Revelation chapter6.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 281 through 288 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 09 2012,19:06)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 09 2012,18:38)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 09 2012,18:20)
    Hi Wakeup,

Why don't you run for office,
    where you can do something about it.

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

Dont you know that all prophesy will be fulfilled?
    For God hath spoken, and he will bring it to pass.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Is Daniel 7:18 missing from your “AKJV Bible”?
    “But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom,
    and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.” (Daniel 7:18)
    Daniel means “God is Judge”, did not God say to “TAKE” the kingdom  –  yes or no?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

EdJ.

Yes, christ will come and take the kingdom of the dreadful beast,at his coming.rev.19.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

The fifth seal:
    All the saints that were killed for God during the centuries,symbolicly crying for revenge,but God said to wait untill their fellow brothers also will be killed,and they were given white robes.
    The revenge will come (done),mentioned in rev.18:20.
    babylon will be no more.

This is what you said,

——————————————————————————————
    ——
    now read this.

The Fifth Seal:
    Rev. 6:9 “ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held.”
    v. 10 “And they cried with a loud voice, saying, how long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?”
    v. 11 “ And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.”

These saints that were asking how long must they wait are the ones that were killed by the Romans because they would not worship the Emperor. Then in AD 313, the Emperor Constantine stopped the persecution and made the new religion, Christianity, the religion of his empire, “The Roman universal church”. Now the waiting started for the slain saints until their fellow servants should be killed as they were; and that period started in AD 565 with Antichrist. It lasted for 1,260 years, that is, till AD 1825; and in AD 1834 the Vatican (finally) abolished torture. Even so, torture and killings of Christians is still going on in some parts of the world. God has great admiration for these saints.
    Ps. 50:5 “ Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.”
    Ps. 116:15 “ Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.”

an old friend

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Sep. 12 2012,08:19)
    The fifth seal:
    All the saints that were killed for God during the centuries,symbolicly crying for revenge,but God said to wait untill their fellow brothers also will be killed,and they were given white robes.
    babylon will be no more.

This is what you said,

——
    now read this.

The Fifth Seal:
    Rev. 6:9  “ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held.”
    v. 10    “And they cried with a loud voice, saying, how long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?”
    v. 11    “ And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.”

These saints that were asking how long must they wait are the ones that were killed by the Romans because they would not worship the Emperor. Then in AD 313, the Emperor Constantine stopped the persecution and made the new religion, Christianity, the religion of his empire, “The Roman universal church”.  Now the waiting started for the slain saints until their fellow servants should be killed as they were; and that period started in AD 565 with Antichrist. It lasted for 1,260 years, that is, till AD 1825; and in AD 1834 the Vatican (finally) abolished torture.  Even so, torture and killings of Christians is still going on in some parts of the world. God has great admiration for these saints.
    Ps. 50:5   “ Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.”
    Ps. 116:15   “ Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.”

an old friend

Pastry.

Yes those saints back then that were killed is to wait a little longer untill their fellow brothers also will be killed.

And who are these fellow brothers? They are the ones that will go through the great tribulation,some beheaded.This is coming soon.

God said wait for the revenge will come; and that will come,and will be done.(rev18:20.).
    Rejoice over her ,thou heaven and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath AVENGE you on her.
    This was the promise in rev.6:10. fulfilled.

The next verse is about babylon will be no more.(v.21).

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi George,

Glad to see you're back!
    How's Irene and the kids doing?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 12 2012,13:37)

Quote (Pastry @ Sep. 12 2012,08:19)
    The fifth seal:
    babylon will be no more.

This is what you said,

——
    now read this.

The Fifth Seal:
    Rev. 6:9  “ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held.”
    v. 10    “And they cried with a loud voice, saying, how long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?”
    v. 11    “ And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.”

These saints that were asking how long must they wait are the ones that were killed by the Romans because they would not worship the Emperor. Then in AD 313, the Emperor Constantine stopped the persecution and made the new religion, Christianity, the religion of his empire, “The Roman universal church”.  Now the waiting started for the slain saints until their fellow servants should be killed as they were; and that period started in AD 565 with Antichrist. It lasted for 1,260 years, that is, till AD 1825; and in AD 1834 the Vatican (finally) abolished torture.  Even so, torture and killings of Christians is still going on in some parts of the world. God has great admiration for these saints.
    Ps. 50:5   “ Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.”
    Ps. 116:15   “ Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.”

an old friend

Pastry.

Yes those saints back then that were killed is to wait a little longer untill their fellow brothers also will be killed.

And who are these fellow brothers? They are the ones that will go through the great tribulation,some beheaded.This is coming soon.

God said wait for the revenge will come; and that will come,and will be done.(rev18:20.).
    Rejoice over her ,thou heaven and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath AVENGE you on her.
    This was the promise in rev.6:10. fulfilled.

The next verse is about babylon will be no more.(v.21).

wakeup.

I did not expect you to understand.

Wakeup
    Participant

Pastry.

Can you help me to understand?
    will you show your version?

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 13 2012,05:39)
    Pastry.

wakeup.

I can't, not if you don't know history; scripture and history have to compliment each other to understand it.

Besides, my explanation was in my post; maybe you should read it again.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Sep. 13 2012,14:09)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 13 2012,05:39)
    Pastry.

wakeup.

I can't, not if you don't know history; scripture and history have to compliment each other to understand it.

Besides, my explanation was in my post; maybe you should read it again.

Pastry.

Do we all have to be historians to find the truth?
    Some of history is useful yes.
    The seekers will only find history that is needed.

You mean the history of the catholic church?

wakeup.

Viewing 8 posts - 281 through 288 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account