Revelation chapter6.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 21 2012,01:11)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 20 2012,18:01)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 20 2012,14:42)
    No they don't

Edj

Show who received the commission to reconcile creation to God ???

And was that the plan of God. ..??

“To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself,
      not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed
      unto us the word of reconciliation.” (2 Corinthians 5:19)

Edj

Gods will was in Christ ,and through his son God did all things

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

God's “Spirit” was in Christ; you do you believe this, right?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 21 2012,16:27)
    Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

explain to me what is the difference between those two ;???

1)edj says;God's “Spirit” was in Christ;

2)Pierre says ;Gods will was in Christ;

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 21 2012,10:12)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi Pierre,

“Will” is what you do – “Spirit” is what you are.       …I hope you can see the difference.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 21 2012,17:15)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 21 2012,10:12)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi Pierre,

“Will” is what you do – “Spirit” is what you are.       …I hope you can see the difference.

God bless

edj

so who his right to scriptures ???

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Both

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 21 2012,21:50)
    Hi Pierre,

Both

God bless

edj

that's because they mean the same thing :)

Ed J
    Participant

No,

“Will” is what you do – “Spirit” is what you are.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 21 2012,23:21)
    No,

God bless

edj

Yes it is the same ;

the will of God is transmitted thought the spirit ;and received in the same way ,

and if you say that the spirit of God is in you like it was in Christ this would mean THAT ALL ,AND I MEAN ALL YOU THINK AND DO ARE OF GODS WILL ,AND THIS WOULD MAKE YOU SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT THE SON OF GOD,JESUS CHRIST ,

NO ONE AS EVER BE ABLE TO DO THIS EXECPT THE SON OF GOD THAT CAME DOWN FROM THE FATHER .

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 22 2012,04:21)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 21 2012,23:21)
    No,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Yes it is the same ;

the will of God is transmitted thought the spirit ;and received in the same way ,

and if you say that the spirit of God is in you like it was in Christ this would mean THAT ALL ,AND I MEAN ALL YOU THINK AND DO ARE OF GODS WILL ,AND THIS WOULD MAKE YOU SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT THE SON OF GOD,JESUS CHRIST ,

NO ONE AS EVER BE ABLE TO DO THIS EXECPT THE SON OF GOD THAT CAME DOWN FROM THE FATHER .

Hi Pierre,

You “do” will, but
    you don't “do” spirit.   :D

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Are you saying that the spirit of God is not in you?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 24 2012,01:49)

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

as a sinner it is not quite total does it ???

but you believe it is in you right ??? then you must be perfect and without sin just like Christ and your words are the truth of God ,just like those of Christ ,and latter those of his apostles ,

but the way I see your comments ,that they are not according to the truth of God but according to ” EDJ” doctrines so it seems that it is God and Christ that have to adjust to you rather than you to them .

terraricca
    Participant

edj

Hi Pierre,

You “do” will, but
    you don't “do” spirit.

God bless

God his spirit but yet a being ,and the almighty God ,HE CREATED ALL THINGS THROUGH HIS WILL MEANING HIS PLAN AND DIRECTIONS ,WHO OBEYS GOD ??? ANYONE WHO'S LOVE HIM ,ARE YOU LOVING HIM EDDY ??? IF YOU DO THEN YOU OBEY HIS WILL OR SPIRIT SAME THING, BUT HE DOES NOT SHARE HIS OWN SPIRIT BEING GOT THAT ???

THE SPIRIT ARE THE MESSAGE ;AND A MESSAGE CAN BE DONE ,OBSERVED,EXECUTED,FULFILLED,OBEYED TO, AND SO IS THE WILL OF SOMEONE ,

Rev 19:10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

SEE THE TESTIMONY (ACTION) OF JESUS is the SPIRIT OF PROPHECY (FORECAST MESSAGE)GOT IT ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 23 2012,19:16)
    edj

Hi Pierre,

You “do” will, but
    you don't “do” spirit.  

God bless

God his spirit but yet a being ,and the almighty God ,HE CREATED ALL THINGS THROUGH HIS WILL MEANING HIS PLAN AND DIRECTIONS ,WHO OBEYS GOD ??? ANYONE WHO'S LOVE HIM ,ARE YOU LOVING HIM EDDY ??? IF YOU DO THEN YOU OBEY HIS WILL OR SPIRIT SAME THING, BUT HE DOES NOT SHARE HIS OWN SPIRIT BEING GOT THAT ???

THE SPIRIT ARE THE MESSAGE ;AND A MESSAGE CAN BE DONE ,OBSERVED,EXECUTED,FULFILLED,OBEYED TO, AND SO IS THE WILL OF SOMEONE ,

Rev 19:10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

SEE THE TESTIMONY (ACTION) OF JESUS  is  the SPIRIT OF PROPHECY (FORECAST MESSAGE)GOT IT ???

Terra.

Lets discus revelation chap.6.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

were ,were we ????

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 26 2012,03:19)
    wup

Terra.

wakeup.

were ,were we ????

Terra.

We can start from the top.
    The rider of the white horse,who is this rider and what it represents.

1. Is it Christ riding

2. Is it false teachers riding.

3. or else?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Rev 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!”
    Rev 6:2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
    Rev 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
    Rev 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.
    Rev 6:5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.
    Rev 6:6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a day’s wages, and three quarts of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”
    Rev 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”
    Rev 6:8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him.

SEVEN TIMES IT SAYS ::: WHEN THE LAMB OPENED “” CAN THE LAMB BE THE ONE THAT OPEN THE SEALS AND BE ON THE FOUR HOSES AS WELL ???

so the one who control the seals his another of the ones that are send out ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 26 2012,13:23)
    wup

Rev 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!”
    Rev 6:2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
    Rev 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
    Rev 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.
    Rev 6:5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.
    Rev 6:6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a day’s wages, and three quarts of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”
    Rev 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”
    Rev 6:8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him.

SEVEN TIMES IT SAYS ::: WHEN THE LAMB OPENED “” CAN THE LAMB BE THE ONE THAT OPEN THE SEALS AND BE ON THE FOUR HOSES AS WELL ???

Terra.

The lamb is the only one that can open the 7 seals:

Lets just finish the first seal:
    What is the interpretation of the 1st seal?
    Who is the rider?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 27 2012,01:10)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 26 2012,13:23)
    wup

Terra.

The lamb is the only one that can open the 7 seals:

Lets just finish the first seal:
    What is the interpretation of the 1st seal?
    Who is the rider?

wakeup.

wup

what I try to say to you ,is that call anyone THE SON OF SATAN as no direction ,because either you are Gods offspring or the offspring of the opposition what means of Satan ,that's mean the all what is not of God is of Satan right yes

so wen scriptures talk about one ,you also have to understand that it talks about the other,but in the opposite direction,

All the beast are of Satan ,so was Nebut. but what is it that God does with all of them why are those beast even mention into Gods word if not for the righteous ,is not the righteous out of this world the righteous as no part in this world ,so why all those details in what going or will to be happen

please answer all of the questions

their are no horses in heaven ,nor white or black or …none,no bows either,

BUT WHAT IS THE MESSAGE INSIDE OF THE DESCRIPTION ???

TO WHOM,FROM WHOM,AND WHY??

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 23 2012,19:00)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 24 2012,01:49)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

as a sinner it is not quite total does it ???

but you believe it is in you right ???

Hi Pierre,

“HE” is in me.

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account