were hearing from God. Some may turn to atheism.

No wonder the world mocks at Christianity when there are so many wackos that claim they are Christian and do the things like we saw with David Korsesh and Jim Jones.

But you and I know that these men had nothing to do with God or the Gospel of Jesus Christ, however the world doesn't know.  :(

Blessings!

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ May 08 2008,04:21)

Quote (TimothyVI @ May 08 2008,04:02)

Blessings!

Good point.

Tim

Tim

A part of me lauphs, but at the same time it is serious because so many lives have been and will be affected because of his deceptions.

Many who trusted him as a God anointed prophet will loose faith and give up on God period, because they believed that they were hearing from God. Some may turn to atheism.

No wonder the world mocks at Christianity when there are so many wackos that claim they are Christian and do the things like we saw with David Korsesh and Jim Jones.

But you and I know that these men had nothing to do with God or the Gospel of Jesus Christ, however the world doesn't know.  :(

Blessings!

Greetings Worshipper.

With all due respect you are very arrogant person. So it's YOUR way or the highway huh?

I was raised in mainstream Christianity (not Catholic) for over 35 years. I have read both of Weinland's books and I listen to his sermons.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing in the physical world was supposed to happen on those days except for the significance of the Pope being in the US on April 17th. HE is an agent of Satan. He amassed huge amounts of sensitive information regarding US security during his visit, including blueprints for the new Freedom Tower that is being built to replace WTC 1 and 2. This information will be passed on to military forces in Europe and the Vatican. All of the major security systems have now been irreparably breached.

Go ahead, don't believe me.

I have probably forgotten more than you'll ever know about this nation's financial system. I know for an absolute fact that there will be major events that you will SEE and HEAR happening very soon. The laws of mathematics and compounded interest make this a guaranteed certainty.

And there will be no US President take office in 2009. There will be food riots this summer and all kinds of mayhem. Bush will declare martial law and a dictatorship when SHTF.

Oh, I'm just a doom and gloomer that should spend more time reading my Bible…ROFLMAO!

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account