Revelation ch.19.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 13 2014,15:51)
    Hi WU,
    PROVED??
    God's word is faithful but yours are not so great

Nick

It seems that you hate the light ;for the light
    reveals the cracks in your picture.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    The light is good.
    It shows what is of God and what is of man.

journey42
    Participant

And what is of God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Some of what you offer seems very good at times.

journey42
    Participant

Wakeup
    There it goes, it's playing again.

Nick can you hear me
    don't take offence. We love you.
    Jesus came to set the captives free.

It happened to me once,
    and I thought I was a christian.
    I can feel the difference now.
    It was holding me back, and now my eyes are really opened.
    That heaviness is gone.
    Forever I will be grateful.

When the Lord moves in, he really moves in.
    We just got to keep the temple clean from then on
    or they come back stronger.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi j42,
    God knows your needs
    be blessed with grace and peace

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 07 2012,15:42)
    King James Version (KJV)

19:1. And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
    THESE VOICES CAN NOT BE SAINTS,BUT ANGELS,BECAUSE THE RESURRECTION HAS NOT *BEGUN*.

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the GREAT WHORE, which did CORRUPT THE EARTH with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

THE WHORE IS BABYLON THE GREAT THE *MOTHER* OF HARLOTS,AS OF MANY HARLOTS.THE WORLD SYSTEM OF THINGS,STARTING WITH THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE.THE *FIRST* OF THE 7 HEADS. WE ARE IN THE 7TH HEAD NOW.
    WORSHIPPING OTHER GODS.

THE ROMAN CHURCH IS JUST PART OF THE WORLD SYSTEM.
    THIS SYSTEM STARTED WITH THE FIRST HEAD;WHICH IS EGYPT.THE WOMAN IS SITTING ON THE BEAST WITH THE SEVEN HEADS.AND THE ROMAN CHURCH WAS NOT ON THE FIRST HEAD.THIS IS ANOTHER GREAT ERROR.

3 And again they said, Alleluia And HER smoke rose up for ever and ever.

THE SMOKE OF THE HARLOT, BEING DESTROYED.
    BABYLON WILL BE NO MORE.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped GOD that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

THIS MEANS THAT THE 24 ELDERS ARE UP IN HEAVEN LONG BEFORE THE DAY OF RESURRECTION.

5 And a voice came OUT OF THE THRONE, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

HIS SERVANTS WHICH HAS SERVED HIM.

A VOICE OUT OF THE THRONE;THIS MUST BE THE LAMBS VOICE,BUT GOD SPEAKING.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

THIS ALSO HAS TO BE ANGELS PRAISING,FOR THE RESURRECTION HAS NOT BEGUN.AND GOD *WILL* REIGN

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and HIS WIFE hath made herself ready.

THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB IS IN REVELATION 21.
    THE UNITING OF ZION;THE CITY,OR HOLY JERUSALEM,WITH THE LAMB.GODS SPIRITUAL WOMAN IS HOLY JERUSALEM.

8 And to HER was granted that SHE should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

WHEN ALL THE BAD HAS BEEN ROOTED OUT,SHE IS MADE CLEAN.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which ARE CALLED UNTO THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

THE SAINTS ARE THE GUESTS OF THE MARRIAGE,NOT THE BRIDE.THE BRIDE IS HOLY JERUSALEM.BLESSED ARE THEY THAT ARE *INVITED* TO THE MARRIAGE.
    (there was a great error made here,by the churches).For we are not the bride,but the guests.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS THE *SPIRIT* OF PROPHECY.
    WE CAN NOT WORSHIP ANGELS,FOR THEY ARE OUR FELLOW SERVANTS.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in RIGHTEOUSNESS he doth judge and make war.

HEAVEN OPENED AS THE LAMB CAME DOWN TO EARTH.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

NO MAN KNEW HIM IN TRUTH,BUT HE WAS *CALLED* THE WORD OF GOD.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is *CALLED* The WORD OF GOD..

HIS VESTURE IS DIPPED IN BLOOD,FOR HE HE IS IN WAR MODE. AND HE IS *CALLED* THE WORD OF GOD.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

THESE ARE THE ARMIES OF HEAVEN,AND MICHA'EL IS THE CHIEF WARRIOR.(remember,so far the resurrection has not begun).

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the NATIONS: and *HE SHALL* rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

HE *SHALL RULE*: THIS ONLY MEANS THAT HE IS NOT RULING BEFORE THIS EPISODE IS FINISHED.
    (we can see here that there is no kingdom of Christ today,for it is to come, soon after babylon is destroyed).

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

ON THE SUPPERS MENU ARE ALL THE DEAD.
    THE SUPPER OF HIS WRATH. THE ONES INVITED TO EAT ARE THE ANIMALS.(carnivores).

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

ALL THOSE MEN WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST,SMALL AND GREAT, RICH AND POOR,FREE AND BOND.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war AGAINST HIM that sat on the horse, and against his army.

THIS IS ARMAGEDDON, WHEN THE ARMIES OF *BOTH SIDES* UNITE TO MAKE WAR WITH THE LAMB. THE ARMIES OF TH NORTH AND THE SOUTH.(the western nations and the muslem nations).north=north of jerusalem; south=south of jerualem).

20 And the BEAST was taken, and with him the FALSE PROPHET that wrought MIRACLES before him, with which he DECEIVED them that had received the MARK of the BEAST, AND THEM that worshipped HIS IMAGE. These BOTH were cast ALIVE into a LAKE OF FIRE burning with brimstone.

NOTICE THAT SATAN IS EXCLUDED? HE IS SPARED,BECAUSE *HE WILL BE* CAST IN PRISON FOR A THOUSAND YRS.FOR GOD STILL NEEDS HIM TO TEMPT THE STUBBORN NON BELEIVERS AFTER THE PREACHING OF A THOUSAND YRS. IN THE KINGDOM.

TO GATHER THEM TOGETHER TO SURROUND THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS(KINGDOM).THIS IS THE WAR OF GOG AND MAGOG.(rev.20:8.9).1000yrs after the preaching is done.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the FOWLS were filled with their flesh.

DO YOU NOTICE HOW DIFFERENT IT TURN OUT TO BE,THAN WHAT HAS BEEN PREACHED THROUGH THE CENTURIES BY THE CHURCHES?

THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY.

wakeup.

Very important knowledge has been blocked
    by the spirit of the world.

So be aware of the situation.
    Dont let anything stop you from getting ahead.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    The scriptures are that important knowledge.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account