Ronald Weinland: 2008 God's Final Witness

Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 1,757 total)
  • Author
    Cato
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ April 04 2008,03:28)

Quote (Cato @ April 04 2008,02:29)
     Well for about 160,000 (approx # of world deaths per day) of our fellows, the end time is today.

And what if that was the end time that Jesus meant we would all see soon?

Tim

Most likely it is so.  I think just like in Jesus' day people want him to be the king of today's world and fly down to earth and save us in a literal, physical,  sense.  I think, as then, the answer is his kingdom is not of this world.  Revelations is too symbolic and allegorical to be relied upon as written proof of the future of this temporal, material world.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi cato,
    God will rule through His Christ and his brothers on earth.

Dan 7
    13I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

14And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

15I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.

16I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.

17These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

18But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

19Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

23Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

28Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

gnipp gnopp
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 03 2008,21:03)
    This was an ad that appeared on a website a while back.

So an apology is in order in 2009.

Should the apology be earlier than that. Has he said anything that makes it sooner than 2008, (end of year), anyone?

Not to get off subject to much but…. you saved an ad off of a web site from a while back. ??? Is this a hobby? How large is your collection? Is it just Weinland paraphernalia or do you save others? :laugh:

-Later

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 04 2008,04:53)

Quote (Broncs453 @ April 04 2008,01:51)

Quote (seek and you will find @ April 03 2008,21:46)

Quote (Broncs453 @ April 03 2008,15:20)

gnipp wrote:

[quote=seek and you will find,April 02 2008,08:32]

Peace,

Yes  of course he gave Sermons. All about the letter of the law and that He and His Orginization has not changed, they have not grown at all. We are in the New Covenant under Christ's Blood. Not the old. But you would not understand that.

Peace and Love Mrs.

P.S. We know that Christ will come shortly, but we will be going into safty for the last 31/2 years of God's Wrath. You don't have to feel sorry for me.

You didn't answer my question.  Have you listened to any of his live sermons RECENTLY.  Not 10 years ago.  If not, you have no basis to make the statement that “his organization has not grown at all”.  

Likewise, you do not need to feel sorry for me.  And please do not presume what I would and would not understand when it comes to the New Covenant.  What information could you possibly have to make that statement.

Peace,

First of all if you with the teaching of what we did in the old W.W.C. of God, and Mr. Weinland still teaches that, then you do not keep the new, but the old.
    As far as the condition of our Country, I do not have to  listen to Mr. Weinland for that. I have many other sources for that.
    For the New Covenant I have gone to the word of God, where I find all that I need.
    If you care to know what my understanding of that subject is go to my post on the Covenants. But I know you will not do so, it is not what Mr. Weinland says……..

Peace and Love Mrs.

Ok, I'm going to ask you again.  And I will keep asking until you answer the question.

Have you listened to any of Mr. Weinland's sermons that he gives live on the internet every Sabbath?

It is a simple yes or no question.

I do not follow the “old” COG, I did not even know about it until I read Weinland's books.  Jesus Christ never abolished the Old Covenant.  The Ten Commandments are part of the Old Covenant.  Do we not have to follow any of them now, because we are “saved by grace”?

Jesus came to be our Passover, to replace the sacrifical lamb of the Old Covenant.  None of the other requirements were ever done away with.  If you think they are, please quote where this is stated in the Bible.

You don't have too many sources for the condition of our country if you think it is “not too bad”.

Do you have any idea what derivatives, credit default swaps, auction term securities, or collateralized debt obligations are, to name a few?  If so please do tell.

Peace,

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Cato @ April 04 2008,02:29)
    For all those who can “feel it in their veins” that the end times are coming soon because of corruption, wars, rumors of war, famine, pestilence, etc., when has it ever not been so.  Soon after Jesus died many felt then his return was imminent then.  At the fall of the Roman Empire and the various barbarian invasions many thought the end was on hand.  How many popes were at various times called the anti-christ.  The hundred years war in France, the thirty year war in Germany, the age of revolutions, Napoleon, WWI, the Russian revolution, WWII, the Cold War.  When has there not been wars, or famines, natural disasters, corruption, immorality.  This is nothing new to the human condition or reality.  Does anyone actually think the world is worse then the past.  Is AIDs any worse then the Black Death or the pox?  Is terrorism worse then thermonuclear mutually agreed distruction?  Is sexual immorality in the media worse then the old rape, plunder and pillage mentality ruling our tribal past.  Ethnic cleansing is just a new term for what has been going on since the start of civilization.  So what makes now any different?  

Weinland is not making a new religion here, he is making a prediction, though they probably like the term prophecy for it sounds more divinely inspired.   Common sense and probablity dictate he is wrong.  Does that make him a false prophet, perhaps if it was intentional, I'm guessing it just makes him wrong.  Perhaps people who surround their lives with such beliefs (Armstrong) feel unconsciously cheated if they don't happen, and so their mind creates a revelation and they run with it because they are predisposed to that line of thinking.  Well for about 160,000 (approx # of world deaths per day) of our fellows, the end time is today.

Greeting Cato….Once again in your notable style you have delivered a post oozing with common sense and logic not to omit factually correct.
    The times we are living in are somewhat different,for one thing we have the means to destroy this earth we call home and the ability to do that is now in the hands of religious fanatics..Gods government must be brought to this earth to create the order neccessary to prevent the total destruction and Jesus' return will do just that….The many modern day prophets are all heralding the same message…RWs message is one of conviction as well as boldness not to mention specific….You are correct in your observation when you say all he could be is wrong….

Samuel
    Participant

This guy is prophesying the date of the Rapture…that the Bible says that no “Man” knows.

It this guy not a man?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ April 04 2008,11:32)
    This guy is prophesying the date of the Rapture…that the Bible says that no “Man” knows.

It this guy not a man?

Greetings Samual….What Rapture ???….What he is saying is scriptually accurate with respect to the 144 thousand and in addition the church (ecclesiasties or the called out ones ) will consist of all those who repent and live under the law…Many people have this notion that God is going to create this physical safe place for his church (eg.Petra in Jordan )He will protect his own, those being contrite in spirit and fully repentive this protection will come in the form of favor with our enemies of the tribulation period.

theodorej
    Participant

Samual…..If the schedualed opening of the seals of Rev. are over a sustainable period of time surely Jesus must know….I would think….And if you are willing to concide that…Than Gods promise to warn his prophets would leed me to think that some men will know…Given the period of time when the No Man Knows scripture was written it was true and accurate…

Samuel
    Participant

I don't care what your belief is …or how it is you believe it…”Pre-Trib” “Post-Trib”…”No-Trib” whatever…

You can't argue with scripture. Scripture plainly says:

Mark 13:32
    But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father

The man does have some good points about the state of GODS people. They are all spiritually sleeping. They have long since forgot the words of their GOD. They worship idols, lust after the flesh…and all sorts of foolish things that one should not be doing…

And although I do believe that the coming of the lord is SUPER CLOSE!
    I still hold true to what the bible teaches …that is that no man knows.

Because if they knew then how would scriptures like this have any validity?

1 Thess 5:2
    For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1 Thess 5:3
    For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1 Thess 5:4
    But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1 Peter 4:15
    But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or [as] a thief, or [as] an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

2 Peter 3:10
    But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Revelation 3:3
    Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Revelation 16:15
    Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

A thief does not sound a trumpet with which to alert the people of his coming. What manner of prophesy is this?

By projecting the date with in which the Lord Jesus Christ will return to this earth…we make scriptures in the New Testament to be in Vain.

And I've read most of the first book of his and part of the second one…and listened to some of his “Sermons”…I'm not to give thanks to my Lord, and Praise and Glory to my GOD? What manner of speaking is this?

ALL PRAISE AND GLORY GOES TO GOD! FOR HE TRULY IS THE GREAT ALMIGHTY GOD AND ALL WILL KNOW THIS BEFORE THE END!

Your trying to tell me that I don't have the Holy Ghost…that I have not been baptized with FIRE! This burning of the spirit of GOD in my soul is some “Touchy Feely” thing thats not real?
    WRONG! I know its REAL and REAL is my GOD is! He is very much alive and well …I have been baptized with the Holy Ghost and with FIRE! My GOD loves me…and knows EXACTLY who and where I am! I am NOT going to be deceived! You can't tell me any kind of way in the WORLD or in the HEAVENS that when the HOLY GHOST got a hold of me that it was not from GOD! I was upset that I came too and found out that I was still on earth!

ITS REAL! BELIEVE IT!

oh and …

PRAISE GOD!

Yes, I agree that most “Traditional Religions” have stemed out from the abomination known as the Catholic Church. This religion alone has breed more false doctrines that can probably be counted. I believe also that some religions are extremist…and very judgmental…I also believe that we all fall short of the Glory of GOD…We have to strive everyday! It is not our place to Judge people.

It is our place however, to test all spirits and see that they are from GOD.

I believe that this man might have started off on the right road at some point…but I'm not quite sure what manner of deception he is trying to pull off here. But, I know that if the day of the Lord were going to be revealed to a “Man” it would most surly have been recorded by GODS word!

However the man is right about some stuff…I just don't think every thing that is coming out of his mouth is quite from GOD…I think that some of his thoughts just might be of “Ronald Weinland”.

Which in my honest opinion is not really a bad thing…unless you are purposely trying to deceive GODS children.
    I know some of the stuff that comes from my mouth is of “Samuel” and not GOD.
    The difference is however, that I'm not trying to deceive anyone…I'm trying to get them to Pray, Study, and search the scriptures, Fast…and make themselves ready. To seek the Kingdom of GOD. If we do and ask of these things in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the ALMIGHTY LIVING GOD! …

John 6:37
    All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

He will supply our every need…

Philipp 4:19
    But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

You can't make god go broke brother! He knows what you need before you even ask…all you have to do is ASK in JESUS' NAME!

If truth is what you want…ASK!

Its not that complicated. GOD is not the Author of confusion!

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ April 03 2008,17:42)
    I don't care what your belief is …or how it is you believe it…”Pre-Trib” “Post-Trib”…”No-Trib” whatever…

You can't argue with scripture. Scripture plainly says:

But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father

The man does have some good points about the state of GODS people. They are all spiritually sleeping. They have long since forgot the words of their GOD. They worship idols, lust after the flesh…and all sorts of foolish things that one should not be doing…

Revelation 11:3 and I will give to My two witnesses, and they shall prophesy days, a thousand, two hundred, sixty, arrayed with sackcloth; 4 these are the two olive [trees], and the two lamp-stands that before the God of the earth do stand; 5 and if any one may will to injure them, fire doth proceed out of their mouth, and doth devour their enemies, and if any one may will to injure them, thus it behoveth him to be killed. 6 These have authority to shut the heaven, that it may not rain rain in the days of their prophecy, and authority they have over the waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the land with every plague, as often as they may will.

It does seem that Mark 13:32 would be referring to a period of time, that no man, nor Yeshua or the angels would know YET. I am sure that when the date comes close, Yah will have prepared and will have revealed to Yeshua and His messenger that the time is near. Will the two witnesses as well be given the knowledge? My guess would be indeed yes, what else would their prophecy entail?

Samuel
    Participant

I'm going to pray about it…

If this man is indeed truly of GOD…

Then I have every Faith in the world that GOD will show me.

If GOD does not show me…then I will dust my feet of his words.

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ April 04 2008,13:25)
    I'm going to pray about it…

If this man is indeed truly of GOD…

Then I have every Faith in the world that GOD will show me.

If GOD does not show me…then I will dust my feet of his words.

Greetings Samuel –

You are certainly passionate about your feelings, and that's great. However, believing “some” of what Ron Weinland says while choosing to impose your opinion on other aspects is kind of like being half pregnant… you either believe or you don't.

If you don't feel your mind awakening as you read Weinland's books, listen to sermons and read the Bible, then it's not coming to you. There's nothing anybody else can do to “convince” you, or anybody else that reads or posts on this forum. You must repent of false doctrines (which it sounds like you already realize many of them) and ask God to open your mind.

Here's one for you. John 3:13 – NO ONE HAS EVER GONE INTO HEAVEN EXCEPT THE ONE WHO CAME FROM HEAVEN – THE SON OF MAN.

Straight from the mouth of Jesus Christ. I ask you, where did the notion that “those who are “saved” go to heaven when they die” come from??? All part of the blasphemies that arose from the Roman Catholic church. Jesus clearly states that no man has gone into heaven.

It is very hard for some to abandon concepts they have believed with all their heart their whole lives. They come up with all kinds of blather to justify their beliefs.

Repent, and ask God to open your mind.

Peace,

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 03 2008,21:03)
    This was an ad that appeared on a website a while back.

So an apology is in order in 2009.

Should the apology be earlier than that. Has he said anything that makes it sooner than 2008, (end of year), anyone?

dude what is with your obsession with apologies??

you are majorly hung up on this for some reason. Are you afraid Weinland might be right?

Let me be clear about something. Weinland never says “nukes” will go off in April. So if there are no nukes this month, this in no way means that he is “wrong”. This month simply marks the beginning of a six-month period of unraveling of the United States. From where I sit in the financial industry, I can tell you for a 100% CERTAINTY that chaos and mayhem will be happening in this country very soon. It doesn't have to be nukes this month. There are plenty of other trains to derail in the meantime.

just so you know. If this country has not completely self-destructed by the end of this year, then yes I will apologize in capital letters on this blog. However, I'm as sure about this as I am that the sun is coming up tomorrow. Get ready!

Peace,

Samuel
    Participant

Thats hardly a fesible assumption.
    The Bible says to try all spirits and see if they are from GOD.
    Futhermore,  I'm not going to jump on  the band wagon on some “New Found” religion so easily.

Any other religion will tell you the same thing.  “If you only believe 'half' of what we say then you are wrong”

Ok so whatever…the Holy Ghost is my “Guide”  Jesus is the Light of my life…and any thing that I need if I ask it of the Father in his Sons name Jesus Christ…he will give it to me.

Therefore I'm asking GOD to show me weather or not this man is indeed a prophet of GOD.   I have all the faith that I posses, if he is GOD will show me this.

All these “Savage Wolves” running around and about trying to bite me…I'm 'bout ready to get my sword out, run it through the “FIRE” 'bout seven times and start swingin'

Broncs453
    Participant

Quote (Samuel @ April 05 2008,06:48)
    Thats hardly a fesible assumption.
    The Bible says to try all spirits and see if they are from GOD.
    Futhermore,  I'm not going to jump on  the band wagon on some “New Found” religion so easily.

Any other religion will tell you the same thing.  “If you only believe 'half' of what we say then you are wrong”

Ok so whatever…the Holy Ghost is my “Guide”  Jesus is the Light of my life…and any thing that I need if I ask it of the Father in his Sons name Jesus Christ…he will give it to me.

Therefore I'm asking GOD to show me weather or not this man is indeed a prophet of GOD.   I have all the faith that I posses, if he is GOD will show me this.

All these “Savage Wolves” running around and about trying to bite me…I'm 'bout ready to get my sword out, run it through the “FIRE” 'bout seven times and start swingin'

What's hardly a “feasilble assumption? So the Bible says “try all spirits and see if they are from God? Please give me the scripture that states that.

The Church of God PKG is not a “New Found” religion. It's the real Christianity.

NOTHING will be revealed to you about Ron Weinland unless you read his books, that much I can tell you for certain. God's not just going to put some idea in your head out of nowhere. And Weinland does not claim to be God.

That's why you're so confused and don't know what to believe.

Peace,

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Jodi @ April 04 2008,13:16)

Quote (Samuel @ April 03 2008,17:42)

You can't argue with scripture.  Scripture plainly says:

The man does have some good points about the state of GODS people.  They are all spiritually sleeping.  They have long since forgot the words of their GOD.  They worship idols, lust after the flesh…and all sorts of foolish things that one should not be doing…

Revelation 11:3 and I will give to My two witnesses, and they shall prophesy days, a thousand, two hundred, sixty, arrayed with sackcloth; 4 these are the two olive [trees], and the two lamp-stands that before the God of the earth do stand; 5 and if any one may will to injure them, fire doth proceed out of their mouth, and doth devour their enemies, and if any one may will to injure them, thus it behoveth him to be killed. 6 These have authority to shut the heaven, that it may not rain rain in the days of their prophecy, and authority they have over the waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the land with every plague, as often as they may will.

It does seem that Mark 13:32 would be referring to a period of time, that no man, nor Yeshua or the angels would know YET. I am sure that when the date comes close, Yah will have prepared and will have revealed to Yeshua and His messenger that the time is near. Will the two witnesses as well be given the knowledge? My guess would be indeed yes, what else would their prophecy entail?

Excellent Deductive reasoning Jodi…!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tj,
    But are they men?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 05 2008,11:19)
    Hi Tj,
    But are they men?

The two witnesses are most definitely men and as you know they will suffer death and lay in the streets of the holy city for 31/2 days and at the coming of Jesus they will be raised from death and summoned into clouds……

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    Scripture does not say so.
    It may be that they represent many men witnessing in the NT and OT and then raptured?

theodorej
    Participant

Nick….Revelation 11 speaks to whether the witnesses are men or not…although it does not say they are men specifically it certainly eludes to the fact that they are…..If any thing they experience death and that certainly means they are not spirit….

Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 1,757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account