Revelation chapter6.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

So you realized it will be a “Renewed” heaven and Earth, right?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 16 2012,10:24)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless

edj

what will be RENEWED and what would be NEW ????

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 16 2012,03:24)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EDJ.

Yes;but by melting the old corrupted earth,not just washed from the outside.; but inside out.

All the holes man has made in the earth,can not be left as it is. The pyramids can not be left standing,even the stones must be melted down.

All the temples,can not be left there,even the stones must be melted down.

The sun and the moon and the planets,and stars must be removed; for man has worshipped them.

The rivers and the mountains and the sea must be removed by meting the earth; for man has worshipped them.

The trees and the rocks must be melted down; for man has worshipped them.

The clouds and the thunder must be removed;for man has worshipped them.

The animals must be removed;for man has worshipped them.
    The caves and the pools must be removed; for man has worshipped them.

The satellites,and all technology must be removed;for man has worshipped them.
    All the idol gods on earth must be removed; for man has worshipped them.

The world trade system must be removed; for man has worshipped them.

All the wicked must be removed; for they have worshipped satan.

This can not be done by just washing the outside.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 16 2012,04:03)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi Pierre,

You will be renewed and your perception will be new  –  and righteousness will dwell “IN YOU”!

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 16 2012,11:27)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi Pierre,

You will be renewed and your perception will be new  –  and righteousness will dwell “IN YOU”!

God bless

edj

Rev 21:5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

when ???

Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven(free of opposition) and a new earth(free of unrighteousness ), for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.(crowds of opposition)(due to the fact that everyone will be teach by God)
    Rev 21:2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
    Rev 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.
    Rev 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”(all what is not of God)

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 15 2012,22:06)

Quote (journey42 @ Aug. 15 2012,21:59)
    EDJ

Heaven has been polluted too.

Hi Georgie, one verse DOES NOT abrogate another.     …you do believe this, right?

For ever, YHVH, thy word is settled in heaven.

Thy faithfulness is unto all generations:
    thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.

They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants.” (Psalms 119:89-91)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

EDJ

No, the scriptures harmonise. All of them.
    Satan has been in heaven too, and polluted it.
    Even heaven will be made new.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

Satan and his angels were removed from heaven – is that not cleansing enough?

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 16 2012,09:51)
    Hi Georgie,

God bless

EDJ

Obviously not, or else he wouldn't have to make a new heaven.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Aug. 16 2012,10:45)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 16 2012,09:51)
    Hi Georgie,

God bless

EDJ

Obviously not, or else he wouldn't have to make a new heaven.

The earth can only be melted after all has been accomplished.
    Christ's second return
    Kingdom set up, and ruling for a thousand years.
    Battle of Gog and Magog.
    Satan Destroyed
    White throne judgement, all the dead to be judged. (This is the great judgement.  If you have not made it into the first resurrection you will be in this judgement.)
    The wicked thrown into the lake of fire
    Death also thrown into the lake of fire, no more death ever again.
    Now those who have been given mercy in this 2nd judgement will be changed to spirit.  No more flesh, no more evil angels.
    All gone

and Jesus can hand his bride over to his Father.  All that he has cleansed and accomplished.  This will be spectacular, and likened to a wedding with all it's adornments.
    Christ did all this cleansing, with the power and authority that his Father entrusted to him.
    Christ finished the job.
    Now heaven and earth can be melted.  Only now can it be done, because there is no more flesh.  All flesh has been destroyed or converted.  
    Only spirit exists now.  
    Only spirit can sustain this kind of heat when the heaven & the earth is melted.
    No more trace of the old heaven and earth,
    no more trace of corruption, abominations & death
    all is made brand new.
    Now all is perfect

terraricca
    Participant

j42

Now those who have been given mercy in this 2nd judgement will be changed to spirit. No more flesh, no more evil angels.
    All gone

hmmm ,hmmm ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

As I said all along. You agree?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Aug. 16 2012,09:14)

EDJ

Hi Georgie, one verse DOES NOT abrogate another.     …you do believe this, right?

They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants.” (Psalms 119:89-91)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

EDJ

No, the scriptures harmonise.  All of them.

Journey42.

Heavens; not heaven where God is.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 16 2012,08:33)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

Rev 21:5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

when ???

Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven(free of opposition) and a new earth(free of unrighteousness ), for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.(crowds of opposition)(due to the fact that everyone will be teach by God)
    Rev 21:2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
    Rev 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.
    Rev 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”(all what is not of God)

Terra.

You said: sea are crowds of opposition? Scriprure please?

In this case sea means sea.Why so?
    because it is about the earth it self; if the earth will melt,common sense tell us that the sea will dry up. Needs a little thinking thats all.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 16 2012,15:58)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

As I said all along. You agree?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Burned-up refers to whats happens to the wrong spirit – not to Terra-firma.

whether you agree or not – the truth remains.

“Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual,
                 but that which is natural(the flood); and afterward
                 that which is spiritual(the fire). (1 Corinthians 15:46)

Water was the natural – as in the flood destroying all flesh
       Fire is the spiritual – as in burning up the rudiments(all fleshly thought)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 16 2012,16:02)

Quote (journey42 @ Aug. 16 2012,09:14)

EDJ

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

EDJ

No, the scriptures harmonise.  All of them.

Journey42.

Heavens; not heaven where God is.

wakeup.

“Then hear thou from the heavens, even from thy dwelling place” (2 Chron 6:33)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 16 2012,23:10)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 16 2012,08:33)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi Pierre,

God bless

edj

when ???

Terra.

You said: sea are crowds of opposition?  Scriprure please?

In this case sea means sea.Why so?
    because it is about the earth it self; if the earth will melt,common sense tell us that the sea will dry up. Needs a little thinking thats all.

wakeup.

wup

PS 79:5 How long, O LORD? Will You be angry forever?
    Will Your jealousy burn like fire?
    PS 83:14 Like fire that burns the forest
    And like a flame that sets the mountains on fire

PS 89:46
    How long, O LORD?
    Will You hide Yourself forever?
    Will Your wrath burn like fire?

JER 21:12 O house of David, thus says the LORD:
    “ Administer justice every morning;
    And deliver the person who has been robbed from the power of his oppressor,
    That My wrath may not go forth like fire
    And burn with none to extinguish it,
    Because of the evil of their deeds.

JER 23:29 “Is not My word like fire?” declares the LORD, “and like a hammer which shatters a rock?

LA 2:4 He has bent His bow like an enemy;
    He has set His right hand like an adversary
    And slain all that were pleasant to the eye;
    In the tent of the daughter of Zion
    He has poured out His wrath like fire.

NA 1:6 Who can stand before His indignation?
    Who can endure the burning of His anger?
    His wrath is poured out like fire
    And the rocks are broken up by Him.
    JAS 5:3 Your gold and your silver have rusted; and their rust will be a witness against you and will consume your flesh like fire. It is in the last days that you have stored up your treasure!

we must surrender our will to God but not by obligation but in LOVE this would stop the fire to reach us

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

Sometimes,we can burn with passion also. so it can mean different kinds of burning.

But this burning is by melting; physical melting.

I am burning with love inside me,now this is not physical burning: I am not melting.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 17 2012,09:27)
    Terra.

Sometimes,we can burn with passion also. so it can mean different kinds of burning.

I am burning with love inside me,now this is not physical burning: I am not melting.

wakeup.

wup

2Pe 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
    2Pe 1:4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
    2Pe 1:5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;
    2Pe 1:6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness;
    2Pe 1:7 and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.
    2Pe 1:8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2Pe 1:9 But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins.

2Pe 1:10 Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall,
    2Pe 1:11 and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2Pe 1:12 So I will always remind you of these things, even though you know them and are firmly established in the truth you now have.

2Pe 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.
    2Pe 2:2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

so yes mans works will be destroyed

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 17 2012,03:25)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 17 2012,09:27)
    Terra.

wakeup.

wup

2Pe 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
    2Pe 1:4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
    2Pe 1:5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;
    2Pe 1:6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness;
    2Pe 1:7 and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.
    2Pe 1:8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2Pe 1:9 But if anyone does not have them, he is nearsighted and blind, and has forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins.

2Pe 1:10 Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall,
    2Pe 1:11 and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2Pe 1:12 So I will always remind you of these things, even though you know them and are firmly established in the truth you now have.

2Pe 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.
    2Pe 2:2 Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

so yes mans works will be destroyed

Thank you Terra,mans works; all kinds of mans works wether inside or outside the earth, also in the heavens.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Thank you Terra,mans works; all kinds of mans works wether inside or outside the earth, also in the heavens.

wakeup

all what men has ever done is only to reject Gods way ,

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account