Revelation chapter6.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 04 2012,22:54)

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 04 2012,22:35)

Without scriptures I can not understand nothing,

Words do not become flesh ,and you do not answer my questions in my quotes ,because you can not,only opinions can you present to me,

Pierre

John 1:14   And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

j42

are words made flesh ??? can words walk ??? are words the son of God ???

can words be touched ??? can words have a glory of their own ??? if yes how is that ???

please answer all questions

this is to show that THE WORD is not words but a being he is the son of God call Jesus Christ  and as the name THE WORD OF GOD ;REV;19

Terra.
    questions/. answers/.
    1. Are words made flesh: YES,,THE SCRIPTURE SAID SO.
    but not words;but WORD.

2. Can words walk? YES ,THE WORD OF GOD DID WALK,JESUS DID WALK.(not words,but word).

3. Are words the son of God? NO,ONLY THE WORD IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

THE WORD OF GOD CONSISTS OF MANY,MANY,WORDS.
    AND ALL IS SIMPLY NAMED THE –WORD– OF GOD.(as singular).
    NOT THE WORDS OF GOD,IT IS NOT SAID THAT WAY.

When one says to you: take my word for it; what does that mean? Just one word of him, or all what he has told you?(all his words).

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 05 2012,09:23)

Words do not become flesh ,and you do not answer my questions in my quotes ,because you can not,only opinions can you present to me,

Pierre

John 1:14   And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

j42

can words be touched ??? can words have a glory of their own ??? if yes how is that ???

this is to show that THE WORD is not words but a being he is the son of God call Jesus Christ  and as the name THE WORD OF GOD ;REV;19

Terra.
             questions/.                     answers/.
    but not words;but WORD.

2. Can words walk?  YES ,THE WORD OF GOD DID WALK,JESUS DID WALK.(not words,but word).

When one says to you: take my word for it; what does that mean? Just one word of him, or all what he has told you?(all his words).

wakeup.

wup

I have given you about 30 scriptures who clearly explain that THE WORD OF GOD “is a being /person,NOT WORDS

just because you do not look at it as you should ,with a pure heart ,you are blind ,remove all the spiritual dirt from your spiritual eyes so that you can see what it is that is written ,

ALL THE DISCIPLES HAVE RECOGNIZE JESUS CHRIST AS,THE SON OF GOD AND AS THE WORD ,SEND BY GOD TO SAVE MEN FROM THE CURSE OF SIN,

UNDERSTAND THAT NO MEN BORN IN SIN CAN SAVE ANOTHER,ONLY IF HE COMES FROM GOD AND JESUS AS MANY TIMES SAID HE COMES FROM ABOVE ,I WAS WITH MY FATHER ,ONLY THE ONE THAT ASCEND IS THE ONE THAT FIRST DESCEND ,WHAT I DO I HAVE SEEN IT FROM MY FATHER ,……

HOW MORE DO YOU NEED TO BELIEVE THAT GOD SEND HIS SON THAT HIS CALLED “THE WORD” AND HIS THE FIRST OF ALL CREATION,THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD,HE IS THE ONE THAT CAME DOWN TO BECOME THE FIRST IN ALL THINGS
    SUPREME IN ALL THINGS ,

ALL THINGS WERE CREATED FOR AND THROUGH HIM ,…

PLEASE STOP BEING BLIND ;BELIEVE WHAT SCRIPTURES ARE SAYING IT IS THE TRUTH.

STOP GIVEN BLIND SPECULATION THAT YOU CAN NOT JUSTIFY BY SCRIPTURES.

:)

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 05 2012,12:26)

Pierre

j42

Terra.
    but not words;but WORD.

2. Can words walk?  YES ,THE WORD OF GOD DID WALK,JESUS DID WALK.(not words,but word).

wakeup.

wup

I have given you about 30 scriptures who clearly explain that THE WORD OF GOD “is a being /person,NOT WORDS

just because you do not look at it as you should ,with a pure heart ,you are blind ,remove all the spiritual dirt from your spiritual eyes so that you can see what it is that is written ,

ALL THE DISCIPLES HAVE RECOGNIZE JESUS CHRIST AS,THE SON OF GOD AND AS THE WORD ,SEND BY GOD TO SAVE MEN FROM THE CURSE OF SIN,

UNDERSTAND THAT NO MEN BORN IN SIN CAN SAVE ANOTHER,ONLY IF HE COMES FROM GOD AND JESUS AS MANY TIMES SAID HE COMES FROM ABOVE ,I WAS WITH MY FATHER ,ONLY THE ONE THAT ASCEND IS THE ONE THAT FIRST DESCEND ,WHAT I DO I HAVE SEEN IT FROM MY FATHER ,……

HOW MORE DO YOU NEED TO BELIEVE THAT GOD SEND HIS SON THAT HIS CALLED “THE WORD” AND HIS THE FIRST OF ALL CREATION,THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD,HE IS THE ONE THAT CAME DOWN TO BECOME THE FIRST IN ALL THINGS
    SUPREME IN ALL THINGS ,

Pierre

In the beginning, How do you explain what form “THE WORD” was?
    In other words, what did it look like?

terraricca
    Participant

J42

What are scriptures saying ??? He his the image of God ,what is it mean ? Being an image does not mean he his the one of witch he his the image of right,it is also written that he has the same nature of his father,I like to agree with that ,because he his the only one creation that God alone created,all others things where created though him and for him,Col:14-21

Ed J
    Participant

he his the only one creation that God alone created

This is not biblical, Pierre.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 05 2012,13:46)
    J42

What are scriptures saying ??? He his the image of God ,what is it mean ? Being an image does not mean he his the one of witch he his the image of right,it is also written that he has the same nature of his father,I like to agree with that ,because he his the only one creation that God alone created,all others things where created though him and for him,Col:14-21

Pierre,

I agree with that too, don't get me wrong.

Let me re-phrase the question.
    Who was Jesus before he became flesh?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 05 2012,12:26)

Pierre

j42

Terra.
    but not words;but WORD.

wakeup.

wup

SUPREME IN ALL THINGS ,

Yes Terra,we want you to answer these questions.

What was the word of God in the beginning; He that created everything? was he just an image or something else?

What was that came down from heaven? Just an image?
    A person? y/n? before he was a person what was he?
    Just an image? or a living being,with God?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 05 2012,20:54)

edj

yes ed, it is biblical ,when you are the first in creation who created you ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 05 2012,22:30)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 05 2012,20:54)

edj

yes ed, it is biblical ,when you are the first in creation who created you ???

TO ALL THE HELPLESS SEEKERS.

In the beginning GOD BROUGHT FORTH HIS WORD,before all is created, full of all wisdom,and it is HE, that created all.

He was brought forth from where??
    From the inside of GOD. He was brought out,and he had glory with GOD,from the beginning.

GODS WORD was brought forth as a being,and created ALL through him.(PROV.8:24) all wisdom is IN him.
    (I proceeded out of the father).(from the inside,he came out).
    Then GOD sends him down to earth in the form of the flesh.

How did he do this?
    He created the flesh through the womb,and GOD named him Jesus.

He was BORN on earth by the will of GOD,therefore he is the son of GOD.

This Jesus was made of the root of David,therefore he is called the son of man.

This man is the temple of GOD,for GOD dwelleth in him.
    This man had a job to do; then sacrificed,AS A LAMB.

This man(Jesus) was resurrected and given a glorified body, and all authority,and placed next to GOD in heaven; his Father.

This man(Jesus) will come back to judge all the UNGODLY, AND THE FATHER OF LIES,THE ONE THIS WORLD FOLLOWS.
    The ones that love this great city of all the abominations of the earth.The ones that love unrighteousness,and prosper in unrighteousness.

THis man(Jesus) will draw all that is his; to himself,and he will set up his kingdom on earth to teach the remnants of the jews that has been brought back from the dead in the flesh,and the left over gentiless survivors: the saints will be the teachers.

1000yrs of teaching will bring multitudes to God.
    But there will be still them that refuse to follow.
    And they will be destroyed in the battle of GOG and MAGOG, satan will lead them.

Then all the DEAD IN THE GRAVES from the past, present, and future,will be judged in the 2nd resurrction,by the BOOKS.

These are of all kinds of religions that men has ever created. Next will be the renewing of the earth,the MELTING DOWN of all what men has created on this earth. Then God will reside on this earth as in heaven.

If you STILL can not see, or WILL NOT see,then so be it. My hands are clean.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

What was the word of God in the beginning; He that created everything? was he just an image or something else?

A person? y/n? before he was a person what was he?

wakeup.

Col 1:15 He(Christ) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    Jn 1:2 He was with God in the beginning.
    Jn 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Pr 8:22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
    before his deeds of old;
    Pr 8:23 I was appointed from eternity,
    from the beginning, before the world began.

and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
    Pr 8:30 Then I was the craftsman at his side.
    I was filled with delight day after day,
    rejoicing always in his presence,
    Pr 8:31 rejoicing in his whole world
    and delighting in mankind.

their is no other person that is talked about in this way except Jesus Christ the only begotten son of God,

now if Christ is the son of his father “God almighty ” would you not think that he would be created in the image or the resemblance of his father ?

if God send his son from were do you think he would send him ??? since he his created before anything was created ,

all creation other than Christ was created through him and for him ,how could someone think that Christ start with his birth as a man ,this is not possible because he existed before he was born as a man ,

and so what scriptures says that he was SEND is true ,

now Christ was the son of God before he came to earth,but what was his name in heaven scriptures says that that name is THE WORD of God ,now why would God give a name like that to his son ???well their is no better name that this one FOR HE HIS THE MEANS OF GOD HIS FATHER CREATION ,GOD AS ESTABLISHED A COMMUNICATOR BETWEEN HIMSELF AND ALL OF THE CREATION THAT COMES AFTER HIS OWN SON,

I IS LUDICRUSE TO THINK THAT GOD WOULD NEED TO MATERIALISE HIS WORDS ALL COMMUNICATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH CHRIST THE WORD,THIS IS WHY IT IS CONFIRMED IN REVELATION 19 ;13

Rev 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

THE SPIRIT THAT MAKE JOHN SEE WHAT HE SEES MAKE SURE THAT NO MISTAKE CAN BE UNDERSTOOD ,

JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD HIS “THE WORD ” of God, no doubts about it ,

for this reason John says what he says in ;

Jn 1:9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
    Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
    Jn 1:11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
    Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
    Jn 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
    Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We(apostles) have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

no need to make up stories ,it is as clear as pure water,

3Jn 1:3 It gave me great joy to have some brothers come and tell about your faithfulness to the truth and how you continue to walk in the truth.
    3Jn 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

see we can walk in the truth of the will of God described in the scriptures and make those words our own and so be part of Gods plan ,and be obedient to it until the fullness of perfection described in those scriptures have made holy just like God his holy ,this does not mean that were will be like God ,but we would be as perfect in our nature that could be just as God made man ,

I hope this will answer most of your questions :)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 06 2012,12:49)
    wup

A person? y/n?    before he was a person what was he?

wakeup.

Col 1:15 He(Christ) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    Jn 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

before his deeds of old;

their is no other person that is talked about in this way except Jesus Christ the only begotten son of God,

now if Christ is the son of his father “God almighty ” would you not think that he would be created in the image or the resemblance of his father ?

if God send his son from were do you think he would send him ??? since he his created before anything was created ,

all creation other than Christ was created through him and for him ,how could someone think that Christ start with his birth as a man ,this is not possible because he existed before he was born as a man ,

now Christ was the son of God before he came to earth,but what was his name in heaven scriptures says that that name is THE WORD of God ,now why would God give a name like that to his son ???well their is no better name that this one FOR HE HIS THE MEANS OF GOD HIS FATHER CREATION ,GOD AS ESTABLISHED A COMMUNICATOR BETWEEN HIMSELF AND ALL OF THE CREATION THAT COMES AFTER HIS OWN SON,

I IS LUDICRUSE TO THINK THAT GOD WOULD NEED TO MATERIALISE HIS WORDS ALL COMMUNICATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH CHRIST THE WORD,THIS IS WHY IT IS CONFIRMED IN REVELATION 19 ;13

Rev 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

THE SPIRIT THAT MAKE JOHN SEE WHAT HE SEES MAKE SURE THAT NO MISTAKE CAN BE UNDERSTOOD ,

Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
    Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
    Jn 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
    Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We(apostles) have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

3Jn 1:3 It gave me great joy to have some brothers come and tell about your faithfulness to the truth and how you continue to walk in the truth.
    3Jn 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

see we can walk in the truth of the will of God described in the scriptures and make those words our own and so be part of Gods plan ,and be obedient to it until the fullness of perfection described in those scriptures have made holy just like God his holy ,this does not mean that were will be like God ,but we would be as perfect in our nature that could be just as God made man ,

Terra.

You are an expert in quoting scriptures,but with no explanation.
    My question to you is: how did the word look like,before he was made flesh? JUST AN IMAGE?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 07 2012,20:17)

wup

wakeup.

before his deeds of old;

Terra.

My question to you is: how did the word look like,before he was made flesh? JUST AN IMAGE?

wakeup.

Wup

I have answered that question ,he his the image or resemblance of his father,just like you are the image or resemblance of you father,

I never when to heaven ,so I do not know what it looks like the glory of the father or the son,beside what scriptures are saying ,both are spirit being ,distinct from each other,

If you know more ,please instruct me ,but with scriptures,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 07 2012,13:34)

wup

wakeup.

before his deeds of old;

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

I have answered that question ,he his the image or resemblance of his father,just like you are the image or resemblance of you father,

I never when to heaven ,so I do not know what it looks like the glory of the father or the son,beside what scriptures are saying ,both are spirit being ,distinct from each other,

Terra

It does make sense that he was brought forth,looking as God himself. And he executed all the work at Gods command.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 07 2012,21:05)

wup

wakeup.

before his deeds of old;

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

Terra

It does make sense that he was brought forth,looking as God himself. And he executed all the work at Gods command.

wakeup.

Wup

Yeah but you comment seems to late in time ,Christ was created billions years before he came in the flesh,his father was not a man ,right ???

Do you believe Christ father was a man ??? Yes. Or no

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 07 2012,14:10)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 07 2012,21:05)

wup

wakeup.

before his deeds of old;

Terra.

wakeup.

Wup

Terra

wakeup.

Wup

Yeah but you comment seems to late in time ,Christ was created billions years before he came in the flesh,his father was not a man ,right ???

Do you believe Christ father was a man ??? Yes. Or no

Terra.

NO. FOR GOD IS A SPIRIT.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

wakeup.

before his deeds of old;

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

if you would read the scriptures like you should ,their will be no need to quote scriptures to remind you of what you did not consider in your comments.

I am no expert either ,just a fisherman

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 08 2012,13:40)

wup

wakeup.

before his deeds of old;

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

if you would read the scriptures like you should ,their will be no need to quote scriptures to remind you of what you did not consider in your comments.

I am no expert either ,just a fisherman

Terra.

You have got the idea about the son of GOD,but not the depth of it,you are not there yet.

wakeup

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Terra.

You have got the idea about the son of GOD,but not the depth of it,you are not there yet.

wakeup

show me the depth, and i will show his spirit .:) how do you know what I know ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 09 2012,01:26)
    wup

Terra.

wakeup

show me the depth, and i will show his spirit .:) how do you know what I know ???

Terra.

NO MAN knoweth the son,but the father,and NO MAN knoweth the father but the son, and HE whom the son will reveal him.

I know by the scriptures you were quoting,that you have not been given this knowledge.

Seek and ask,and the Lord will decide.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 09 2012,15:55)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 09 2012,01:26)
    wup

Terra.

wakeup

Terra.

NO MAN knoweth the son,but the father,and NO MAN knoweth the father but the son, and HE whom the son will reveal him.

I know by the scriptures you were quoting,that you have not been given this knowledge.

Seek and ask,and the Lord will decide.

wakeup.

wup

:D :D :D be careful you do not know ,you assume many things ,and I am not eager to share all what I know with anyone that not show understanding in truth as a whole

when Christ was teaching his apostles even at the end many still did not believe ,

we still stuck on Daniel 2;44-45, and going on it would build a house on sand .

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account